Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

Service 866-676-6985

Please Contact the Internet Department

Great staff

by from Hampstead, MD |

Very helpful and knowledgable staff! I would definatly recommend heritage Chevrolet to one of my frineds.

March 10, 2015

Greetings Mary! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Great Job

by from Windsor Mill, MD |

The staff was very helpful and professional. I actually received the car earlier than expected. My problem was diagnosed and corrected and I will not hesitate to bring my Corvette in for service.

Heritage Rating

by from Baltimore, Md |

I had a satisfactory experience at your dealership. The service was excellent.

Survey

by from Reisterstown, Maryland |

The treatment I've received has been outstanding. I've been a customer for many years and have always been treated well.

my Malibu

by from Windsor mill, maryland |

It was top of the morning, and my rep Calvin discuss all the prelimnaries,then truly ran in to financial ,to talk in a deal and after hours of pounding back and forth , a deal was struck .manage called my name and stated you got your new 215 Malibu. I MUST SAY CALVIN DID A GREbxypAT JOB IN TALKING MY MONEY OUT OF MY POCKET.ON A SERIOUS NOTE THE EXPERIENCE MADE MY DAY ...THANK YOU HERITAGE....

Great repair & shuttle service

by from Pikesville, MD |

I had a critter eat through some wires in my car and my stabil track system was malfunctioning. Larry was pleasantly patient in explaining the details of the situation. I also had another gentleman, sorry I don't recall his name, answer questions I later had- he was very pleasant and informative as well. The shuttle service to pick up my ride was quick and efficient. It was apparent in his professional demeanor and driving skills that he enjoyed and respected his position as well as his passengers. Overall, I give my experience with Heritage Chevrolet dealership repair service an A+. Unfortunately, I have not had the pleasure of doing business with the sales team perhaps sometime in the near future.

July 23, 2015

Good morning Prissy! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Prissy for the highly praised review.

Great Staff

by from Owings Mills, Md. |

It was A great experience. the staff was very friendly and they really care about your auto. They took care of me and my auto. I really enjoyed my visit.

July 17, 2015

Hello Annette Robinson! Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are delighted to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Annette Robinson for the highly praised review.

Great sevice and facility

by from Reisterstown, MD |

The service at Buik Chevrolette at owing mills is always excellent: on time, efficient, great quality. The staff very knowledgeable, professional, thoughtful and cheerful. It's a place where you can trust and want to come back without hesitation. In most times I was i took my car for service Rob was my service menager and I wish all businesses had such great professional and human beings Thank you

July 22, 2015

Good morning Tatyana Maltseva! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Tatyana for the highly praised review.

Chevy Service

by from Reisterstown, MD |

It was completed the time frame that they said it would be if not less. They are super courteous and I was able to get some work done while waiting on my Traverse.

July 15, 2015

Good morning Megan Reese! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Megan for the highly praised review.

Marketing Manager-Insurance

by from Owings Mills, MD |

Jim Beavers took care of my warranty issue very effectively and got in and out as promised

July 16, 2015

Good morning Jack Rasmussen! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Jack for the highly praised review.

Great services

by from OwingsMills, Maryland |

My husband and I are dedicated customers at this dealership . We always received outstanding service whenever I need a service done or have an issue. I have to acknowledge the excellent customer service from Tim Beavers. He's always very professional and he knows his job well. Our vehicle runs well after service the techs take pride in what they do and we appreciate all the hard work. Thank you Chevy for excellent service keep up the good work? Nicole and Daryl

July 12, 2015

Hi Nicole Joyner! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills is delighted to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We are also pleased to hear that you were happy with Tim's service and we will certainly share your feedback with him. If you should need any further services performed, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would love to see you again! Thanks so much Nicole and have a great day.