Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

Service 866-676-6985

Please Contact the Internet Department

Great staff

by from Hampstead, MD |

Very helpful and knowledgable staff! I would definatly recommend heritage Chevrolet to one of my frineds.

March 10, 2015

Greetings Mary! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

great service

by from Randallstown, MD |

My experience was excellent as always. Great customer service.

Super service!

by from Owings Mills, MD |

Treated exceptionally well. Will visit again. Very happy.

May 22, 2015

Richard, thank you for the kind words. It is our pleasure keeping you on the road safe. Happy driving!

Customer

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

I called Robb Zopp (Service Advisor) and explained the warning light that came on. He gave me a next day appointment and assured me that everything should be alright until I came in. After reviewing the situation with the car, I was advised as to what needed to be done and the estimated cost. The service was done in a very timely manner as usual. The personnel is always very courteous and efficient. I was also advised of the availability of the Mile One credit card which I did apply for and was granted. I think that is a great idea for people facing unanticipated auto service/repairs. Keep up the great work! Joyce J. Smith

May 21, 2015

Joyce Smith, thank you for the kind words. It is our pleasure keeping you on the road safe. Happy driving!

Great Service, friendly knowledgeable

by from Reisterstown, Maryland 21136 |

I was extremely please with how I was treated and the repairs they did. Everyone I spoke with there was extremely helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. I am very happy with the service and will tell my friends.

May 21, 2015

Benjamin Sacks, thank you for the kind words. It is our pleasure keeping you on the road safe. Happy driving!

Very good service

by from Owings mills ,md. |

Staff was helpful and nice. They made me feel comfortable.

May 21, 2015

Thank you for the kind words, Robert. We a re pleased knowing you had a great experience with us. Happy driving!

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

I have purchased 2 vehicle and only have them serviced at your dealership. The staff at your dealership are professional, friendly and helpful.I love to travel and most of the time I drive so I depended on the professional expertise of your service staff to advise me on the vehicle maintenance. The last 15 years I have been getting service from your dealership and I plan to purchase another car from your dealership in the next 4 months ( birthday present). I will continue to have my vehicle service at your dealership. Over the years I have recommended your dealership for vehicle purchases to several friends and family members. I would like to personally, thank Larry Proffitt for his professional,friendly mannerism and his dedication to providing excellent customer service. Your dealership staff does a great job!!!!!!! Thank you from a loyal and satisfied customer.

May 15, 2015

Angelia Butler, thank you for the extremely kind words. We take great pride in providing our customers with the best service possible. Thank you for the continued loyalty and trust in our team to keep you on the road safely. Happy driving!

great service

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

The quality of service was excellent and the staff were very professional.

May 15, 2015

Sheryl House, thank you for the kind words and trusting our service team to keep you on the road. Happy driving!

Customer

by from Owings Mills,. Maryland |

Excellent Service in Every Way Great Customer Service

May 15, 2015

Sheila Mcewan, thank you for the kind words! Thank you for using our service and trusting us to keep you on the move safely. Happy driving!

Great Service

by from Owings Mills, MD |

I couldn't have received a more courteous treatment from the moment I got there until I left . They hold the door open and greet you. Also, the service was done faster than the est. time I was given, which is great! I like that they let you know if there is any other service your vehicle needs. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who asks and will continue to go myself.

May 15, 2015

Carla, thank you for the kind words and trusting our service team to keep you on the road. Happy driving!

Routine Service- Oil change, Filter Change,

by from Baltimore, MD |

Mr. Larry Proffit is an excellent service rep. I like the service at Heritage Buick.

May 15, 2015

Thank you for the kind words, Fred Scholnick! It was our pleasure helping you keep your vehicle safe and on the road.