Intercar Inc

Service 866-541-3407 Service 866-541-3407

Making Your Experience...Exceptional.

Awesome service

by from West town NY |

Excellent customer care. Buying processing was easy and stress free. Highly recommend the dealership!

First time M-B buyer - happy

by from Blairstown, NJ |

I have never had a better experience when buying a car. Very relaxing, none of the high pressure or selling tactics that sadly are normally associated with car buying. Recommended!

Professional & great Service once again !!

by from Hamburg NJ |

Thank you Sandy for your excellent service once again. This is our 3rd car with you & you really know what we like. Thanks again!

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR MERCEDES PARTS!

by from King George, VA |

I tried to execute a very straightforward and very inexpensive (less than $30) parts order with Intercar Mercedes and they dropped the ball several times. They shipped the part to the wrong address (admittedly their own fault) so FedEx had to return it to them; they failed to re-send the part in a timely manner (took 3 more weeks and a couple phone calls from me to get it reshipped even though they should have done it on their own); They promised they'd send the part overnight because of the initial mix up and delays (they sent it ground anyway and it took 5 extra days); I reached out to Larry who is the parts department manager about the issues and he never returned a phone call or email. Last but not least, I finally reached out to Cheryl, the GM of the dealership to share my frustration because it took A MONTH to fulfill an order for an in-stock part that should have taken a few business days and I couldn't get anyone to return my calls. I kindly asked Cheryl for a refund and she promised to look into it and get back with me. Well that was nearly two weeks ago and I've still never heard back from anyone. If you want good customer service and your parts delivered in a timely manner, go somewhere else!

Great experience with Intercar

by from Warwick, NY |

Sandy Taylor did a great job getting me into the car that met my needs and was just right for my personality. She made the whole buying process quick and easy. I highly recommend her and Intercar.

Outstanding

by from Lafayette,nj |

Very professional , have purchsed 2 cars from them in recent months. Better than other places that just try to hard sell without knowing product. Good selection and Reid was very helpful and kept us aware of all details.

Intercar Inc responded to this review

March 28, 2016

Thank you for your recent purchases and positive feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We're glad to hear you're happy and we welcome you to the Intercar family.

Excellent Services For Another Job Well Done Scott

by from West Orange, New Jersey |

We had purchase our a Mercedes at an another dealer where Scott Corbyon worked. We always brought the car in for service. For some reason, our service advisor Scott Corbyons was not there. The relpacement person was not concern about our issues. We knew we had to find Scott Corbyons. Scott had been our service advisor for fourteen (14) years. We called every Mercedes Dealer within a 50 miles range untill we were able to find him. It was so pleasant just to hear his vocie. I knew our mercedes would be alright without any hassle. I give SCOTT CORBYONS A FIVE STAR RATING. You don't miss the good service untill you don't have it anymore. Scott always take the time to explain any porblem you have with your car.

purchased car

by from Hanover Twp. Pa. |

A few months ago I purchased a car through intercar inc. the information was all acurate,and I am very satisfied with the results. I have told friends about this service and they want to try it. Joe

Intercar Was Great!

by from Sparta, NJ |

My experience with Reid Smith was excellent! Very Curtious and knowledgable! Everyone in the dealership was very nice and made the buying process very smooth. I highly recommend Intercar.

Excellent service!

by from Bushkill, Pa |

I purchases a c300 4matic from intercar Mercedes Benz. The entire staff was courteous but Sandra was outstanding. She was very patient, very understanding, and very honest. Intercar from my experience upholds the policy that "honesty is the best policy". They take pride in not only selling you a car but that your entire experience with them is a memorable and rewarding one. Even after buying the car they went above and beyond to make sure I was 100% satisfied with my purchase. Hands down intercar delivers five star service!