Thoroughbred Nissan

5163 E. 22nd St., Tucson, AZ 85711

New 866-460-4891
Used 888-653-3465
Service 866-906-2320

Our Family Wouldn't Have It Any Other Way!

Review of Thoroughbred Nissan

by from Tucson, AZ |

I recently purchased a new 2014 Rogue. Sales and management were exceptional in their ability to negotiate with me to get the price and financing I wanted. They made the process easy and stress free. After the purchase, I asked for an additional vehicle feature and it was provided to me free of charge even though the deal was already closed! Clearly the management has a long term view of repeat business and makes customer service their top priority. I cannot say enough about the professionalism of the entire group from management on down to sales. When it comes time for a new car/trade in, I wouldn't consider going anywhere else.

May 7, 2014

Thanks for sharing your review, Bobbi. Please keep in touch with us on Facebook and Twitter at Facebook.com/ThoroughbredNissan or Twitter.com/1stTucsonNissan. Also, don't forget about your Nissan One-to-One rewards points which will cover the cost of your first oil change.

GREAT service!

by from Tucson, AZ |

From the beginning, David was always sincere, friendly & easily approachable! He listened to what we were looking for, and found the most perfect Rogue I could ever dream of! He was never ever pushy, gave sound advice like a friend, and always carried himself professionally. Kimson was SUPER in finding the Rogue I wanted with all the features I yearned for at the right price point- and in the end, both David & Kimson were making sure the Rogue I went home with was the one that I felt good with in my heart- and nothing less! I would buy again & again from David & Kimson! Except.... I really love my awesome 2014 Rogue SV!! But my hubby might be in the market soon! ;)

June 25, 2014

Thanks, Linda. We look forward to seeing you for your first free oil change. With our rewards program, you'll earn points for future service work with every visit.

Amazing Service!

by from Sahuarita, Arizona |

My husbands car died. It had been a long relationship, 20 years and over 200,000 miles. He was very depressed. Online, he found a car that caught his eye. He was at work, over 20 miles from the Thoroughbred Dealership. David Sanchez offered to drive the car to him. David arrived at the appointed time and place. The car was just right. David drove us back to the dealership, and made the rest of the transaction smooth. All at Thoroughbred were polite and professional. While I was there I got to sit in my new favorite car, the 2014 Nissan Altima. Thanks David and Thoroughbred!

June 17, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. Please feel free to join us for our Saturday lunch time cookouts, and follow us on Facebook, Google Pages, or Twitter.

The ball was dropped

by from tucson,az |

First the good, the used car that I bought came with a 6 month warranty. This is the only good part. Now the bad. Three days after I bought the car the check engine light comes on. I guess the salesmen was wrong when he said my car was checked over thoroughly. Called and one of the used car managers said a loaner car would be provided. I bring the car in and the used car manager said there was no money in the budget so they couldn't provide a loaner. He also stated it would only take a couple of days to fix my car. Its now NINE days later and no car. If you want to find out the status of your repair you have to call (bad customer service). The lady in the service department never calls to inform you of the status and sounds annoyed when you call her. This dealer REALLY dropped the ball on this one. So be careful

March 30, 2014

Hello, and thank you for bringing this to our attention. When you have time, please give our general manager, Johnny Lohrman, a call at (520) 618-6500 to discuss this in full detail. Thank you.

Wonderful dealership! A+ experience!

by from Marana , AZ |

I found my vehicle online , a 2014 Nissan Versa. I sent an e-mail and received a call from Zachary within the hour. Even though the website was extremely informative , Zachary answered all my additional questions. It was a no hassle experience and I went there the next business day to pick up my new Nissan. Zachary had it ready and polished right by the dealership entrance. The financing took only a few minutes and I was on my way in no time. Before I left I was introduced to the Thoroughbred repair shop , just in case any service was needed in the future. As a woman shopping for a vehicle can be intimidating and challenging. All I can say is that I had the best experience , no hassle or stress. I will be their customer for life. Thank you !

March 20, 2014

We're glad you felt welcome at our dealership, and we hope to see you again in the future. In case it wasn't mentioned, you'll earn rewards points with each visit to our service department that you can use to pay for future visits - bonus!

