Heritage Honda of Westminster

Service 877-267-7939

Contact Our Internet Sales Department

great service, excellent staff

by from Reisterstown,MD |

I love being able to drive up to the garage doors and they open up for me to drive into the warmth. Then the staff is so friendly while checking me in and answering my questions. They even offered to drive my son and I over to the target so we didn't have to walk in the snow, but we chose to walk. They called me when they were done and I returned for an easy checkout. They also have a little room for my son to play with legos and cars. I really enjoy dealing with this dealership.

February 16, 2015

Good morning! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda of Westminster is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again for the highly praised review!

Excellent buying experience

by from PG County,MD |

I want to say "thank you" to everyone that helped me buy a car after 14years. First, I would like to acknowledge Mr. Robert Lee GM who personally took me out on my test drive (it was an awesome experience). Next I want to say "good job" to my salesperson Mr. Elijah Wingate who also made my process very easy. Last but not least I want to "wow" to my finance manager Mr. Ed Cabahug for the quick and painless process of financing my new car. I was really given the "VIP" treatment...Mr.Lee, your dealership is a fined tuned machine that represents you well...again "THANK YOU".

Quick and informative

by from Westminster, MD |

I'm never there for more then an hour when waiting for my car while it's getting an oil change. I make use of my time by relaxing in their lounge using the free Wi -Fi or watching television. Keep up the good work!

March 27, 2015

Good afternoon J.R.! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda of Westminster is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again for the highly praised review.

Great service and friendly

by from Westminster, Maryland |

Excellent service, very professional and informative

March 27, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback! It was our pleasure servicing your Honda and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook to stay abreast of news and monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Heritage Honda Westminster would like to genuinely thank you for taking your time to share your experiences with us. Happy driving!

6 Time Satisfied Honda Owner !!!

by from Sykesville MD |

From purchasing to servicing our relationship has been a good one with Heritage Honda.Were pleased with the way Heritage packaged all the different things into one payment plan that was easy to understand and accept. When we bring it in for servicing we are always greeted and explained to our options for servicing that day. Never pushy.

March 23, 2015

Bob - Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Honda Westminster. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much!

Honda Service

by from Westminster, Md |

Great service and competitive pricing. Great service after the sale!

March 23, 2015

Good morning! Heritage Honda Westminster would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you and be sure to visit us soon!

Great service as usual

by from Taylorsville, MD |

Had my car in for 165K maintenance schedule and it was quick and courteous. Tom made his usual good suggestions on how to approach the service instead of providing the "canned" automatic list of things to do. I always appreciate that he approaches this as suggestions to think about, truly listens to the customer, and is consistently courteous.

March 11, 2015

Good morning! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda Westminster is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again for the highly praised review!

Great service

by from 21048 |

Tom Henigman was on duty during a recent Saturday morning snow storm and my ignition switch decided to stop working. He got my car in and set up for work and back in several days. He also answered the phone and assisted me after hours a week later when I had a question. He was professional and very helpful and pleasant to deal with both times. He truely went the extra mile and my family appreciated his work ethic. I will be taking my Pilot back to him! Thanks Tom 2004Honda Pilot owner

March 9, 2015

Good Experience

by from Laurel, MD |

I initially contacted Heritage Honda via the internet. They responded to me quickly. I was able to set up a test drive for the next day. The salesperson was very helpful and friendly. I was able to discuss my deal without any pressure or any back and forth between salesperson and sales manager. Things went very smoothly. I highly recommend Heritage Honda of Westminster, MD. I got a great deal on a Certified Used Honda.

March 9, 2015

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new Honda! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day!

Great Service. Very helpful!

by from hanover,pa |

Excellent service. Very clean, nice and professional.

March 4, 2015

Good morning! Heritage Honda of Westminster would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you and be sure to visit us soon!

Excellent Professional Service

by from Manchester, MD |

I bought my 2011 Honda new and NEVER had any problems with haggling over price and "extras". I have my Pilot serviced several times a year and they have always treated me with respect and in a professional manner. They tell you what your vehicle needs and how long it will take. They never try to sell you extras like at Jiffy Lube, etc. Tom is a very caring individual and it's a pleasure to deal with him. Their waiting room is very comforatable as well, or you can use their free shuttle service. I don't think they can be beat.

February 23, 2015

Greetings, Steve! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Honda of Westminster. We work extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please 'Like' us on Facebook to stay current with our monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!