Heritage MileOne Honda Parkville

9213 Harford Rd., Parkville, MD 21234

New 888-672-4029
Used 888-887-4627
Service 888-698-6305

Heritage has the most New and Used cars in MD! Plus we are your local Honda and Acura Lease Turn in Center!

Great buying experience

by from Bel Air, MD |

Terrill did a great job in walking me thru the Odyssey that I eventually purchased. He was very knowledgeable on the vehicle and quick to get back with me answering any questions I had. I found their sales manager (Rich) very easy to work with when it came to finalizing the deal. I couldn't recommend Terrill and Hertiage Honda any higher.

Car Dealership with Honesty and Integrity

by from Odenton, MD |

If my experience at Heritage Honda Parkville remains consistent in the coming years, I'll never shop for another Honda anywhere else. This dealership made me a very good offer via the internet. When I visited them, that offer stood - no hidden charges, no add-ons and options I didn't want, no sleazy practices that are, unfortunately, all too common in this industry. Instead, I was met with good-will, honesty, integrity, and professionalism. All staff members, from the sales rep to the manager to the finance officer where open, accommodating, and friendly. I had the car I wanted at a great price and drove off with it that very day. This was a totally positive experience. If you compare Heritage Honda Parkville with their surrounding competition, there is no competition.

A+ Service Yet Again

by from Baltimore, MD |

My car was due for an oil change and I was due to go out of town. I would be driving my car so I wanted to make sure that my car was looked over and the oil was changed before the long highway trip. I called the service department on my way home from work and was greeted with a pleasant receptionist (as always) and an appointment was available right away. I always see Robb so I requested him but he had just left for the day. The receptionist scheduled me with Tony Mantegna and I have to admit, having always dealt with Robb I was nervous at first. This may sound silly to some people, but after having very poor experiences with other service advisors at other dealerships, I'm pretty leary. Tony was SO nice and so helpful. He asked how my day was and applied the coupons to my services without question. There was also a credit that was supposed to be on my account, but was missing. Since I had the corresponding emails, Tony applied the credit to my bill as well. The service tech recommended that I replace my cabin filter. I asked if I could see it and he and Tony showed me the filter. The service tech (whose name I regretfully forget) was also extremely nice and helpful and again, I was impressed by the level of professional and courtesy displayed. I will gladly give Heritage another A+ in my book.

What a Blessing!!!!

by from Baltimore,Md |

I was in desperate need of a car...a used one was the only thing on my mind(you know; new car/new car payments). I test drove a pre-owned vehicle, looked at some others on the lot. I was really undecided until the salesman suggested test driving a coupe which was far from a consideration: (oh no, not a two-door; what can fit in that)...well when I started that puppy up and the dash illuminated, pulling off the lot felt as smooth as sailing on calm waters. I looked at my husband and he had a BIG grin...Well, we drove off into the sunset and lived happily ever after...Oops, we had to turn around to take the salesman, Terrill, back to the dealership...Oh yeah, and sign on the dotted LINES...:-) Terrill allowed us to experience the car as if we already owned it. I mean, he was knowledgeable without over selling and reserved when we needed to feel the car for ourselves. It was a fantastic experience and truly appreciate the patience, care and service toward us. It has only been a week and have already told everyone I have come across about Heritage MileOne Honda Parkville. I will be back for my next vehicle.

Heritage Pre-owned Center

by from Parkville, MD |

I bought a 2013 CRV last week from the Heritage Pre-owned Center on Harford Road in Parkville. It took about two weeks for me to find the right car, and my salesman, Robert Adcock, stuck with me until I found "my car." Robert actually located the car I bought at another lot and had it brought over for me to try out. He was definitely the best salesman I have ever worked with. The manager and the finance manager also helped make my experience with this center a pleasure. I had visited three other dealerships during this process and I absolutely recommend this center to anyone looking for a pre-owned car.

Awesome

by from Baltimore, MD |

A very pleasant car buying experience! Jeffery Beck, my salesman was very professional and no high pressure sales pitch.....Thanks Jeff

pleasant experience

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

I purchased a lightly used 2013 Honda Civic EX. Jeff Beck was straightforward in answering my questions, and was gracious and pleasant when I showed up to test drive, and ultimately purchase the car. I love the car, and it was a good buying experience.

April 3, 2014

Good afternoon car buyer! Heritage MileOne Honda Parkville would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you car buyer, and be sure to visit us soon! http://www.facebook.com/HeritageHondaBaltimore

I love my new car!

by from Joppa, MD |

My experience with this dealership was outstanding! Mr Jeffrey Beck was patient with me and he answered all my questions. He even provided me with informations that I must know and that I failed to ask. He made it easier for me to get my first car ever! Thanks Jeff and thanks Honda Heritage for the nice welcoming and warm atmosphere.Excellent customer service!

April 3, 2014

firstimer - Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage MileOne Honda Parkville. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Heritage MileOne Honda Parkville. http://www.facebook.com/HeritageChryslerJeepDodgeRamOwingsMills

2014 Honda Accord

by from Perry Hall, MD |

I recently purchased a 2014 Honda Accord. I absolutely love this car. It rides really nice and it's probably the nicest vehicle I've bought. My boyfriend and I did a lot of comparison shopping with other dealers and Heritage Honda, by far, had the best deal. Our salesman, Erik, was also extremely knowledgeable and not too pushy. He took a lot of time to show me all the "bells and whistles" the car had to offer. This was extremely helpful because it had been over 10 years since I last purchased a vehicle. I am also not very tech savy. I highly recommend this dealership if you're interested in purchasing a new vehicle.

March 27, 2014

Hi Patty Perry Hall - Heritage MileOne Honda Parkville would like to congratulate you on your new 2014 Honda Accord! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Honda as you settle in, please don't hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us! http://www.facebook.com/HeritageHondaBaltimore

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Annapolis, MD |

We bought a 2014 Accord from Heritage, and had the BEST car buying experience we've ever had. Their price beat any other local Honda dealer's price by $1000, and Derrick and the whole staff made it so easy to buy. Easy, straight-forward, honest.

March 25, 2014

vlstag, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new 2014 Accord ! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again vlstag and have a great day. http://www.facebook.com/HeritageHondaBaltimore

Many great experiences

by from Rosedale, MD |

I have purchased 5 vehicles from Heritage Honda Parkville and each and everytime it has been a good and pleasant experience. Most recently my salesman was Rick Jager. This was the first time I have dealt with Rick and he was a great salesman. He was very knowledgable and informative about the car I was looking at. I bought a 2011 Honda CR-V and Rick was very helpful on the differences between the different trim levels. He is also very personable which made the buying experience easier. Seth Bond handled my financing and he was very good and easy to deal with as well. Like Rick he is very knowledgable about what he was being sold and the benefits of the additional products that were available to me. I would recommend Heritage Honda Parkville, Rick Jager and Seth Bond to anyone looking for another vehicle.

March 25, 2014

Hi Jesse - [Store name] would like to congratulate you on your new 2011 Honda CR-V! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Honda as you settle in, please don't hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us! http://www.facebook.com/HeritageHondaBaltimore