Best experience ever

by from Tucson, AZ |

From the moment I walked into Thoroughbred Nissan yesterday, until I drove off the lot with my new car, I have never had a better experience buying a car! I knew what I wanted, and how much I could spend, and I never felt pushed or manipulated into something I knew I couldn't do. In fact, the sales team went out of their way to work with me, so I could have exactly what I wanted. Mr. Carr was perfect! He never made me feel I was taking too much of his time, although he stayed with me through the entire process. I felt like a valued customer throughout!! He answered questions, showed me what I may have missed, and went out of his way to see that I knew about the One to One Rewards program that I surely wouldn't have paid attention to on my own! Thank you Thoroughbred, your entire team, and especially Mr. Carr!

January 21, 2014

We appreciate your review, and we're happy to have earned your business. We hope to see you again when it's time for your oil changes. Our complimentary rewards program will earn you points with every service visit or parts purchase. Welcome to the Thoroughbred Nissan family!

Great Buying Experience!

by from Tucson, AZ |

I recently purchased a Nissan Rogue from Thoroughbred Nissan and am very happy with both the product and my buying experience. My salesman, Michael Gammie, did a great job answering my questions and explaining things about the car and we went on three test drives (three different cars). Once I had decided on the right car, the paperwork process went smoothly and Michael even called me the next day to make sure I was as happy with the car that day as I'd been the night before when I picked it up. All in all my experience with Thoroughbred Nissan, and with my salesman in particular, has been terrific!

January 21, 2014

We appreciate your review, and are glad to hear that we made your experience and positive one. We hope to see you when it's time for maintenance on your new vehicle. With our rewards program, your first oil change will be free, and you'll earn points with every paid service visit. Thank you, and welcome to the Thoroughbred Nissan family.

Superior service, friendly atmosphere

by from Tucson surrounding ranch country, Arizona |

Overall very positive car buying experience, where salesmen Robert and Zach did their utmost to make us feel at home.The entire process felt relaxed and positive. Your Nissan dealership rocks! Thank you from your satisfied customer anita korhonen, proud owner of new Nissan Versa.

January 3, 2014

Congratulations on your new car, Anita, and welcome to the Thoroughbred Nissan family! Don't forget about your Nissan Rewards points - using them your first oil change will be free of charge.

Horrible Service

by from Tucson |

My vehicle was purchased from this dealership many years ago. They did a great job back then. I have since moved back into the area and decided to go back to them since they were good several years ago...bad decision. I have my vehicle back several times for them to repair it and they continued to tell me something different every time yet each time I left I had the same trouble that I originally took it in for. They said they don't just through parts at a problem but it appears that's exactly what they did. I finally took it to a AAA shop any they diagnosed the problem first time and repaired it the same day. I do not recommend Thoroughbred Nissan any more. Sorry, but this was my experience, bad to worse.

January 3, 2014

We appreciate your review and apologize about the situation. If possible, could you contact me directly at (520)618-6500 to discuss this in detail? Thanks, Johnny Lohrman, General Manager, Thoroughbred Nissan.

Awesome dealership!

by from Tucson, AZ |

Buying a vehicle at Thoroughbred Nissan was a ?thoroughly? enjoyable experience! From the initial phone call after my internet inquiry to driving my new car off the lot, I felt like a valued customer. I can?t say enough about the personal attention I received from Eric, John, Mike, and Oscar. In how many dealerships does the OWNER introduce himself to a potential buyer? I had my car in the service department for installation of an alarm and was treated exceptionally well there too. They did a great job and the car was ready sooner than I expected. I LOVE my Rogue and am so happy with the purchase and buying experience. I will be recommending this dealership to everyone I know who is looking for a vehicle. Oh yes, as a horse owner/rider their logo on the car is an added bonus!

January 1, 2014

We're happy to hear from one of our happy customers, and glad to hear you love the decal on your new car! We've been a family owned dealership for over 45 years, and we hope the family environment comes across. Welcome to the Thoroughbred Nissan family! We look forward to seeing you again next time.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Phoenix Az |

I drove from Phoenix Az after visiting 5 other dealerships and numerous online markets . I meet Adam W online talked about what i needed in a car and he got back to me by email and phone . Great customer service at the branch, clean, great calming atmosphere . I knew what i wanted so i went and test drove it sat down talked about numbers accepted the offer . While waiting for the paperwork i found out they have an outdoor cookout every Saturday hotdogs, hamburgers and the whole condiments setup. Finally to cap it off met the owner great guy Oscar professional thanked me for his business while i walked out and told him i might drive back for more BBQ. Nory M

November 12, 2013

Hi Nory - thanks for your review! We love hearing from our happy customers. You are welcome to our weekend cookouts anytime! Don't forget about our referral program as well. You can get either $200 in our service department or $100 cash for each friend or family member that purchases from us. Thanks again!