Don Hall GM Supercenter

Service 877-466-1069 Service 877-466-1069

DON HALL HAS IT ALL!

Amazing Dealership

by from Sheboygan Falls, WI |

My wife and I were on vacation and in the market for a new truck. Ryan Justice came right up to help. Everyone once at the dealership was super friendly and helpful. No hassle no pressure, just straight forward people. Ryan came through on every detail of the deal. Love my new 2014 Silverado 1500 LT. Thank you

GREAT PLACE!!! GREAT PEOPLE!!! (TERRY)

by from spencer, wv |

Just came from there today ,bought a new 2015 gmc 1500 crew loaded up , they treated us like family and was super nice and gave us good price on are trade ins and a good price on there truck.. We would highly recommend buying your next vehicle there!!! Was over a easy and pleasant transaction. Terry was are salesmen and he is a easy going and laid back kind of guy super nice!! written by jason & sierra nichols

Melinda G

by from Ashland, Ky |

We searched for over a month on the CARS.com app on our mobile device to find a vehicle. We had no idea if we wanted a American made vehicle or foreign, 2 door or 4 door, car or even an SUV.. We searched for Camry's, Honda's, Audi's, Jeep Wranglers ,Acadia, Impalas and Traverses' (Great APP to find inventory in our area.). We also researched dealer reviews on CARS.com to see which dealer we wanted to deal with. This was a huge help in determining which vehicle and dealer we purchased from.We narrowed our search down to two vehicles and two dealers. We decided to go to Don Hall GM Supercenter because of their reputation. We asked for Jason , James, and Chris to help us out since we seen great reviews on these three individuals at the dealership.We drove an Impala and a Traverse and the Traverse was the winner. When we got back to the office the negotiations took about 5 minutes and the deal was done.. Thanks to CARS.com and Jason, James, Chris and the entire staff at Don Hall GM Supercenter.. Great experience and we recommend this dealer to everyone..

Fantastic place to buy a car!!!!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

This is a fantastic place to buy a car and get serviced! I spoke to James Cooper the Internet Manager while I was in service for an oil change. I will buy all my cars off him from now on! Don Hall Rocks!

Great service! Friendly staff!

by from Jackson, Ohio |

Was looking online for a preowned Cadillac srx in a particular-color.received a call from Jason Lawson that he had just got one in on trade. Drove down took a look and test drove it.LOVED IT !! Jason Lawson is one AWESOME salesman! In a little over 2 hrs. we were on our way home in our srx. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and helpful.Will probably go back when my husband starts looking for a truck .

April 23, 2014

I want to Thank You Cheryl, for such a great compliment. It is very rare to have someone request a certain model and color, to have it show up two days later as if it was ordered just for you. I hope to see you in the future, on your next purchase. Thanks Jason Lawson

No Bull! Just helpful, honest, hassle-free!

by from Huntington WV |

Don Hall has a great selection of GMC trucks at an even better price! Check out the internet pricing and be sure to ask for Jason Lawson. Very knowledgable and accommodating sales staff. Overall I am thrilled with my 2014 all terrain Sierra and thrilled with the service I received !

March 20, 2014

Hello Ray, Thanks for the great review. I'm glad that we had the exact truck, you were looking for to replace your GMC sierra. Very nice choice on the 2014 GMC All Terrain and I will see you on your first, free scheduled maintenance. Jason

Great service Great price

by from Russell Ky |

I was looking for a truck with a decent gas mileage and I called the sales person .(Jason Lawson ). They got back to me with in an hour ..we also did our application online and get everything taking care of mostly over the phone with no hassle and we got a great deal on our truck . The Internet sales person was very prompt and profession with no pressure at all.

March 20, 2014

Hello Pam & Eric, I want to Thank You for your great review. I'm glad your search is over and that you found the right truck. I also want to Thank You, for sending your brother down to see me for his purchase. Hope to see you in the future, enjoy your new truck. Jason

2014 Spark

by from Ashland, KY |

Jason Lawson and Elmer Dials were excellent. This is my second car purchase at Don Hall and I'm more than happy to keep coming back. Thanks guys!

February 27, 2014

Thank You Laura for the great review and your repeat business! We strive to keep our customers happy throughout the buying process and beyond. I will see you in the future when you have your first free scheduled maintenance performed. Sincerely, Jason Lawson.

2014 Spark

by from Ashland, KY |

February 27, 2014

I purchased a 2013 Cadillac XTS

by from Charleston, WV |

I purchased a new 2013 Cadillac XTS from Don Hall and was completely satisfied with the car and the team at the dealership. Don Hall really treats customers with respect and provides great customer care.

January 18, 2014

I want to Thank you, for driving so far to buy your first Cadillac and asking for me. Please feel free to contact me anytime. Thank You, Jason Lawson