Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

Service 866-676-6985

Please Contact the Internet Department

Excellent Dealership

by from Lutherville, MD |

I don't usually write reviews, but after my experience at Heritage Chevrolet and Buick in Owings Mills, I felt compelled to. My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Jerome Nelson, he sold us our 2013 Tahoe. The entire process was simple, he respected our time, he was courteous and professional. We even felt that Jerome went above and beyond for us, making sure we were comfortable with the sale and all of the paperwork. We haven't had the opportunity to use the service department, but if their service is anything like their sales department, we will have a pleasant experience. Overall, great dealership, great people, great experience. Thank you!

August 18, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response, Kate. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Jerome and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Tahoe, please don't hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon!

Disappointed

by from Westminster, MD |

My wife and I went online this morning (08/23/14) and found a 2011 GMC Acadia that were interested in. Called to see if the vehicle was still available. We were told it was transferred to Bel Air and was not at the location, but they would have it transferred back by 10:30 if we were interested in it. We told the sales manager we were and drove to the location (20+ miles away) and waited for the vehicle. At 11:00 the vehicle was still not there so we left to get lunch. At 11:30 we returned (still no vehicle). We sat down in the waiting area at which time I overheard one of the managers get on the phone and ask someone named Jeff where he was with the vehicle. I overheard the manager say you're still there (Bel Air) and then hang up the phone. The sales manager spoke to the salesman who was helping us to let him know what was going on. The salesman came out and told us the guy picking up the vehicle was stuck in traffic at which time we were annoyed and told him that we were going elsewhere to look for the vehicle. We went to another dealership that was out of our way, and we were able to purchase an Acadia in less than two hours. While at the other dealership the salesman calls to tell me that the vehicle is available to look at if I'm still interested. NO THANK YOU....you've wasted enough of my time.

Sonic at Heritage in Owings Mills

by from Randallstown, Md |

Mr Ernie K. was very nice and attentive. He was not pushy, but was interested in what I wanted and how the vehicle will meet my needs. Mr Tom the manager was flexible with prices, which made it financially affordable. Mr Gordon they GM was very informative about the pros of buys products and additional coverage. Everyone was very helpful. They made me feel like they really care and that I'm now part of the Heritage family. I think they are going to take very good care of me and my Sonic.

August 18, 2014

Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Sonic. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Below Average

by from Woodstown,NJ |

Very unhappy with this dealership. Found a vehicle I was highly interested in and was in contact with a sale representative. I thought things were moving along well. I had an appointment with the dealership so they could look at my vehicle for a possible trade in, but thank goodness I called before going to appointment. They no longer had the vehicle that I had been in touch with them about. This dealership was a good distance from me, but I was willing to travel there because I thought they had what I wanted. I was not happy about how they dealt with us.

July 16, 2014

Heritage Chevrolet Buick apologizes for the miscommunication in regards to the pre-owned Traverse. We understand you were interested in the vehicle but had not yet committed to a sale. Unfortunately, we sold the Traverse on 7/3 and attempted to find a replacement vehicle for you, but you were not interested in moving forward with that option. When vehicles are posted online, there are multiple potential customers interested in the same vehicle. Although we would like to accommodate everyone, sometimes time is of the essence. We would certainly do our best to find an alternative vehicle for you if you were interested. Please contact Phil Stillman at 410-654-7937 with any additional questions or concerns.

Recall service

by from Owings Mills, MD |

I am disgusted with the service I received at Heritage Chevrolet Buick. I called the 800 number to schedule an appointment for an airbag recall. The customer service representative reminded me that I also had a seat belt recall, and that there was a 4 p.m. appointment available for that day. He said that the dealer did not have the parts for the airbag recall, but I could get the seat belt repairs done. When he asked me if there was anything else, I told him about an annoying noise, and he said they could look at it when they addressed the recall. I arrived at Heritage at 3:55 p.m. and the service adviser treated me as an inconvenience. He told me that they did NOT have the seat belt kit and DID have the airbag parts (contradicted everything the telephone representative told me), but they did not have time to fix the airbag issue before their 7 p.m. closing time even though the safety recall notice states the service correction time is approximately 1 hour and 50 minutes. Ironically, he lectured me about how it was imperative that I have the recall issue repaired as soon as possible. DUH, that is why I was there! He claimed the repair would take an entire day, and he needed me to drop the car off on a day convenient for them for a recall that is not my fault. After he dismissed me to the waiting room, he immediately proceeded to complain to another adviser about all the "check-ins" he had done--very unprofessional. He was, however, very quick, to charge me $60.00 to diagnose the noise issue, which was NOT the primary reason for my visit.

