Heritage Honda of Westminster

Service 877-267-7939

Contact Our Internet Sales Department

great service, excellent staff

by from Reisterstown,MD |

I love being able to drive up to the garage doors and they open up for me to drive into the warmth. Then the staff is so friendly while checking me in and answering my questions. They even offered to drive my son and I over to the target so we didn't have to walk in the snow, but we chose to walk. They called me when they were done and I returned for an easy checkout. They also have a little room for my son to play with legos and cars. I really enjoy dealing with this dealership.

February 16, 2015

Good morning! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda of Westminster is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again for the highly praised review!

Great experience with routine service

by from Westminster, Maryland |

I always like coming to Heritage in Westminster for routine maintenance on my Honda. It's always easy to schedule an appointment online. They aren't pushy with suggestions on services your car may need. They are very upfront with what's necessary and what you might consider opting for, and they're upfront on the pricing. I will definitely continue coming to Heritage in the future.

Great service, love the kid area for waiting

by from baltimore, md |

Thanks Honda! You took care of my Odyssey in a timely fashion.

Love the service at Heritage Honda of Westminster

by from Finksburg, MD |

I bought my Honda at Heritage and I always take it there for service. I love the detailed listing they provide of the service they've completed and the heads up as to what service I should be thinking about for my next visit. The green, yellow, and red system is super easy.

awesome experience

by from reisterstown, md |

i worked primarily with bill spradbrow. he was "awesome." bill is a real professional and was patient, courteous, and extremely kind throughout the entire process of buying a new car. everyone at heritage was very friendly and appreciated my business. i am a first time customer at heritage honda in westminster. i had a very negative experience at northwest honda in owings mills with the general sales manager when i went in to buy my 4th honda from that dealership and was pleasantly surprised at how different the experience was at heritage. i will continue to buy my honda's from heritage, do my service/maintenance there, and will most certainly refer people to that dealership. kudos to bill!

April 27, 2015

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Honda of Westminster. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Great Used Car Buying Experience!

by from Westminster, MD |

My wife and I had a wonderful experience buying our used 2012 Honda Civic from Heritage Honda of Westminster, MD. Our Sales Consultant, Mr. Duffy Zepp, was simply the best! It was a pleasure working with him and the other staff we met. They brought our car from a sibling dealership within hours after we mentioned seeing it advertised online. We chose a Honda Certified used car, and are very pleased with our car purchase with included warranty. The dealership's price was comparable to researched private owner's prices. Our trade-in was fair. Thank you Heritage Honda

April 27, 2015

Heritage Honda Westminster is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new 2012 Honda Civic. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Dependable Service, Professional quality

by from Woodbine, MD |

Had work done on my Civic today, Service was performed, completed on time, and Mr Henigman was informative and a great help........... Many Thanks //// --Frank Forte--

April 27, 2015

Good morning, Frank! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda of Westminster is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again for the highly praised review!

Awesome Customer Service!

by from Taneytown, Maryland |

We returned to Heritage Honda Westminster as we were coming upon the end of our 3 year lease on our 2012 Honda Civic. With several options before us, we decided to lease a 2015 Honda Civic. Our Salesman was Alex Peterson. Alex's knowledge about the vehicle we choose and the entire leasing process was impressive! We appreciated his patience and promtness in answering all our questions and concerns. More than once Alex went the extra mile to take care of us and showed pride in the job he was doing. Heritage should be proud to have such a stellar employee! Thanks again to Alex and the Heritage Team!

April 20, 2015

Heritage Honda of Westminster is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new 2015 Honda Civic. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Great Service

by from Finksburg Md |

Fabulous service at Heritage Honda in Westminster on March 20, 2015. Appreciate the professionalism and courtesy shown when servicing my Honda Accord. Timely and proficiently serviced my auto at a very reasonable price. I'll be back.

April 16, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback Tom G! It was our pleasure servicing your Honda Accord and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook to stay abreast of news and monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Heritage Honda of Westminster would like to genuinely thank you for taking your time to share your experiences with us. Happy driving!

Great service, reliable

by from Westminster, MD |

Very courteous staff. It's the little extras that go a long way... they drive the car up for me, pleasant staff, and explain everything about the work they are doing on the car. Never any issues.

April 13, 2015

Good morning! Heritage Honda Westminster would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you, and be sure to visit us soon!

Great buying experience

by from Westminster, MD |

I spoke to several dealerships and found Alex P. at Heritage was the easiest to work with as I purchased a new Honda. He checked in but did not pressure or rush me during tshe process. He and the team worked with me in pricing and talked through the options and finalizing the deal. I would recommend talking to these before going elsewhere as they just make the process easy and provide whatever level of help you need. Thanks Alex! Excellent job!

April 6, 2015

Good morning, Rich! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Heritage Honda Westminster. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs. Thank you again and be sure to stop by soon!