10139 York Rd, Cockeysville, MD 21030

New 877-676-4560
Used 877-504-5089
Service 888-969-4292

Going the extra mile to make you smile

The best car buying experience I've had yet!

by from Westminter, MD |

I started with this dealership while in Afghanistan and worked out all the details before I returned home. I tried to work with other dealerships close to where I live but the Anderson Honda Team followed up and answered all my questions quickly and were very professional throughout the whole process. I returned home and when I showed up to the dealer to buy my new Accord everything was as simple as signing and driving off. I only spent an hour there, to include a test drive and was on my way!! I look forward to purchasing another vehicle from them in the future!

by from Timonium, Maryland |

We recently bought a 2014 Honda Odyssey at Anderson Honda in Cockeysville Maryland. My husband did most of the negotiation through internet but once we were at the point to make the purchase we had a wonderful experience with our sales associate Jason Barton. He went out of his way to get us the car we wanted and in a very speedy manner. We were very impressed overall with the facility and how it is run. We never felt uncomfortable or that we were being talked into something.

A pleasant experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

My wife and I just recently bought a Honda Fit from Anderson Honda on 10139 York rd, in Cockesyville. It was a very pleasant experience. I was kind of apprehensive when we came in, but the reception by Christine DiNatale and Brendan Ross were just fantastic. They put us at ease right away. Brendan, who took charge of us, was most professional and possessing excellent people skills. He explained everyting to us, guided us through the process. Although I knew he was actually doing his job as a dealer, I never felt any pressure or any stressfull vibes. It was the most pleasant experience we could have. Thank you Brendan, thank you Christine. Thank you also to the gentleman at the finance desk, he gave us full information on our options with tact. Thanks to you all.

Excellent experience

by from Baltimore, Md |

I recently purchased a Honda Fit and my experience with Anderson Honda was excellent. Jason Barton listened to me and made sure I got the exact car that I wanted for my daughter. It was the easiest and most pleasant car-buying experience I have ever had. I did not feel pressure and I immediately trusted that Jason would not try to over-sell me. I could not be more pleased.

Excellent experience

by from Baltimore, Md |

Great Experience

by from Belcamp, Md. |

I have purchased many cars over the decades and I must say that this has been the most pleasant dealership experience especially when the norm had usually been one of of tedium and tiring. The old expression "You never get a second chance for a first impression" certainly is applicable here. The dealership is spotlessly clean and more over...ALL of the employees are genuinely friendly!! David Kapper and Brandon are exemplary examples of defining the meaning of service !! A rarity today to not only receive service but to go beyond and the extra mile to help me !! Love the car, Love the dealership experience. Anderson Honda....Keep up the good work !!

You Will Love This Place !

by from Bel Air, Maryland |

Let me start by saying that I am not a big fan of car dealerships. I have been buying new Japanese cars for thirty five years and let me tell you it hasn't been a picnic. The guys that I've encountered were mostly slick talking,story telling,creative numbers wizards. That is until I found Anderson Honda. If you're wondering how is this place different let me explain. I met a wonderful saleswomen there by the name of Denise McDonald. She is nothing like the salespeople I have ever seen. Denise is an easy going,caring person who sincerely wants you to be happy with your entire car purchase experience. I really believe that this is the philosophy of this dealership.Forgive me if this review sounds like I'm gushing but my car purchase here has been a great experience and I want you to know that you can expect the same. And one more thing that I almost forgot to say having to do with the purchase price. After I visited several dealerships both in Baltimore and Harford counties looking for the best price, I brought that number here and they went even lower. I highly recommend Anderson Honda !

Great Dealership

by from Middle River, MD |

Hi Jeff, Just a note to let you know that my husband and I were very happy with Anderson Honda, and it started with Mr. Greg Itzoe. What an asset he is for your business. He could not have been more helpful or courteous to us. With him helping us we thought we were the only customer in the place. He tried and succeeded to meet our every need. He took his time, and did not rush us in anyway. Patrick, in finance was great, too. Took his time with explaining everything, answered all of our questions, and gave us the best option for financing, which happened to be Honda?.. We went to two other dealerships before going to Anderson. Neither one took the time with us like Greg. Prior to coming to your dealership, my husband searched you guys on the internet, and that is what got the ball rolling. Kudos for great management. I love my Honda Accord. Thank you,

Horrible

by from Maryland |

I was in the market for a car and knew what I wanted. After seeing that Anderson had the car I was looking for I phoned them hoping for more information. The customer service is HORRIBLE!!!!!! I was promised a call back from one sales persons and never received one! I figured it was a Saturday and they might be busy and forgot about me (should not be an excuse but I was giving them a chance). I phoned the following Monday and spoke with another sales person who was going to check on the car and call me back with more information. I never got that call! Also when speaking with both of the sales people neither seemed friendly or wiling to work with me. I have never been so turned off by a company who treats prospects the way Anderson does. I was fully willing and able to buy they car but was not given the chance. All I wanted was some basic info before coming out to purchase.

A painless buying process....what a relief!

by from Maryland |

I was dreading the whole car buying experience (the typical smooth-talking, tricky/sneaky guy who promises you the world...know what I'm saying?). After calling every Honda in a 50-mile radius, I was happy/relieved to find Greg at Anderson Honda. He is a down-to-earth, "normal" salesman who treated us with respect and cut out all the BS. We agreed on the price over the phone and nothing was added or altered once we got there (which I was afraid of). I would definitely recommend giving him your time/business!