McGrath Lexus Chicago

1250 W Division St, Chicago, IL 60642

New 866-582-1366
Used 888-269-1104
Service 888-823-5336

The only Lexus dealer in Chicago. "When you do the math, you'll choose McGrath"

Great Dealership, Cars just not for us

by from Chicago, IL |

We went here looking at cars last weekend and we had a great experience. Unfortunately, Lexus just wasn't able to deliver what we wanted, but that certainly wasn't the fault of Russ Raskin or any of the other members of their awesome staff. If we did want a Lexus, I would gladly give them our business but unfortunately they're just not what we're looking for at this time.

May 11, 2012

Thank you again Kelsey, we know it takes time to review and I for appreciate the time you took. Come see us again!

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS #1

by from Chicago, IL |

I went in looking for a vehicle I spotted online and I drove out with it! Excellent customer service in every part of this dealership! I will definitely stick with them when I am ready to buy new!

May 9, 2012

Thank you Lexus Lover for taking the time to review and for your business!

Awsome

by from Chicago, IL |

Very good!!! I went to see the vehicles and they were very good and they treated me very good too. I am probably going to buy my next vehicle from them.

April 11, 2012

Infiniti...thank you for taking the time to review! Please add me to your lists of contacts and we hope to see you real soon! John Douglass eCommerce Manager 773.342.6300 x1250

Simple and easy

by from Waukesha, WI |

If you are a qualified buyer you will have a great experience here! The process was quick and easy and in no time at all I was driving home in my new car!

February 21, 2012

Thank you so much Timothy, for taking the time to review! Your input is paramount to our success and we hope to see you again in the future.

Shady Financing Practices

by from Lake Zurich |

Our salesman, Mike K., was friendly enough to begin with. He wasn extremely knowledgeable about the car we were buying because it is a Lexus dealer and we were buying a used Mazda CX-9 that someone had traded in. When we began negotiating the price, Mike asked us for our top dollar amount. When we told him our number, he rudely exclaimed, e're done!We walked out of the dealership. But we ended up calling him back two days later after doing more research. The Mazda was the exact car we wanted even though we were seeking to pay about $1,000 less, so we took their bottom price. We originally financed our car through the dealer. A day after our purchase, they told me my personal check had bounced. My spouse drove another 40 miles to deliver a new cashier's check to the dealership. Then three weeks later we realized that both checks cleared. So, they had an extra $3,000 of our money for nearly a month. When I called the finance manager I was transferred to his voicemail and left a message. I received no call back from him. When I called back two days later, I was again transferred to the finance manager voicemail and left another message. When I didn receive a call back in a few hours, I called back and was told the finance manager was on vacation for the next two weeks. He didn have the courtesy to say this on his voicemail greeting and apparently didn tell the reception desk which transferred me to his voicemail box multiple times. I finally spoke with Mark McGrath assistant who promptly returned our $3,000 via overnight mail. But I had requested two complimentary oil changes for the inconvenience. She said she would check to see if they could do that. I have never heard back from her. I get the feeling that if I were buying a Lexus, I might have been treated better. Even if I were buying a Lexus in the future, I probably wouldn go back to this dealer. We ended up refinancing the car through our Credit Union.

March 20, 2012

Remiss in getting back you "I Love my Mazda", apologies. I have oil change certificates for you, just contact Mike Kozeluh or John Douglass. 773.342.6300

McGrath of Chicago

by from Fishers, Indiana |

McGrath Lexus of Chicago has amazing customer service and an amazing sales staff. The sales staff is not pushy or overbearing and truly cares about their customers!!!

March 20, 2012

Thank you Lexus Luxury #1, we appreciate the kind words and hope to hear again from you soon.

McGrath Lexus of Chicago

by from Fishers, Indiana |

When I spoke with the sales person at McGrath for the first time, I was very impressed with her knowledge of the car and her "unsalesmen" like attitude. She was not pushy or overbearing. So I drove four hours to buy my car from McGrath. (I had been car shopping for almost a year) The dealership was amazing, the customer service was amazing, and Heather and Sharon were amazing!!! I will definitely drive four hours to buy my next car at McGrath. I would highly recommend looking to buy a Lexus to do the same.

July 26, 2011

Many thanks for your kind words. Heather and Sharon are great assets to our sales team and I am delighted to hear you had such a positive experience while visiting with us. At McGrath Lexus of Chicago we strive to make the buying experience a comfortable and enjoyable process and we hope we can continue to exceed your expectations. Feel free to contact me directly to assist you with any of your Lexus needs in the future. Respectfully, Emily Illingworth Internet Coordinator eillingworth@mcgrathlexus.com