Heritage Mazda Bel Air

710 Belair Rd, Bel Air, MD 21014

New 888-862-1819
Used 888-692-5655
Service 866-338-2587

Schedule Your Test Drive Today!!

great service

by from Baltimore |

Great buying process, shopped around and decided to test drive at heitage bel-air. Devon Giddings was very courteous. Never pressured me into buying, just gave me the info requested. When I finally decided on the car I wanted, he went the extra mile to make sure I received what I wanted. If you want a mazda or are in the market for any car, go check out Devon and the folks at heritage mazda bel-air

January 20, 2015

Gordon, Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Mazda Bel Air. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Heritage Mazda Bel Air

Great service

by from Havre de Grace, MD |

Bought a used car from this dealer and was very happy with the service. Mr Wil Wells was very nice and answered all questions. I recommend this dealer to anyone who wants a great car and great service. Special thanks to Mr. Wells and Mr. Holiday:)

June 2, 2015

Ciro B Coppola, thank you very much for your positive feedback! We are very glad that our team at Heritage Mazda Bel Air was able to assist you in your buying experience. Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again Ciro B Coppola and have a great day. www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaBelAir

great sales experience!

by from bel air, md |

David T. was very nice and personable. No pressure from anyone to buy a car or extra that i did not want or need. Went back a couple days later to purchase a navigation sd card. Parts sales person was very helpful and answered any questions i had. Would recommend to anyone looking for a quality shopping experience and quality vehicles. Thank you Heritage!!

May 21, 2015

Jeremy, thank you for the kind words! Enjoy your CX-5!

Best Dealer in the world with the greatest team!

by from Hartford, CT |

I drove 5 hours from Hartford CT to buy 2 new Mazdas here (a 2016 CX5 and a 2016 Mazda 6). Ken Arment was the nicest and most friendly car salesman I've ever met. He did not play any games and offered a price (the first time) that killed the CT Dealers by $800 PER CAR!!! ($1600 TOTAL). I shopped everyone for months and Ken was bulletproof when it came to getting the best deal. The car was clean and the entire staff was the friendliest Ive ever met. Ive bought new cars from Dodge, Toyota, and Lexus Dealers in my life before coming to Heritage Mazda. No other dealership can compare! The customer service, friendliness, no haggle pricing, no crazy dealer add on scams (like window VIN etching scams or undercarriage spray protection that CT Dealers do LOL). Just an easy, fun, no pressure, family buying experience. Ken dedicated hours answering every question we had and showed us everything about each vehicle. He would have spent as much time as we needed but my wife and I had to drive back to CT. Ken is the newest member of my family and I'll be using him for life whenever I need a new Mazda (as will everyone I know)!

May 19, 2015

Aaron, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. From our entire staff, enjoy your new Mazdas!

The Best Team Service

by from Bel Air, MD |

My daughter wanted to buy her first car and they went to all extremes to help her achieve her dream! Loan, Insurance, Education, Tags, and Car...the same day!!!! Thanks you Mazda Sales Team!

May 19, 2015

Proud Parent, thank you for sharing your and your daughter's experience with our sales staff. We wish you and her nothing but the best moving forward. Please let us know if you need anything at all. Happy driving!

Great Customer Service when buying my car

by from Belcamp , MD |

Highly recommend this dealership for all aspects of service, from buying, to service and repair. Ken Arment is the best salesperson I have dealt with and this is the third car I've purchased from him. Treats you like gold as do all the personnel you come into contact with in the dealership. First dealership that I've dealt with that has never treated me like a dumb woman when walking the door. They bend over backward to get you exactly what you want. The service personnel are fantastic and listen to what you have to say. Love this place!

May 4, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We will share your positive feedback with our team.

issue resolved to my complete satisfaction

by from ABINGDON MD |

had a disagreement on one of the options I was told was on the car. John Holliday contacted me and the issue is being resolved to my complete satisfaction. I would recommend this dealer since they were responsive and did care that we walk away a satisfied customer.

May 4, 2015

Couldn't make a deal

by from Martinsburg, WV |

We couldn't get what we felt was far on a trade so we did not buy a car here.

March 30, 2015

Thank you for your feedback about your recent experience with Heritage Mazda Bel Air. We are sorry to hear you had an unsatisfactory experience in our Sales Department. We would like the opportunity to personally talk to you about your trade-in value. Please contact our General Manager, Gary Cramer, at gcramer@mileone.com or 410-638-5633 so that we may make the necessary arrangements for you. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Great experience

by from Wilmington, DE |

We visited this dealership because they had the car that we wanted at a good price and a family member had previously purchased a car from this dealership and had had a good experience. We had a great buying experience from Dustin and a great finance experience from Richard. We made an appointment to see a car that we saw online and at our agreed upon arrival time, the car was waiting for us and was cleaned up. Dustin took us on a test drive that showed how the Certified Pre-Owned Mazda6 would handle on different types of roads. When we decided to buy, the price was the advertised price (which was low to begin with so no haggling necessary) and the financing terms we reasonable.The showroom is from the 1970s or 80s but it is adequate and didn't make me think that the cars are overpriced so that the showroom can be fancy. Heritage Mazda Belair is over an hour from our home but it was worth the trip for a great car at a great price. The great service was appreciated, too!

March 25, 2015

Liz, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new Mazda 6! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day!

Great Experience!

by from Birdsboro, PA |

My wife and I arrived at Heritage late in the day after traveling through PA and eventually to MD. Jonathan Christ was right there to help us shortly after we arrived. Jonathan was very professional and not a pressure salesman at all. After test driving a vehicle that we thought we might purchase we were surprised to be presented with a deal we couldn't refuse. Hertiage offered us a brand new vehicle for a price that was FAR less then what another dealership had offered for a USED vehicle. We are very happy with our purchase and our experience at Hertiage Mazda Bel Air. Thanks Jonathan!! If you are looking for a Mazda we would absolutely recommend Heritage Mazda!!

March 23, 2015

Good morning, Jon. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Heritage Mazda Bel Air. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs. Thank you again and be sure to stop by soon!

Excellent Sales Experience!!!!!

by from Fallston, MD |

I have dealt with Heritage Mazda on numerous occasions. This was my third purchase from them. I purchased a new CX-5. I traded in 2 vehicles for this particular purchase, I got a more than fair trade value on both vehicles. The price for the new one was spot on. My salesman Mr. Wilton Wells is the one I have dealt with all 3 times and he is "My Salesman" he treats you like your family not like a number. I honestly would not buy a car from anywhere else. Even the two sales managers James and John got involved in the deal to ensure that I was going to get the best deal possible, but it wasn't a pressured deal, nor did they harass he in anyway. You know like some dealers do with that whole back and forth thing. I was only there for 3 hours total from start to finish, it would have been sooner but the original car I picked out was the wrong one and Mr. Wells had to start the paperwork over (totally my fault). I wanted AWD and I picked out FWD. Obviously I would buy from there again. In fact in a couple months, for my 16 year old.

March 3, 2015

Heritage Mazda Bel Air appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience at with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new CX-5 for a checkup! Thank you again Tammy W. for the highly praised feedback.