Heritage Honda

9213 Harford Rd., Parkville, MD 21234

New 888-672-4029
Used 888-887-4627
Service 888-698-6305

Heritage has the most New and Used cars in MD! Plus we are your local Honda and Acura Lease Turn in Center!

My First Car! Fantastic Experience!

by from Cockeysville, MD |

I had a wonderful experience with Heritage Honda - and an even BETTER experience with Ken Davis! Ken worked really hard to get me into a car that fit my financing/budget needs and made sure it was something that I would love. Ken took the time to listen to me, he was so incredibly sweet and friendly. I could not have asked for a better Salesman! There was a scratch on the mirror that Ken gave me a voucher to get fixed at my convenience. He even called the manager from home the morning I bought the car to make sure it was ready for me! I was nervous going in to the dealership for the first time but Ken walked right up to me and it was a perfect fit from there. Thank you Ken for getting me into my beautiful 2012 Toyota Corolla!

August 18, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response, Blair. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Ken Davis lead you to your new 2012 Toyota Corolla, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Honda Parkville. Thank you again, Blair, and have a great day!

Parkville Heritage Honda

by from Timonium Md |

Best Dealership ever. Great Service and Price! I recommend taking the time to vist, It will be well worth it. See Gary B... I have bought 2 cars from Parkville Honda!

January 27, 2015

Thank you T Thomas for taking the time to review us! Heritage Honda strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company's success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback T Thomas.

Set the standard for service

by from Bel Air, MD |

Just had our Accord serviced and Robb Peters as always took great care of us. Service was performed as diagnosed and issues resolved, work was done in a timely manner and Robb was constantly keeping me apprised of the status. We go 30 minutes out of our way to have all 3 of our Honda's serviced by Robb - we have a Honda dealer about 5 minutes from our house. Robb is the only service adviser we deal with.

January 22, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback SteveR! It was our pleasure servicing your Honda Accord and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook to stay abreast of news and monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Heritage Honda would like to genuinely thank you for taking your time to share your experiences with us. Happy driving!

Great sales experience!!!!!! Would buy again.

by from Baltimore, MD |

I really enjoyed the experience I got. I am 26 years old and this was my first car purchase. I had been to several other dealerships and with each dealership I had a relatively good experience. However at heritage I did not feel as though I was not being taken seriously because of my age and i did not feel pressured to buy the vehicle. At the previous dealerships I went to I felt it was about the quick buck to be made and I was another number and not a customer. Furthermore, When I actually came in to make the purchase on Christmas eve, the salesmen I was working with (Jeff Beck) was off but left his home to come in and make sure all the terms we discussed were being followed through and to shake my hand and congratulate me on the purchase. Moreover, the finance department worked with me AND MY STUDENT LOANS to make sure I received the best possible rate and had the most affordable car payment with an extended warranty and GAP coverage. I really appreciate all they did to make sure I got into a car I was comfortable with and made my first car purchase a breeze. However, all things aren't good and what I am about to say could be my fault and not there fault at all, But as I stated I bought the car on Christmas eve and now I need an oil change less than a month later. I did check to make sure it had oil and fluids but did not check to see the color of the oil and did not check to see or ask when was the last oil change as it was a used car. I also noticed that the car does not fill all the way up when i put gas in it, which could be a meter or fuel filter issue; and, a few very very very minor dings that I should have noticed during my inspection of the car Overall I had a great experience I LOVE MY CAR and have recommended this dealership to 2 of my friends since I have made my purchase.

January 18, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response Justin. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Jeff lead you to your new vehicle, and we will certainly share your feedback with him . Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Honda. Thank you again and have a great day.

Great service

by from Baltimore , md |

Great service and friendly crew. I would highly reccommend this dealership to others.

January 14, 2015

Hi Jes. Heritage Honda appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much.

Great customer service!!

by from Baltimore, MD |

This was my second Honda purchase. I returned to Heritage because of the quality of customer service. I immensely appreciate the staffs' efforts to make me feel like a valued customer. Jamie C was an excellent sales person,patiently answered questions, and thoroughly explained my financing options.

January 14, 2015

Thank you for your earnest response Ms.C. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Jaime and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Honda, please don't hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon!

Great experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

The service center was very helpful. They were honest about the repairs that were needed for my car. A mechanic initially said that I needed new strut bushings but when I brought it back into the dealership for maintenance they reported that I did not need to replace them yet and that saved me $600 of maintenance fees for that visit. The team was also very courteous with their communications. Tony Mantegna was a great service manager to work with.

January 6, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback! It was our pleasure servicing your Honda and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs. Heritage Honda would like to genuinely thank you for taking your time to share your experiences with us.

Great Service!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Great routine service at Heritage Honda in Parkville. A special thanks to Tony, who made the process quick and painless. A great shop!

December 22, 2014

Jo, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Honda. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Great service and friendly people

by from Parkville, MD. |

Everyone from the person greeting me to the cashier , was friendly, helpful and accommodating to make the whole experience speedy and efficient. Thank you for excellent service, Ricky!

December 17, 2014

Eileen O, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Honda. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Tony was by far the best service manager ever!

by from Baltimore, md |

I've been to Heritage Honda in the past and had a less than 5 star experience. Tony really went out of his way to help me. Got me in and out of there without any hassle. I was SO grateful. He even called to wish me a happy holidays!!

December 15, 2014

Thank you, Sam, for taking the time to review us! Heritage Honda strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company's success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback, Sam!

Great service experience

by from Nottingham, MD |

As I have learned to expect from Heritage Honda, another great experience with their service department. Everything was explained ahead of time, estimate was accurate, there were no surprises. Waiting area was very comfortable, with a wide variety of reading materials available along with very nice tv. Free coffee and hot chocolate is available. Happy customer with Heritage Honda since 1999, have purchased three Civics and one CRV, total mileage more than 250k.

December 11, 2014

Thanks for the positive feedback, Dennis! It was our pleasure servicing your Honda and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook to stay abreast of news and monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Heritage Honda Parkville would like to genuinely thank you for taking your time to share your experiences with us. Happy driving!