Heritage MileOne Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

New 888-717-7136
Used 888-520-2376
Service 866-676-6985

Please Contact the Internet Department

Drove home in my 'dream car' thanks to Heritage!

by from Union Bridge, MD |

Ernie let us take all the time we needed to look at all the options. I wasn't sure I could afford the Encore I wanted and all the folks at Heritage worked together to make sure that I could drive home in the car I REALLY wanted. I have already told everyone I know about what a great experience we had at Heritage!

Below Average

by from Woodstown,NJ |

Very unhappy with this dealership. Found a vehicle I was highly interested in and was in contact with a sale representative. I thought things were moving along well. I had an appointment with the dealership so they could look at my vehicle for a possible trade in, but thank goodness I called before going to appointment. They no longer had the vehicle that I had been in touch with them about. This dealership was a good distance from me, but I was willing to travel there because I thought they had what I wanted. I was not happy about how they dealt with us.

Recall service

by from Owings Mills, MD |

I am disgusted with the service I received at Heritage Chevrolet Buick. I called the 800 number to schedule an appointment for an airbag recall. The customer service representative reminded me that I also had a seat belt recall, and that there was a 4 p.m. appointment available for that day. He said that the dealer did not have the parts for the airbag recall, but I could get the seat belt repairs done. When he asked me if there was anything else, I told him about an annoying noise, and he said they could look at it when they addressed the recall. I arrived at Heritage at 3:55 p.m. and the service adviser treated me as an inconvenience. He told me that they did NOT have the seat belt kit and DID have the airbag parts (contradicted everything the telephone representative told me), but they did not have time to fix the airbag issue before their 7 p.m. closing time even though the safety recall notice states the service correction time is approximately 1 hour and 50 minutes. Ironically, he lectured me about how it was imperative that I have the recall issue repaired as soon as possible. DUH, that is why I was there! He claimed the repair would take an entire day, and he needed me to drop the car off on a day convenient for them for a recall that is not my fault. After he dismissed me to the waiting room, he immediately proceeded to complain to another adviser about all the "check-ins" he had done--very unprofessional. He was, however, very quick, to charge me $60.00 to diagnose the noise issue, which was NOT the primary reason for my visit.

Very good experience all around

by from Owings Mills, MD |

Most important to me as a woman who has purchased a number of vehicles on my own, at no time was there even a hint of the condescending male attitude I am all too often subjected to by automotive salesmen. That alone makes this Heritage dealership the first stop for my future automotive purchases. But that isn't the only reason this experience was a very positive one. My salesperson, Edward W, and all other involved employees were universally helpful and professional. I was very pleased that Edward was willing and able to explain every aspect of my chosen vehicle, and I am satisfied that I received the absolute best deal possible.

Great dealership, questionable GM quality

by from Bel Air, Maryland |

My wife and I have bought 3 cars from Heritage Chevrolet. Ed W has been great- a salesman who really listens and answers questions without pressuring us. Gordon J is great in finishing the paperwork and explaining options without being pushy. The only concern I have is the plethora of recalls by GM products (2 of our 3 vehicles have had recalls). GM has announced 5 recalls for over 8 million vehicles since I bought my Cruze. Articles abound about the "culture" at GM and how it has contributed to GM now recalling half as many cars so far this year as are normally recalled by ALL manufacturers in an average year. Bottom line- I love buying cars from Heritage Chevrolet but feel very discouraged about GM (lack of) quality.

July 8, 2014

Heritage MileOne Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by for a checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised feedback.

Overall great

by from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania |

My sales person, Nikolay stoev was the best sales person l ever met. He transported my car to Philadelphia, pa after the recall was done. The price of the car was perfect for me. My only negative is the financial officer who served me. He was too pushy when I stated many times that I didn't want any dealer services perfromed.... It was almost insulting to me... How many times can a person say no and then try to make me feel guilty for refusing. When it comes time to buy a new car.... I will definitely this dealership again!

July 8, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Nikolay Stoev and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight, please don't hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

Carol's Car

by from Crestwood,Kentucky |

We are very pleased with our GMC Terrain. We were treated very well at the dealer. Hopefuuly we'll be able to figure how to use all the bells and whistles. Mike was a great guide from the airport.

July 1, 2014

Carol, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new GMC Terrain! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day.

Had FUN

by from BALTIMORE,MD |

Great service, and i came home with a great car. I am very pleased and happy. Still going through some of the paper work getting every thing in order and i would definitely recommend this facility to friends and family.

June 25, 2014

Heritage Chevrolet Buick appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience at with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new car for a checkup! Thank you again Marlon for the highly praised feedback.

Service guaranteed!...You can rely on Heritage.

by from Pikesville, Maryland |

My experience with service on my vehicle has been awesome. I'm always greeted with a smile whether its in person or the telephone. I get positive feed back and they always find the root of the problem. Satisfaction is always guaranteed at Heritage service department. Thanks to Heritage Chevrolet service department for keeping my vehicle in tip top condition.

June 17, 2014

Thanks for the positive feedback Nichole! It was our pleasure servicing your vehicle and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs. Heritage MileOne Chevrolet Buick of Owings Mills would like to genuinely thank you for taking your time to share your experiences with us.

Great service at Heritage

by from Reisterstown, Maryland |

Tim in the service dept. was very helpful in explaining things to me. His demeanor was very pleasant and kind.

June 18, 2014

Hi Linda. We are glad to hear that you were happy with Tim's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. We appreciate your considerate review. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help.

new car

by from owings mills, md |

I had great experiance buying a car from heritage chevrolet. I would continue to buy my automobiles from this dealership.

June 18, 2014

We are delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new car.