Heritage Honda Parkville

9213 Harford Rd., Parkville, MD 21234

New 888-672-4029
Used 888-887-4627
Service 888-698-6305

Heritage has the most New and Used cars in MD! Plus we are your local Honda and Acura Lease Turn in Center!

Good service!

by from Perry Hall Md |

We have been a customer here for almost 4 years and we feel satisfied with the service rendered. Only thing is the long hours of waiting especially if the service asked is simply a single task.

September 8, 2014

Adliss77, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Honda Parkville. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

great experience, wonderful facilities

by from Parkville, Md |

Bought a used Honda from Heritage, Andy Ilko was great took an incredible amount of time to make sure I was happy with the car. Just a great experience.

September 8, 2014

Greetings Betsy! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Honda Parkville. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

1st Time Buyer - Great Experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

This is for Jamie Caslin only. I can't say anything about the other members of the sales team but Jamie was very pleasant to work with. I had a terrible experience last week at Apple Ford in Columbia and was nervous that this visit would be more of the same. I am 23 and the Ford salesman was extremely condescending and acted like I couldn't possibly know what I wanted in a car or the price I should be getting. Jamie was the exact opposite. He was respectful and attentive and treated me like an adult. He kept in touch with me several times throughout the day to make sure that when I arrived at the dealership we would have everything ready to go. He was very thorough in showing me all of the features of the car and explaining all of the financing options. After I bought the car he followed up with me the very next day to make sure that all was going well and I was happy with my purchase. I can't say anything about Heritage but Jamie was great to work with and I will recommend him to friends and family.

September 8, 2014

Hello Maddie, Heritage Honda Parkville would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Jamie and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Best buying experience yet

by from Baltimore |

I purchased a 2013 certified Honda Accord from Eric Dykeman at Heritage Honda in Parkville and the buying experience was great. I initially started my process on cars.com and when I noticed Heritage had the vehicle I wanted I stopped in to speak to them about the vehicle. After talking to Eric about this accord I realized it didn't have Navigation so I decided not to purchase it that day. Eric was very understanding and knew I was looking for an Accord with all the bells and whistles. He then said to me he would keep an eye out for the exact car I was looking for. I went on vacation for a week and while relaxing I had more time to think about my decision on wanting the Navigation. I realized that If I purchased an Accord with Navigation it would cost me $3,000 to $4,000 more which wouldn't be worth it. With being said, I called Eric Dykeman who was always available to speak to me and I told him I would like the original Accord I stopped by to purchase without the navigation. He then asked me to stop out on Saturday when I return from vacation to take it for a spin to see if this is truly the car I wanted. Eric never pressured me into buying which is very rare in the automotive industry. I am definitely going to see Eric before I visit any other dealers when purchasing my next vehicle.

September 2, 2014

No Nav Honda Man - Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Honda Parkville. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Heritage Honda Parkville

I'm impressed!

by from Baltimore, MD |

My husband and I took our 2009 Honda Accord to Heritage Honda to have it checked over for what we thought was a front end problem. The lady who helped us (I think her name was Erin) listened to our concerns and took notes. We left the car to run some errands. When she finally got hold of us, she explained the problems and what our car needed for repairs. It was too late to do the work on Saturday but when we picked it up there was a detailed list of repairs/maintenance issues along with pricing for the items. Also some recall work that had not been addressed was taken care of without asking. Erin was very nice and didn't mind explaining in detail the findings of the inspection. I ended up bringing the car back the following Tuesday to get the necessary work done. This time Tony Mantegna helped me. Tony was also very polite, friendly, and helpful. In fact EVERYONE I came into contact with was super friendly. There were smiles all around. I was acknowledged and asked if I needed help. My car was brought to me both times so I didn't have to look for it in the lot. They have a very precise and orderly way of getting you in and out quickly but I never felt rushed. In these days of poor customer service I must say Heritage Honda really exceeded my expectations in that department. I left feeling pleased.

September 2, 2014

Greetings Darlene! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Honda Parkville. We work extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please 'Like' us on Facebook to stay current with our monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Thank you again for taking the time to review us! www.facebook.com/mileoneautomotive

Consistently Great Service Department Experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

I've been going to Heritage Honda in Parkville for many years and the staff is consistently very attentive and helpful. This week my driver's window mechanism broke on my 11 year old Odyssey and when I dropped by right after it happened, which was right before closing time, Kurt Roman got the service dept. to diagnose the problem and order the part within about 45 minutes. I went back today right from work and Mark Sowder had my van in, fixed, and answered all my questions with 90 minutes. And they even took the time to clean the window! I really appreciate that quick service and personal attention.

August 28, 2014

Good afternoon, Chris M! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda Parkville is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Chris M. for the highly praised review. www.facebook.com/mileoneautomotive

Great experience

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

I am a "No nonsense" type of person. I keep cars for a long time and take care of them, mainly cause I find car shopping a pain. I told the sales person , Jamie Caslin, what I was looking for and he delivered. I also got an excellent deal on the price, as well as a great offer on my trade-in. There were a couple issues at the beginning but it got smoothed out so I was pleased. honestly, no matter who you go to, there is going to be a level of negotiation for everything. Its hard to get away from it. But this experience was a good one. I would definitely send people to Heritage Honda and have them contact Jamie.

August 20, 2014

Hello, John! Heritage Honda Parkville would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Jamie Caslin and the team! Thank you again for your review!

Rob Jacobson is the best

by from Bel Air,MD |

Rob Jacobson was our salesman and he was very personable. I will go back to Heritage and refer all my friends.

August 20, 2014

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Honda Parkville. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Quick, Friendly, and care free

by from Baltimore |

Came in to service my Honda for oil and other preventative maintenance, and was greated by Tony Mantegna. He quickly took my car for service, called me to follow up when the car would be ready, and when I got there the car was ready to go. Quick, fast, friendly, and efficient.

August 20, 2014

Good afternoon, Eric! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda Parkville is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again, Eric, for the highly praised review!

Great Service

by from Joppa, MD |

Eric Dyckman made my buying experience very pleasant. He is an awesome salesman. Heritage Honda of Parkville is an awesome dealership!

August 1, 2014

Heritage Honda Parkville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new vehicle. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!