Hudson Valley Volvo VW

1152 Route 9, Wappingers Falls, NY 12590

New 877-826-5729
Used 888-352-7457
Service 866-564-9140

Yet to buy from them....

by from Flower Mound, Texas |

Dealing with Steven T. at Hudson Valley VW. Not sure if he is new there, he is quite slow to respond. A typical salesperson experienced with internet sales are usually quick to respond, send emails with a sense of importance. Last time we spoke, he said he would speak to his sales manager and get back to me, and since then, no phone call or email. Considering contacting a different salesperson or the sales manager directly....

Hudson Valley Volvo VW responded to this review

November 25, 2014

Dear Rubaiyat, Thank you for your feedback, I know shopping for a car can be difficult and time consuming. We here at Hudson Valley Volkswagen do our best to answer all questions, concerns as quickly as possible. Looking back through the communication you had with Steven I see you first sent us your information at 1:50pm, Steven called you at 1:53 pm and left a message. He then email you at 1:59pm. By industry standards this is above average and I would consider immediate. I do understand that while you had made an offer unfortunately it was not something we could work with and did counter offer. We appreciate your desire in wanting to purchase the vehicle but it does have to make sense to both parties. Steven then again replied to your email the final time, 1/2 hour following. Again I do understand your disappointment in not being able to make the purchase and while we would have liked nothing more to sell you a car, selling a car severely below its value was not something we could agree upon. Sincerely, Tom VanDuyne Sales Manager

Hudson Valley Volvo

by from Rockvile, MD |

We bought a volvo S80 as advertised by Cars. com We have yet to take the delivery out of state. Will do that on July 10th. It was a blind purchase. Sounds crazy, but I have done that though I have not seen the car, but am relying on car report from your portal. Also, I did a comparative check with all other ads on the net. Best, Faruqi

Very, happy with purchase

by from Shrewsbury MA |

Purchased my first used car at the dealership.. The price was right. I travelled over 150 miles to pick up car. I live in MA. The was absolutely no pressure/hassle with my buying experience. They have Carfax reports for all vehicles so you know what you are buying. I strongly believe that they keep the cream of the used cars traded in at the dealership.. The used car I bought was in immaculate, pristine showroom condition. They detailed the car inside and out. You will not believe it is a used car unless I tell you (2008 Lincoln MKZ) They did all the paper work before I arrived at the dealership. Within minutes after arriving I was on my way back to MA.They also gave me a transit plate so that I could drive my car safely to Mass. Bill, Mike and Linda were great and I cannot thank them enough. It was a pleasant experience. The fees I paid was almost nothing compared to other dealers. After I have purchase I needed some advise and Linda was once again great in addressing my needs. I would not mind travelling 150 miles again hopefully for a second car !

This place is terrible!

by from brooklyn, ny |

I brought my car in for a repair to a leaky sunroof and replacement of the carpets because of mold caused by the leak. I made the appt. months in advance! Specifying what it needed. When I arrived, they denied I had stated the problem and did not order the parts to fix the issue. If I could give negative stars I would!

Great place to buy a good used xc60!

by from Nashville, TN |

Drove all the way up from Tennessee to find exactly what my wife was looking for. Not only did we get the car we wanted at a great price and warranty, but I also felt right at home with the staff. To bad more car dealerships aren't as nice as these folks. Special thanks to Renee for taking care of the small things that made the transaction even better. Her constant attention to detail and consideration of the out of state paperwork really helped!

Extremely friendly staff

by from Beacon, NY |

I worked with Fran Fuchs to purchase my new VW Golf TDI. Fran was very helpful and knowledgeable and even followed up later about a question I had on future 2014 VW's. It took a bit of back and forth to get a deal I was happy with but that is to be expected when haggling for a car. Fran, Mindy, and the rest of the staff that I had contact with were all exceptionally friendly and helpful.

Calm Professional Buying Experience

by from Ridgefield |

Tom/Hunter/Mindy - the definition of professional. Great buying experience. Hunter went the extra mile by having all the pre-sets done before picking up my new Passat. My home address was already set on the Nav which was a fun little touch. Luxury car buying experience without the luxury car price.

Nice place to buy a car

by from Wappinger Falls, NY |

Purchased my pre-owned tdi after a good amount of research. Staff was very helpful and did not pressure me to buy immediately. Much of the actual sale happened over the phone due to my work schedule, but they were flexible and had the car ready on time.