Thompson Hyundai Mazda

1000 Merritt Blvd, Dundalk, MD 21222

New 877-500-7577 New 877-500-7577
Used 877-499-3652 Used 877-499-3652

Where you just don't buy a car you buy a company

Another Great Service Visit

by from Baltimore, MD |

I brought my car in for the Lifetime Oil/Filter Service, Multi-Point Inspection and a recall for the E-Clip Installation. Randy Foster was great and explained items that needed attention. He was busy, but still took the time to explain things and answer my questions. He even went as far as to Google the Throttle Body Induction Service to show me pictures and explain how it works and why it should be replaced in my car. I have always had above and beyond service here with Dennis and Steve as well. This is my second Hyundai and I highly recommend this dealership and this Service Team. Well done!

My service experience

by from Baltimore |

The techs are honest and professional. The service manager Cory was great did the repairs on time as promised and no surprise billing. Will continue to use Thompson Mazda. The

Great Service and Employees!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I recently purchased a 2016 Mazda 6. The salesperson that helped me (Mike Pagliaro) was very polite and he was a pleasure to talk with. There was just 1 teeny problem with the purchase that I wasn't happy with and he was very quick on getting me another vehicle from another dealership. I would definitely recommend Thompson Mazda to anyone that is looking to buy a new vehicle.

Great service, pleasent employees to deal with

by from Abingdon MD |

I couldn't have had a better experience buying a car from Thompson Hyundai. Izzy and Daniel Wroten were wonderful. My son-in law and I were very pleased at the service we received.

Worked hard to earn my business

by from Catonsville |

From the time I contacted Thompson about my interest in a Mazda 3, this dealership worked hard to earn my business and give me the car I wanted at the price I could afford. I shopped around at several local dealerships, but Thompson gave me the best price. Salesman Mike Pagliaro was a pleasure to work with. I was in and out of the dealership happily driving my new car! Thompson made it worth my while to drive across town and through the tunnels (which I hate!).

Great Service - as Always

by from Dundalk, MD |

I brought my car in for regular service. Got top quality help and courteous treatment. Thompson Hyundai is a great place to take your car.

Going the extra mile !!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Just purchased a car from Thompson. Although there were a few bumps in the road ( pun intended) they went out of their way to make everything correct. Everyone was very friendly. The price I received was very competative and they give you free oil change and tire rotatation for the first two years ** that alone is worth over 200** Would recommend this dealeership if you are in the market for a new Hyundai !!

Brake Repair/Service

by from Baltimore, MD |

I had to take my new car in to get them to look at what was making noise when I applied my brakes. The service was quick--there were not too many people in the place. I got my car back vacuumed and outside windows cleaned. Nice. I'm not sure if they looked at all my brakes or just the rear passenger side where I was hearing the noise, but on occasions I still hear a knocking as if something isn't connecting. The car certainly stops, but I wish that I'd been told if they looked at all 4 brakes. I'm debating whether or not to take the trip out there again for this. The car has less than 6800 miles and is not quite 9 months. I shouldn't be hearing anything.

Service and atmosphere made us repeat buyers!!

by from GlenBurnie,MD |

Have had pleasant visits everytime we have been there! From oil changes, purchasing, and any other service needs, this dealership has been a pleasure to do business with!

Purchased New Mazda March 2015

by from Baltimore, MD |

I just purchased a 2015 Mazda 3 from Thompson Mazda. It was a very easy and hassle free experience. The whole dealership was friendly and the customer service was top notch. Our Sales Consultant, Brian Thrift, was extremely helpful and got us a great deal on our new car. He worked within our budget, listened to us and found us a great car that exactly fit our needs at a great cost. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car.