Heritage Honda Parkville

9213 Harford Rd., Parkville, MD 21234

New 888-672-4029
Used 888-887-4627
Service 888-698-6305

Heritage has the most New and Used cars in MD! Plus we are your local Honda and Acura Lease Turn in Center!

Great Service

by from Joppa, MD |

Eric Dyckman made my buying experience very pleasant. He is an awesome salesman. Heritage Honda of Parkville is an awesome dealership!

August 1, 2014

Heritage Honda Parkville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new vehicle. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Exceptional staff & service!

by from Towson, MD |

I just purchased a 2014 Honda Civic Si sedan & I simply love it! The whole experience at Heritage was outstanding & the staff was super friendly & very helpful throughout the entire process. The salesman that I dealt with, Jamie Caslin, was extremely nice & down to earth...never came off as a typical "salesman". I enjoyed working with him & would definitely buy future vehicles from him. The general manager, Bill Starr, came to me personally & shook my hand & thanked me for my business...total class act! I recommend Heritage Honda of Parkville, MD to anyone looking to purchase a Honda!

July 23, 2014

Chris Langdon - Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Honda of Parkville. We are grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much!

Exceeded My Expectations

by from Stafford, VA |

This dealership is highly rated to begin with ? my experience was the same. Both Carlos Diaz and Mark, the on-duty-sales manager were helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, sincere ? and credible. I feel lucky have worked with in purchasing my Toyota Highlander.

July 16, 2014

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Honda of Parkville. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

MY NEW CAR EXPERIENCE

by from TOWSON, MD |

I WENT AND LEASED A NEW VEHICLE FROM HERITAGE HONDA AND MY SALESMAN WAS TIM MEADE WHO WAS EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS. TIM HAD THE ANSWERS TO ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AND HELPED WITH ALL OF MY REQUESTS. I AM NOW A NEW ONWER OF A HONDA CIVIC!!!

July 16, 2014

Heritage Honda of Parkville appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience at with us was a great one! Thank you again Mary for the highly praised feedback.

Buying a car at Heritage Honda

by from maryland |

I test drove a car at hertiage honda and had an ok experience with the test drive. I had to ask questions about the features. Because i was "still looking" the salesperson wasn't really interested in talking about a guote. He finally gave me the "standard" price. I learned my lesson, never test drive where you are planning on buying. If i could have found an equal quote from another dealer, I would have gone to that dealer just because of my inital experience. But because Hertiage had what I thought was the best price I did return to buy the car. I told the saleperson about my on-line quote. With the first of many "sales" slips, he added $200 to the price. if i had not been paying attention i would have missed that. Then they charged me for items already on the car that I didn't want. One of which was standard for the car, another I told them to remove. But I'm begining to believe that all car dealers try to find every way they can to add more money to the price. I do love my new car, but really disliked the buying experience.

A great used Honda Fit

by from Baltimore, Md |

We saw a red 2013 Honda Fit on the Heritage website, call the dealer to make sure it was still there, and then went to see it. Tim Meade was excellent and answered all our questions. They gave us a good $$$ trade in for our older car and arranged a great loan with a low percentage intrest rate. Tim was not pushy or over burdening. Dave Starr, his Manager was just as good and helped conclude the deal. We did not have to spend all day in the show room to get the car we wanted. The car was delivered clean, washed and filed with gas. We will buy another Honda from these find folks in the future.

July 9, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Tim Meade and Dave Starr lead you to your new 2013 Honda Fit, and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Honda Parkville. Thank you again and have a great day!

Heritage Honda is the ONLY Place to buy.

by from Middletown, DE |

I searched for my new Honda starting at www.cars.com, new cars. Heritage Honda had very high reviews, higher than any I had seen. I switched to the Heritage website to continue looking through the new car inventory. Now I know why Heritage Honda had those great reviews. My Honda purchase experience was outstanding. I live in Delaware, an hour away from the dealership. Based on online reviews and internet searches, I made the trip to Heritage Honda in Maryland. They had the right car in stock, Tim Roberts a great salesman, Seth Bond an expert business manger and overall great dealership. The test drive was smooth with emphasis on my getting a feel for the vehicle, not being pressured. My salesman Tim understood my needs and helped me select the right model. The car was immaculate and delivered spotless. I got a great price and an excellent finance rate. What was not to like? The experience was better than I could have expected. I will purchase my next Honda at Heritage. If your looking for a new Honda, go to Heritage Honda and then you'll know like I do, why they get those high marks.

June 20, 2014

Greetings Andrew! Thank you for stopping by Heritage MileOne Honda Parkville. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Easy and painless

by from Forest Hill, MD |

Jeff was awesome helping me through the process of choosing the right fit and price for our family. It was a painless procedure and everyone was very tolerant of my four year old which makes things much easier! Great experience!

June 20, 2014

Good afternoon, Andrea Obenschain! Heritage MileOne Honda Parkville would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you Andrea, and be sure to visit us soon!

great service

by from Joppatowne Md |

We just purchased our first Honda- and we feel we made a really good choice in choosing Heritage-- I am looking forward to a really good relationship if the quality of services we received is a indication of what is to come- Jeff was our salesman and to say he was patient is an understatement- we completed all the paperwork and then when we got home changed our minds - called Jeff who was understanding and very professional and said "no problem" Jeff is very knowable and it was a pleasant experience - Thanks Jeff and a big thank you to the finance manger- also you guys have really good hot chocolate-- Fran and George Salbeck

June 20, 2014

Hello Fran and George, Heritage MileOne Honda Parkville would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Jeff and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Outstanding Buying Experience!

by from Towson, MD |

I recently purchased a 2014 Honda Civic at Heritage Mile One in Parkville. Ken Davis, my sales representative, was thoroughly knowledgable, professional, and customer friendly throughout the entire transaction. There were absolutely no hassles; Ken and the dealership are honest and fair a terrific to do business with. Ken spent time explaining the features of the new vehicle and is an outstanding representative at Heritage Mile One. I recommend him and the dealership when in the market for a Honda. R. Schaefer

June 20, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Ken Davis lead you to your new 2014 Honda Civic, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage MileOne Honda Parkville. Thank you again and have a great day!