McGrath Lexus Chicago

1250 W Division St, Chicago, IL 60642

New 866-582-1366
Used 888-269-1104
Service 888-823-5336

The only Lexus dealer in Chicago. "When you do the math, you'll choose McGrath"

Car Seat Installation

by from Chicago, IL |

I am a McGrath Acura customer, but was told that the Lexus dealership was the place to go for car seat installation. As a soon-to-be new parent, I was very paranoid about how to get the car seat in place, but Mark was a great help. Not only did he install the seat in less than 10 minutes, but he was very patient in teaching me how to use the carseat, and how the base needed to be installed. Highly recommend for anyone who needs help with the installation process.

So helpful!

by from Chicago, IL |

Mark McLawhorn is the fantastic! He is certified to help families install car seats and as a first-time mom, he put my mind at ease. He walked me through the entire process and was kind and helpful.

Great service

by from Winnetka, IL |

Mark McLawhorn is the best! - we have had him install our car seats, and he is always very thorough and nice. Such a great guy!

Huge help with car-seat installation

by from Chicago, IL |

My wife and I worked with Mark McLawhorn, Assistant Service Manager, for help with our new car seat. We've seen the statistic over and over that 80% of car-seats are improperly installed and we needed someone who is certified and knows what they are doing. Mark was very friendly, showed us exactly how to install the car-seat the correct way and then turned it over to us so he could watch us do it and make sure we had it right.

Car Seat Inspection and Installation

by from Chicago, IL |

A big thank you to Asst Service Mgr Mark McLawhorn for inspecting and installing our baby seat on 2/12/15. Mark was friendly and informative and demonstrated in such a way that I feel confident that not only will the car seat function as it is supposed to, but I will be able to uninstall and install myself going forward. Mark took the time to show me the appropriate way to position each strap both on the carrier and the base. Thank you Mark!

Horrible Service lie about their price

by from Chicago IL |

Worst lexus dealer I ever been to. Horrible service reps. Left my car for service and when I came back to pick up the price was triple as much as they told me and never called me to ask if they can go ahead and repair other stuff. They just went ahead repaired other things without ever asking me.

Car Seat

by from Chicago, IL |

Had my car seat inspected by Mark McLawhorn, the assistant service manager. He was knowledgeable, nice, and informative. Mark also stopped me after I started the car at the end--he told me he thought that my engine didn't sound right at the start, ran diagnostics for free, and told me that I needed a new battery. The kicker was that he told me not to get the battery from the dealership, but to go to Autozone where they'll do the installation for free. Can't say enough good things.

McGrath Lexus Chicago responded to this review

February 16, 2015

Thanks for the nice review about our service department. We want to make sure you knew we would have happily replaced the battery for you. Since it was not a Lexus it would have been easier for you to replace it at AutoZone because we did not have the part. We would never turn down business, but we always put our customers first! Please feel free to stop by any time for service on your vehicle!

Car Seat Installation

by from Chicago, IL |

Mark is great! He installs car seats and helps correct any installation you may have done incorrectly. Not only does he install them, he makes sure to show you how to do it, in case you have to take the car seat out and reinstall it. I've used him for every one of our car seats and he's awesome!

Super helpul service

by from Chicago, IL |

We went to Mark McLawhorn to get our car seat installed. Not only was he super friendly and helpful...so was everyone else! Mark made sure both my husband and I knew what we were doing before we left and everything was complimentary. I was very impressed by this dealership and if I'm ever in the market for a Lexus I will go here first.

Best car seat installation to keep your kids safe!

by from Chicago, IL |

Mark McLawhorn is truly the best around when it comes to getting your child's car seat installed safely. He walks you through the installation so that you can do it on your own. He went above and beyond for me, helping me clean out endless crumbs and food stuck in the seats and underneath as well as checking our second car seat even though I only came in to install the first. All of this is complimentary. Thank you kindly, Mark!