Acura Of Glendale

505 S Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA 91204

New 888-788-3453
Used 888-842-0792
Service 888-465-2188

We specialize in affordable luxury!

Great Experience so I'm coming back!

by from San Diego, CA |

I bought my first Acura from Dwight Rogers and I have been hooked ever since. It's time for a new car and I'm heading back to where it all started. Dwight is one of the most personable people you will ever have the pleasure of meeting. He walked me through the process of narrowing down what I wanted in a car, pricing, and what made sense for my not so distance future. He takes his time and is very patient. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a car. Excellence at its best!

My awesome experience!

by from San Bernardino, Ca |

This is an awesome place to purchace a car,whether it's new or used. Jeff Nowinski helped my good friend from the moment I called in this morning. We drove all the way from San Bernardino just to come here. When we arrived, Jeff had everything that we needed ready and raring to go. He walked us through everything step by step, making it so easy. This is my friends first time purchasing a car from a dealership and he was very thrilled with our experience and walked out of here with a 2012 Nissan Versa. Thank you Jeff for being so awesome and doing a fantastic job.

Buying and Acura - Ask for Jeff Nowinski at ACURA

by from Los Angeles, California |

Jeff made the process very friendly and low pressured and informative. I was very comfortable dealing with Jeff and felt sure I was well informed and knew I was getting a good deal from a good guy. The manager, Gary Yegiazaryan, the sales manager, was also great to work with in agreeing the deal and Alton Ho in finance made the process of the paperwork clear and simple. Great work from a great team at a great dealership.

Satisfied customer of acura ILX

by from Los Angeles Ca |

I came to ACURA of Glendale approached by ART OGANYAN, he very helpful and nice to us..He made all possible effort to help despite my bad credit.

bought a MDX SUV

by from pasadena |

we walked in Sunday afternoon and within hours, we left with a MDX. It was a great experience! thanks to Ed Davoudian and Alton Ho.

Great Experience!

by from Studio City, California |

We heard good things about this dealership and we were very pleased with our experience. Dale was very informative about the product and really cared about getting us the right car. I would definitely recommend anyone to come to this store.

The Acura Guy - Dwight Rogers

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Excellent experience! This was my first time leasing a car and I was walked through the process from start to finish. I was given a fair price (much less than the other Acura dealership I first went to) and I greatly appreciate the friendly & professional demeanor. This was a very pleasant, fun and easy process for me and I love my new car.

My sales professional was Diwght Rogers

by from Glendale, CA |

I couldn't be happier with the service I received today. Dwight made the leasing process very easy! I'm excited to start my new journey being part of the Acura family.

Great place to get your Acura serviced

by from Los Angeles, California |

Tony Gonzales was great he took care of my baby as good as I would've. Because of the great service of the entire staff I will definitely continue to get my Acura serviced there.

Service Advisor Tony was Excellent!

by from Los Angeles, Ca |

I took my car for it's service and as usual the service there is outstanding to say the least. Tony took care of everything from start to finish and did a phenomenal job! Thanks Tony and thanks Acura of Glendale. Always ask for Tony!

Dwight Rogers at Acura of Glendale

by from Glendale, CA |

Dwight was very informative and straightforward. He made the purchasing process as hassle free as possible.