BMW Porsche of Towson

700 Kenilworth Dr., Towson, MD 21204

New 888-465-8220
Used 888-751-5277
Service 866-501-7247

We are best known for Priority 1 BMW Service where no appointment is ever required. 100 plus BMW loaners.

Shopping for a Used Vehicle-Purhased New

by from Owings Mills, Maryland |

I visited Towson BMW because they were one of the dealers who had the used vehicle I wanted in stock. I was driving a BMW that was in excellent condition with all the bells and whistles including navigation, satellite radio and Bluetooth so I really didn't need a new vehicle. I had seen a used 650i on the lot of another dealer. I actually went to that dealer 1st. Unfortunately, they along with another dealer failed to follow-through and really didn't try very hard to help me with my purchase. Mr. Kubi at Towson was extremely professional; and helpful. He made the difference. I winded up buying a 2011 vehicle because Mr. Kubi took the time to show me other options, was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and continued to treat me like a real, potential customer even after I said I was not willing to pay the monthly payments associated with the650 I originally came in the shop to investigate. Additionally, the dealer where I originally saw the 650i offered m e a ridiculously low price for my car.