Audi Bridgewater/Mendham

New 888-254-3951
Used 888-265-7864
Service 866-467-1787

Perfect Car, Perfect Place, Perfect Price

Get your Audi from these guys..

by from Edison, NJ |

Sleem C. was probably the best salesman I have ever met. He was calm, professional, and patient while I figured out which model I truly wanted to buy. I came in thinking again I could probably try to convince myself I'd like the S5. Mind you, I've been at this since June wanting a different driving experience than that of my then current car, the Q5. So we went on the road with a black S5, then a used white S5, all of which I wasn't so sure on. Although the S5 provided the different driving experience I was looking for, I still felt like the S5 model was too small. Sleem then suggested I drive a SQ5 as a compromise between the S5 coupes and the Q5. He then looked in their inventory system, and found a brilliant black SQ5 with the exact options I wanted that was at their other dealer's lot. He had it brought to the Bridgewater location later in the day for to come back and see, and then two days later I drove off with a car that I'm extremely happy with. The SQ5 has turned out to be an amazing and unique vehicle cloaked in mean brilliant black. Excellent job, Sleem and Bridgewater Audi. I'm glad to see a great dealer move in close by.

Audi Bridgewater/Mendham responded to this review

November 17, 2014

Hi Sam - Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. Customer feedback is very important to us so thanks again for your review. Sleem is a big asset to our team and great to work with. I am so pleased to hear that he was able to help guide you though the buying process. We truly value your business, and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks for choosing Audi Bridgewater. It is my pleasure to welcome you to our dealership family! -Chris Adams, Director of Operations

A5 purchase experience

by from Bernardsville, NJ |

The best car buying experience I have ever had. The car I wanted was available and the price was fair. Delivery was on-time and met my expectations.

My new 2014 Allroad rocks,thanks Frank T.

by from Short Hills, NJ |

I had the good fortune of working with Frank T. The entire process was stress free and significantly more pleasurable than my last two dealings elsewhere. This is my third Audi and the best thus far in two ways; 1) Frank's special attention to detail throughout the entire process & entirely pressure free sales technique ;and 2) your dealership is an enjoyable environment. Frank walked me through each aspect of the cars operation making certain that before I left the lot, I was comfortable in my new set of wheels. I will always refer friends/family to your dealership, to see Frank!

Great buying experience

by from Rockaway NJ |

All around quality dealership. Great communication via phone and e-mail. They all were honest and friendly. Thanks to Scott for a hastle free transaction!

Audi Bridgewater/Mendham responded to this review

May 13, 2014

Edward, It was our pleasure! Thank you for your business and we hope you enjoy your vehicle.

Superb Experience

by from Maplewood NJ |

My experience was nothing short of superb at Audi of Bernardsville. It was a simple negotiation followed by a swift and easy paperwork process. I have very particular car needs and the team listened to what I required and responded with professionalism and respect. I would work with this Audi team again and again - even though there is a competing dealership in my town. A+ Thank you for making the process simple and convenient.

Audi of mendenham

by from Bear Delaware |

Haven't purchased a vehicle but so far Scott Solomon has been very helpful I'm hoping to get there to look at the vehicle

Love Audi of Mendham!!!

by from Lake Hopatcong, NJ |

Audi of Mendham is a wonderful dealership! I am on my fourth lease and every one has been better than the last. My salesman Greg Mills is the best and always makes sure all my needs are met. The service department is amazing and never fails to amaze me with their professionalism and knowledge. Eric in service is always very kind and makes me feel at home each time I come in. Thank you for everything!!!! Amy

Extremely pleasant experience in purchasing my car

by from Andover, NJ |

Bonnie was wonderful. One of the best car purchases ever.

Audi of Mendham

by from Mendham, Nj |

This is my third Audi I purchased from Audi of Mendham with Bonnie Stelletel and I couldn't be more satisfied.

Easy Buying Experience

by from Pennsylvania |

I live 400 miles from the dealer ship and they had the car I wanted. I called them and they were honest, quick to respond and the car is exactly as they said. everything was easy

Love my new Q

by from Lake Ariel, Pa |

We had seen and ad on cars.com but still had a couple of questions. Marc Johnson called us early the next morning to answer all. We made an appointment to come and take a look at the vehicle with Marc. He provided directions that helped make the trip easier. From start to finish our transaction with Marc and the rest of the staff there we had a great experience. Marc made sure everything was ready for us when we picked up the vehicle and took as much time as we needed to review all the functions of the car. He followed up with us a few days later just to make sure we were happy and didn't have any more questions. I would recommend the team there to anyone.