Quebedeaux Buick GMC

Service 888-375-1441

Way To Go Quebedeaux!

They work hard for you

by from Tucson, AZ |

My car started showing its age a couple years ago, but since I owed twice what it was worth, I figured I would have to keep it for at least another year before I could get into a newer car with a monthly payment I was comfortable with. A couple weeks ago I was looking at cars.com, just kind of checking out some cars and prices to get a feel for what I would like to buy when I was ready. I came across a listing for a much newer car at Quebedeaux. I looked at some other vehicles over the next day or so, but I kept coming back to that one. I thought it was a long shot, but the worst they could say would be "no", so I decided to do down and see if we could work a deal out. After test driving the vehicle, they pulled my credit score, and it was dismal. They asked me if I was interested in any of the less expensive cars they had on the lot, and I test drove another, but it wasn't nearly as comfortable and nice as the one I wanted. Since that was the car I came to buy, I told them that it's ok if they can't finance me right now, I figured it was worth a shot anyway. They realized then that I really wanted that particular car, so my salesman and the business manager started calculating some figures. This took over an hour. The whole time I'm sitting there thinking there is no way. My credit score was so low and my car was so upside down. I was shocked when they came back and told me they actually were able to work a deal, and my payments are $50 less than they were before!

Pleasantly surprised!

by from Tucson, AZ |

I had been looking to replace my car with an SUV. I sent in a request to look at the Buick Enclave. I have always feared the car buying process due to past experience so with my request I sent in instructions as to how I would like my car buying process to happen. Don Edwards not only made that happen, but he made the process fun, informative and painless. Fernando Camacho in Finance got me a great interest rate and the process was also quick and easy. If and when I buy another vehicle, I will be returning to Quebedeaux. They changed my views on buying a car!

Great experience

by from Tucson, AZ |

As always, Quebedeaux employees were knowlegable, professional and very considerate. My vehicle is running so much better and they found things that I was unaware of. They kept contact with me to let me know the progress and what the vehicle needed. I am VERY happy with Quebedeaux. Every experience I have had there has been very positive and I have recommended them to some friends who also purchased vehicles with Quebedeaux and had all work done there. They are also very pleased.

Quebedeaux is an awesome dealership

by from St. David, Az |

Quebedeaux always takes very good care of us. Always on the ball and keeps us well informed as to the progress of our vehicle. Buying our vehicle was so simple and everyone was so helpful.

Even a visit simple stuff leaves you satisfied!

by from Tucson, AZ |

Just in for the oil change, rotation and got a courtesy car wash as well. Great attitudes and smiles on everyones faces. As always a great visit to the dealership!

Great Experience

by from Tucson Az |

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The process of purchasing the truck was fast and smooth. A very enjoyable experience!

Find another GMC/Buick Dealership

by from Vail, AZ |

Tried to set up a lease with them. Received the contract and had some questions like why are they adding Tax to the cap cost and again in the monthly payment (double taxed). The response from the very unprofessional sales guy was you need to ask the Government. Was also shocked there was a line that if not checked does not afford you the factory warranty under the lease, and a statement you are buying as is no warranty. A new car with no warranty that's absurd. They did not check it and would not discuss with me when I asked about it, that was enough for me to go someplace else.

Stay away from this dealership

by from Tucson, AZ |

Horrible experience ! Unprofessional staff. My wife and I went to Quebedeaux Buick GMC to purchase a Buick Enclave. The buying process was so long and drawn out that we just ended up leaving. The management staff seemed to be confused and a lot of whispering back and forth. We just did not feel comfortable.

Positive but not able to put it together

by from Green Valley, AZ |

Went in to test drive a newer Toyota Highlander than I drive. The test drive was very positive, the salesman was a gentleman helpful and not pushy. I tried to buy the newer vehicle but price wise we did not come together. The dealer called back the next day with a new offer for my trade it. The new offer was better, but I was not able to accept the required difference. I would look to this dealer for my next purchase.

Horrible Finance people

by from Tucson, AZ |

The finance person at this dealership is horrible. She is rude, a liar and untrustworthy. DO NOT buy a car here.

Quebedeaux Buick GMC responded to this review

April 20, 2014

Hello Treri, I am not sure you have the correct dealership. You mentioned a female finance person. Here at Quebedeaux we do not have any finance managers that are female. If you could give me more details I would be glad to look into the issue for you. Ken