Heritage Honda of Westminster

Service 877-267-7939

Contact Our Internet Sales Department

great service, excellent staff

by from Reisterstown,MD |

I love being able to drive up to the garage doors and they open up for me to drive into the warmth. Then the staff is so friendly while checking me in and answering my questions. They even offered to drive my son and I over to the target so we didn't have to walk in the snow, but we chose to walk. They called me when they were done and I returned for an easy checkout. They also have a little room for my son to play with legos and cars. I really enjoy dealing with this dealership.

February 16, 2015

Good morning! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda of Westminster is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again for the highly praised review!

Great Service. Very helpful!

by from hanover,pa |

Excellent service. Very clean, nice and professional.

March 4, 2015

Good morning! Heritage Honda of Westminster would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you and be sure to visit us soon!

Excellent Professional Service

by from Manchester, MD |

I bought my 2011 Honda new and NEVER had any problems with haggling over price and "extras". I have my Pilot serviced several times a year and they have always treated me with respect and in a professional manner. They tell you what your vehicle needs and how long it will take. They never try to sell you extras like at Jiffy Lube, etc. Tom is a very caring individual and it's a pleasure to deal with him. Their waiting room is very comforatable as well, or you can use their free shuttle service. I don't think they can be beat.

February 23, 2015

Greetings, Steve! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Honda of Westminster. We work extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please 'Like' us on Facebook to stay current with our monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Great service always efficient and clean facility

by from Westminster Maryland |

Love Westminster heritage Honda service dept. very professional always ,drop off and pick up is extremely easy and prompt

February 23, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback, Brenda! It was our pleasure servicing your Honda and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook to stay abreast of news and monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Heritage Honda Westminster would like to genuinely thank you for taking your time to share your experiences with us. Happy driving!

by from westminster, md |

Great service 5 stars in all ways! I needed a new battery in bad weather and had one in just about 45 minutes! Everything was fast and well-done! I was very pleased.

February 19, 2015

Good morning happycivicowner! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda of Westminster is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again happycivicowner for the highly praised review.

Great Service - Great Salesman

by from Westminster, MD 21157 |

I purchased a new 'used' car today. Scott Staley, the sales associate, spent many hours with me test driving a couple different cars. He also tried to locate cars not at their site and fully explained each procedure thoroughly. Brent, the sales manager, went out of his way to assure I received an affordable loan within my budget. I so appreciate the time and professionalism both Scott and Brent displayed during my purchase of a 2011 Honda CR-V LX.

February 17, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response Suzanne MacLean. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Scott Staley lead you to your new 2011 Honda CR-V LX and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Honda of Westminster . Thank you again Suzanne MacLean and have a great day!

Excellent Service and People

by from Windsor Mill, MD |

My first visit to Heritage Honda of Westminster could not have been better. Everyone I met was friendly and helpful. Everything worked out perfect!!!

February 16, 2015

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Honda of Westminster. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

by from New Windsor,MD |

Service manager is great to work with - I have all my service work done here

February 10, 2015

Good afternoon Happy Ridgeline owner! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda of Westminster is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Happy Ridgeline owner for the highly praised review.

Competent, trustworthy service

by from Windsor Mill, MD |

I originally purchased my vehicle at this dealership. I continue to have my car serviced here even though I do not live in the area. The service is competent and trustworthy. I feel that my car is being maintained in a way that I will be able to drive it safely for many years.

February 10, 2015

Good morning Hondafan! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda of Westminster is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Hondafan for the highly praised review.

The staff are wonderful people!

by from westminster md |

I purchased a preowned certified civic friday. I was pleased in all aspects of my experience. Both Shawn Davie and Tom Sawyer bent over backwards to work with me and I know I was the difficult one! They truly care and will go out of their way to make sure you are satidifed in your buying process. Highly recommend!

February 3, 2015

Good morning devyn519. Heritage Honda of Westminster is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Shawn Davie and Tom Sawyer were able to assist you with your new Civic purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again devyn519 for the highly praised review.

by from Mt. Airy MD |

I purchased a used CRV. They made me feel very important, a lot of attention. I had to return a week later with a problem I discovered and they took care of it right away, very satisfied.

February 2, 2015

Thank you for your earnest response Donna. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Honda, please don't hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.