Heritage Honda

9213 Harford Rd., Parkville, MD 21234

New 888-672-4029
Used 888-887-4627
Service 888-698-6305

Heritage has the most New and Used cars in MD! Plus we are your local Honda and Acura Lease Turn in Center!

Good experience with service department

by from Towson, MD |

I have used Heritage Honda in Towson only for service as I moved to this area after buying my car. My experience has been very good so far. They have been available when I needed them and have completed service on schedule. The people have been helpful.

July 29, 2015

Thanks for the awesome review Tom! We will share your encouraging words with our service team! Please come see us for all of your future service and car buying needs! Happy driving!

Ridgeline Service

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Since buying my Honda Ridgeline in 2012 from Heritage Honda in Parkville, MD, I return to this dealership for all of my service. The service advisor, Mark Sowder, is always very pleasant and helps get me in and out. Never offering any unnecessary service. The mechanics are top notch, especially Ricky. Ricky always takes the time and explains what was done and other service that might be needed in the future and what service can wait. On my most recent visit, I had most of my vehicle's fluids changed. I was in and out in less than an hour, which was outstanding. Also, the price was cheaper than some of the other local shops.

My visit to Heritage Honda

by from Baltimore,Maryland |

I went to Heritage Honda to get service on accord that i purchased from there last year.I requested that Tony Mantegna be there when i scheduled my service appointment because he left a very good impression on me when i my car was serviced there months ago.The service was truly fantastic.They were fast and courteous.I would rate the service as excellent plus because of Tony Mantegna.He understands that is not the just service but the people who represent this fine dealership.I always like to talk to the people like Tony.Tony and i talked about things not even about cars but things we like in life and that,s the difference personable people like Tony.He makes me feel like he cares about me as a person not just a customer.I will always request that Tony Mantegna be there when i get my first rate car service from this first rate man.I strongly recommend Heritage Honda if you want to purchase a great car like i did and truly excellent service like i got.Keep up the good work .

Superb dealership!

by from Essex, MD |

I traded in my 2013 Honda Civic that was co-signed by my father and wanted to get a new car financed on my own. I walked into the dealership and Chris from finance told me he could get me done and I worked with Reggie, the salesman. I purchased a 2015 Honda Civic with no problems at all. I also get the car serviced at the dealership! Amazing place!! I will definitely purchase there for life!

August 12, 2015

Greetings Valantis K! Heritage Honda is delighted to hear that your purchasing experience was a memorable one. We are also pleased that Reggie and Chris were able to assist you during your visit at Heritage Honda and we will certainly share your feedback with them. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or want a little more insight on your new Honda. We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again Valantis K and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Great service

by from Nottingham MD |

Always quick friendly and helpful. I never feel taken advantage of or like they're trying to fix things that aren't broken. Love that they always follow up. Tony M always takes care of us

August 11, 2015

Thank you Carrie B for your positive feedback. Heritage Honda is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Carrie B for the highly praised review!

Exceptional Customer Service

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

I found out about Heritage Honda from a friend and the experience has been exceptional since. I called to see if the vehicle I wanted to purchase was still available after walking out of 5 car dealers because they didn't offer me what I wanted instead of what they wanted to sell me. From the moment I walked in I was greeted with care. I got the car I wanted with a great deal and even better rates. Heritage Honda would be a dealer I would recommend to my friends and family.

July 22, 2015

Greetings Love my car Linda! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Honda. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I rated Heritage Honda 4 stars only because of my interaction with Tony Grant. He displayed exceptional customer service when I needed to have my front and back bumpers repainted on my Honda CRV. Since I live in PA and the one year warranty was only redeemable in MD, I had to travel almost 2 hrs to get the job completed. They provided a rental car while their team worked on it. The used sales manager I had to deal with initially was unfriendly and seem like I inconvenienced him. He didn't even greet me with a handshake nor apologized for the inconvenience when I arrived at their location. Tony is a valuable asset to the Heritage management team with superb customer service skills that goes a long way. He made me feel appreciated as a customer. His colleagues can learn a lot from him. Heritage Honda, just note: customers will never remember what was said or what you did but they will always remember the way you made them feel. Kudos to Tony Grant!

July 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review Heritage Honda Parkville. We would like to apologize for the treatment you received when you first arrived. We appreciate the feedback and will be sure to pass along your high praise to Tony Grant. He handled the situation exactly how it should have been and we are glad the outcome was satisfactory. We have reiterated all policies, procedures, and overall manners with our staff to ensure this does not happen again. Should you have additional questions or concerns, or would like to further discuss, please reach out to our General Manager, Bill Starr, at bstarr@mileone.com or 410-663-7130. Thank you.

Excellent!!

by from Baltimore, Md |

This is the SECOND time I have bought a new car from Heritage and both times I simply came in to get an oil change!! Both experiences were excellent. I was serviced by Jamie, Tony and Seth.. all very easy to deal with and helpful.. as well as making it a fun experience. Thanks guys for helping me purchase yet another vehicle from you..hopefully next time I just get the oil change! LOL Melanie:)

July 22, 2015

Greetings Melanie! Thank you so much for the kind words! We are delighted to hear that Jamie, Tony, Seth, and the rest of the team were all about to provide you with such a memorable experience! Be sure to come see us again!

good sales experience

by from harford md. |

The sales experience we had with this dealership was very good. We viisited because of a good recommendation from our son. It took a little longer than expected because of a computer problem beyond their control.I would highly recommend if ready to buy.

July 15, 2015

Thank you Dave for your positive feedback! Heritage Honda is pleased to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. Please do not hesitate to contact us or stop on by Heritage Honda if you should any questions. We would love to see you! Thanks again Dave and have a great day.

Great Service, Very Friendly

by from "Rosedale ,MD" |

I find that Heritage Honda is honest which is very hard to find these days. Everybody is usually out to take advantage of you. Not the case with Heritage. This my second Honda purchase from Heritage and probably won't be the last.

July 8, 2015

Good morning DanTheMan. Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are pleased to hear that you had a memorable car buying experience at Heritage Honda! As you settle in to your new Honda, please do not hesitate to contact us or stop by with any questions you may have. We would be happy to lend our support! Thank you again DanTheMan and have a great day.

One of the better dealerships in Baltimore County

by from Towson, MD |

Bought a Odyssey from them, then three weeks later the alarm started going off after a rain storm one night. I would turn off and reset the alarm but it would go of ten minutes later. I immediately took the Odyssey to the service dept night drop, because I didn't want to keep the neighbors awake all night and I didn't want to keep the doors unlocked. I usually deal with Erin in the service dept, but this time Mark took care of me. He had the alarm repaired and a minor noise in the brake rotors, all for free since I bought the car from them and they know me from previous visits. I think Erin and Mark are the greatest. I have been taking my two Hondas to the service dept for the past nine years and both my Hondas are in excellent condition.

June 27, 2015

Hi Blouie. We are glad to hear that you were happy with Mark's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage Honda Parkville appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Heritage Honda Parkville.