Hudson Valley Volvo VW

Used 888-352-7457
Service 866-564-9140

Hudson Valley Volvo

by from Rockvile, MD |

We bought a volvo S80 as advertised by Cars. com We have yet to take the delivery out of state. Will do that on July 10th. It was a blind purchase. Sounds crazy, but I have done that though I have not seen the car, but am relying on car report from your portal. Also, I did a comparative check with all other ads on the net. Best, Faruqi

Very, happy with purchase

by from Shrewsbury MA |

Purchased my first used car at the dealership.. The price was right. I travelled over 150 miles to pick up car. I live in MA. The was absolutely no pressure/hassle with my buying experience. They have Carfax reports for all vehicles so you know what you are buying. I strongly believe that they keep the cream of the used cars traded in at the dealership.. The used car I bought was in immaculate, pristine showroom condition. They detailed the car inside and out. You will not believe it is a used car unless I tell you (2008 Lincoln MKZ) They did all the paper work before I arrived at the dealership. Within minutes after arriving I was on my way back to MA.They also gave me a transit plate so that I could drive my car safely to Mass. Bill, Mike and Linda were great and I cannot thank them enough. It was a pleasant experience. The fees I paid was almost nothing compared to other dealers. After I have purchase I needed some advise and Linda was once again great in addressing my needs. I would not mind travelling 150 miles again hopefully for a second car !

This place is terrible!

by from brooklyn, ny |

I brought my car in for a repair to a leaky sunroof and replacement of the carpets because of mold caused by the leak. I made the appt. months in advance! Specifying what it needed. When I arrived, they denied I had stated the problem and did not order the parts to fix the issue. If I could give negative stars I would!

Great place to buy a good used xc60!

by from Nashville, TN |

Drove all the way up from Tennessee to find exactly what my wife was looking for. Not only did we get the car we wanted at a great price and warranty, but I also felt right at home with the staff. To bad more car dealerships aren't as nice as these folks. Special thanks to Renee for taking care of the small things that made the transaction even better. Her constant attention to detail and consideration of the out of state paperwork really helped!

Extremely friendly staff

by from Beacon, NY |

I worked with Fran Fuchs to purchase my new VW Golf TDI. Fran was very helpful and knowledgeable and even followed up later about a question I had on future 2014 VW's. It took a bit of back and forth to get a deal I was happy with but that is to be expected when haggling for a car. Fran, Mindy, and the rest of the staff that I had contact with were all exceptionally friendly and helpful.

Calm Professional Buying Experience

by from Ridgefield |

Tom/Hunter/Mindy - the definition of professional. Great buying experience. Hunter went the extra mile by having all the pre-sets done before picking up my new Passat. My home address was already set on the Nav which was a fun little touch. Luxury car buying experience without the luxury car price.

Nice place to buy a car

by from Wappinger Falls, NY |

Purchased my pre-owned tdi after a good amount of research. Staff was very helpful and did not pressure me to buy immediately. Much of the actual sale happened over the phone due to my work schedule, but they were flexible and had the car ready on time.