McGrath Lexus Chicago

1250 W Division St, Chicago, IL 60642

New 866-582-1366
Used 888-269-1104
Service 888-823-5336

The only Lexus dealer in Chicago. "When you do the math, you'll choose McGrath"

My recent purchase of an 2014 IS250 FSport vehicle

by from Sylvania, OH |

I had the pleasure of meeting both Maria Titova and Morgan Bond in purchasing my vehicle. I was impressed with their professionalism, courtesty and genuinely making us feel welcome.and happy to answer any questions as well as explain every detail involved. It was a no-hassle purchase and everyone at the dealership were friendly and made us feel welcome. We drove 4 - 1/2 hours to this dealer in particular and finally found the one!. Thank you!

November 30, 2014

Thanks for the nice review of McGrath Lexus of Chicago. We appreciate your business and our happy to hear about your great experience.

Great (stress -free) car buying experience!

by from Chicago, IL |

I have purchased several vehicles in my lifetime and cannot express enough how the staff at the McGrath Lexus in Chicago dealership have (for me) changed the paradigm of buying a vehicle. My salesperson, Maria Titova, was not only a pleasure to work with, but her knowledge and professionalism throughout the selection and test driving process was commendable and thank her for it. If you are in the market for an excellent driving machine, I just want anyone who has ever experienced the anxiety of car buying to stop by and experience the genuine customer-focused approach and environment they seemed to have mastered. I did purchase my first Lexus and have been enjoying it ever since. Thanks Maria, Violet, Doug & Sharon for your parts in the process.

November 30, 2014

Thanks for the nice review of McGrath Lexus of Chicago. We appreciate your business and your kind words!

Gary Sowell - Honest dealer who keeps a promise

by from Chicago, IL |

Lets start with the best part ? An honest dealer that does what they say they are going to do. After agreeing to purchase the vehicle, we noticed a scuff on the body. They told us, they would fix it during the coming week when they had a loaner available. I just went back the car and they took care of everything they promised, even though it was not in writing or written into the contract. Now for the rest of the story: We were looking for a new SUV and did not expect to purchase a Lexus. We starting talking to Gary Sowell (708-466-6179) about pre-owned vehicles and he patiently showed us many many options. We kept asking about different options and hypotheticals and he kept showing us options. Never any pressure. Once we selected the vehicle we wanted, they asked to inspect our current vehicle for trade in. a few minutes later they came back with an offer that was more than fair. I did some research about how much I could get for our current car and they came in higher, so great. We were able to do some quick research on the car we planned to purchase (2011 RX350) and the vehicle was priced within a couple of dollars of multiple research sites. So that was it, no fuss, no hassle. My only knock on the dealership (which applies to all dealerships) is the time it takes to get through the closing process. Hoped it would have gone faster, but they have comfy seats, drinks, TV, putt putt golf computers and more so what are you going to do.

October 22, 2014

Thank you for the nice review of McGrath Lexus of Chicago. We appreciate your business. If you need anything at all moving forward please don't hesitate to call or email.

Gary Sowell my Sales Hero - Love McGrath Lexus!!!!

by from Evanston, IL |

I had been dreaming of buying a Lexus for what seems like forever. Finally everything was in place that I could enter the Lexus ownership world. Gary was prepared to see me the day I got there, he let ME choose what I liked and didn't try to force me into anything. They respected my budget and gave me an unbelievable deal. I purchased a 2007 Lexus ES 350, 1 Owner w/ Clean Carfax AT a fabulous Lexus Dealership cheaper, in better condition, and easier than I could get anywhere else. I was amazed at how friendly everyone was to me and my husband. We were treated with respect and kindness. This was the best vehicle buying experience that I've ever had. I will remain a customer of McGrath Lexus of Chicago and will try to send as many people to them as I possibly can. Thank you Gary, Frank, and all of McGrath Lexus for getting me into my dream car!

October 22, 2014

Thank you for you review about McGrath Lexus of Chicago. We appreciate your business. If you need anything at all do not hesitate to call or email us!

Purchased a 2007 Lexus RX 350

by from Chicago, IL |

Found the Lexus using the Cars.com app on the iphone. Dealership contacted me, which then resulted in an appointment for a test drive. Met with the sales consultant, and was very pleased with the professionalism, respect and honesty. The process of purchasing the vehicle was easy from negotiation to deal. Thanks to Maria and Doug for making this purchase simple : )

October 22, 2014

Thank you very much for your review about McGrath Lexus of Chicago. We are happy to hear of your great experience and if you need anything,do not hesitate to call or email us!

Buying a used Lexus

by from Chicago IL |

I dealt with Maria Titova who was terrific. Not like other used car salespeople I have dealt with before. She is intelligent and very nice, and knows everything about the car you are looking at. She let me test drive it for a whole day and convinced me to buy a car I never had the intention of doing when I went in for repairs on my old Lexus

June 19, 2014

Thank you for the positive review of McGrath Lexus of Chicago! We are happy to hear about your great experience working with Maria Titova! We appreciate your business.

Great service!

by from Chicago, IL |

I came in to look at a pre owned vehicle that I had discussed with Stephanie Hackett. She was great as well as the rest of the staff. It certainly changed my view on the buying process. Overall it was a great experience!

June 13, 2014

Thanks for your nice review of McGrath Lexus of Chicago! We appreciate your business.

Wonderful service

by from Chicago, IL |

I am very very happy with my buying experience at McGrath Lexus. The service was incredible. Everyone went out of their way to make sure I was happy with my 2014 ES 300h. The facilities are top-notch and I would highly recommend McGrath Lexus. Thank you!

June 3, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to review your experience at McGrath Lexus of Chicago. We are happy to hear about your positive experience and we appreciate your business!

Lexus ES350 aka "Ms Ruby"

by from Midlothian, IL |

I'd would like to personally thank Sharon Gayle and Maria Titova for taking good care of me. From the time I arrived and stepped into the McGrath's showroom, I was treated like a queen. Sharon took the keys to my 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix and told me I wouldn't get them back. Now I'm a part of the Lexus Family and my new Ms Ruby is only two weeks old, purchased a 2013 CPO Lexus ES350. Really, really have enjoyed my experience so far, this smooth driving excitement will carry me every where I go. I will refer all my contacts looking to purchase a luxury vehicle of this class. It's has been a spectacular dream come true! Feb 15th this year, I attended the AutoShow in Chicago and took pictures of all the fine luxury cars. Lexus stood out among the rest and stuck in my mind the best. I've carried that pic of me in front the Red 2-door Lexus ever since. On May 17, 2014 my dream became reality, me and Ms Ruby. I commend Maria, 10+ across the board for her professionalism, mannerism and kindness, she took good care of me. Thank you, Sharon, Maria and the McGrath Staff in making me a part of this wonderful Lexus family. See you soon! Dianne aka LadyDi w/Ms Ruby

May 31, 2014

We are happy to hear about your great experience with McGrath Lexus of Chicago! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future!

Professional, Friendly, Helpful Staff

by from Chicago, IL |

I just purchased a 2015 Lexus RX350 Sport from McGrath Lexus of Chicago, and I was completely satisfied with my experience - from browsing, to getting specific questions answered, to the amount of time and patience each person I encountered spent to ensure that I was satisfied. I have always purchased GM cars until now. I never was dissatisfied with GM, but I am so impressed with the safety reviews of Lexus, styling, features of the car, plus the excellent sales training of Lexus employees, and resulting respectful attention I received as a potential buyer, that I am completely sold on the brand. Highly recommended!

May 31, 2014

Thank you so much for your review of McGrath Lexus of Chicago! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.