Heritage Honda

9213 Harford Rd., Parkville, MD 21234

New 888-672-4029
Used 888-887-4627
Service 888-698-6305

Heritage has the most New and Used cars in MD! Plus we are your local Honda and Acura Lease Turn in Center!

My First Car! Fantastic Experience!

by from Cockeysville, MD |

I had a wonderful experience with Heritage Honda - and an even BETTER experience with Ken Davis! Ken worked really hard to get me into a car that fit my financing/budget needs and made sure it was something that I would love. Ken took the time to listen to me, he was so incredibly sweet and friendly. I could not have asked for a better Salesman! There was a scratch on the mirror that Ken gave me a voucher to get fixed at my convenience. He even called the manager from home the morning I bought the car to make sure it was ready for me! I was nervous going in to the dealership for the first time but Ken walked right up to me and it was a perfect fit from there. Thank you Ken for getting me into my beautiful 2012 Toyota Corolla!

August 18, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response, Blair. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Ken Davis lead you to your new 2012 Toyota Corolla, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Honda Parkville. Thank you again, Blair, and have a great day!

Great Service!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Great routine service at Heritage Honda in Parkville. A special thanks to Tony, who made the process quick and painless. A great shop!

December 22, 2014

Jo, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Honda. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Great service and friendly people

by from Parkville, MD. |

Everyone from the person greeting me to the cashier , was friendly, helpful and accommodating to make the whole experience speedy and efficient. Thank you for excellent service, Ricky!

December 17, 2014

Eileen O, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Honda. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Tony was by far the best service manager ever!

by from Baltimore, md |

I've been to Heritage Honda in the past and had a less than 5 star experience. Tony really went out of his way to help me. Got me in and out of there without any hassle. I was SO grateful. He even called to wish me a happy holidays!!

December 15, 2014

Thank you, Sam, for taking the time to review us! Heritage Honda strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company's success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback, Sam!

Great service experience

by from Nottingham, MD |

As I have learned to expect from Heritage Honda, another great experience with their service department. Everything was explained ahead of time, estimate was accurate, there were no surprises. Waiting area was very comfortable, with a wide variety of reading materials available along with very nice tv. Free coffee and hot chocolate is available. Happy customer with Heritage Honda since 1999, have purchased three Civics and one CRV, total mileage more than 250k.

December 11, 2014

Thanks for the positive feedback, Dennis! It was our pleasure servicing your Honda and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook to stay abreast of news and monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Heritage Honda Parkville would like to genuinely thank you for taking your time to share your experiences with us. Happy driving!

Excellent Service

by from Baltimore MD |

I scheduled my oil and rear wiper changed for "Black Friday"; I never realized it would be soooo busy! I added my transmission fuild change, too. The services were completed in less than 2 and 1/2 hrs....not bad for the crowd and I was able to study. TonyMantegna, service provider helps me to keep my CRV running in optimal condition, while staying in budget!

December 6, 2014

Good Morning, Chrissy Poo! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda Parkville is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! Tony Mantegna and the rest of the team welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Chrissy Poo for the highly praised review. www.facebook.com/heritagehondaparkville

Robb Peters great service guy to goto!

by from Kingsville, MD |

Robb Peters was the service guy that usually meets me when the bay door opens and he is always very professional when tending to my 2013 Honda Pilot. I have four grandchildren so I need the very working properly plus Robb takes my coupons!

December 9, 2014

Greetings John Grosskopf! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Honda. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Repeat Customer

by from Baltimore MD |

After my husband's truck was totaled and he came out unscathed, we went back and bought the same vehicle from Gary Burlage. While we were there, I ended up purchasing a vehicle too. Gary has always been ever helpful and patient, regardless of how busy he is. Needless to say, we are very happy with All 3 of our vehicles purchased through Heritage. The service is always outstanding and the cost is reasonable. My first experiences with Ricky in the service department were most excellent. No one tries to rush you and they want to make sure you are happy before you leave. Wish more retail environments were like that!

December 2, 2014

Good morning! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Heritage Honda. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs. Thank you again and be sure to stop by soon!

Totally Satisfied Customer

by from Baltimore, Md |

In 2013 I purchased a Honda Pilot from Honda Heritage. The customer service was incredible and the employees were very friendly. I have been extremely happy with my decision to purchase a Honda Pilot. Since then, I have returned every 5000 miles to get my oil changes and "check-ups." I have found that the prices are cheaper and the overall quality of work is wonderful. The employees really understand their customers and want to work with them to ensure satisfaction. One person I really want to thank is Barry Wawrzyniak. You made a very long week end with a smile! :)

November 14, 2014

Hello Totally Satisfied, Heritage Honda Parkville would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Barry and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Repeat Customer

by from Perry Hall, MD |

I purchased my Honda CRV from Heritage Honda Parkville. This is my second car purchase from this dealership. I get all of my service done at this location and am ALWAYS pleased. The service people are so nice. They get you in as quickly as possible, keep you updated as the work is being done and NEVER do things that aren't necessary. The young lady that works at the cashier window is exceptional too. I love that they give a military discount too! The gentlemen that work there also always mention that they are appreciative of my family's military service. Just those little extras that make going there a great experience! I will definitely continue getting my service at this location and anticipate purchasing my next car from them as well.

November 11, 2014

Greetings, Kathy! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Honda Parkville. We work extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please 'Like' us on Facebook to stay current with our monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Great Service

by from Edgewood, Maryland |

The service was very, he informed me of all of all things that needed fit on my car and explained what could possible happen if i don't get them fix very soon. Real go with communicating!

November 11, 2014

Hi, Neville! We are glad to hear that you were happy with our service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage Honda Parkville appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much!