Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

Service 866-676-6985 Service 866-676-6985

Please Contact the Internet Department

Great service

by from Baltimore, md |

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They took their time to help us find the right vehicle for our needs

July 31, 2015

Great to hear, Teryn Gist! It was our pleasure assisting you in your new vehicle search! Happy driving!

Great

by from Owings Mills, Md |

The total experience was GREAT. I set up the appointment on-line and the service staff were ready for me upon arrival. It could not have gone any smoother. Great job....Happy New Year.

January 20, 2016

Hi Jocelyn, thanks so much for the great review! We are delighted to hear that your service experience with us was a wonderful one. We welcome you to stay in touch and please let us know if you should need any further services performed. Thanks so much, Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills.

Anythings Possible Here

by from Halethorpe, MD |

This was my first time buying a car, I had tried two previous dealerships for a new 2015 Chevy sonic but I was told by BOTH that they couldn't give me an offer due to having little credit history & kept trying to sell me old models off their lot instead! This was not the case at Heritage, in no time they offered me an AMAZING deal on a new 2016 Chevy sonic that had everything I wanted. Heritage put me in my dream car that other dealerships made me believe I couldn't have. I've been driving my new car everywhere for two weeks & have not experienced any problems & I'm not worried if they do occur because the finance guy also did his absolute best to give me affordable extra coverage. The staff is completely down to earth & give you a confident buying experience. A++ I had purchased my new vehicle with Jerome Nelson & Kevin Kim

January 20, 2016

Hi Amber - Congratulations on your brand new 2015, Chevrolet Sonic! Our team works extremely hard to ensure to a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. We were delighted hear that Jerome, Kevin, and the team were all able to assist in your new vehicle purchase and get you in to your dream car. I will be sure to share your kind feedback with them! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any future maintenance services performed. We would love to help! Thank you again Amber for the highly praised review. Happy driving!

Excellent service and very clean facility

by from Hampstead,Md. |

I feel like Larry is my personal "to go to man". I don't know exactly how to describe his position but he has always been there for me. I only buy Chevys from you guys and Larry has been there for me from day one. He helps me with my schedule and comforts me when I have a problem. He is always nice and asks me how I am doing. I will continue to see him for service because he provides me with excellent service and thats what keeps me coming back as well as recommending you guys to my friends and family.

January 20, 2016

Thank you for the heartfelt response Davida Jones-manns. We are happy to hear that Larry has continued to make each of your experiences memorable over the years at Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills and we will certainly share your thoughtful comments with him! If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks again Davida Jones-manns and have a great day!

Great service great staff

by from Owings Mills, MD |

Great service great staff. The buying process was easy and with two kids present we weren't stressed at all. Our sales team was patient and courteous.

January 20, 2016

Greetings Catherine! Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills is delighted to hear that your purchasing experience was a wonderful one. It was a great experience for our team to introduce you and your family to your new vehicle and I will be sure to share your feedback with them. Please don't hesitate to call should you have any questions. Thanks again Catherine and we hope to see you soon!

Great service

by from Owings Mills, Maryland |

Vivian was very knowledgeable and had all my concerns checked out.

January 12, 2016

Hi Natalie. We are glad to hear that your service experience was a great one at Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills. I will be sure to share your kind comments with Vivian! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any further services performed. We would love to work with you again soon!

Heritage Chevrolet Owings Mills

by from Owings Mills,Maryland |

Very Please With All Of My Experience At The Dealership . Everyone Was So helpful And Pleasant with me. I will continue to be a customer

December 29, 2015

Hi Octavia, thanks so much for your encouraging review of Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience at our dealership and we will be sure to share your kind comments with the team. If you should have any further service needs, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again Octavia and have a great day!

Great Purchase

by from Ellicott City, Md. |

Excellent dealership. Excellent experience. Everything taken care of as promised. Jerome Nelson proved to be an efficient and very knowledgeable salesman. Pleasure doing business here!

January 12, 2016

Good morning Paul. Thank you for the extremely positive feedback! We are delighted to hear that your car buying experience with Jerome was an excellent one and we will certainly share your encouraging thoughts with him. If you should need any future vehicle assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would love to help! Thank you again Paul for taking the time to review us. Happy driving!

Ecstatic Equinox Customer!

by from Baltimore, Md. |

This was my "perfect" buying experience! Everyone was totally professional and kind. I highly recommend this dealership to everyone. God Bless

January 12, 2016

Hi Elvira, thank you very much for the encouraging feedback. We are happy to hear that your purchasing experience was a great one! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any future maintenance services performed. We would be happy to help! Thanks again for the highly praised review Elvira and have a wonderful day.

Time to change my oil

by from Reisterstown, MD |

Scheduling for a service appointment was quick and easy. Customer service was excellent, friendly and accomadating. I will continue to service my car with Heritage Chevrolet. Thanks

January 8, 2016

Good morning Audrey. We are happy to hear that your service experience with us was a fantastic one! We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any further services performed. We would love to work with you again soon!