Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

Service 866-676-6985

Please Contact the Internet Department

Excellent Dealership

by from Lutherville, MD |

I don't usually write reviews, but after my experience at Heritage Chevrolet and Buick in Owings Mills, I felt compelled to. My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Jerome Nelson, he sold us our 2013 Tahoe. The entire process was simple, he respected our time, he was courteous and professional. We even felt that Jerome went above and beyond for us, making sure we were comfortable with the sale and all of the paperwork. We haven't had the opportunity to use the service department, but if their service is anything like their sales department, we will have a pleasant experience. Overall, great dealership, great people, great experience. Thank you!

August 18, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response, Kate. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Jerome and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Tahoe, please don't hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon!

Great Service

by from Owings Mills, MD |

excellent service Facility is extremely clean Everyone congenial Car was promised at a certain time and it was perfect

Third recall service on our Malibu.

by from Owings Mills, MD |

The entire service staff was very cordial and the car repairs were completed in the promised time frame.

January 26, 2015

Good morning, Kenneth. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!

Satisfied

by from Owings Mills, MD |

Sales person was good but had less product knowledge also have less inventory to select from

January 27, 2015

Vinod, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Great service experience

by from Owings Mills, MD |

I had my usual great experience. Scheduled the oil change/tire rotation the day before for 1 pm. Afternoon was great, not crowded. The tire alignment check was done before I made it to the waiting room. It seemed like Larry the advisor was back in no time telling me the work was done. I used this dealership when I had my old Impala, and will continue with my 2013 Malibu.

January 26, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback, Samuel! It was our pleasure servicing your Malibu and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook to stay abreast of news and monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills would like to genuinely thank you for taking your time to share your experiences with us. Happy driving!

best service

by from Owings Mills, MD |

Everything went very smoothly and the service was quick. Easiest large purchase I've made.

January 22, 2015

Thank you Samantha Brasel for taking the time to review us! Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company's success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback Samantha Brasel.

WILLIAM R. ALLEN

by from Dover, PA 17315 |

Job well done, the service was great. I will return for service.

January 20, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again William for the highly praised review.

Oil change and recall

by from Owings Mills, MD |

Service was great as always. The shuttle was on time and he was very pleasant. Everyone is professional. The only thing I dislike is all other companies clean your car inside and out or provide a ticket for that service. Heritage definitely Needs to concentrate on that service. It may make me decide on a new dealership the next time I purchase a new car. Everyone I know dealership provides that extra service.

January 18, 2015

Good afternoon, Gloria Drake! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Gloria for the highly praised review.

Car service

by from Owings Mills, MD |

The staff there is very helpful, and Larry gets me serviced and out the door in a timely manner. I have had occasions at other dealerships that weren't as professional Thank you

January 18, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again William Smith for the highly praised review

CAR SERVICES

by from Owings Mills, MD |

I had a great experience. Mr. profitt was clear and precise about the services offered and my options. He was marvelous.

January 18, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Marshall Eghafona for the highly praised review

Wonderful Experience

by from Randallstown, MD |

Couldn't have asked for a better car care experience. The staff extremely accommodating and friendly. With the wi-first I was able to get work done and not feel like I was wasting time. I was kept updated on the progress of the work and it was completed sooner than I anticipated.

January 9, 2015

Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much