McGrath Lexus Chicago

1250 W Division St, Chicago, IL 60642

New 866-582-1366
Used 888-269-1104
Service 888-823-5336

The only Lexus dealer in Chicago. "When you do the math, you'll choose McGrath"

2010 Lexus GX 460

by from Chicago, IL |

I originally found McGrath Lexus on Cars.com and looked at several new and used vehicles. I finally decided on a 2010 Lexus GX 460. The Sales Consultant was Dave Nelson and he was very attentive and knowledgeable about their inventory. I am enjoying my new car and would definitely do business with McGrath Lexus of Chicago again!

McGrath Lexus Chicago responded to this review

August 21, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review! We appreciate your business and look forward to long, long relationship. Welcome to the McGrath family and please don't forget to stop by any time for a wash.

McGrath Lexus Offers Car Seat Installation Service

by from Chicago, IL |

Mark McLawhorn, an Assistant Service Manager at McGrath Lexus, is a trained car seat installer. This service McGrath offers is above and beyond what most sales or service shops provide. Mark is a true professional and spend the time to teach you how to install the carseat yourself. The car seat installation by Mark provides a new mom a piece of mind. I would return to Lexus for service and purchase any day.

Julie Hill is very professional and trustworthy.

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I purchased my 330 Lexus Truck from Ms. Julie Hill. She was very professional and knowledgable. She was very patient with me as well. I have always and will continue to recommend my friends to her because she cares and is a very genuine person. I continue to bring my car to the dealership for maintenance because of her. I look forward to seeing her and conversing with her. I am preparing to purchase another Lexus truck in the near future and I look forward to Ms. Julie Hill as my Sales Representative.

Baby Seat check

by from Chicago, IL |

I don't own a Lexus (not even close), but I went in to make sure my baby seat was properly installed. Mark McLawhorn is the certified authority on baby seats, and he is awesome. He showed me that the seat was in the wrong spot, not snug enough and fixed it all. He pointed out where the anchors were and reinstalled the seat for me in 15 seconds. Everyone at the dealership was super friendly and gracious. Thank you Mark and the McGrath Lexus of Chicago team!

Community Support

by from Chicago IL |

I have been to McGrath Lexus two times in the 9 months to have my infants car seat installation inspected. Mark McLawhorn was fantastic both times in making sure the car seat was installed correctly. I do not own a LEXUS but McGrath offers car seat inspections for the community. Mark has gone above and beyond anything I would have expected from the dealership where I purchased my vehicle. It is amazing since he is offering this great service for all vehicles. thank you!

Thankful for car seat inspection!

by from Chicago, IL |

I came in to have my car seat inspected by Mark, the assistant service manager. Mark was kind, took the time to explain how the car seat should be positioned and taught me how to install on my own. Mark was kind, efficient and really helped me! He never seemed rushed, although I know he was very busy, and I was in without an appointment. Thank you for all of your help, Mark!! I am so thankful that you helped re-install our car seat to help ensure a safe ride for our baby boy!

Emergency Service

by from Mansfield, Ohio |

We were in Chicago for our daughter's engagement party. On a Saturday afternoon the water pump went out on our Lexus SUV. Luckily we were only two miles from McGrath Lexus. We limped in to the service department with steam coming out from under the hood and met Mark McLawhorn, Assistant Service Manager. Mark was exceptionally helpful with our situation. He immediately got the car into service and promised the work would be done the next day so our trip home would not be delayed. Mark and his team helped us transfer our luggage to a brand new loaner car. As promised, Mark called as soon as the problem was diagnosed. The car was finished on time and delivered to us sparkling clean. Every dealership needs a Mark McLawhorn! Mark made what could have been a horrible weekend a minor inconvenience.

Car seat install

by from Chicago, IL |

Had no idea what I was doing. Took the car and car seat (right out of the box) to Mark McLawhorn at McGrath Lexus and he installed it and gave me the quick tutorial on what I needed to know about the car seat. Very helpful and quick. In and out 15 minutes.

Car Seat Installation

by from Chicago, IL |

I am a McGrath Acura customer, but was told that the Lexus dealership was the place to go for car seat installation. As a soon-to-be new parent, I was very paranoid about how to get the car seat in place, but Mark was a great help. Not only did he install the seat in less than 10 minutes, but he was very patient in teaching me how to use the carseat, and how the base needed to be installed. Highly recommend for anyone who needs help with the installation process.

So helpful!

by from Chicago, IL |

Mark McLawhorn is the fantastic! He is certified to help families install car seats and as a first-time mom, he put my mind at ease. He walked me through the entire process and was kind and helpful.

Great service

by from Winnetka, IL |

Mark McLawhorn is the best! - we have had him install our car seats, and he is always very thorough and nice. Such a great guy!