BMW Porsche of Towson

700 Kenilworth Dr., Baltimore, MD 21204

New 888-465-8220
Used 888-751-5277
Service 866-501-7247

Serving MD, PA, DC. Home of Priority 1 Service, where no appointment is needed & 100 plus BMW loaners.

Unmatched Service

by from Baltimore Maryland |

I am on my third Bimmer. Started out with a 3 series purchased at another dealer in 2000, but had it serviced at Towson. Owned a 2002 E39 and now a 2011 F10, both purchased at Towson. Buying? See Bill Kasper. Servicing? Well, my expeience has always been good no matter the Advisor, but if you can manage it, see Jim Gugliette. HE IS THE MAN. He takes care of your car as if its his own. Answers emails on weekends (sorry Jim to let people know you do that!) tells you the real deal on costs and time estimates, and navigates the appointment process at this busy dealership. It's busy because they are the best. Have regretably been forced to use the Towson Body Shop (through no fault of theirs, clearly!), and they do great work as well....even took my wife's Benz to them for accident repair. Perfect result. I keep buying Bimmers because they live up to the hype, but the care and feeding I receive at Towson BMW from Jim Gugliette is an integral part of why I'll keep doing so....

Jim Gugliette

by from Baltimore, Md. |

Jim in the Towson BMW service department has done outstanding work for me every time I bring the car into the dealer for service. He always has a loaner and the work is finished on time and done right every time. I own 4 BMW's and take all 4 to Towson for service. Good work!

Price changed in the middle of negotiation.

by from Kingwood TX |

Considered buying the car over the internet. Price was reasonable. Initially they were receptive ti a sale. Sometime during the process my emails have been unanswered and the price of the car is back to the MRSP for a 2013 Porsche. Guess they lost interest in the sale. I will take my business elsewhere. In fact we were in the market for 2 cars. Just bought a Lexus locally.

BMW Porsche of Towson responded to this review

March 5, 2014

Kent, First let us apologize for your experience with Porsche of Towson. It is not customary to have emails go answered. Our Porsche Manager Steve Postol has attempted to contact you to resolve this matter. If you wish to speak to Steve, please call him at 888-481-7748 Thank you again for your time.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Baltimore MD |

I am not a fan of the car buying process especially as a female. I visited a few dealerships in the area prior to BMW of Towson and was frustrated by pushy, unknowledgable, intimidating salesmen. It was such a relief when I walked into BMW of Towson and had the pleasure of working with Jose and Craig. Both are top notch salesmen who are not only knowledgable but also patient and not pushy. They made my car buying experience simple, efficient and helped me find a car that fit all of my needs within my budget. They didn't try to spin the numbers and fit me into a "payment" or comprise what I wanted in a car. They were realistic and upfront. They helped me weigh my options and were patient when I had hundreds of questions! And their customer service didn't stop there!!! Once I selected my car, they made the buying process a snap!!! All of my paperwork was prepared for when I picked up my car. No hidden fees or games when it came to the paperwork. My new car was shiny and new waiting for me in their "salon". This is where Jose took hours teaching me all of the ins and outs of my new car and helping me set up my Bluetooth, contacts, music stations, GPS....etc! He was so smart when it came to all of BMW's capabilities. In addition, he offered to assist with any questions or concerns with the technologies in the future! Most salesmen consider their jobs done when you leave the lot....... This is NOT the case at BMW of Towson, especially with Craig and Jose. My advice, if you are looking for a new car, talk to Craig or Jose at BMW of Towson before making any purchase. It's worth your time!

BMW Porsche of Towson responded to this review

March 5, 2014

Thank you again from Jose and BMW of Towson for your kind words. Sincerely, BMW of Towson

great service

by from New Jersey |

What a great dealership! Craig farmer the sales manager really helped me through the buying process and made everything so simple. I would recommend this dealership to everyone I know. They really care about the customer and treat you like your part of the dealerships family. Highly recommended!!!

Excellant

by from Baltimre, Maryland |

My husband and I went to the BMW of Towson to purchase a car. They were friendly, and the facility was clean. I was approve for a car, but i try to get finance through the credit union, the car was sold before i was approve. Over all, my experience was good.

Unethical Practice

by from Washington DC |

My wife is a disable military vet who was about to buy her first (used) BWM from Towson. I negotiated a fair price with the salesman before attempting to put a 5k deposit to hold the car till the weekend. The Manager Bo Brand said the dealerships policy is to NEVER take deposits on used cars. Three days later we arrive at the dealership with USAA check in-hand only to be told that someone put a deposit on the car the night before and would be back in today to close the deal. When asked about the policy, Bo Brand told us he determines who he accepts deposits from, sorry. The then told us to pick something else or leave but the car we wanted is off the market. We even called the dealership before making the hour commute from DC and were told that the car is available. It wasn?t until we got to the lot then suddenly the car is off the market to us. These guys are in the business to make money so for the life of me I can?t figure out why they would hold or sell us the vehicle. I don?t want to specular but it was clear that some sort of unethical behavior was at play here. . Complained but upper management did nothing. If possible, take your business elsewhere. These guys are a part of Priority One Automotive Group which owns the Towson , Rockville, and Bel Air BMW dealerships. The Passport BMW dealership was so appalled and disgusted by the treatment they had my wife ?build? (on the computer) a new car and charged us the price that we were going to pay for the used car from Towson. Now that?s a class act.

Customer Beware!

by from Towson, MD |

I received the most appalling service from BMW of Towson. After arriving at 8AM on Saturday morning to have my car diagnosed as to why the service engine light was on I stood waiting in the service lane for 30 minutes before anyone came over to greet me or to tell me they were busy and it would be a few minutes. Finally, 45 minutes later, I received help from a service manager who took me over to the waiting area so my car could be looked at. Over two hours later a diagnosis was made and I agreed to have it fixed. I was told it would only take an hour. However, 30 minutes later the service manager came back over and told me they did not have the part I needed in stock and they would have to order it. I would have to bring my car back on Tuesday morning and leave it to be fixed which I agreed to do after I was assured they would have a loaner for me and I could quickly drop my car for service and take the loaner. Tuesday morning I arrived to drop my car off for service only to be told I would have to wait in line to fill out paperwork for the loaner vehicle even though my service ticket was already written up. After waiting 15 minutes and making it clear I had to head to a meeting and could no longer wait, a nice woman in front of me offered to let me have her place since I was in a rush only to have the gentleman behind the loaner counter tell her I would have to wait because there were several other people still in front of me. (And then he laughed.) At this point I walked back over to the service manger, Derrick, that helped me in the first place and told him I would be leaving and not getting service at this dealership due to the deplorable customer service I had received and despite trying to spend $900 to repair my car at that location they did not seemed pressed for my business. As a BMW owner that has actually never stepped onto a BMW lot before this experience (purchased my car at another dealership,) I am appalled that they would treat a possible future customer (or any customer) in such a terrible manner. The service was so bad I am contemplating never buying a BMW again which is a same because I planned on leasing a new one within the next year.

Friendly and knowledgeable salesman.

by from Columbia, MD |

Leased my first BMW with Jose at BMW of Towson and couldn't be happier. Jose was extremely knowledgeable and wasn?t pushy at all. He was very understanding of my needs and didn?t try to over sell what I was looking for. He helped me get into a new 2013 BMW 328xi for exactly what I wanted to pay. Couldn?t be happier with the whole entire sales process. I will definitely recommend Jose and BMW of Towson to all my friends looking for a BMW.

email to dealership via cars.com

by from newport news,Va. |

never got a response from email submitted regarding a slightly used porsche cab with trade of bmw cep.