Heritage Mazda Bel Air

Used 888-692-5655
Service 866-338-2587

great service

by from Baltimore |

Great buying process, shopped around and decided to test drive at heitage bel-air. Devon Giddings was very courteous. Never pressured me into buying, just gave me the info requested. When I finally decided on the car I wanted, he went the extra mile to make sure I received what I wanted. If you want a mazda or are in the market for any car, go check out Devon and the folks at heritage mazda bel-air

January 20, 2015

Gordon, Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Mazda Bel Air. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Heritage Mazda Bel Air

Couldn't make a deal

by from Martinsburg, WV |

We couldn't get what we felt was far on a trade so we did not buy a car here.

March 30, 2015

Thank you for your feedback about your recent experience with Heritage Mazda Bel Air. We are sorry to hear you had an unsatisfactory experience in our Sales Department. We would like the opportunity to personally talk to you about your trade-in value. Please contact our General Manager, Gary Cramer, at gcramer@mileone.com or 410-638-5633 so that we may make the necessary arrangements for you. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Great experience

by from Wilmington, DE |

We visited this dealership because they had the car that we wanted at a good price and a family member had previously purchased a car from this dealership and had had a good experience. We had a great buying experience from Dustin and a great finance experience from Richard. We made an appointment to see a car that we saw online and at our agreed upon arrival time, the car was waiting for us and was cleaned up. Dustin took us on a test drive that showed how the Certified Pre-Owned Mazda6 would handle on different types of roads. When we decided to buy, the price was the advertised price (which was low to begin with so no haggling necessary) and the financing terms we reasonable.The showroom is from the 1970s or 80s but it is adequate and didn't make me think that the cars are overpriced so that the showroom can be fancy. Heritage Mazda Belair is over an hour from our home but it was worth the trip for a great car at a great price. The great service was appreciated, too!

March 25, 2015

Liz, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new Mazda 6! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day!

Great Experience!

by from Birdsboro, PA |

My wife and I arrived at Heritage late in the day after traveling through PA and eventually to MD. Jonathan Christ was right there to help us shortly after we arrived. Jonathan was very professional and not a pressure salesman at all. After test driving a vehicle that we thought we might purchase we were surprised to be presented with a deal we couldn't refuse. Hertiage offered us a brand new vehicle for a price that was FAR less then what another dealership had offered for a USED vehicle. We are very happy with our purchase and our experience at Hertiage Mazda Bel Air. Thanks Jonathan!! If you are looking for a Mazda we would absolutely recommend Heritage Mazda!!

March 23, 2015

Good morning, Jon. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Heritage Mazda Bel Air. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs. Thank you again and be sure to stop by soon!

Excellent Sales Experience!!!!!

by from Fallston, MD |

I have dealt with Heritage Mazda on numerous occasions. This was my third purchase from them. I purchased a new CX-5. I traded in 2 vehicles for this particular purchase, I got a more than fair trade value on both vehicles. The price for the new one was spot on. My salesman Mr. Wilton Wells is the one I have dealt with all 3 times and he is "My Salesman" he treats you like your family not like a number. I honestly would not buy a car from anywhere else. Even the two sales managers James and John got involved in the deal to ensure that I was going to get the best deal possible, but it wasn't a pressured deal, nor did they harass he in anyway. You know like some dealers do with that whole back and forth thing. I was only there for 3 hours total from start to finish, it would have been sooner but the original car I picked out was the wrong one and Mr. Wells had to start the paperwork over (totally my fault). I wanted AWD and I picked out FWD. Obviously I would buy from there again. In fact in a couple months, for my 16 year old.

March 3, 2015

Heritage Mazda Bel Air appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience at with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new CX-5 for a checkup! Thank you again Tammy W. for the highly praised feedback.

Great Experience!!

by from Bel Air, MD |

I had a great experience at Heritage Mazda!! My Sales Associate, Will Wells, made me feel so special and really knew his stuff!! I love my new Mazda3!! Thanks, Will, for making my new car purchase so smooth!

January 27, 2015

Heritage Mazda Bel Air is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Mazda3. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Smooth and Easy Purchase

by from Baltimore, MD |

I went to this dealership looking for my first new car. My sales associate was Barry Engel, who was extremely helpful and very pleasant to work with. He worked with my father and I to not only get me my perfect car, but at a good price as well.

January 22, 2015

Michael - Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Mazda Bel Air. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Heritage Mazda Bel Air

Great Experience - for the 3rd Time

by from Forest Hill, MD |

Recently bought our 3rd Mazda from Heritage. First was a Mazda Protege & 2 Mazda 6's bought with "Uncle Wil's assistance! He is just the greatest and very patient and understanding. He will answer all questions and then some. The whole staff was great and we love our new 6! We will come back again I'm sure for the next Mazda in the family.

January 6, 2015

Hi Deb! Heritage Mazda Belair would like to congratulate you on your new Mazda!It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. We can't wait to see you in the future!

Wonderful first car buying experience!

by from Havre de Grace, MD |

I had a wonderful experience at the Bel Air Heritage mazda! I found myself unexpectedly in the market for a new or CPO car, and came in to Heritage Bel Air with a lot of questions. I first met with Dustin Goodman, who was very friendly and helpful in showing me their new/used selection. He took the time to explain the different options that were available to me and followed up with me for the next week - and helped with another test drive at a later date. I returned with my mother and met with Ken Arment. Ken was also extremely friendly and knowledgeable in their MANY options, and made me feel very comfortable during my test drive of a new Mazda 3. When I was on the fence for options/styles, he took the time to follow up with us with various buying options, including an out-of-state car that fit the bill for all of my "wants". Ken was very patient with my lengthy decision making, and was able to bring the car to the Bel Air Heritage location. The buying process went very smoothly, and I never felt any pressure from either salesman that I worked with. I felt very at ease with all of the friendly staff that I met with over the course of my 4 visits! Thank you for the great experience and helping me find my awesome Mazda 3!!!

December 22, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response, Tiffany. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that our team led you to your new Mazda, and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call us at Heritage Mazda Bel Air. Thank you again!

Love my car!

by from Bel air md |

Wil wells did excellent work through the whole sale and really looks out for his clients. Thanks heritage and wil wells!

December 18, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response, Chris. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that our team led you to your new Mazda, and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Mazda Bel Air. Thank you again!

New car buying experience

by from Bel Air, MD |

I very recently bought a new Mazda from this location. David Thompson was absolutely fantastic, he was very patient and took his time with all of my questions. David Thompson was the only car selling representative that took me seriously during this experience, as I had been to different dealerships. Without the most sincere customer service that I have ever experienced from a car dealership, I would not have bought my new vehicle. I can say hands down that I will fully recommend Heritage Mazda of Bel Air to anyone I know as my experience was fantastic. John Holiday, the sales manager was wonderful. Everyone that I came into contact with, including Marvin in the finance department and James who very kindly took me home. I am very pleased with my new vehicle and will always put my faith in good people. David Thompson is one of the nicest, most sincere people that I have ever had the pleasure to meet.

December 3, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response Vic. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that David Thompson, John Holiday, Marvin and the rest of the team led you to your new Mazda, and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Mazda Bel Air. Thank you again Vic and have a great day! www.facebook.com/heritagemazdabelair