Heritage Honda Parkville

9213 Harford Rd., Parkville, MD 21234

New 888-672-4029
Used 888-887-4627
Service 888-698-6305

Heritage has the most New and Used cars in MD! Plus we are your local Honda and Acura Lease Turn in Center!

Great location, and friendly staff

by from Pikesville, Maryland |

Easy to deal with, and always willing to make the purchase as customer friendly as possible.

Heritage Honda Parkville responded to this review

July 9, 2014

Thank you for stopping by Heritage Honda Parkville. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Great dealership, clean, polite and not pushy sale

by from Perry hall, Maryland |

Great job. Glen was the best. This is my second Honda from them and I am very pleased on the price and service from this dealership. They are the greatest!

Heritage Honda Parkville responded to this review

July 9, 2014

Hello Walt, Heritage Honda Parkville would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Glen and the team! Thank you again for your review.

We love our new CR-V

by from Baltimore, MD |

This was our 2nd time buying from Heritage Honda. We were once again pleased with the customer service. Reggie was great. He was very patient with us during our decision making process and made sure we were happy in the end.

The best experience ever!!!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I have had my 2014 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L for two weeks now, and I must say it is the best car I've ever had. I submitted my quote online and the response was excellent. Glenn Kohler followed up quickly, had me in immediately for a test drive, and offered me a much better deal than what was online. Glenn was great. He took the time to explain everything to me that wasn't quite clear online. And he was very knowledgeable about the car. He made sure that I knew how to operate everything before I left. There was no pressure to buy at all (which was never my experience at other dealerships)!!! He walked me through all of the accessories that I wanted and did not pressure me to buy more than I asked for. My experience with Glenn was excellent. Then I saw Jared(?), the finance guy. He has an awesome picture of NYC in his office, by the way. He walked me through all of the warranties (oh, Glenn also told me about the warranties) and extras, but, again, no pressure to buy any of it. This was the best experience I've ever had. Glenn ordered all of my extra accessories and set up a return date for service all within the same day. I dropped my car off for the service and Jared made sure I had a loaner (free of charge!). When I returned, Mark Sowder was there to explain how to use all of the accessories (remote engine start, back up sensors, etc.). All in all this was a great experience and I am looking forward to using the service department for all of my service needs. Thanks, Glenn, Jared, and Mark for making my Honda purchasing experience a very pleasant one!

Great Sales experience 5 stars for Mok

by from Nottingham Md |

Very Recently purchased a 2014 Honda Civic from Mok, salesman at Heritage Parkville. It was a great experience. He was very professional, friendly,knowledgeable and friendly. Excellent experience. . Prior to purchasing the new Honda, I had my 2004 Honda (which I bought from Heritage Parkville) serviced by Parkville. Great Service on repairs and very service oriented advisors including providing shuttle to and from my house while my car was getting fixed in the same day. Great service after the sale.

High Marks for Heritage Honda!

by from Parkville MD |

I recently bought a Honda Accord V-6 touring from Heritage Honda in Parkville. I was extremely happy and satisfied with the entire experience. I knew what I wanted coming in to the dealer and I explained it to my salesman, Jeff Beck. Jeff was terrific to deal with. There was no pressure from him or attempts to change my mind on anything. Jeff was knowledgeable, helpful, and patient with any questions that I had. Jeff sold me the car that I wanted and did not try to sell me a car that he might have wanted to sell. I appreciated all of his help and would definitely buy a car from Jeff again in the future.

Car Dealership with Honesty and Integrity

by from Odenton, MD |

If my experience at Heritage Honda Parkville remains consistent in the coming years, I'll never shop for another Honda anywhere else. This dealership made me a very good offer via the internet. When I visited them, that offer stood - no hidden charges, no add-ons and options I didn't want, no sleazy practices that are, unfortunately, all too common in this industry. Instead, I was met with good-will, honesty, integrity, and professionalism. All staff members, from the sales rep to the manager to the finance officer where open, accommodating, and friendly. I had the car I wanted at a great price and drove off with it that very day. This was a totally positive experience. If you compare Heritage Honda Parkville with their surrounding competition, there is no competition.

A+ Service Yet Again

by from Baltimore, MD |

My car was due for an oil change and I was due to go out of town. I would be driving my car so I wanted to make sure that my car was looked over and the oil was changed before the long highway trip. I called the service department on my way home from work and was greeted with a pleasant receptionist (as always) and an appointment was available right away. I always see Robb so I requested him but he had just left for the day. The receptionist scheduled me with Tony Mantegna and I have to admit, having always dealt with Robb I was nervous at first. This may sound silly to some people, but after having very poor experiences with other service advisors at other dealerships, I'm pretty leary. Tony was SO nice and so helpful. He asked how my day was and applied the coupons to my services without question. There was also a credit that was supposed to be on my account, but was missing. Since I had the corresponding emails, Tony applied the credit to my bill as well. The service tech recommended that I replace my cabin filter. I asked if I could see it and he and Tony showed me the filter. The service tech (whose name I regretfully forget) was also extremely nice and helpful and again, I was impressed by the level of professional and courtesy displayed. I will gladly give Heritage another A+ in my book.

What a Blessing!!!!

by from Baltimore,Md |

I was in desperate need of a car...a used one was the only thing on my mind(you know; new car/new car payments). I test drove a pre-owned vehicle, looked at some others on the lot. I was really undecided until the salesman suggested test driving a coupe which was far from a consideration: (oh no, not a two-door; what can fit in that)...well when I started that puppy up and the dash illuminated, pulling off the lot felt as smooth as sailing on calm waters. I looked at my husband and he had a BIG grin...Well, we drove off into the sunset and lived happily ever after...Oops, we had to turn around to take the salesman, Terrill, back to the dealership...Oh yeah, and sign on the dotted LINES...:-) Terrill allowed us to experience the car as if we already owned it. I mean, he was knowledgeable without over selling and reserved when we needed to feel the car for ourselves. It was a fantastic experience and truly appreciate the patience, care and service toward us. It has only been a week and have already told everyone I have come across about Heritage MileOne Honda Parkville. I will be back for my next vehicle.

Heritage Pre-owned Center

by from Parkville, MD |

I bought a 2013 CRV last week from the Heritage Pre-owned Center on Harford Road in Parkville. It took about two weeks for me to find the right car, and my salesman, Robert Adcock, stuck with me until I found "my car." Robert actually located the car I bought at another lot and had it brought over for me to try out. He was definitely the best salesman I have ever worked with. The manager and the finance manager also helped make my experience with this center a pleasure. I had visited three other dealerships during this process and I absolutely recommend this center to anyone looking for a pre-owned car.