BMW Porsche of Towson

700 Kenilworth Dr., Baltimore, MD 21204

New 888-465-8220
Used 888-751-5277
Service 866-501-7247

Serving MD, PA, DC. Home of Priority 1 Service, where no appointment is needed & 100 plus BMW loaners.

Best New Car Purchase Experience Ever!

by from catonsville, maryland |

My wife and I were looking to replace our 2007 BMW 335i convertible with the new 4 Series convertible. Since we knew exactly the option we wanted, it was manageable to shop pricing over the internet. Towson gave us the very best pricing upfront without all the "BS". Actually they killed the other BMW dealers on price. The entire staff at Towson BMW was an absolute pleasure to deal with. They made the entire process pleasant. I would highly recommend Towson BMW. Wendy and Jeff Miller

Great purchase at BMW Towson

by from Baltimore, MD |

Purchased my second BMW at BMW of Towson from David Borum. Nice fast deal and they beat Carmax by thousands on my trade.

Car was sold before I could get there.

by from Phila, PA |

I was too late as car was sold. I missed the boat!

Service at BMW Towson - Advisor Jim Gugliette

by from Towson, MD |

My experience with BMW Towson has always been fantastic. My most recent visit, when I was facing a pretty major (read $$$) list of repairs, Jim went above and beyond to not only get the work done in a timely manner (and to the usual excellent standards), but also (without being asked) made an effort to find whatever discounts could apply to make the final bill a little more palatable. He also kept me updated (email and voicemail) throughout the process. It's kind of like a doctor's office - I hope I don't have to go back, but if I had to, BMW Towson is an excellent place for taking care of my car.

Awesome Dealership

by from Severn, MD |

This is a First Class Dealership and the experience was actually enjoyable. Minimum time required to purchase the vehicle of my choice. David, Bo and Marc made the experience along with the other professionals simple!!! My very first purchase at this dealership and I will return in the future.

Great Service Experiences

by from Baltimore, MD |

I own a 2011 BMW X3 xDrive35i - custom ordered the Spring of 2011. Since I took delivery almost 4 years ago, BMW of Towson's Service Center has taken care of everything for my vehicle. Mike McCormack has been my advisor for years now and has always made sure everything is taken care of. He is very knowledgeable regarding BMW vehicle repairs & maintenance, taking the time to answer all my questions, and just as important, he is very honest. I've recommended Mike to family that recently purchased a BMW.

Great Service

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Jim Gugliete always greets you with a smile or a funny story. He has been my service advisor for years and is the reason I continue to get my vehicle serviced at BMW of Towson. Jim is honest and very knowledgeable when it comes to your vehicle. He takes his time when explaining the work to be performed and keeps you updated with the servicing process. He always makes you feel important, never rushes you and takes the time to answer your questions. He will check with you after the service is completed to ensure you are satisfied and to ensure you have no additional problems/issues. Jim Gugliette is a delight to work with. My family and friends who have met him thinks he's great. TDMT

Service with Derrick Edwards

by from Towson |

this gentleman has amazing customer service skills. He is courteous, helpful, and takes great care of his customers. I forgot to mention kind. He always explains the problem and how it was taken care of. Any dealership will be lucky to have him. I truly hope he stays for many years at Towson BMW.

Great dealership, great people

by from Baltimore, MD |

I brought my car in for its first service after purchasing it CPO at this same dealership. Jim Abrecht assisted in closing my deal and the overall experience was good I knew what I wanted and the sales team helped me find a vehicle in their inventory that met my requirements. Jim Gugliette became my service advisor from the first day on to present! His dedication to customer service has been outstanding. If Jim knew he wouldn't be available the day I would bring my car in, he made sure everything was taken care of, in detail, so that my experience would go flawlessly, including having a loaner vehicle available in the service lane, ready to go. He has made him self available on short notice, or even a phone call for a quick question. Great job Jim!

Best Service Guy

by from Towson, MD |

I've been taking my BMWs to this dealership for years. Jim Gugliette is awesome and keeps in touch throughout the repair. He explains everything very clearly and makes sure you are at ease before letting you leave.

A+ Service

by from baltimore MD |

I've had many experiences with this bmw service center, and if your taking your car in for service, ask for Jim; he makes life easy. Service can be a major pain, and Jim Gugliette has the service experience that can make a person feel better about the whole process.