Coconut Creek Hyundai/Mitsubishi/Subaru

Service 888-809-1726

Let's Trade Keys!

Great staff

by from 33065 |

Great sales staff,very friendly. Very efficient and knowledgable

Great people to do business with

by from Miramar, fl |

I worked with Jose my sales rep and Kyle the sales manager, then with Sean in finance. The attention that these people presented to me is the same way I would have treated myself, No wandering about, corteous, respectful, and to the point, always backing their statements, and most importantly answering my 100 or so questions with straight answers. There might be many dealers to choose from and tons of promising newspapers ads, but based on my experience with these guys it obligates me to advise anyone who is looking for a Subaru to contact Jose, then I assure you that Kyle(sales maneger) will provide you with such personal, down to earth and enthusiastic attention that you'll find hard not to leave with your new car and a big smile on your face Mike 2015 STI

Read Every Line of Your Contract

by from Boca Raton, FL |

Bought new 2014 Elantra Limited. Was given missinformation by the salesman and the finance manager which cost me additional money. Wanted to pay cash but told I would get an extra discount by financing. Was told I could pay it off in 90 days with no charges. NOT true. Was charged additiional finance charges and they will not stand in back of what the salesman told me confirmed by the finance manager. I should not have made a decision based on a car salesmans word. This dealership is why the car industry has such a bad reputation any most of the public whould rather have a root canal done rather than buying a car.

Subaru in Coconut Creek

by from Coconut Creek, FL |

Chris Cavalieri is a knowledgeable and personable salesman. He applied no pressure during the buying process. He knows his product and was a pleasure to deal with.

Good experience

by from Palm Beach Gardens, Florida |

Chris Fischer did a fantastic job making a potentially frustrating experience smooth and easy. After purchasing a vehicle at Subaru, there was a mix up on color shipped from another lot preventing me from leaving with the car day one. Chris personally drove my new car all the way up to my residence in PGA when the correct model was located. In the end, the BRZ is fantastic and so was my experience.

No pressure

by from Sunrise, Florida |

Chris Fischer the Sales Consultant really did consultant on the vehicles and not pressure you into a sale. He was extremely helpful and catered to your needs

Excellent service

by from Pinecrest, FL |

This was the best car buying experience we ever had, and Chris Fisher was the "magician" of it. Thank you Chris

Breath of fresh air!

by from Miami, FL |

For the first time ever, buying a new car was a most pleasurable experience. It was due to my salesperson Chris Chris Fischer. He made the whole process pleasant. He was courteous, very well informed, attentive, honest and put me the consumer first. I did my homework before going to the dealership and didn't waste my time. My next car will be bought from Chris.

Breath of fresh air!

by from Miami, FL |

Great Sales Rep !!

by from coral springs Florida |

To whom it may concern , Upon arrival to the dealership im always feeling under pressure because salespeople are always all over me . I met a gentleman by the name of Chris Fischer . He made me feel welcomed and greeted me with a huge smile . I explained to him I wasn't in a rush to make a purchase . He told me there was no pressure in looking and that he is here for me if I had any questions . His kind spirit and professionalism are an example of the kind of dealership you guys are running and I wanted to recognize him . Most of the time we hear about things that are wrong but never when we do things right and Chris is definitley doing things right .I'm happy I have had a chance to meet Chris and look forward to purchasing my next vehicle with his help . Thanks Again Chris and keep up the Great Work !!

Excellent Service&Buying Experience Chris Fischer

by from Coconut Creek, FL |

It was a pleasure dealing with Chris Fischer at Coconut Creek Hyundai/Mitsubishi/Subaru. He was friendly, knowledgeable and courteous. It certainly is nice to be able to go into a dealership and walk out with a new Subaru Outback and feel great about the whole experience. Chris was able to make this happen! 5 Stars all the way around!