BMW Porsche of Towson

700 Kenilworth Dr., Towson, MD 21204

New 888-465-8220
Used 888-751-5277
Service 866-501-7247

We are best known for Priority 1 BMW Service where no appointment is ever required. 100 plus BMW loaners.

Unmatched Customer Service...

by from White Marsh, MD |

Unmatched customer service. Something that is grossly overlooked in the car buying experience with most dealers. Even after the first deal fell threw, they continued to work for me to get something done and stayed in contact threw the entire process...

Great expirence

by from damascus, md |

I saw a 2006 BMW M6 online and decided i wanted to pursue it.I emailed the dealership and Bill Kasper followed up with an email and a phone call within minutes. When i arrived he was never pushy he talked calmly with me and showed me just about every option of the car and explained it in a way i could understand. He answered every question i had and let me take the car for a long test drive. When i decided to purchase the car he went out of his way to have the car detailed for me and even checked the vehicle for service codes in which he found one so he had that taken care of even before hand. He could just as well let me drive the car away and i would of found out later that i would of have a service repair message pop up on the car, Great job with that. The whole process did take a few hours but in the end it was well worth it, he spent time showing me the service area and introducing me to the service and parts dept, he even pulled the car in from the rain to officially turn the car over to me before i drove off. If u ever consider a BMW new or used please stop by and ask for Bill Kasper!

Shopping for a Used Vehicle-Purhased New

by from Owings Mills, Maryland |

I visited Towson BMW because they were one of the dealers who had the used vehicle I wanted in stock. I was driving a BMW that was in excellent condition with all the bells and whistles including navigation, satellite radio and Bluetooth so I really didn't need a new vehicle. I had seen a used 650i on the lot of another dealer. I actually went to that dealer 1st. Unfortunately, they along with another dealer failed to follow-through and really didn't try very hard to help me with my purchase. Mr. Kubi at Towson was extremely professional; and helpful. He made the difference. I winded up buying a 2011 vehicle because Mr. Kubi took the time to show me other options, was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and continued to treat me like a real, potential customer even after I said I was not willing to pay the monthly payments associated with the650 I originally came in the shop to investigate. Additionally, the dealer where I originally saw the 650i offered m e a ridiculously low price for my car.