Heritage Honda

9213 Harford Rd., Parkville, MD 21234

New 888-672-4029
Used 888-887-4627
Service 888-698-6305

Heritage has the most New and Used cars in MD! Plus we are your local Honda and Acura Lease Turn in Center!

Good experience with service department

by from Towson, MD |

I have used Heritage Honda in Towson only for service as I moved to this area after buying my car. My experience has been very good so far. They have been available when I needed them and have completed service on schedule. The people have been helpful.

July 29, 2015

Thanks for the awesome review Tom! We will share your encouraging words with our service team! Please come see us for all of your future service and car buying needs! Happy driving!

Exceptional Customer Service

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

I found out about Heritage Honda from a friend and the experience has been exceptional since. I called to see if the vehicle I wanted to purchase was still available after walking out of 5 car dealers because they didn't offer me what I wanted instead of what they wanted to sell me. From the moment I walked in I was greeted with care. I got the car I wanted with a great deal and even better rates. Heritage Honda would be a dealer I would recommend to my friends and family.

July 22, 2015

Greetings Love my car Linda! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Honda. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I rated Heritage Honda 4 stars only because of my interaction with Tony Grant. He displayed exceptional customer service when I needed to have my front and back bumpers repainted on my Honda CRV. Since I live in PA and the one year warranty was only redeemable in MD, I had to travel almost 2 hrs to get the job completed. They provided a rental car while their team worked on it. The used sales manager I had to deal with initially was unfriendly and seem like I inconvenienced him. He didn't even greet me with a handshake nor apologized for the inconvenience when I arrived at their location. Tony is a valuable asset to the Heritage management team with superb customer service skills that goes a long way. He made me feel appreciated as a customer. His colleagues can learn a lot from him. Heritage Honda, just note: customers will never remember what was said or what you did but they will always remember the way you made them feel. Kudos to Tony Grant!

July 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review Heritage Honda Parkville. We would like to apologize for the treatment you received when you first arrived. We appreciate the feedback and will be sure to pass along your high praise to Tony Grant. He handled the situation exactly how it should have been and we are glad the outcome was satisfactory. We have reiterated all policies, procedures, and overall manners with our staff to ensure this does not happen again. Should you have additional questions or concerns, or would like to further discuss, please reach out to our General Manager, Bill Starr, at bstarr@mileone.com or 410-663-7130. Thank you.

Excellent!!

by from Baltimore, Md |

This is the SECOND time I have bought a new car from Heritage and both times I simply came in to get an oil change!! Both experiences were excellent. I was serviced by Jamie, Tony and Seth.. all very easy to deal with and helpful.. as well as making it a fun experience. Thanks guys for helping me purchase yet another vehicle from you..hopefully next time I just get the oil change! LOL Melanie:)

July 22, 2015

Greetings Melanie! Thank you so much for the kind words! We are delighted to hear that Jamie, Tony, Seth, and the rest of the team were all about to provide you with such a memorable experience! Be sure to come see us again!

good sales experience

by from harford md. |

The sales experience we had with this dealership was very good. We viisited because of a good recommendation from our son. It took a little longer than expected because of a computer problem beyond their control.I would highly recommend if ready to buy.

July 15, 2015

Thank you Dave for your positive feedback! Heritage Honda is pleased to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. Please do not hesitate to contact us or stop on by Heritage Honda if you should any questions. We would love to see you! Thanks again Dave and have a great day.

Great Service, Very Friendly

by from "Rosedale ,MD" |

I find that Heritage Honda is honest which is very hard to find these days. Everybody is usually out to take advantage of you. Not the case with Heritage. This my second Honda purchase from Heritage and probably won't be the last.

July 8, 2015

Good morning DanTheMan. Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are pleased to hear that you had a memorable car buying experience at Heritage Honda! As you settle in to your new Honda, please do not hesitate to contact us or stop by with any questions you may have. We would be happy to lend our support! Thank you again DanTheMan and have a great day.

One of the better dealerships in Baltimore County

by from Towson, MD |

Bought a Odyssey from them, then three weeks later the alarm started going off after a rain storm one night. I would turn off and reset the alarm but it would go of ten minutes later. I immediately took the Odyssey to the service dept night drop, because I didn't want to keep the neighbors awake all night and I didn't want to keep the doors unlocked. I usually deal with Erin in the service dept, but this time Mark took care of me. He had the alarm repaired and a minor noise in the brake rotors, all for free since I bought the car from them and they know me from previous visits. I think Erin and Mark are the greatest. I have been taking my two Hondas to the service dept for the past nine years and both my Hondas are in excellent condition.

June 27, 2015

Hi Blouie. We are glad to hear that you were happy with Mark's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage Honda Parkville appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Heritage Honda Parkville.

Service team was courteous and extremely friendly

by from PARKTON MARYLAND |

Tony was so kind and courteous along with the entire service team. I truly felt like family:)

June 27, 2015

Thank you WITKO for the positive feedback! We were glad to hear that your experience at Heritage Honda Parkville was a memorable one and we will be sure certain to share your feedback with the team. Have a great day!

Terrific staff and customer service!

by from Perry Hall, Md |

Hi, I purchased my 2009 Honda Fit at the Parkville store. The experience has been excellent from the day I purchased the car all the way through today! They have provided outstanding service for me. When I was so ill I could not stay to wait for the car, the manager Steve, arranged for me to have a rental car at their expense. Also, when my air conditioning broke, Steve and Ricky helped me to work with Honda to see if there was an extended warranty on the particular issue I had. When they were repairing the AC, the compressor fell apart and Honda covered that at no cost and again provided me a rental car because the work would not be completed until the next day. I had Mark as a service adviser for that repair and he's always a pleasure to work with. Everyone there is so nice and has gone above and beyond to help me with my car and I am so grateful! When repairs are not needed, they let you know. I feel like I get excellent service and can trust the recommendations that I receive. I also love the fast track. That's been great for me. The check out is very easy and the girl who works there is friendly and efficient. Thanks to everyone at this center, especially Steve, Ricky and Mark. Your kindness and customer care is much appreciated!

June 24, 2015

We are so happy to hear that all turned out well with your Honda Fit! That is the exact kind of customer satisfaction that we strive for every day. We will also be sure to pass on your kind words to Steve, Ricky, and Mark. Your comments are very motivational to our entire team at Heritage Honda. We hope to see you again soon! Happy driving!

Shuttle Driver

by from Timonium |

I always receive great service at Heritage Honda in Towson. Along with great service for my car, I can always rely on Robert M. Lee, Shuttle driver, who is courteous, friendly and always gets me to and from the dealership safely and on time.

June 23, 2015

Thanks for sharing your story Diane! We are so pleased that you have had repeated experiences with our service department that have all been so great! As always, we look forward to seeing you again at Heritage Honda!

Robert M. Lee , shuttle driver Great Service

by from Towson, MD |

Great location for me, service personals are all professional over there, plus Mr. Robert is the man who give us A++ service shuttle every time.

June 19, 2015

Thanks for the great review Mark! We are so delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience with our service center and we look forward to working with you again soon!