Desert Toyota

Service 888-392-8931

Tucson's Toyota Giant!

Customer Oriented

by from Tucson AZ |

Workers are very efficient, customer oriented and on top of what they do. It's always good to interact with them and to know that they have top notch customer service reps. Wouldn't think of having someone else wait on me.

2014 Tundra

by from Tucson, AZ |

Desert Toyota staff was very professional and helpful answering my many questions about the 2014 Tundra that I purchased recently, especially Conner who was extremely knowledgeable and helpful about the trucks many options. I was very pleased with the results of the negotiation experience. Conner even helped me transfer my personal items from my Tacoma to my new truck which I thought was extraordinary. Taking my recent and past experiences with Desert Toyota, I will continue to be a loyal customer.

Went in for low tire pressure left with a new car!

by from Tucson, AZ |

Mylessa Murray was exceptional and tried her best to meet my limitations. She was extremely nice and did not bull doze me into buying a new car. She gave me as much as possible in discounts in order to meet my payment limitations. She is caring and has continued to be there for me and help me with my questions.

Scion TC Purchase

by from Tucson, AZ |

The only thing I love more than the day I bought my Scion TC is my Scion TC! Desert Toyota made me love my car even more than I thought I would.

Very patient and helpful...

by from Tucason, AZ |

Victor was very friendly. As soon as I pulled up, he was waiting to help me. He explained things thoroughly and in a way that I could understand. He was patient and helpful throughout the whole process, and I really enjoyed having him as my salesperson.

Friendly but very expensive

by from tucson, AZ |

They sold the car two hours after I verified it was still available. They wanted to give me the least for my trade in (well below KBB or NADA) and wanted more for the used car I was interested in buying. The salesman was very nice and friendly, but just couldn't come close on price. Non competitive in the marketplace.

A crazy place

by from Tucson, AZ |

I wanted to test drive a car, there was 1 person in the office and he wanted me to make an appointment. The cars were crammed in so tight they had to move 4 cars to get at the car I wanted to drive. The cars were dirty, had problems and the person in the office was not very friendly. Stereotypical used car lot from the 1970's

TERRIBLE Experience

by from Tucson Arizona |

Looked online at a few cars that I was interested in seeing in person and test driving. The dealership called me and I told them that I was interested in coming to see the cars and driving them. They said no problem ask for John Smith when you get here and he will take care of you. When will you arrive? I told them within the hour. I arrived within the hour and asked for John Smith, He was not even at the Dealership........ They put me with a different sales person, I brought my list of the cars (with all the information on them) I was interested in looking at and told the salesman what I was there to see, He immediately sat me down and was trying to run my credit before he even answered any of my questions or knew what i was looking for.... He repeatedly spoke over me and was EXTREMELY pushy for me to look at cars that I was CLEARLY not interested in. He did this multiple times.They did not even know where the cars were that I was speaking of... It took 45 minutes before I was even able to look at one of the cars that I was there to see. They finally pulled the car up for me to look at and drive and it was disgustingly dirty .... dog hair all over it and the previous owners belongings still in it........ RIDICULOUS..... They then had to "find" the other cars I was there to see and they weren't even on the lot.... Then he continued to push me to look at other cars that I already told him I was not interested in..... I finally was able to leave after 2 hours... only looked at one car that was terrible. They were extremely pushy and rude. I WILL NOT BE GOING BACK there EVER! & I would NOT recommend anyone to go there!

So patient and understanding

by from Green Valley, AZ |

Tim was very patient; he spent many hours working on our situation in order to get us the best possible deal on trading in a Matrix and a Matrix S for a Prius and a Prius C. He showed both understanding and honesty, worked to get us the best possible deal and explained everything carefully and answered each and every question from the three of us, and there were MANY questions! We would recommend him to anyone who asked.

the best

by from Tucson, Az |

My salesperson was extremely respectful, knowledgeable, and waited on me by transferring everything from my old car to my new one, so all I had to do was get in my new car and drive away. Overall my experience with him was the best.

Desert Toyota purchase

by from Tucson AZ |

The purchase of our car was enjoyable. Sincere and unrelenting. We were fortunate to have not one but two salesmen; Jose and Tim. No stone was left unturned. An enjoyable experience