Antwerpen Security Nissan

(1.0) 9 Reviews

1701 Woodlawn Drive, Baltimore, MD 21207

Poor service

by from Baltimore, MD |

They had my 2012 Nissan Rogue for 24 hours and I still do not quite know what is wrong. I went in after having problems during a road trip. I went to a dealership in Pennsylvania because the engine light came on and I could not easily climb hills without flooring the gas. They explained it was the torque converter and said it may ultimately be the transmission. They addressed the torque converter problem and this allowed me to continue on with no problem. The service person told me to go to the dealership when I returned to Baltimore though. When I went to Security Nissan, I requested to speak to a manager because I had just been in the dealership the week before for a diagnostic test because the engine light was on, and they told me there was no problem.When he looked for the information from the previous week, he could not find it because the service person did not write a ticket, neither did they provide me with any written information. When I complained about this, the manager acted as if this was normal. I also told him that they had failed to cut the service sensor light off the first time I brought the car in three weeks prior. The manager stated that this time they would run several tests, but that they needed the car for 24 hours. I agreed, and brought my car back the following day around 12:30 pm. At around 5pm the same day, I got a call for the service person assigned to my car asking how long they could keep it, and the best number to reach me at. I stated that I was fine for the 24 hour period that the manager said it would take. After that call I did not receive another call, at 3 pm the next day, I called to find out what the status was, but the service person could not tell me anything, promising to call back at 4 pm. The young lady responsible for contacting me did not seem to be bothered by the fact that it was beyond the 24 hour point; she seemed oblivious to this fact. I wonder what would have happened had I not called. So, I immediately sent my son to the dealership to check on things, and he was told that the mechanic did not find anything wrong. We were not given any invoice or paper work stating what tests were done and the car is still having problems. It jerks like a stick, but it is an automatic, and I can't accelerate easily. I am frustrated and feel as if I have wasted a lot of time with these people, only to have to take the car somewhere else because I still don't have a diagnosis.

Go somewhere else this place is a joke

by from Silver Spring, MD |

I bought a new 2014 nissan sentra at this place, and when I test drove the car, the screen that tells your mileage wasn't working, and they told me that it's probably just a fuse box and their service department was closed. So I bought the car believing them about the fuse box. They told me to bring the car back so I did, and I have been in a rental since the beginning of April...why? It wasn't a fuse box. They needed to order a new part and I probably won't get my car back until July time frame MAYBE. I called Mr. Antwerpen and he's a joke. He didn't return my calls and he did nothing about the fact that I was sold a brand new car that wasn't working. I have just made my first car payment and I have been going back and forth now with nissan about this issue. Stay away from this place. It's sad when the owner himself doesn't do anything or return calls or apologize.

BAIT & SWITCH TACTIC

by from York, PA |

Like all the other reviews, found a vehicle on line, spoke to salesperson who knew exactly when we would be there. When we arrived, of course he was busy, at 5 minutes after opening. We sat for 20 minutes and then the salesperson said he was giving us someone else who would help us. Well, he knew nothing. He had to check the lot inventory to see if the vehicle was there and you guessed it - it was not. I immediately left and as we left he kept telling us that he has other vehicles that we might be interested. Worst service ever from a Nissan dealership. I even contacted Nissan USA regarding their sales tactics. BEWARE this is not a trustworthy dealership.

Wrong Car and Wrong Customer Service

by from Baltimore, MD |

I came to this dealer location with the intent to test drive and possibly purchase a vehicle. The 2013 Nissan Altima to be exact. I had spoken to the same salesman 3 times to confirm the vehicle availability upon my scheduled test drive. When I arrived I only got a brief introduction from the salesman after being told that he was not available. Not only was the car not at this location (which I was lastly informed) but I was given one price and then an extremely higher price on the bill of sale. When I addressed the higher price change I was rudely told by the salesman that " he never said that." And "WHAT EVER" as I was leaving. I would have appreciated it if he would have just said "that the vehicle was not there and he had something else similar" I also would have appreciated if he would have just informed me the price being higher because it was a mix up on their part. That would have been good customer service. Instead the saleman wasted 3hrs. Of my time.

POOREST Service ever.

by from Baltimore, MD |

On 08/22/11, my car cut off while driving and my brake light and check engine light came on. I was told that there were no codes, but that their guess was that it could be the air flow sensor. Total bill, $925.18. On 08/26/11, the same lights came back on. This time I was told that it could be the vent control valve. Okay, another $218.61. NO consideration that both of the repairs were by their guess because no codes came up during the diagnosis. Fast forward to 12/02/13. My check engine light comes on again. This time my car began to vibrate when idle. I returned to Antwerpen. This time they replaced a cylinder coil and replaced the spark plugs. My bill was $449.09. After the repairs I drove straight home and my car remained parked in my driveway for almost a week. On 12/07/13, I noticed that a flap was hanging down under the front of my car. I temporarily taped it up until I could bring it back to the dealer for them to screw the undertray. They Charged $20 to re-screw the undertray back in place. My guess was that they failed to secure the undertray when they serviced the car on 12/02/13. Here it is 12/18/13 and the lights are back on, and my car has began to vibrate again. I'm almost too afraid to return, because I'm afraid of the bill I will be stuck with this time. I am NOT a happy camper at this point.

Arkadiy

by from Baltimore, MD |

Worst service ever. You would think that if you bought vehicle there perhaps they could provide a dissent service... Not there. And service normally reflects whole situation. Tool them two weeks to replace one good motor for drivers window with another to realize that it was a bad switch. $675 for all that and all headache associated with it? Rip off or scam or all of the above. I cant trust them with a y diagnostics they did last two years. Seems that their attitudes are:"more vehicles they ruin more their sales department can sell. Stay away from that place.

fake price

by from Silver Spring,MD |

They listed a new Rouge on cars.com for about $8,000 off,I went to the dealer and when they finally told me the real price it was about $2,000 dollars over the list price.I told them I thought this was a sale and they told me it was a sale.Then they laughed at me and said you didn't think you could by a car for that price.They said they have to do this because the other dealers do the same,I hope not.

Bullied

by from Baltimore |

I recently brought a car here. The sales person tried to hit on me instead of making the sale complete. They said they would work with me and pay off my old car. They paid for my trade off almost two months late which in fact made ME seem as if I was late. When I try to reach out with my concern They repeated "YOU'RE GETTING A GREAT DEAL" When a had questions and would call they never return any of my calls.From manager to sale person. I feel used and trick. Avoid this PLACE!!!!!! O yeah almost Two Months later and NO TiTle!!!!

Horrible Service

by from Parkville, MD |

This dealership is a volume dealership, so they take putting pressure on customers to another level. They refuse to share info on the vehicle outright and try to pressure you into buying by trying to convince you that they have the best price and vehicle. They even went as far as telling me on two occasions that I don't know much about car if I don't get one from them. My objections were not dealt with appropriately, and I ended up walking away frustrated and feeling like I have wasted my time. Avoid this dump if you care for your time