July 16, 2014

Heritage Chevrolet Buick apologizes for the way your appointment was handled. We are working on the scheduling concerns and urge you to contact Bruce Knox, Service Manager at 410-654-7819 at your earliest convenience in order to handle the other recall. We will also set you up for a free oil and filter service when the second recall is performed. We apologize again for the inconvenience.

Very good experience all around

by from Owings Mills, MD |

Most important to me as a woman who has purchased a number of vehicles on my own, at no time was there even a hint of the condescending male attitude I am all too often subjected to by automotive salesmen. That alone makes this Heritage dealership the first stop for my future automotive purchases. But that isn't the only reason this experience was a very positive one. My salesperson, Edward W, and all other involved employees were universally helpful and professional. I was very pleased that Edward was willing and able to explain every aspect of my chosen vehicle, and I am satisfied that I received the absolute best deal possible.

August 19, 2014

Good morning! Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you and be sure to visit us soon!

Great dealership, questionable GM quality

by from Bel Air, Maryland |

My wife and I have bought 3 cars from Heritage Chevrolet. Ed W has been great- a salesman who really listens and answers questions without pressuring us. Gordon J is great in finishing the paperwork and explaining options without being pushy. The only concern I have is the plethora of recalls by GM products (2 of our 3 vehicles have had recalls). GM has announced 5 recalls for over 8 million vehicles since I bought my Cruze. Articles abound about the "culture" at GM and how it has contributed to GM now recalling half as many cars so far this year as are normally recalled by ALL manufacturers in an average year. Bottom line- I love buying cars from Heritage Chevrolet but feel very discouraged about GM (lack of) quality.

July 8, 2014

Heritage MileOne Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by for a checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised feedback.

Overall great

by from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania |

My sales person, Nikolay stoev was the best sales person l ever met. He transported my car to Philadelphia, pa after the recall was done. The price of the car was perfect for me. My only negative is the financial officer who served me. He was too pushy when I stated many times that I didn't want any dealer services perfromed.... It was almost insulting to me... How many times can a person say no and then try to make me feel guilty for refusing. When it comes time to buy a new car.... I will definitely this dealership again!

July 8, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Nikolay Stoev and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight, please don't hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

Carol's Car

by from Crestwood,Kentucky |

We are very pleased with our GMC Terrain. We were treated very well at the dealer. Hopefuuly we'll be able to figure how to use all the bells and whistles. Mike was a great guide from the airport.

July 1, 2014

Carol, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new GMC Terrain! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day.

Had FUN

by from BALTIMORE,MD |

Great service, and i came home with a great car. I am very pleased and happy. Still going through some of the paper work getting every thing in order and i would definitely recommend this facility to friends and family.

June 25, 2014

Heritage Chevrolet Buick appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience at with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new car for a checkup! Thank you again Marlon for the highly praised feedback.

Service guaranteed!...You can rely on Heritage.

by from Pikesville, Maryland |

My experience with service on my vehicle has been awesome. I'm always greeted with a smile whether its in person or the telephone. I get positive feed back and they always find the root of the problem. Satisfaction is always guaranteed at Heritage service department. Thanks to Heritage Chevrolet service department for keeping my vehicle in tip top condition.

June 17, 2014

Thanks for the positive feedback Nichole! It was our pleasure servicing your vehicle and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs. Heritage MileOne Chevrolet Buick of Owings Mills would like to genuinely thank you for taking your time to share your experiences with us.