Heritage MileOne Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

11234 Reisterstown Road, Owings Mills, MD 21117

New 888-717-7136
Used 888-520-2376
Service 866-676-6985

Please Contact Randall Melvin or Avery Stewart.

great customer service

by from Owings mills, md |

The Heritage Chevrolet team is an excellent, compentent group of individuals who want to make the best deal for you.

March 13, 2014

Greetings Shawn! Thank you for stopping by Heritage MileOne Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon! http://www.facebook.com/HeritageChevyBuickOwingsMills

Great Experience

by from Randallstown, Md 21133 |

I went into Heritage for car service and left with a new car. I was not in the market for purchasing a new car. Mr. Sonny Samuels approached me asking if I was interested in buying a new car while I was waiting for my auto. My quick answer was No. Mr. Samuels walked and talked with me about different Camaros while I was waiting since I told him the Camaro was my dream car. After talking with him, I decided to purchase a Camaro. He walked me through the process with the utmost professionalism about trading my vehicle for the Camaro. He and his colleagues worked with me to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase. I would highly recommend Heritage Chevrolet to anyone who wants to purchase a new vehicle.

February 27, 2014

Hi Camaro Lover. We are glad to hear that you were happy with Sonny's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage MileOne Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Heritage MileOne Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills. http://www.facebook.com/HeritageChevyBuickOwingsMills

6000 mile serivice

by from Owings Mills Maryland |

every time I have my car serviced at your dealership I am very satisfied with whoever helps me. They are professionals and represent your company very well.

February 25, 2014

Greetings Gloria! Thank you for stopping by Heritage MileOne Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills. We work extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please 'Like' us on Facebook to stay current with our monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Thank you again for taking the time to review us! http://www.facebook.com/HeritageChevyBuickOwingsMills

Excellent dealership!

by from Reisterstown, MD |

I started by looking online for a vehicle in the morning and by 3:00pm that afternoon was sitting in the dealership buying my new Chevy Equinox. Everyone I dealt with, from the original financial contact person (Johnnie) to the salesman (Ed) to the final finance person (Lorraine) were extremely friendly and helpful. I never felt like I was being pushed into anything. In fact Ed even called me priior to coming in to let me know that the used vehicle I was inquiring about had been sold and wanted to catch me "before I wasted a trip there". I wound up going and buying a brand new car because of better financing but never felt pressured or uncomfortable. Highly recommend this dealership!

March 10, 2014

Good morning Gretchen. Heritage MileOne Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that the team was able to assist you with your new Chevy Equinox purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review. https://www.facebook.com/HeritageChevyBuickOwingsMills

Great Customer Service

by from Baltimore, MD |

My girlfriend recommended me to Heritage for a new car. My salesman, Sonny Samuels, walked me through the process with the utmost professionalism that helped me pick the right car that lined up within my specific budget. He and his colleagues worked with me to make sure my experience was not long and drawn out. I would highly recommend Heritage Chrevrolet to anyone who wants to purchase a new vehicle.

February 4, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response Lutisha. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Sonny and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicle, please don't hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.http://www.facebook.com/HeritageChevyBuickOwingsMills

Greatest buying experience I ever had!!!!!

by from Owings Mill, MD |

Started my buying process online, and was immediately contacted by a salesman. I was literately in the dealer 30 mins. and out the door with a new car. All my purchase will be from here

January 22, 2014

Good afternoon Sherri S. Heritage MileOne Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you Sherri S, and be sure to visit us soon!

Highly Recommended!!!!

by from Laurel, Md |

I was recently in an auto accident in which my much loved Yukon Denali was totaled. Prior to that we were not in the market to purchase a vehicle but that unfortunate situation forced us to buy and quick. I did my research on SUVs prior to scheduling an appointment and we drove up from Laurel to check it out. I was sold shortly after seeing the 2012 Acadia Denali! It was the right color inside and out and although a little smaller, it could fit my family of five. We thought we knew everything we needed to know about the Acadia but Ed Wojcik, our sales rep, taught us a few more things! He was very knowledgable and courteous which helped to reduce the anxiety that I was feeling about my accident and having to purchase at this time...non of which he knew anything about. I've have had a couple of financial hiccups in my life and my credit is less than stellar but the finance department worked until they were able to close the deal for us. We would highly recommend Heritage Mileone in Owings Mills. We appreciate all that helped with our buying experience, especially Ed!!!! It was definitely worth the trip!

January 22, 2014

Good afternoon Chandra. Heritage MileOne Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Ed Wojcik was able to assist you with your new Acadia purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Chandra for the highly praised review.

New car purchas ordeal

by from Reisterstown Md |

As one who dreads the purchase of a new vehicle largely because of the active sales promotion activities at the time of sale, I have done my best to avoid the purchase of a new vehicle for many years although I periodicly would test the waters. When time came to actually do something about the purchase of a new car I did research and then stopped by several dealers for test drives. I was pleasantly surprised by Heritage when I did. The sales staff was helpful and informative but not overly pushy. They went out of their way to get me the car I was interested in at a competitive price to other dealers in the area.They were flexible and made the delivery about as simple and painless as it could be. Overall I was quite satisfied with the purchase experience.

Great Service

by from Annapolis |

I was with my daughter recently and she purchased a 2013 Chevrolet Equinox from Heritage Auto in Owings Mills. From the time we walked in the door until the time we left we had excellent service. She had been looking for a vehicle for a few months and we had been to several other dealers. This dealership was by far the best! We dealt with Hugh, the manager, and sales people Rhonda, Mike and Gordon and they were all very pleasant to work with and we got a good deal! I would definitely go back there the next time any of my family members are looking to buy a vehicle.

New Car!!

by from Laurel, Maryland |

I recently purchased a 2013 Chevy Malibu from Heritage MileOne. At first I admit that I was hesitant about making a trip to the dealer simply because it was an hour away from my home. But i am soooo happy that i made the drive, it was well worth it! I was assisted by a gentlemen named Dontae; he was so courteous, friendly, fun and respectful of my decisions. He made the experience a 10 out of 10. The staff was helpful and provided feedback to all questions that i had. I went in just to browse at the car i liked and 2 hours later i drove off with my dream car! I highly recommend this dealer they will treat you the way you deserve to be treated. I hope to continue my business at Heritage MileOne in the future for my next car also!!