Heritage Honda Parkville

9213 Harford Rd., Parkville, MD 21234

New 888-672-4029
Used 888-887-4627
Service 888-698-6305

Heritage has the most New and Used cars in MD! Plus we are your local Honda and Acura Lease Turn in Center!

My First Car! Fantastic Experience!

by from Cockeysville, MD |

I had a wonderful experience with Heritage Honda - and an even BETTER experience with Ken Davis! Ken worked really hard to get me into a car that fit my financing/budget needs and made sure it was something that I would love. Ken took the time to listen to me, he was so incredibly sweet and friendly. I could not have asked for a better Salesman! There was a scratch on the mirror that Ken gave me a voucher to get fixed at my convenience. He even called the manager from home the morning I bought the car to make sure it was ready for me! I was nervous going in to the dealership for the first time but Ken walked right up to me and it was a perfect fit from there. Thank you Ken for getting me into my beautiful 2012 Toyota Corolla!

August 18, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response, Blair. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Ken Davis lead you to your new 2012 Toyota Corolla, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Honda Parkville. Thank you again, Blair, and have a great day!

Service Repairs

by from Baltimore, MD |

Tony Mantegna, Service Manager explained in detail the repairs that were necessary immediately and my upcoming service repairs. I felt compfortable with him and his recommendations and my work was done in a timely fashion and I feel confident with my repairs and necesary maintenance

Great Customer Service!

by from Towson, MD |

Not only did I have a wonderful experience with my the purchase of my new Honda last year, I have had prompt, efficient, professional service from the service department as well. Tony Mantegna was extremely polite, professional and thorough in every aspect of my recent routine maintenance on my Civic. Thanks, Tony!

September 16, 2014

Thanks for the positive feedback TSGTTina! It was our pleasure servicing your Civic and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook to stay abreast of news and monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Heritage Honda Parkville, along with Tony Mantegna would like to genuinely thank you for taking your time to share your experiences with us. Happy driving! www.facebook.com/HeritageHondaParkville

Good Service!

by from Baltimore. MD |

Tony Mantegna attended me for my regular car maintenance. He explained everything well and the guys did their job very good. The staff are friendly and courteous. Well recommended.

September 16, 2014

Good Morning, Arvin L! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda Parkville is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch, please feel free to contact us with any further service needs and we will let Tony Mantegna know of your excellent review. Thank you again Arvin L. for the highly praised review. www.facebook.com/HeritageHondaParkville

Another Great Experience

by from Towson, MD |

We always take our auto buying and maintenance to Heritage Honda in Parkville. This trip was to purchase a new battery for my 2008 Honda Accord. I purchased the battery to be replaced from Heritage Honda about 3 years ago and I arrived with coupons in hand. Erin Lober provided excellent service from the initial contact through the checkout process. I explained to Erin that we purchased this battery from Heritage Honda but was unsure if the warranty was still in effect. A few minutes later Erin came back with the news that the warranty was out of date by 10 days but made the call to honor it. Now that is what I call great customer service! Needless to say great customer service experiences since 2007 from buying to maintenance we always go to Heritage Honda in Parkville.

September 12, 2014

Hello James, Heritage Honda Parkville would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Erin and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Service for my Ridgeline

by from Timonium, Maryland |

Mark Sowder, service advisor, does a great job. He is very friendly and professional. He does not do a hard sell. He will tell you what you need and then let you think about it and decide. My service visits, mainly oil changes, have been quick and painless. On one oil change visit, he found that my battery was very low. He replaced it (under warranty) and let me know about it when my vehicle was ready. As they say, he took care of business. He knows that I take excellent care of my truck. When I come in he makes sure the techs take the same care.

Ecxellent Customer Service By Tony Mantegna

by from Baltimore, MD |

Always courteous when I am at there for service. I would not deal with anyone else but Tony. Fast and friendly service advisors

September 12, 2014

Greetings Cassandra! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Honda Parkville. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

I recently purchased a used 2008 Toyota Camry from Heritage Honda Parkville. From start to finish, I found Gary Burlage, salesman, excellent in his dealings, leaving no stone unturned, keeping in close touch and showing attention to detail with courtesy. I am very pleased with my "new" car and would not hesitate referring this car dealer and particular salesperson to anyone in the market for an automobile.

September 10, 2014

Hello patsyev, Heritage Honda Parkville would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Gary Burlage and the team! Thank you again for your review. www.facebook.com/HeritageHondaParkville

Good service!

by from Perry Hall Md |

We have been a customer here for almost 4 years and we feel satisfied with the service rendered. Only thing is the long hours of waiting especially if the service asked is simply a single task.

September 8, 2014

Adliss77, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Honda Parkville. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

great experience, wonderful facilities

by from Parkville, Md |

Bought a used Honda from Heritage, Andy Ilko was great took an incredible amount of time to make sure I was happy with the car. Just a great experience.

September 8, 2014

Greetings Betsy! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Honda Parkville. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

1st Time Buyer - Great Experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

This is for Jamie Caslin only. I can't say anything about the other members of the sales team but Jamie was very pleasant to work with. I had a terrible experience last week at Apple Ford in Columbia and was nervous that this visit would be more of the same. I am 23 and the Ford salesman was extremely condescending and acted like I couldn't possibly know what I wanted in a car or the price I should be getting. Jamie was the exact opposite. He was respectful and attentive and treated me like an adult. He kept in touch with me several times throughout the day to make sure that when I arrived at the dealership we would have everything ready to go. He was very thorough in showing me all of the features of the car and explaining all of the financing options. After I bought the car he followed up with me the very next day to make sure that all was going well and I was happy with my purchase. I can't say anything about Heritage but Jamie was great to work with and I will recommend him to friends and family.

September 8, 2014

Hello Maddie, Heritage Honda Parkville would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Jamie and the team! Thank you again for your review.