Thompson Hyundai Mazda

Thompson Hyundai Mazda

1000 Merritt Blvd, Dundalk, MD 21222

New 877-500-7577
Used 877-499-3652

Where you just don't buy a car you buy a company

Service and atmosphere made us repeat buyers!!

by from GlenBurnie,MD |

Have had pleasant visits everytime we have been there! From oil changes, purchasing, and any other service needs, this dealership has been a pleasure to do business with!

Purchased New Mazda March 2015

by from Baltimore, MD |

I just purchased a 2015 Mazda 3 from Thompson Mazda. It was a very easy and hassle free experience. The whole dealership was friendly and the customer service was top notch. Our Sales Consultant, Brian Thrift, was extremely helpful and got us a great deal on our new car. He worked within our budget, listened to us and found us a great car that exactly fit our needs at a great cost. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car.

Great Buyer Experience

by from Baltimore Maryland |

Great experience. Was quick. Dax Brooks the salesmen was extremely knowledgable.

Great Service

by from Baltimore,Md. 21224 |

The guys in the service department do a great job. They get you in and out in a timely manner. Always pleasant and efficent in making sure customer is satisfed.

Great service

by from Baltimore Md. |

I just bought a 2015 Elantra from this dealership and I must say my salesman Tony Rose was awesome. Tony was so courteous and friendly to me and my son. I was able to get the car in the price range I was looking for. I would recommend this dealership to anyone, all of the staff were really kind to the both of us.

Outstanding Service!!!!!

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

My salesman, Jeff Hill, was courteous and knowledgeable. I have taken my vehicle for 2 oil changes and could not have asked for any better service. I would definately visit Thomson Hyundai again!

Excellent Service

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

I could not be more pleased with my purchase from Thompson. My salesman, Jeff Hill, was awesome! I couldn't make up my mind on which car I wanted and he never once tried to push me into getting a specific car. He listened to what I wanted in a car and steered me in the right direction. If you need a car & want excellent service, I recommend you go to Thompson and ask for Jeff!

My experience @ Thompson Hyundai automotive.

by from Baltimore ,Md |

It was a pleasure to go to Thompsons. I received excellent treatment from Samuel Gibson who helped me all the way from just looking to buying. I do not have the best of credit , but I was able to get a 2014 Hyundai thanks to the wonderful work of Sam. He was also able to pay my other vehicle off. I would recommend them to everyone who is out there looking for a new Hyundai to please go to Thompsons automotive where they say you don't just by a car you by a company.

very poor service took over a week to get a recall

by from towson |

horrible from service to customer concerns . had to take in vehicle for a recall concern and weeks went by with constant delays. screwed my work schedule up and they didn't care even when I asked the managment

Buyer Beware. Check their math!!

by from Baltimore, MD |

The sales team has a unique definition of "out the door" pricing, and plays tricks with money down, so be careful when you get to the financing office. Make sure you double check all of their math! We had agreed on an "out the door" price, which I understood would take into account the cost of the car, the value of the trade in, taxes, and all fees. But, when I got to the financing office, the bill was for 110% of the "out the door" price. They expected I would put 10% down and finance the complete "out the door" price. As I left, they tried to sell me a different car! They promised I could get it for the 110% of the first "out the door" price. But when they emailed me the details, it totaled 120% of the first "out the door" price. No thank you.