Heritage Honda of Westminster

Service 877-267-7939 Service 877-267-7939

Contact Our Internet Sales Department

Great Buying Experience!

by from westminster, md |

From the time we walked into the dealership until the time we left a week later with a new car for my son, the dealership was great to work with! They gave us all of our options, worked with us when we changed our mind on style (even up until the last second) and made sure purchasing my son's first car was a great one. Two thumbs up for everyone at the dealership :o)

July 29, 2015

Heritage Honda Westminster appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new vehicle for a checkup! Thank you again cjr for the highly praised feedback.

Wow!!!!

by from Westminster, Md |

In and out.......... Very fast............ Awesome people...........

Service department can;t be beat

by from westminster md |

I have been very well treated in the service department on every visit. They are friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. Pricing and specials are great. I have never used a better service department in my many years and multiple vehicles

April 15, 2016

Hi. We are glad to hear that you were happy with our service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage Honda Westminster appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much!

Easy in and out

by from Westminster, MD |

Tom in the service department is a joy to work with when it comes to my car repairs and maintenance. He is always personable and explains the upcoming needs for my car. I like to keep my car in good shape and Tom is a big part of the reason I keep coming back to Heritage Honda. Thanks Tom!

April 15, 2016

Thanks for the positive feedback Val! It was our pleasure servicing your Honda and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs. We encourage you to ?Like? us on Facebook to stay abreast of news and monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Heritage Honda Westminster would like to genuinely thank you for taking your time to share your experiences with us. Happy driving!

Great Experience

by from Rockville, Maryland |

If you live in Maryland and want to buy a Honda, go see Tom Sawyer from Heritage Honda in Westminster! A friend of mine bought her car from him a few months prior and recommended I go see Tom. I bought a 2012 Honda Accord Coupe V6 from this guy. He made the car buying experience simple. He was extremely friendly, very knowledgeable, and showed great customer service skills. I will be buying my next car from Heritage Honda in Westminster for sure. Thanks.

April 15, 2016

Hi Cole - Heritage Honda Westminster would like to congratulate you on your new 2012 Honda Accord Coupe V6! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again Cole and have a great day.

Great job

by from Germantown, md |

I came to this dealer to check cars,i went to differents dealears in some of them they pushing me to buy it and i dont like that plus they treat me like i wont buy a car ,no interest,no nice..when i came to heritage deff came to the door and he was smiling joking,treatme superr nice,he show me the car ,it was what i want ,plus it was in really good condition,tires,in and out side ,motor,a/c. Etc... well he help me a lot in the prosses explain me about warranty and all the steps ,they are the best!!

April 13, 2016

Greetings Elissa! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Honda Westminster. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

New Honda CR-V

by from Westminster, MD |

From the outset I mentioned that I was just beginning to look at new cars. Heritage Honda was my first dealership, so I appreciated the fact they did not use any stall tactics on my first visit. In the weeks to follow, I visited Toyota, Hyundai, Kia and Mazda dealerships to test drive their vehicles. At Heritage Honda there were no pesky phone calls, no gimmicks, no sales pressure, Steve Rubin made sure it was a hassle free buying experience and I?m sure other customers will not be disappointed. Very friendly, professional sales person Lorri spent the extra time to go over the car features many times. Excellent customer service. Go see Lorri Kiser!

March 24, 2016

Hi Gary - Heritage Honda Westminster would like to congratulate you on your new CR-V! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again Gary and have a great day.

Excellent Service!

by from Wesminster, Maryland |

I could not have asked for a better buying experience.

March 4, 2016

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Honda Westminster. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Excellent Service From Tom, Jim and Tammy!!

by from Sykesville, MD |

The superior service and value for my money continues! I recently had my 2001 Odyssey in for repair work. It was a pricey service. I needed a good deal of work. Tom, as always, was extremely helpful in explaining what needed to be fixed. Tom has a great bedside manner when explaining why certain things needed to be done. Considering the cost, Jim Groth and Tom were very helpful with how to pay this bill. They really went the extra mile to work with me. I can't thank them enough for the help with this service. They were very flexible! This is nothing new. Since Jim took over as service manager, this center leads the way in how service should be provided along with fair pricing. The professionalism continues right through Tammy when my bill was paid. I can't thank these three people enough for their continuing service. This has become family, folks. It's a great feeling! Thank you to all the staff!!!

February 29, 2016

Thank you Kurt for taking the time to review us! Heritage Honda Westminster strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company?s success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback Kurt.

New Accord Purchase Review

by from Taneytown, MD |

My sales person, Joe Ski, hooked me up with a great new car, a Honda Accord EX. The price was excellent, the buying process was smooth and the car is wonderful. Thanks to Joe and the Heritage Honda team.