Anderson Honda

10139 York Rd, Cockeysville, MD 21030

New 877-676-4560 New877-676-4560
Used 877-504-5089 Used877-504-5089
Service 888-969-4292 Service 888-969-4292

Going the extra mile to make you smile

Great customer waiting area and top notch service

by from Timonium, MD |

I scheduled a routine maintence check and the service dept. had me in and out of there in a lot less time than I expected - super happy. And because I've owned my 2015 Civic almost a year now, this was the last Anderson Advantage checkup and there was no cost to me!! Super, super happy. I can't express how superior Anderson is compared with other Honda dealers I've dealt with over the years. Keep up the great work Anderson!!

GREAT DEALERSHIP!!!

by from BALTIMORE,MD |

There are not enough words to express how happy I am with my experience at Anderson Honda. Immediatly when walked in I was greeted with smiles and employees willing to answer all the questions I had. I did not feel like I was being hassled; I was given enough breathing room to just brows without being ambushed by sales. I was very indecisive when purchasing this car, I had a lot of requirements and Joseph in sales was very patient with me. He took time to explain everything to me. If you ever go to Anderson Honda ask for Joseph in sales; HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING! He is patient, kind and very down to earth. He understands different car brands and will take all the necessary time to answer any and all question you may have. I have never met anyone like him. After I purchased my 2016 Honda Joseph reached out to shake my hand and I pulled him in for a hug! That was the first time I ever hugged a car salesmen. The entire staff at ANDERSON HONDA ARE AMAZING and I can't wait to pop in to say hello at my first car servicing! CHECK THEM OUT!!

Perfect car buying experience EVER!

by from Baltimore Maryland |

It was a way better experience than i thought it would be. Staff was so friendly, professional and Very knowledgeable. They did all the leg work with credit, getting us the best financing options avaliable from multiple places and met our budget. Even went BELOW our budget and with such ease. I am SO thankful for all the staff who helped us into our Brand New Beautiful Car!

Email Reply

by from Parkville, MD |

I made some inquiries about used vehicles on cars.com. I was glad that this dealership responded in a timely fashion and offered to help in my search.

Timing belt

by from Baltimore Towson |

I wanted to change the timing belt. I was very happy of the service because: * You drop me home and you pick me up that help me a lot because I had to pick my kids from school (the driver was a great guy too) * You fixed a recall that I didn't know * You washed my car and add windshield whipper fluid ( I don't know if you fixed other things too) * You gave me a great deal for the timing belt I hope that you will send me more offers because I would like to change my middle door hinges too (now will cost more than $600) and the middle row seat's cable that is loose and costs $500.

Anderson Honda Experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

Have a great experience from buying 2013 CIVIC last July (traded in my 2004 CIVIC coupe) and now a maintenance service the other day. In and out at no time, especially for people with a very busy schedule like us. Also, our car was washed off the salt from snow that couldn't make us any happier. Online appt was so clear, helpful and easy that make planning for any service easy and worry free with a follow-up reminder. By the way, while waiting for the service I had a cup of tea and chance to catch up with my salesperson made waiting for my service go faster and more pleasant. What a team! Thank you so much

Anderson Honda

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

I had a wonderful experience with Anderson Honda 14 years ago when I bought my CRV, and just recently when I purchased my Honda Fit. Everyone was very customer-oriented and my salesperson, Joseph Benjamin, was just amazing. He truly went out of his way to make sure I was happy before leaving the lot. I highly recommend him to anyone in the market for a car. My sales manager, Renny, was also just as helpful and amazing. It's indeed rare to find customer service today as top notch as what I received with Anderson Honda. Thanks!

Good Price

by from Lake Ridge, VA |

We were looking for a Blue 2015 odyssey w/DVDs for a few months and they had the last one on the East Coast, and a a good price.

Quick Honest Response

by from Ellicott City, MD |

I recently inquired about a 2015 vehicle, a model that will not be available in 2016. A representative from Anderson Honda swiftly contacted me and informed me that the information was incorrect and that they no longer had that vehicle in their inventory - I was very impressed and appreciative.

Anderson brings fairness and honesty to car buying

by from Towson, MD 21286 |

My car is 13 years old and I am looking for a new car. Car.com recommended Anderson because I was looking at a Honda Fit. Anderson immediately contacted me and made several suggestions of models with prices. The salesperson (Jason) answered all my questions and accommodated my schedule to make an appointment. It turns out that I cannot buy a car this year (long story), but I will go nowhere else when I do buy - probably summer of 2016.