Bradshaw Automotive

14000 E Wade Hampton Blvd., Greer, SC 29651

New 888-642-8049
Used 888-233-1538
Service 866-325-9953

Made Me Feel Like I Was Special!

by from Greenville, SC |

I had to have my car serviced recently at Bradshaw of Greer. My car is under warranty and while I didn't pay ANYTHING that day, they never made me feel like I was any less important than a paying customer. From when you pull in, to the care they give you while you wait (free snacks, TV and Wi-Fi so I could work) and the updates when the service is finished, I have to say, everything was excellent. And even more important to me, not once did they make me feel like I was some "female" getting my car serviced and where was my husband?! Five stars to the dealer and I will be back!

June 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We were happy to get you all set and back on the road and are even happier to hear that you were comfortable. This is what we strive for hear at Bradshaw Auto. Thanks again for your business and very kind words. We look forward to seeing you again at your next service visit!

Lexus LS460 owner

by from South Carolina |

I would to commend, Don Abney Internet Sales Consultant on a job well done. I am very particular about what I drive and the cleanness of my vehicles. Don is very knowledgeable and professional, I notice a couple issues and Don is truly a man with integrity, he made sure all item was corrected. I could not ask for better service, outstanding job. I would highly recommend Don to anyone who want's excellent service.

Lexus LS460 owner

by from South Carolina |

June 17, 2014

Thank you for the kind words! We were happy to assist and look forward to working with you again at your next visit. Congrats again on your recent car purchase!

Very pleasant purchase, very happy!!

by from Easley, SC |

I have purchased a lot of cars in the past, but this was the most pleasant experience yet. From the trade in to financing to the nice facilities, I was very impressed.

April 22, 2014

Wonderful to hear, Rick. Thank you for sharing your kind words. We were happy to assist and hope to work with you again in the future! Congrats again, and please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything in the future.

Used Car Purchase

by from Conover, NC |

Saw a used vehicle on line that my wife wanted, contacted dealer and they were very thorough in setting up an appointment and following up. Original salesman could not be there on the day of appointment but set us up with another salesman who was well informed of what we were looking for. Very happy with service and the car. As a side note the actual salesman just happened to stop by the dealership to get something, heard we were there and made it a point to find us and speak to us.

March 22, 2014

We are so glad everything went well with your recent car purchase! We have a great group of sales staff that are always happy to assist. Thank you for your business and we hope your wife is enjoying her new ride!

Car Buying experience

by from Greer SC |

Went to Bradshaw Greer on Thursday, March 6,2014 to purchase a vehicle that my husband and I saw online in Bradshaw inventory. When I got to the dealership and asked Cedric about the vehicle that was posted online he went to get keys for the vehicle came back about 20 minutes later and said that the vehicle had not been put on the lot for sale because they had just gotten it from the aution, he then informed me that I could look at the outside of the vehicle but not the inside. I asked him well why would i just want to see the outside of a car that I want to buy. Cedric then went and pulled around the vehicle and my husband and I was able to get inside the vehicle and fell in love with the vehicle. At this point we were ready to buy...WELLLLLL come to find out that he showed us the wrong vehicle. So at this point the manager was not willing to move the price to match the vehicle that we thought was the correct vehicle that we came to look at in the first place. Needless to say I left very upset.....

March 18, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us and hope to get in touch with you privately to take care of any of you or your husband's concerns. We take customer feedback very seriously and hope to have the opportunity to take care of your car needs in the future. Please give us a call at (864) 416-7397. We hope to hear from you soon.

Ask for Tony Bentley

by from Greer, SC |

Recently helped my daughter find a pre-owned car. Tony Bentley listened to me describe her specific needs and limited budget. He came up with a terrific choice for her right in her budget. Dealership gave a fair trade in value on the vehicle we were trading. Great follow-up throughout the process. Financing was quick and efficient. Ask for Tony!

March 6, 2014

We were happy to assist! Thank you for sharing your and your daughter's experience with us. We hope to see you again in the future!

Great Experience

by from Greenville, SC |

The staff at Bradshaw were helpful and went out of there way to make my experience as hassle free as possible.

March 6, 2014

Thank you for the kind words, Michelle. We greatly appreciate your business and hope to assist you again in the future.

My buying of my first my car

by from Woodruff, SC |

I am a 21 year old male buying my first vehicle. I would like recognize Tony Bentley (Sales Associate) for being a great sales representative and assisting me through the process of buying my first vehicle. He made sure that it was the right vehicle for my budget. He aloud me to test drive several vehicles to ensure that I chose the correct vehicle for me and he also made me feel very comfortable about the purchase of my vehicle. I would highly recommend asking for Tony Bentley at Bradshaw certified pre-owned division if your looking for your first vehicle. Also I would like to thank Ernest Jones in the Bradshaw Financial Department. He took his time to help me understand the process of the financing of the vehicle. He also help me understand that I can make additional payments to payoff my vehicle early which in the long haul will save me money. I would like to thank both of these gentlemen for the process of purchasing the vehicle of my dreams.

March 6, 2014

Congratulations on your first new car purchase, Cody! Tony is a great asset to our team and he was more than happy to help you in any way that he could. Thank you for choosing Bradshaw! We hope to work with you again in the future. Enjoy that car of your dreams!

danny mansour

by from greer sc |

my wife and I were shopping for a BMW and we found the one we wanted at bradshaw. we went on a sunday so we could look and came back on monday to negotiate. I met tony bentley, and immediatelyfelt confident that he was the salesman that would go to bat for me with the sales manager. we went on a test drive and he answered all my questions. he let me take the car home and my wife drove it and we knew this was the car she wanted. we both went back and the staff there treated us like we were family. we bartered back and forth and finally came up with a price we were happy with. again I can't stress how helpful the whole staff were and how comfortable they made us feel. If I decide to trade my truck bradshaw is where I'm going and tony bentley is who I'm going to ask for. thanks for the professionalism. sincerely dan mansour

February 17, 2014

Great to hear, Dan! Thank you for the kind words. Glad we got everything worked out with your BMW, and for the right price! Thanks for choosing Bradshaw! We hope to work with you again in the future.