Heritage Honda

9213 Harford Rd., Parkville, MD 21234

New 888-672-4029 New 888-672-4029
Used 888-887-4627 Used 888-887-4627
Service 888-698-6305 Service 888-698-6305

Heritage has the most New and Used cars in MD! Plus we are your local Honda and Acura Lease Turn in Center!

Good experience with service department

by from Towson, MD |

I have used Heritage Honda in Towson only for service as I moved to this area after buying my car. My experience has been very good so far. They have been available when I needed them and have completed service on schedule. The people have been helpful.

Heritage Honda responded to this review

July 31, 2015

Thanks for the awesome review Tom! We will share your encouraging words with our service team! Please come see us for all of your future service and car buying needs! Happy driving!

Customer Service at Heritage Honda, Baltimore, Md.

by from Baltimore, Md. |

My purchase of a new 2016 Honda Accord was a most pleasurable experience facilitated primarily by my Sales Consultant Jamie Caslin yet all whom I dealt with were professional, helpful and not over-bearing which is most important to the average car shopper. Jamie was personable, customer focused, down-to-earth helpful and a true pleasure to negotiate with. This Heritage location had been crippled by a record 29 inch snowfall which made getting around difficult yet the personnel all pitched in to clear the snow from the cars and the driveways and still service the customers in a professional manner under difficult circumstances. I would not hesitate to send a car shopper to Heritage and specifically to ask for Jamie Caslin Heritage is fortunate to have Jamie on its team !! Rich Pitz

Very Disappointed

by from Southern Maryland |

Recently made contact with the dealership via Todd Pegler. I explained our interest in a 2016 Honda Pilot along with our trade. Mr. Pegler immediately asked us to complete a credit application. We waited for three days without hearing back. Finally, I email him to which he responded "Heritage Honda can not get you approved on this vehicle. - Todd". That's it. Mr. Pegler failed to provide us with any options or if we could put more money down. In my opinion, Mr. Pegler decided that we weren't good enough or that selling us a vehicle would be too much work. I cannot recommend this dealership. My criticism may seem harsh, but usually a lead salesman's attitude or work ethic is indicative of the businesses culture as a whole. Very disappointed.

Heritage Honda responded to this review

February 5, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Heritage Honda Parkville. We value our customers and appreciate their feedback. Once we appraised your vehicle and followed the financial stipulations enforced by the banking system, we were able to have a deal approved by financing. After receiving approval from the bank, we then discussed price and payment with you on the 2016 Pilot, but were unable to reach a mutually satisfactory agreement for both parties. We try to make every step in the buying process as easy and transparent as possible to ensure both parties understand the price. We hope you will give us another opportunity in the future. Our management team is committed to your satisfaction as a customer and would like another opportunity to show you the level of service we are normally able to deliver. Should you have additional questions or concerns, or would like to further discuss, please reach out to our General Manager, Bill Starr, at bstarr@mileone.com or 410-663-7130. Again, thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Great experience with Rick Jager

by from Baltimore, MD |

Rick Jager was personable, helpful and fair. He didn't try to oversell which we appreciate. We were really happy with the experience and happy with our new Honda Fit!

Amazing Car Buying Experience with Rick Jager

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

I recently purchased my first new vehicle, a 2016 Honda Fit, from Heritage Honda Parkville. I was so fortunate to have had Rick Jager as my salesman. As a first time car buyer, Rick was patient, informative, and wanted to make sure that I got what I needed at the right price. His attention to detail and passion for sales made the car buying process enjoyable and easy to navigate. He has made my parents and I into dedicated customers. I would highly recommend Rick, not only to first time buyers, but anyone looking for an honest and rewarding car buying experience. No stress. No buyers remorse. Couldn't be happier with my experience with Rick or my new Fit.

Best Ever Experience - Leasing my New 2016 Civic

by from Upperco, MD 21155 |

I just arrived home from Heritage Honda in Parkville, MD where Gary Burlage, (aka The Greatest Sales Person Ever!!!!), made the lease of my new 2016 Honda Civic pressure free, super easy and actually enjoyable. Gary has been leasing Hondas to my family and many of our extended family members for over 10 years now, and I'm NEVER going to go anywhere or to anyone else. Gary really cares about his clients, and he treats you like family. He makes sure you get what you want at the best possible price, and he even irons out all of the details before you come in so that there are no surprises or needless waiting once you arrive. Gary is super easy to reach via email or phone, and he gets the answers you need fast. Honda is constantly adding new and improved features, and Gary actually takes you into the car and shows you where everything is and how it works. He also puts my tags on for me AND pairs my phone to the car!!! What more could you ask for? If you're looking to buy or lease a new or used Honda go directly to Gary Burlage at Heritage Honda in Parkville... you can thank me later! ;-) PS - I failed to mention that every employee of Heritage Honda that I've dealt with has been nothing short of friendly & helpful. Whether it be holding the door for you, offering coffee or tea, or accommodating your busy schedule. Everyone at Heritage Honda Parkville gets 5/5 stars!!!!

Great buying experience with Jaime Caslin, again!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Jaime has made us lifelong customers of Heritage Honda Parkville. This is the second vehicle we have purchased from him. He is helpful, sincere, honest, and makes the whole experience pleasant and stress-free. Promised repairs on used vehicle were accomplished quickly and beyond our expectations. An overall great experience. Thanks, Jaime.

Love My Honda

by from Baltimore MD |

Buying a car is a huge investment and you want to trust where you are getting it from. I did my research, knew what I wanted, and walked into the dealership on a mission. A short time later I walked out a proud owner of a new car. I had a thorough walk through of the features and all my questions were answered. A couple days later, they checked in to make sure everything was going well. They aren't just in the car sales business, they are in the customer service business.

Great experience

by from Nottingham, MD |

I really love my new Accord 2016, my buying experience was present and for sure I will come back. Thank you Rob Jacobson for your help and concern, you are the best.

Great Customer Service

by from Baltimore, MD |

After a full day of searching for just the right vehicle, I lucked up on Heritage Honda. I was able to drive off the lot with a great car. Affordable and reliable was the goal and it was exceeded. I got great warranties and a great buying price. My salesman, Reggie was fantastic...straightforward and answered all my questions. The entire process was smooth.