Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

Service 866-676-6985

Please Contact the Internet Department

Great staff

by from Hampstead, MD |

Very helpful and knowledgable staff! I would definatly recommend heritage Chevrolet to one of my frineds.

March 10, 2015

Greetings Mary! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Service

by from Reisterstown, MD |

The best service representative (Rob Zopp) and mechanics always friendly and polite.

March 27, 2015

Greetings, Janet! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills. We work extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please 'Like' us on Facebook to stay current with our monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Koshermom

by from Owings Mills, Md |

Robb called me and kept me up to date with my car repairs. He checked with me before anything was done to my car. I enjoyed working with him.

March 23, 2015

Hi, Iris! We are glad to hear that you were happy with Robb's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much!

Great service

by from Owings Mills,Maryland |

Larry at the shop was very helpful and the mechanics had me done in record time

March 23, 2015

Greetings, James! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills. We work extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please 'Like' us on Facebook to stay current with our monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Excellent Service

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

I came to Heritage for my first oil change.I called the service department explaining due to the snow I would be 20 minutes late.I was told come on in and we will take care of it.When I arrived my car was taken back and in timely manner and oil change was done.I also had a license plate that had fallen off and was put back on for no charge.Excellent service,very satisfied with Heritage Chevy Service department.

March 18, 2015

Hi Erin, thank you for taking the time to review our service staff. Knowing we were able to get you back on the road quickly and in great shape is something we take great pride in. Thanks again for the review!

Ms. Stevens

by from Owings Mills, MD |

I was met by a polite and professional service person.

March 18, 2015

Hi Marva, thank you for taking the time to review our service department! We are pleased we were able to help you get back on the road quickly!

Mr. Customer

by from Owings Mills, Maryland 21117 |

Things worked out once I reiterate my preferance for a specific technician to do the maintenance work on the vehicle as he has done for years.

March 17, 2015

Hi William, thank you for the kind words. We take great pride in providing the best service experience possible and are glad we were able to get you back on the road quickly. Thanks again!

Oil change and happy

by from Baltimore, Md |

I scheduled my appointment online, and I had a really short wait time. Robb Zopp always does an excellent job with answering my questions and taking care of my vehicle when I come in.

March 12, 2015

Hi Julian Wright. We are glad to hear that you were happy with Robb Zopp's service- that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills.

Great Service

by from Baltimore, MD |

Good friendly customer services. I was made aware of the status of my vehicle through out. I felt I was in good hands and they had my best interest. I love my guys. Thanks guys!!!

March 13, 2015

Good morning, Sharon! Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you and be sure to visit us soon!

Recall Repair

by from Reisterstown, MD |

It was a recall repair. Easy to schedule online. Quickly done and away I went.

March 12, 2015

Good morning Anthony Navickas! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Anthony Navickas for the highly praised review.

Great service

by from Aberdeen, MD |

Great customer service! Tim treated me as if I were family. He made the whole car repair experience a lot more pleasant!

March 11, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback, Janice! It was our pleasure servicing your vehicle and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook to stay abreast of news and monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills would like to genuinely thank you for taking your time to share your experiences with us. Happy driving!