Bradshaw Automotive

14000 E Wade Hampton Blvd., Greer, SC 29651

New 888-762-8503
Used 888-747-2818
Service 866-325-9953

#1 New and Used Dealer in the Upstate!

Great service and very pleasant to deal with

by from Lugoff,SC |

Contacted Earl thru the cars.com link about a vehicle listed. Made an appointment to view vehicle and test drive. Earl reserved the vehicle while we made the 2 hour drive and we later purchased the car. All of the staff were great to deal with and made it a very pleasant transaction. The vehicle had a feature concern checked out and delivered the vehicle the following business day. Very pleased with overall process.

August 8, 2014

This is great to hear, Mark! Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are thrilled we were able to work with you and hope to see you again in the future. Congrats on your new ride and thanks again for choosing Bradshaw Auto!

Saturn Recall Service

by from Greenville, SC |

I own a 2005 Saturn ION that had a recall on the ignition switch. Bradshaw was the dealership assigned to fix this issue. I called and made an appointment with the service representative, who was very polite. Everyone at Bradshaw was very polite and they took care of my car in the time that the service representative let me know it would take. When I went to pick up my car, I did not have to wait as they had my car ready.

May 4, 2015

That's what we like to hear, Monica! We are glad your recent experience was a positive one for you. Please come back next time your ION needs service!

Saturn Recall Service

by from Greenville, SC |

Great Dealership, Highly Recommend!

by from Spartanburg, SC |

Quick and friendly service. Always get me in at my scheduled time. I will definitely be buying my next vehicle here!

May 1, 2015

This is what we strive to provide! Thank you for your business and kind review!

Repair my Crown Vic

by from Mauldin sc |

Used my husbands Crown Vic the other day and ran over a nail, I didn't have a choice where to take it it was flat so I was right out front of the Bradshaw dealership in Greer SC and a salesman Chris Wilkins helped me to the sevice area were Don I think Spindy took care of having a nice young fellow fix it for me and not taking advantage of a (helpless women) in over paying. Than-you guy for all your help.Can't tell my husbad but will tell everbody else. Bev

May 1, 2015

Glad to hear everything was taken care of for you and your husbands Crown Vic! We were happy to assist and hope to have another opportunity to work with you again in the future!

Routine service that ended with a sale!

by from Travelers Rest, SC |

New to the area after being transferred with my job, found the dealership on Cars.com to see what my car was worth. Was having some issues with my Chevy Malibu and the trunk not releasing. I brought it in and Wayne helped me with it and found out that a cable popped loose and was very impressed with the knowledge he had in helping. It really felt extremely comfortable with how he treated me and was glad he and the dealership wasn't gonna hit me with a $1,000 bill to tell me all these other things were wrong with my car... I ended up having an oil change and walked through the dealership and was really impressed with everyone and the facilities. (how many dealerships offer doughnuts and a soda while waiting) I then walked around the lot and was headed back to the service center and I had a question about a Tahoe I saw. I caught a guy named Earl headed back from his lunch and he too was very kind and really just had me laughing. I end up coming back later that week and bought a company vehicle. What a great dealership with some really great people working there. If it wasn't for Wayne and Earl, I may not be enjoying life in my new Tahoe and my son may not have gotten my Malibu! Great experience!

May 1, 2015

This is what we love to hear! Congrats on your new ride, William! We were happy to assist and hope you continue to choose us for all of your vehicles needs in the future. Thanks again for choosing Bradshaw Auto!

Service Verano

by from Simpsonville SC |

Set an apptment with Kim Invester and she did the rest, The whole Bradshaw team was involved in making my time there as comfortable as possible Wayne Hourhan right to our salesman Earl ,asking if there was anything they could do to make me feel as at home as to be exspected. I will buy another vehicle from the Bradshaws and Earl, and will only bring it back to where I feel treated like family.

May 1, 2015

Always our pleasure to assist! Thanks for choosing Bradshaw Auto to service your vehicle! We hope to work with you again in the future.

Another GREAT Sevice Experience!

by from Spartanburg, SC |

I just brought my Chevy Equinox in for service, and as always it was the best! They have always taken care of anything I need! Thanks so much!

May 1, 2015

Awesome to hear, Molly! We greatly appreciate your business and kind review! Please stop in and see us again in the future!

Great Service, Friendly Staff

by from Greenville, SC |

Always get me in and out fast. Friendly courteous staff and clean facilities. Even have work stations where I can work while I wait!

April 27, 2015

Always our pleasure to assist! Thanks for choosing Bradshaw Auto for your car needs!

Great Service

by from Spartanburg, SC |

Took my car in for an air bag light that came on. Explained the situation to the service advisor and they said they would check it out. I was expecting the worst with some sensor that went bad and would need to be changed, but when they called me that it was ready, they explained that I must have hit a connection when vacuuming the car and that it had come loose. A simple fix and an honest repair. Went home feeling really good about taking my car to Bradshaw.

April 21, 2015

Thank you for your very kind review! We always strive to provide the best, most honest service possible, and we couldn't be happier to hear about your confidence when leaving our service department. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need any car assistance in the future.

Made Me Feel Like I Was Special!

by from Greenville, SC |

I had to have my car serviced recently at Bradshaw of Greer. My car is under warranty and while I didn't pay ANYTHING that day, they never made me feel like I was any less important than a paying customer. From when you pull in, to the care they give you while you wait (free snacks, TV and Wi-Fi so I could work) and the updates when the service is finished, I have to say, everything was excellent. And even more important to me, not once did they make me feel like I was some "female" getting my car serviced and where was my husband?! Five stars to the dealer and I will be back!

June 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We were happy to get you all set and back on the road and are even happier to hear that you were comfortable. This is what we strive for hear at Bradshaw Auto. Thanks again for your business and very kind words. We look forward to seeing you again at your next service visit!