Audi North Orlando

Service 888-636-3310

Buy Smart - Be Happy

new A4 review

by from Orlando, FL |

My buying experience at Classic Audi was great! The entire staff was friendly and accomodating as well as knowledgeable. I'd deifnitely recommend them and return to them for a future vehicle.

Rigo and Manny

by from Orlando, FL |

Rigo and Manny as well were superb to work with. Rigo especially took extra care of us, and he really does everything he can to make the overall experience a world class one.

Ask for Erek Sanchez!

by from Orlando, FL |

As someone who has been a long time BMW fan, I was pleasantly surprised by the experience of looking at, test driving, and purchasing an Audi from Audi North Orlando has been. I've been to this location a couple of times to look at their inventory, and both times I was very pleased with the service. This most recent time though, I was very lucky and fortunate to work with Erek Sanchez, possibly the best employee I've worked with when searching for my next car. Erek has superb knowledge of each vehicle on the lot, and has the personality to go along with it, which makes the experience that much better. I would highly suggest requesting Erek Sanchez if you go to Audi North Orlando in search of your next car. He's a family man who understands the individual needs of each person, and really wants to know about you before even looking at a car, so he can point you in the right direction and show you the ins and outs of each one. Manny, the sales advisor, also really cares about the individual, and was pleasant to work with as well. Great experience!

Great service

by from Orlando FL |

Couldn't be more pleased!!! As a person on the go I don't have lots of free time! I found my car online and called... Randy Rodriguez-Cresop handle things from beginning to end flawlessly! I didn't feel pressured in any way... He was factual and honest! The best part of buying my car was that I didn't have to spend my whole afternoon doing paper work and waiting around!!

Warrantee is worthless

by from Winter springs fl |

1. After purchasing the SUV in 2010, I noticed that the front bumper was not staying intact. I took it back but all the service dept could say was that I must have been in a wreck. 2. The tire was rubbing after going over a speed bump which they said they repaired. Still have the problem. 3. The overhead visor netting all of the sudden sagged. Took it to the same service team and they wanted 2200.00 to replace it. 4. Not only did they not repair the issue in (3), they broke my rear view mirror. They offered to fix this for a small fee of $600.00. I wrote back promptly in a survey that they claim is not traceable. I am currently stuck driving a $50000.00 Audi Q5 with a net sagging over my head, a view of the passenger seat in my rear view mirror (dangerous), a bumper that pops out and always avoiding parking lot speed bumps. What happened to the "customer first" service? Buy a BMW, Great warrantee and service.

R8 ordered and delivered as promised!

by from Lake Mary, FL |

Thanks to Frank DeWilde and the staff at Audi of North Orlando for their attention to detail and excellent service. Frank's expertise in selecting the perfect options to be ordered for my new car appreciated and the handling of the car upon delivery was absolutely flawless. Each time I visited the dealership or called with a question, I was given prompt attention and courteous service. In short, I was made to feel welcome and comfortable. Thank you, Frank and Audi of North Orlando, for helping to make what could be a stressful experience, one that was fun and exciting. I will continue to recommend you to anyone who is in the market for a new or used car! Thanks again!

a great deal

by from Orlando, Fl |

This was by far the best car buying experience I've ever had, what made it the best was that prompt customer service and I truly got a great deal. I went to test drive the Audi A5 coupe and within an hour I was out with my dream car. Thanks to them I now drive my dream car.

Best buying experience ever

by from Ocala, Florida |

Unlike other dealers where we felt like we were being jerked around and buy sheets had all the added "junk" already all included, Audi North Orlando made the experience no stress and after we committed to buying then informed us of options we could add. That is how it should be done! We had one minor negotiation on our trade but they looked at the numbers and agreed to our terms. There was no fuss. Barbara Winer was an excellent sales associate. She was helpful, attentive, knowledgeable, and had cars ready for us waiting by the door that we were interested in. She explained many of the positives of The Q5 we wanted. After we bought the car, Salma went through all the technology and features of the car. We did not have to try and figure it all out on our own. That was amazingly helpful. It was the best car buying experience we have ever had and we have had many over the years. We will definitely return.

Overall Great Experience!

by from Orlando, Fl |

I visited Audi North Orlando to buy a used car after having a terrible experience the night before at a different dealershup. I was greeted instantly and treated to a nice lunch from Panera while they got a sales associate for me. Barbara came and helped me out and was extremely courteous and knowledgeable about the car even though it wasn't from the Audi family. I have nothing but great things to say about Barbara, and Audi North Orlando. She followed up with me a few days after purchase to make sure I was still in love with the car after a few days driving and has been extremely helpful with any additional questions I came up with afterwards. I would highly recommend this dealership and if anyone goes make sure you ask for Barbara!

New Q5

by from Orlando, FL. |

Manny, my sales advisor was very helpful, knowledgeable about the products, and provides exceptional customer services. He answered all inquiries and was very persistent along with being clear during the whole buying experience. Purchasing a new vehicle was quick and smooth. The overall purchasing experience was exceptionally the best. If you were purchasing a vehicle, I would highly recommend Audi of North Orlando with Manny as your sales advisor. No hassles, but simple and is catered to customer satisfaction. Great staff with noticeable teamwork!

Robert, Mary and AJ have gone above and beyond.

by from Tampa |

Robert, Mary and AJ have gone above and beyond at Tampa Audi... My second purchase of an S 8 and I couldn't have asked for better service...My sales team was very helpful, personable and not at all pushy. After shopping around I found the 'best price' guarantee was right on. I received a great deal on a used vehicle including a very fair offer for my trade in. They beat car max by a mile. The best part of the process happened when I had problems with the vehicles stereo and not only did they fixed the problem they took the time to go over the many options the car has. I have two people on my sales team that will be shopping for a car in the near future at the dealership. Thanks