Heritage Honda of Westminster

Service 877-267-7939 Service 877-267-7939

Contact Our Internet Sales Department

Great Buying Experience!

by from westminster, md |

From the time we walked into the dealership until the time we left a week later with a new car for my son, the dealership was great to work with! They gave us all of our options, worked with us when we changed our mind on style (even up until the last second) and made sure purchasing my son's first car was a great one. Two thumbs up for everyone at the dealership :o)

July 29, 2015

Heritage Honda Westminster appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new vehicle for a checkup! Thank you again cjr for the highly praised feedback.

New Accord Purchase Review

by from Taneytown, MD |

My sales person, Joe Ski, hooked me up with a great new car, a Honda Accord EX. The price was excellent, the buying process was smooth and the car is wonderful. Thanks to Joe and the Heritage Honda team.

Great new car

by from Sykesville, MD |

My salesman, Josh, was awesome and made buying a new car a fun experience; also, Ed, the gentleman in the business office, could not have been nicer. After the sale was complete, paint irregularities were noticed on the left front and top left of the car. I made a special trip to the dealer (at their request) so a paint specialist could look at the spots. It was not possible to buff out the spots; the only solution would be to repaint the hood and top of the car, which I feel could present more problems. I was extremely disappointed in the sales manager's response, which was essentially "nothing's perfect". After purchasing a new car (only 11 miles on it!), I thought I would be offered a complimentary accessory (i.e. cargo cover or floor mats) or a couple of oil changes, etc - something to show they were sorry the problems with the paint were not noticed BEFORE the sale. The spots are not readily noticeable except in certain light, but it is a NEW car and I did not expect any problems. This is my first Honda, and except for this issue, I am very happy with the dealer.

Overall great experience with one small issue

by from Sykesville, MD |

Service Department

by from Westminster, Maryland |

I can"t say enough good things about this quality service department. Tom is a service adviser, and has helped me on several occasions with my cars He is always courteous, insightful, honest, and prompt. This, among many other reasons is why I return to Westminster, Heritage Honda. The work and courteous staff is simply the best! i highly reccommend them!

January 3, 2016

Good morning Susan. Thank you very much for your kind comments. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with Tom's and the team's service during your visits with us. I will certainly share your thoughtful feedback with them! If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Heritage Honda Westminster.

Pleased with Heritage

by from New Freedom, PA |

Went to Heritage to buy a car and landed up buying two after my wife's transmission (not a Honda) went. Our sales representative, Alex was cordial and took good care of us. Robert, the general manager was pleasant and professional as was all the staff that we dealt with. A tire on one of the cars was destroyed on the Thanksgiving visit and Robert kindly took care of everything even setting up the appointment. As we brought the car in to have the tire replaced, we were met by Chris who greeted us by name and quickly had us back on the road.

December 8, 2015

Hi Alan. Thank you very much for the outstanding feedback! We are delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable experience while working with Alex, Robert, and Chris to purchase and service your new vehicles. I will certainly share your kind comments with all of them! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us should you need any further assistance with your new vehicles. Thanks again Alan for the great feedback and we hope to hear from you soon!

Great Customer Service

by from Westminster, MD |

Very professional. Knowledgeable staff. Polite and pleasant. Exceptional experience with the service team. Best in class for car repairs. Head and shoulders above other dealers and private repair facilities.

December 8, 2015

Thank you Carl for your encouraging review of Heritage Honda Westminster. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. I will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with everyone! If you should need any further vehicle assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks so much, Heritage Honda Westminster.

Troubleshooting Check Engine Light

by from Westminster, MD |

I recently took my 2005 Accord in to Heritage Honda in Westminster to check out why the Check Engine light came on after just one month of having it addressed at another Honda service dealer. Tom listened intently to what had happened the month before, reviewed the service order from the other dealer and provided multiple interim status calls to me throughout the day on what technician was trying and why. He honored the new/same type replacement part at no charge/warranty without me even having to inquire to do so. I am a long standing customer of Heritage Honda service and Tom is a major reason why. He represents Honda very, very, very well and should be commended accordingly.

November 26, 2015

Hi PeteTSparty. We are glad to hear that you were happy with Tom's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage Honda Westminster appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, and have a great day.

Great Service from Tom

by from Westminster, MD |

Took our 2013 CRV in for scheduled maintenance service recently and Tom was his usual patient self in explaining what the maintenance items would be and also what might be expected on the NEXT scheduled maintenance as a courtesy of what could be needed in the future so there would be no surprises. The car was ready when promised and Tom has been consistently a please to do business with.

November 26, 2015

Good afternoon TvilleSylvia! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda Westminster is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We are also glad to hear that you were happy with Tom's service as that kind of feedback can go a long way. We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again TvilleSylvia for the highly praised review.

Well that was simple

by from Westminster, MD |

I called up with my with my requirements for a car. I was told they have two that work and asked if I want black or red. My sales rep was Alex, a stocky guy, and fairly amicable. He had most of the paperwork ready, a full track of gas, washed, and ready to go. Overall it was an easy experience

November 27, 2015

Thank you black_15_accord for taking the time to review us! Heritage Honda Westminster strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company?s success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback black_15_accord.