Heritage Honda

9213 Harford Rd., Parkville, MD 21234

New 888-672-4029 New888-672-4029
Used 888-887-4627 Used888-887-4627
Service 888-698-6305 Service 888-698-6305

Heritage has the most New and Used cars in MD! Plus we are your local Honda and Acura Lease Turn in Center!

Good experience with service department

by from Towson, MD |

I have used Heritage Honda in Towson only for service as I moved to this area after buying my car. My experience has been very good so far. They have been available when I needed them and have completed service on schedule. The people have been helpful.

July 31, 2015

Thanks for the awesome review Tom! We will share your encouraging words with our service team! Please come see us for all of your future service and car buying needs! Happy driving!

Finally had to let my 2003 Honda Accord go!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Knew I wanted another Honda. Worked with Lou Persico at Heritage Parkville Honda and decided on the 2016 CR-V Touring. Lou answered my questions or found the answer for me. He is knowledgeable, helpful, and has a sense of humor. Thanks Lou!

No hassle,straight forward and an excellent price

by from Columbia, MD |

Rob Jacobson, at Heritage Honda, sold me a used CR-V last week and was delightful to work with. He's a very nice fellow and he and the dealership were straightforward, didn't use any high pressure sales tactics, and kept their commitment to sell me the vehicle at the agreed upon price the following day so that I would have time, overnight, to make the final decision . I chose to go to Heritage Honda in Parkville, which is a bit of a trek from my home in Columbia, primarily because of the positive reviews I had read about the dealership because I absolutely hate being given a "hard sell". Rob and the dealership very much lived up to the positive reviews. My experience there was actually pleasant..... ! I rarely take the time to do reviews, but am doing so because Rob and Heritage Honda really deserve the recognition . Also, I feel obligated because I benefited from the reviews that others took the time to write.

Bob Stroud, Sales Consultant

by from Bel Air, MD. |

I would like to thank Sales Consultant Bob Stroud, and his Manager, Mark for their professional knowledge and patience they shared with me while I was purchasing my new 2016 Honda Accord Touring. The pleasant demeanor, exhibited while accommodating my many request was absolutely impressive. I highly recommend the Parkville Heritage Honda.

May 28, 2016

Good morning. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Honda Parkville works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you?ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. We are pleased to hear that Bob and Mark lead you to your new 2016 Honda Accord Touring, and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Thank you again and have a great day!

awsome

by from baltimore,md |

I bought 2 cars in the past year and Tim Meade helped me both times. He offered me service that was above and beyond what I would of expected. I will be back and sure to ask for my new favorite salesman Tim Meade.

May 28, 2016

Thank you Ken for taking the time to review us! Heritage Honda Parkville strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Tim and the team! We would love to work with you again soon.

ACCORD

by from BALTIMORE MD |

I PURCHASED AN HONDA ACCORD FROM TIMOTHY MEADE. IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST BUYING PROCESSES I HAVE EVER HAD . I WILL CONTINUE BUYING MY CARS FROM THERE WHEN MY LEASE IS OVER. THANKS CHUCK

May 25, 2016

Greetings, Charles! Heritage Honda Parkville appreciates your considerate review, and we will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Timothy and the team. Please don't hesitate to stop by with your Honda Accord for a checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised feedback.

Gary Burlage

by from Parkville, MD |

Had a great experience purchasing my Honda CRV in Parkville. Gary Burlage was my salesman and he is the best! Very knowledgeable and pleasant. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

May 21, 2016

Thank you for your earnest response, Melanie. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Gary and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Honda CRV, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

Great customer service

by from Bel Air, MD |

I would highly recommend Heritage in Parkville. They helped me buy my 2015 pre-owned car and I couldn't be happier. The place is has great customer service skills , and it's clean. They want nothing but the best for you !!

May 19, 2016

Heritage Honda Parkville appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new vehicle for a checkup. Thank you again Nicole for the highly praised feedback.

Great Sevice

by from Towson, MD |

Ms Ruth A. was wonderful from the time I went in to the time I left the service center.

May 10, 2016

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Honda Parkville. We sincerely appreciate your review and will be sure to share your thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Great service

by from Parkville Maryland |

This is the fourth vehicle that we have purchased from Heritage, thanks to Herbert Randolph, Jr. The patience and professionalism which he displays is outstanding. He makes the purchasing experience pleasant and painless. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone seeking a car!

May 7, 2016

Thank you for your heartfelt response Vanessa. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Herbert has lead you to your new vehicles, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Honda. Thank you again Vanessa and have a great day!