Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

Service 866-676-6985

Please Contact the Internet Department

customer

by from Owings Mills, MD |

I always use Heritage because they have excellent customer relations and service. I won't consider any other dealer. They are excellent. When I have questions they are always helpful and take time to discuss my concerns.

February 13, 2015

Good morning, Ann! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again for the highly praised review!

Very fine dealership

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Years ago when my son and daughter were young, in high school, I purchsed a cavalier for my son and a blazer for my daughter which she drove to and from Syracuse University. They are now both in their early 40's. I dealt with Barry Lurie, who aside from Jerry Fader( of blessed memory) is the only auto sales person who I ever felt I could truly trust. I was very happy to deal with his nephew Michael with this purchase. So far our experience has been as good as I had anticipated.

very professional

by from Severn, Maryland |

This is my second experience buying a buick. The second time around I went to Heritage and received friendly professional service. Something I didn't get the first time with another buick dealer. Heritage made me feel they wanted my business by their outstanding incentives that was includes with the purchase of my new buick. The sales person was patient and knowledgeable about the car's features. He could answer all my questions with clarity. He was even so nice as to provide lunch for my son and I. Once the deal was made paperwork was a breeze. I would definitely give Heritage my business again!

Review of Service Appointment

by from Reisterstown, Md. |

Went in for an oil change and tire rotation and was out of there in 45 minutes. You can't beat that.

Great Service and sales

by from Owings Mills, MD |

the dealership was very courteous and kind and up front with all of the information required for me to purchase my new 2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ I really like the service and the sales manager were very helpful and help me get the best deal for my money and my trade in I would highly recommend this facility to anybody providing you have all of the information that you need the sales the customer support and all of the sales reps and service work great for me

Awesome buying experience

by from Owings Mills, MD |

The staff was very knowledgeable about the vehicles I was looking at. They were very willing to work with me to help make my buying experience great.

March 4, 2015

Good morning, Mary! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!

Friendly, Great Service

by from Towson, MD |

They helped locate the 2015 Chevy Surbaban, that I was looking for. They made the buying process very easy. The sales team and finance were very nice to work with.

March 4, 2015

Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new 2015 Chevrolet Suburban. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

HERITAGE IS GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from UPPER MARLBORO |

I WENT TO HERITAGE AND WORKED WITH ERNIE... I WAS LOOKING TO SURPRISE MY WIFE WITH A 2014 CHEVY SUBURBAN....ERNIE TOOK GOOD CARE OF ME AND MADE HER BIRTHDAY WONDERFUL. THANKS ERNIE AND THE WONDERFUL STAFF AT HERITAGE CHEVY AND BUICK

March 3, 2015

Hi Chris Bell - Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills would like to congratulate you on your new 2014 Chevy Suburban! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again Chris Bell and have a great day.

Service Experience

by from Owings Mills, MD |

My day started with a dead battery. The service center was able to fit me in for the day to get me a new battery and also did a check of the other components of the system. They were very curteous and helpful and did the job quickly so that I could get on with my day. I always take my car their for service and my SUV has been running great for the over 7 years that I have owned it. Service staff is AWESOME!

March 2, 2015

Good morning! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again for the highly praised review!

customer

by from Owings Mills, MD |

Every time I come to Heritage dealership to either buy a car or, for a general oil change, I feel extremely welcome, and each service person has been very kind and approachable.

March 2, 2015

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills. We work extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please 'Like' us on Facebook to stay current with our monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Very nice people.

by from Owings Mills, MD |

I was short on time but they came and got me out on time.

February 27, 2015

Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about anything. It was our pleasure assisting you!