Heritage Honda Parkville

9213 Harford Rd., Parkville, MD 21234

New 888-672-4029
Used 888-887-4627
Service 888-698-6305

Heritage has the most New and Used cars in MD! Plus we are your local Honda and Acura Lease Turn in Center!

I'm impressed!

by from Baltimore, MD |

My husband and I took our 2009 Honda Accord to Heritage Honda to have it checked over for what we thought was a front end problem. The lady who helped us (I think her name was Erin) listened to our concerns and took notes. We left the car to run some errands. When she finally got hold of us, she explained the problems and what our car needed for repairs. It was too late to do the work on Saturday but when we picked it up there was a detailed list of repairs/maintenance issues along with pricing for the items. Also some recall work that had not been addressed was taken care of without asking. Erin was very nice and didn't mind explaining in detail the findings of the inspection. I ended up bringing the car back the following Tuesday to get the necessary work done. This time Tony Mantegna helped me. Tony was also very polite, friendly, and helpful. In fact EVERYONE I came into contact with was super friendly. There were smiles all around. I was acknowledged and asked if I needed help. My car was brought to me both times so I didn't have to look for it in the lot. They have a very precise and orderly way of getting you in and out quickly but I never felt rushed. In these days of poor customer service I must say Heritage Honda really exceeded my expectations in that department. I left feeling pleased.

September 2, 2014

Greetings Darlene! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Honda Parkville. We work extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please 'Like' us on Facebook to stay current with our monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Thank you again for taking the time to review us! www.facebook.com/mileoneautomotive

Consistently Great Service Department Experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

I've been going to Heritage Honda in Parkville for many years and the staff is consistently very attentive and helpful. This week my driver's window mechanism broke on my 11 year old Odyssey and when I dropped by right after it happened, which was right before closing time, Kurt Roman got the service dept. to diagnose the problem and order the part within about 45 minutes. I went back today right from work and Mark Sowder had my van in, fixed, and answered all my questions with 90 minutes. And they even took the time to clean the window! I really appreciate that quick service and personal attention.

August 28, 2014

Good afternoon, Chris M! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda Parkville is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Chris M. for the highly praised review. www.facebook.com/mileoneautomotive

Great experience

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

I am a "No nonsense" type of person. I keep cars for a long time and take care of them, mainly cause I find car shopping a pain. I told the sales person , Jamie Caslin, what I was looking for and he delivered. I also got an excellent deal on the price, as well as a great offer on my trade-in. There were a couple issues at the beginning but it got smoothed out so I was pleased. honestly, no matter who you go to, there is going to be a level of negotiation for everything. Its hard to get away from it. But this experience was a good one. I would definitely send people to Heritage Honda and have them contact Jamie.

August 20, 2014

Hello, John! Heritage Honda Parkville would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Jamie Caslin and the team! Thank you again for your review!

Rob Jacobson is the best

by from Bel Air,MD |

Rob Jacobson was our salesman and he was very personable. I will go back to Heritage and refer all my friends.

August 20, 2014

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Honda Parkville. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Quick, Friendly, and care free

by from Baltimore |

Came in to service my Honda for oil and other preventative maintenance, and was greated by Tony Mantegna. He quickly took my car for service, called me to follow up when the car would be ready, and when I got there the car was ready to go. Quick, fast, friendly, and efficient.

August 20, 2014

Good afternoon, Eric! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda Parkville is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again, Eric, for the highly praised review!

Great Service

by from Joppa, MD |

Eric Dyckman made my buying experience very pleasant. He is an awesome salesman. Heritage Honda of Parkville is an awesome dealership!

August 1, 2014

Heritage Honda Parkville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new vehicle. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Exceptional staff & service!

by from Towson, MD |

I just purchased a 2014 Honda Civic Si sedan & I simply love it! The whole experience at Heritage was outstanding & the staff was super friendly & very helpful throughout the entire process. The salesman that I dealt with, Jamie Caslin, was extremely nice & down to earth...never came off as a typical "salesman". I enjoyed working with him & would definitely buy future vehicles from him. The general manager, Bill Starr, came to me personally & shook my hand & thanked me for my business...total class act! I recommend Heritage Honda of Parkville, MD to anyone looking to purchase a Honda!

July 23, 2014

Chris Langdon - Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Honda of Parkville. We are grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much!

Exceeded My Expectations

by from Stafford, VA |

This dealership is highly rated to begin with ? my experience was the same. Both Carlos Diaz and Mark, the on-duty-sales manager were helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, sincere ? and credible. I feel lucky have worked with in purchasing my Toyota Highlander.

July 16, 2014

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Honda of Parkville. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

MY NEW CAR EXPERIENCE

by from TOWSON, MD |

I WENT AND LEASED A NEW VEHICLE FROM HERITAGE HONDA AND MY SALESMAN WAS TIM MEADE WHO WAS EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS. TIM HAD THE ANSWERS TO ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AND HELPED WITH ALL OF MY REQUESTS. I AM NOW A NEW ONWER OF A HONDA CIVIC!!!

July 16, 2014

Heritage Honda of Parkville appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience at with us was a great one! Thank you again Mary for the highly praised feedback.

Buying a car at Heritage Honda

by from maryland |

I test drove a car at hertiage honda and had an ok experience with the test drive. I had to ask questions about the features. Because i was "still looking" the salesperson wasn't really interested in talking about a guote. He finally gave me the "standard" price. I learned my lesson, never test drive where you are planning on buying. If i could have found an equal quote from another dealer, I would have gone to that dealer just because of my inital experience. But because Hertiage had what I thought was the best price I did return to buy the car. I told the saleperson about my on-line quote. With the first of many "sales" slips, he added $200 to the price. if i had not been paying attention i would have missed that. Then they charged me for items already on the car that I didn't want. One of which was standard for the car, another I told them to remove. But I'm begining to believe that all car dealers try to find every way they can to add more money to the price. I do love my new car, but really disliked the buying experience.