Intercar Inc

Used 866-495-2636
Service 866-541-3407

Awesome service

by from West town NY |

Excellent customer care. Buying processing was easy and stress free. Highly recommend the dealership!

Intercar Was Great!

by from Sparta, NJ |

My experience with Reid Smith was excellent! Very Curtious and knowledgable! Everyone in the dealership was very nice and made the buying process very smooth. I highly recommend Intercar.

Excellent service!

by from Bushkill, Pa |

I purchases a c300 4matic from intercar Mercedes Benz. The entire staff was courteous but Sandra was outstanding. She was very patient, very understanding, and very honest. Intercar from my experience upholds the policy that "honesty is the best policy". They take pride in not only selling you a car but that your entire experience with them is a memorable and rewarding one. Even after buying the car they went above and beyond to make sure I was 100% satisfied with my purchase. Hands down intercar delivers five star service!

excellent selection staff and price

by from NY ny |

all I can say is when I am truly ready to buy a car this would be the place.Extraordinarystaff and selection. Waiting for my commission check

Exceptional customer service and friendly people

by from Uniontown, Ohio |

I wanted to take this time to write this review. I usually do not write these, but I had to after my experience with Intercar. I just wanted to express how thankful I was dealing with Intercar. I purchased my E550 via the internet and worked directly with Sandy Taylor. The experience was beyond awesome and by far one of the best dealership I have every dealt with. If you are in the market for a new Mercedes-Benz, please visit Intercar and ask for Sandy, trust me you won't be disappointed. Thank you Intercar and Sandy for the great experience.

Avoid at all costs!

by from Newton, NJ |

Purchased a CPO car that clearly did not conform to the advertised description of a CPO. The car required more than $1K in non-warranty repairs on day 1. Dealer refused to make good and became hostile quickly. They are nice until you sign the purchase agreement. Once you sign, they would prefer to never speak to you again. After the purchase I found out they have an F rating with the Better Business Bureau. I should have bought from a reputable dealer.

Intercar Inc responded to this review

July 9, 2014

I am deeply sorry to hear of the experience you had when purchasing a vehicle from our dealership. I do thank you for bringing this to our attention to help prevent this from happening in the future. It is very uncharacteristic of our staff, as we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and quick responses. If we can help you in the future please let us know and again sorry for any inconvenience Intercar may have caused.