Superior Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1041 Greenup Ave, Ashland, KY 41101

New 888-214-1011
Used 888-253-3021
Service 877-837-8725

Nobody Beats A Superior Deal!

Charlie and Jeep

by from Ashland Ky. |

I have stopped in and browsed the lot. I have met sales people that were very helpful , knowledgeable and am looking into my next purchase of a Jeep with sales rep Charles Munn at Ashland Ky.

Hemi!!!!!!!!

by from Barboursville, Wv |

My son received his graduation present a little early thanks to the help of David Blatt. The experience was GREAT!!!! He is like family now!! THANKS AGAIN DAVID!!!!

love our truck

by from South Point Ohio |

Our sale's man was great thank you Chris Hayes for putting up with us for two days

New Grand Cherokee

by from Ironton, Ohio |

Our experience with Superior was excellent. Chris Hayes was wonderful in finding the vehicle we wanted and getting it for us. We will go back in the future when looking for a vehicle.

Awesome Buying experience!

by from Ashland Ky |

Our experience with Superior Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, was nothing but wonderful. We received courteous, caring service. From our first encounter with salesman Charlie Munn, to our meeting with the financial representative, we only have great things to say. The friendly staff answered all of our questions and met every one of our needs. We love our new Jeep Wrangler, and will always be a loyal customer to Superior!

Charlie Munn is the best!

by from Catlettsburg, KY |

I went in to look at vehicles and Charlie Munn was a excellent sales person to deal with. If I ever buy a car soon, I would pick Charlie Munn to sell to me! He is a very sweet, and knowledgeable person! If anyone ever needs help just ask for Charlie Munn, he is your man, to give you the deal!

my first brand new car!

by from west virginia |

While starting the search for my first new car I had a lot of encouragement from my parents and sister to buy from Superior. That was our first stop. Charlie Munn was very helpful and friendly. At a couple other dealerships we didnt get the same kind of service. Their loss. At superior I felt like they really cared about their customers. I made my purchase on Friday the 13th (eek). I am so happy with it! I would recommend this place to everyone. When I'm ready for another car i will definitely be back! Thank you Charlie and Tony for being so helpful!! :)

Superior Chrysler Dodge

by from Ashland KY |

Charles Munn was such a wonderful help. My husband and I were looking for a car. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend Mr. Munn to help in your next car purchase! We will definitely be giving him our business in the near future!

Helpful and knowledgable

by from Columbus, OH |

It had been a while since I was in the market for a new vehicle, so I had a lot of questions about what is available today. Charlie Munn helped me find the answers by explaining the differences in the models and recommending options that made sense for my particular needs. If Charlie is typical of their staff, then Superior Chrysler has a very knowledgeable and helpful crew. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Good dealership to do business with

by from Flatwoods ky |

I purchased a used 2013 charger from Charlie Munn him and the entire staff where excellent to deal with. This is the second dodge charger I have purchased there and I would recommend Charlie and superior to purchase from.

Great buying experience!

by from Catlettsburg, KY |

Purchased our 2014 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited from Charlie Munn a few months ago. Couldn't be happier with the Jeep or the whole buying experience. Great customer service and communication. We will definitely give Charlie a call when the time comes to purchase another vehicle.