Heritage MileOne Honda of Westminster

New 888-616-4635
Used 888-540-5828
Service 877-267-7939

Contact Our Internet Sales Department

If you're looking for used, ask for Duffy!

by from Westminster, MD |

I was searching for a gently used CR-V, and my family has had such a great experience with Duffy at Heritage Honda in Westminster that I decided to shoot him an email. Duffy found exactly what I was looking for, and was so incredibly nice and helpful. The car runs like a dream, and everyone I dealt with at Heritage was delightful. I will send everyone I know to Duffy if they're looking for a car. He's exactly what you want in a car salesman-- not pushy, friendly, helpful, and you can tell he loves what he does. Thanks again Duffy!

July 3, 2012

Good afternoon Emily! Heritage MileOne Honda of Westminster would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to ?Like? us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. We will be sure to let Duffy know of how highly you spoke of him. Enjoy your new CR-V and thanks again for your review! https://www.facebook.com/#!/HeritageHondaWestminster

Express Service= Great customer service

by from Maryland |

Always have courteous service and scheduling service has never been an issue. The team as a whole is always friendly, professional and thorough.

Commend Tom Henigman service consultant

by from Manchester Md |

Tom welcomed me at the service entrance for the initial service of my Honda Pilot. He had all of my info regarding the make model and so forth prepared and the service was done in the time he had quoted me. The process was seamless and a very positive experience.Thanks Tom Vernon F

July 8, 2014

Thanks for the positive feedback! It was our pleasure servicing your Honda Pilot and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook to stay abreast of news and monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Heritage MileOne Honda of Westminster would like to genuinely thank you for taking your time to share your experiences with us. Happy driving!

New car purchase

by from Baltimore, MD |

Jay and Robert at Heritage MileOne Honda in Westminster made the purchase experience simple and straight-forward. They offered a great sale price on a 2014 Honda Pilot and met my criteria for a fair trade-in value on a 2011 Honda Accord XL. They treated us with respect and made the trip worth it!

July 8, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Jay and Robert lead you to your new 2014 Honda Pilot, and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage MileOne Honda of Westminster. Thank you again and have a great day!

Repair service

by from Westminster, MD |

I was in the service department for an air conditioning problem. Tom and his crew as always did a great job in taking care of my auto needs. Tom did his best to keep the costs down. I really appreciate his efforts. When I get ready to buy a new car, it will be a Honda because of the excellent service department here at Mile One.

July 8, 2014

Hi Edie. We are glad to hear that you were happy with Tom's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage MileOne Honda of Westminster appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much.

Fantastic Service!

by from Westminster, MD |

I take all three of our Honda's to Hertiage Westminster for service. Their always professional and Tom Henigman our Service Advisor takes the time to explain everything that needs to be done to keep your Honda in perfect running order. My Honda dealer for life!

July 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Heritage MileOne Honda of Westminster strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company's success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.

Jay is the man!

by from New Market, MD |

I just purchased a new Honda accord from Jay Johnson. Jay was very friendly and knowledgeable. I never felt pressured. Jay and sales manager Steve Rubin gave me a great deal that no haggling or shopping around was necessary. I would highly recommend Jay and Heritage Honda of Westminster.

July 3, 2014

Excellent friendly service ask for Tom

by from Hanover Pa |

I am happy to recommend Heritage Honda of Westminster for any repair needs. Tom and his crew are friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. I will continue to use Heritage Honda for all of my repair needs. I will also request Tom as my contact.

July 4, 2014

Heritage MileOne Honda of Westminster would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Tom and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Great service !

by from Westminster, Md |

Good job Tom and crew,as usual. You always take time to explain everything to me and to reassure me if there are any concerns.

July 1, 2014

Heritage MileOne Honda of Westminster appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us and Tom was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your future vehicle service needs! Thank you again for the highly praised feedback.

Great service!

by from Taneytown, MD |

Great service! Love the flexible hours. Work was done quickly and done well. Thanks!

July 1, 2014

Good day Dan! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage MileOne Honda of Westminster is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Dan for the highly praised review.

Perfection

by from Owings Mills, MD |

An excellent experience, the dealer of choice for me and my family for everything.

July 1, 2014

Greetings Marina! Thank you for stopping by Heritage MileOne Honda of Westminster. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!