Heritage Honda

9213 Harford Rd., Parkville, MD 21234

New 888-672-4029
Used 888-887-4627
Service 888-698-6305

Heritage has the most New and Used cars in MD! Plus we are your local Honda and Acura Lease Turn in Center!

New Civic

by from Baltimore, MD |

I purchased a new Honda Civic this past weekend from Heritage Honda. I couldn't say enough about the entire experience. Kemp (our salesperson) was awesome the entire time. Made the buying process super easy. We ended up showing up at 9am to look at a car. Wasn't entirely sold on the color. Within 15 minutes, Kemp had found us a similar model which I absolutely loved and, best yet, it was on the lot. Took it for a test drive. Within a few hours, all the paperwork was done and I was able to drive it home. Prices were reasonable and customer service was A++. Definitely happy customer.

February 10, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response Sean. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Kemp lead you to your new Honda Civic, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Honda. Thank you again Sean and have a great day.

Great Service, Very Friendly

by from "Rosedale ,MD" |

I find that Heritage Honda is honest which is very hard to find these days. Everybody is usually out to take advantage of you. Not the case with Heritage. This my second Honda purchase from Heritage and probably won't be the last.

One of the better dealerships in Baltimore County

by from Towson, MD |

Bought a Odyssey from them, then three weeks later the alarm started going off after a rain storm one night. I would turn off and reset the alarm but it would go of ten minutes later. I immediately took the Odyssey to the service dept night drop, because I didn't want to keep the neighbors awake all night and I didn't want to keep the doors unlocked. I usually deal with Erin in the service dept, but this time Mark took care of me. He had the alarm repaired and a minor noise in the brake rotors, all for free since I bought the car from them and they know me from previous visits. I think Erin and Mark are the greatest. I have been taking my two Hondas to the service dept for the past nine years and both my Hondas are in excellent condition.

June 27, 2015

Hi Blouie. We are glad to hear that you were happy with Mark's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage Honda Parkville appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Heritage Honda Parkville.

Service team was courteous and extremely friendly

by from PARKTON MARYLAND |

Tony was so kind and courteous along with the entire service team. I truly felt like family:)

June 27, 2015

Thank you WITKO for the positive feedback! We were glad to hear that your experience at Heritage Honda Parkville was a memorable one and we will be sure certain to share your feedback with the team. Have a great day!

Terrific staff and customer service!

by from Perry Hall, Md |

Hi, I purchased my 2009 Honda Fit at the Parkville store. The experience has been excellent from the day I purchased the car all the way through today! They have provided outstanding service for me. When I was so ill I could not stay to wait for the car, the manager Steve, arranged for me to have a rental car at their expense. Also, when my air conditioning broke, Steve and Ricky helped me to work with Honda to see if there was an extended warranty on the particular issue I had. When they were repairing the AC, the compressor fell apart and Honda covered that at no cost and again provided me a rental car because the work would not be completed until the next day. I had Mark as a service adviser for that repair and he's always a pleasure to work with. Everyone there is so nice and has gone above and beyond to help me with my car and I am so grateful! When repairs are not needed, they let you know. I feel like I get excellent service and can trust the recommendations that I receive. I also love the fast track. That's been great for me. The check out is very easy and the girl who works there is friendly and efficient. Thanks to everyone at this center, especially Steve, Ricky and Mark. Your kindness and customer care is much appreciated!

June 24, 2015

We are so happy to hear that all turned out well with your Honda Fit! That is the exact kind of customer satisfaction that we strive for every day. We will also be sure to pass on your kind words to Steve, Ricky, and Mark. Your comments are very motivational to our entire team at Heritage Honda. We hope to see you again soon! Happy driving!

Shuttle Driver

by from Timonium |

I always receive great service at Heritage Honda in Towson. Along with great service for my car, I can always rely on Robert M. Lee, Shuttle driver, who is courteous, friendly and always gets me to and from the dealership safely and on time.

June 23, 2015

Thanks for sharing your story Diane! We are so pleased that you have had repeated experiences with our service department that have all been so great! As always, we look forward to seeing you again at Heritage Honda!

Robert M. Lee , shuttle driver Great Service

by from Towson, MD |

Great location for me, service personals are all professional over there, plus Mr. Robert is the man who give us A++ service shuttle every time.

June 19, 2015

Thanks for the great review Mark! We are so delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience with our service center and we look forward to working with you again soon!

Top Marks!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I love this place. They are amazing and Tony has taken such good care of us and our vehicle. Thanks Tony M.!!!

June 15, 2015

Thanks for the encouraging words Karey! We would love to see you again soon! Happy driving! www.facebook.com/HeritageHondaBaltimore

Robert M. Lee , shuttle driver

by from Baltimore, md |

It is always a pleasure to have Robert Lee drive me to work when having my Honda crv in for service.. He is always friendly, courteous , professional, and even always remembers where I wir!.. Best part of my Honda setvicee experience!

June 10, 2015

Good morning Doug! We are so happy to hear you have had yet another great experience with our service department at Heritage Honda! We will definitely pass on the kind words to Robert himself! Happy driving! www.facebook.com/HeritageHondaBaltimore

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Towson, MD |

Buying a car is not typically something I enjoy doing. But my experience buying a new Civic from Heritage Honda has changed my mind. I found a car that has the features I want, and the financial incentives were very attractive. Both the salesperson Glenn and the other Heritage Honda personnel were great to deal with and I recommend both the Honda Civic and this particular dealer to anyone looking for a new car.

June 9, 2015

Good afternoon Colleen! Thank you so much for the positive feedback. Your words are very motivating to our entire team here at Heritage Honda. I hope you are loving your new Honda Civic! Don't forget to come see us again for your first routine maintenance. We would love to work with you again! www.facebook.com/HeritageHondaBaltimore

Shuttle Driver

by from Baltimore, MD |

Heritage Honda in Towson has been great! The Shuttle Driver- Robert Lee is very friendly, attentive and always on time!

June 4, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback Katie! We are so happy that we were able to make your vehicle servicing experience a pleasurable one and we will be sure to pass on your kind words to Robert. Have a great day! www.facebook.com/HeritageHondaBaltimore