Novato Chevrolet

Service 888-339-4780

NOVATO CHEVROLET THE NORTHBAY'S PRICE LEADER

Great Dealership, Great Car, Great Experience

by from Novato, CA |

I LOVE my new Volt. The buying process was easy and the salesman, Brian Wells, was not pushy at all. He was knowledgable and answered my questions. He had a good sense of humor and was easy to work with. He took a lot of care and time to show me all of the operations of the car (It does a lot of stuff). I got a great deal on it and the General Manager (Mark) was a great guy who I enjoyed working with. I can't believe I found an honest car dealership in this day and age. I usually DREAD buying a car because of the scummy people that I will have to deal with. This was a totally different experience. I was treated well and did not get lied to. This is my first American-made car. The Volt is awesome. I highly recommend doing business with these guys. Great folks that understand real customer service. I will go back.

True Professionals

by from Novato, CA |

What can I say about these guys other than they are true professionals. I started my search on their website and requested a quote for a 2014 Volt. I received an email quote within 10 minutes from Paul for the car I was interested in, plus he sent me information on some other Volts with different options. Yes all with quoted prices!!! No begging for the information. I did send in quotes to other dealerships but either they didn?t get back to me or didn?t want to give me a quote. The one quote I did receive was a joke compared to what Novato Chevrolet sent me. I arrived on a Saturday unannounced and was greeted by a gentleman by the name of Jim who told us Paul was off that day but that he could assist us. After taking my wife and I on a test drive we sat down and ordered the exact car we wanted. We were introduced to the Sales Manager who told me we would have the car by Wednesday and would keep us updated. Mark called me everyday giving with an update and to see if he could answer any questions. Talk about going above and beyond!!! We picked up our car Wednesday evening and were introduced to the Finance Manager John. Never at any time did we feel pressured during the buying or finance process. Not only did we get a great deal but also had the opportunity to work with some great professional folks and we all know that is very hard to find these days!!! Don?t hesitate to purchase a car from these guys I know we will be back!!!

True Professioonals

used cobalt

by from Petaluma, CA |

I am inexperienced at buying cars, and I really needed to replace my old vehicle so I felt like I was rushed through the process. The car I purchased was the one that I wanted, but there were several things that should have been considered before buying at the overpriced I paid. The car advertised power locks, yet they do not lock. Cigarette burns all over the interior and it stank strongly of smoke. The front speakers do not sound right so I am pretty sure I need to have them replaced. The A/C needs to be recharged, and the cabin air filter (what filters the air you breathe inside vehicle) was caked with dirt and leaves it probably wasn't changed in the entire 80K mile life of the car. Be very cautious about what you buy from here.

Chevy Volt Success

by from Novato |

The salesforce spent a lot of time teaching me the computer interface of the Volt.At first, the electronics were overwhelming. I test drove multiple vehicles on different dates and they were very pleasant in regard to discussing the differences between the models and the features. I am a repeat customer at this dealer.

Incompetence at it's worst

by from Fairmount, IN. |

The only reason that I purchased from this dealer was the fact that they were the only ones that had the used truck I was looking for. It was an internet sale and I found that my salesman would say anything to make his sale. I asked for pictures, which he did do. when I looked at the pictures and noticed some damage, he acted like he did not notice it while taking the photos. I could only see a small amount of the damage in the photos and went ahead with the purchase. After having my truck delivered, I could see the entire rear quarter was deformed. He didn't bother to mention this. I specifically asked about water stains in the headliner from sunroof leaks, he said it was pristine. It had stain. It took the dealership nearly 60 days before they turned the sale in to the California BMV, which cost me late fees here in Indiana. I paid premium money for a not so premium truck. Maybe the locals get good treatment, but this internet sale was a bust.

Great price and very easy purchase experience

by from Monterey, CA |

The person who is the internet salesperson at Novato Chevrolet is was the only proactive one and the most responsive of the 8 dealerships I contacted prior to driving 126 miles to buy a new truck from this dealer. Negotiating for equipment changes was done by phone and email and everything was done to maximize my satisfaction with the truck and not to add more profit for the dealer. Upon arrival in Novato we took the truck for a short test drive, completed the paperwork and paid for the truck, and were back on our way home in a total time of one hour. The dealer then added a bed line, camper mirrors, chromed oval side bar access steps, and a Chevy aluminum diamond plate tool box, all at no extra cost to us and had someone drive the truck to our house. No buying experience for a new or used vehicle comes close to the level of service and the great prices and 100% honest and ethical sales process at this dealership. Would not hesitate to make the same drive again to do business with its sales staff.