Beford South Point Ford

155 Co Rd 406, South Point, OH 45680

Used 740-894-3673

Marathon

by from Chesapeake OH |

My vehicle was towed in the dealership on a flat bed and Sam saw it and called me right away and wanted to know how he could help me? I told him that I might be interested in trading it off if it was a lot to fix because my current vehicle was out of the warranty. Sam showed me the new and is always a huge help. He also helped sell my son a get a vehicle at a amazing

Repeat

by from South Point OH |

This makes the 2nd vehicle I've bought off of Sam Bays and South Point Ford. I have the best time dealing with Sam Bays. We joke and laugh the whole time. He's always treated us honest and like family. I will be back when we are in the market again. Thanks Pat Gilkerson

Always helpful

by from Huntington Wv |

This was the best experience that I have ever had buying a vehicle. We got treated right the first time so we came back. They gave us the best price and we will not deal with anybody except Sam Bays. He's always so friendly. Michael Carrillo

Do not like them anymore

by from Huntington, WV |

Why do you have to go inside to get a price. If I come there to get a price, just give it to me when I ask. I do not them trying to force a buying customer inside before going on a test drive. If I ask for a price, just give me a price without trying to pressure me to come inside the place. Makes no sense to me.

Owner-Mark Beford

by from Lexington, KY |

Mark and his wife, Connie, have always treated my family and I great! I recommend the dealership for customer's.

2012 ford escape

by from South point,Ohio |

I recently purchased a new 2012 ford escape from beford ford. The trade in value I received was very fair and they had the vehicle I wanted ( with the specific) options at their dealership with in hours.

Beford ford

by from South point OH |

The manager was verry rude to me in the waiting room, and when I got in my car it had grease all over the inside!

BEDFORD FORD GREAT DEALERSHIP

by from Catlettsburg,Kentucky |

Bedford Ford where Connie CARES!! made my dream come true like a little girl's fairy tale except I am much older but I still enjoy and love the MUSTANG'S CAR of the LOOKS,TECHNOLOGY,American CAR especially no bail out from the government.The MUSTANG is a DREAM CAR I would RATE it NO.1!! BEDFORD FORD is soooo caring and make you feel like your part of a BIG FAMILY. I would recommend to anyone to go to BEDFORD FORD to be treated fair and friendly. I want to thank BEDFORD FORD FOR MY DREAM CAR THE MUSTANG!!!!

Unsafe Vehicle

by from Catlettsburg KY |

I bought a 2009 Ford Escape in 01-2011. From day one I complained of an issue with the vehicle. Called the dealership and took the vehicle in for inspection. Beford South Point Ford says there is nothing wrong with the vehicle. I took the car back in now a few months Later and they tell me it is Unsafe to Drive... Hmm I tried telling you that the first time I was almost killed in the vehicle I purchased from you.

Bedford Ford South Point Review

by from Chesapeake, OH |

Quander was excellent in finding me the right car that fits my personality. He worked extra hard wth the price so I never had to settle for a lesser car. Thanks Bedford, you have a great employee!