Heritage Honda of Westminster

Service 877-267-7939

Contact Our Internet Sales Department

Awesome Customer Service

by from Westminster MD |

Great Service. They met all of my request in terms of trade-in value and out the door reflecting the numbers I requested. Awesome dealership to purchase from!

August 5, 2014

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Honda Westminster. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Heritage Honda review

by from westminster, MD |

After 77 years, 60 of them driving, I've never had better service anywhere, with any of my service requirements. My service consultant, tom Henigman, is aware of all requirements, updates, and needs. He constantly checks the status of my service when the car is in the shop to get me back on the road as soon as possible. The requirements are always first rate, and performed correctly the first time.

Great customer service!

by from Baltimore MD |

Heritage Honda Westiminister has been nothing but a pleasure to deal with. They have been very attentive and helpful every step of the way. Everyone was very easy to deal with including the manager of the store, the salesmen, and the financial advisors. They made my transactions as seamless as possible. They were very patient with me, and made sure that I got everything I wanted, and needed everything I needed to know about my new civic! I went to several other honda dealers in the area, but none had as good of customer service as Heritage Honda Westminister. I highly recommend them!

Heritage Honda Westminster Does It Again

by from Finksburg, MD |

I own 99 Honda Accord that remains in excellent operating order thanks to schedule servicing done by the top-notch team at Heritage Honda Westminster. I brought my car for its most unusual service to date. The frame my driver's seat sat on for 15 years needed to be replaced. I was given a loaner care while the part was sought and installed. The seat is like new and the my final bill was well below what I had expected. Thanks as always to Tom Henigman and the service team at Heritage Honda Westminster for keeping me on the road and treating my like a valued customer and friend.

Great Customer Service

by from Westminster, MD |

Just had my 2012 CRV in for an oil change. I only take my vehicle to Heritage Honda of Westminster. They help me keep my 12 year old vehicle in excellent shape and dependable. Tom Heningman and all the service people are great. I never go anywhere else for service!

September 18, 2014

Thanks for the positive feedback, Karen! It was our pleasure servicing your CRV and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook to stay abreast of news and monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Heritage Honda Westminster would like to genuinely thank you for taking your time to share your experiences with us. Happy driving!

Service Department

by from Finksburg MD |

Service Dept is great. Always get me in and out quickly. Tom even helped me load the purchases I made at Target into my van :)

September 17, 2014

Hi Stacey Reed. We are glad to hear that you were happy with Tom's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage Honda of Westminster appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Stacey Reed. www.facebook.com/HeritageHondaWestminster

Exceptional customer service

by from Westminster, MD |

I am continually surprised by the wonderful way I am treated when I bring my car in for service. Everyone is helpful, considerate and efficient. The Courtesy Van is a FANTASTIC help to me. I cannot begin to thank you all enough!! I am soooo happy that I purchased my Honda from Heritage Westminster. Thank you all so much.

September 15, 2014

Good morning! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda of Westminster is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again for the highly praised review!

My First Oil Change

by from Westminster Md |

It was a delight to work/meet Tom during my first scheduled maintenance.

September 16, 2014

Hi, Mel! We are glad to hear that you were happy with Tom's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage Honda of Westminster appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much!

Long Distance Help

by from Westminster Md. |

I was traveling out of state and had a battery failure. I had purchased my battery through Honda and knew I still had prorated time. Did not know how to contact warranty people but was able to reach my reliable service consultant Tom Henigman. He gave me all necessary information and what papers I would need. When I returned home it was time for an oil change and Mr. Henigman worked me in for same day service. If you have any service needs be sure to call and ask for Tom Henigman

September 12, 2014

Hi Anita. We are glad to hear that you were happy with Tom Henigman's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage Honda of Westminster appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Anita. www.facebook.com/HeritageHondaWestminster

Great service

by from Westminster, Maryland |

I brought my Fit in for service for first time since purchasing it and was pleased with the swiftness of service and friendliness of the people there,

September 10, 2014

Good Morning, Lynneth11! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda of Westminster is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Lynneth11 for the highly praised review. www.facebook.com/HeritageHondaWestminster

Top Notch Service Experience

by from Taneytown, Md |

I had a very satisfying service experience with Heritage Honda of Westminster with my most recent visit to have my Accord serviced. My service advisor, Tom Henigman, was very professional and accommodating, as always. He scheduled my service promptly and made sure I had courtesy van transportation to and from my home while the service was being done. His advice and recommendations on needed service was helpful and his estimate on the final bill was accurate. I was able to take advantage of current service specials and make good use of coupons because of Tom's advice. The service was done when promised and it was done correctly and properly. It was an overall top notch experience and I will return for service in the future.

September 12, 2014

Greetings Dick! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Honda of Westminster. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!