Bob Bell Nissan Kia

7900 Eastern Ave, Baltimore, MD 21224

New 888-965-7190 New 888-965-7190
Used 888-262-9828 Used 888-262-9828
Service 866-759-6253 Service 866-759-6253

Contact Internet Sales Department and ask about Bell Care Free oil changes and lifetime engine guarantee.

Very poor condition vehicle

by from Eatontown, New Jersey |

Drove from New Jersey to Baltimore to look at a 2009 Lincoln that was represented by the young lady on the phone as being in mint condition. But she must never have looked at the car except from the far side of the lot, or she would have seen the badly stained leather, the rusty dent in the driver's door, the misaligned doors and fenders, the worn out spare tires (yes, there were two) in the trunk, and the extremely noisy blower motor in the air conditioning. The CarFax was clean, but it had obviously had a hard life in the past 34K miles (looked more like 340K). The salesman was pleasant but even he had to admit the car wasn't in saleable condition. Car appeared to have been used in livery service. I did buy a Lincoln yesterday, but it was back in Pennsylvania at another dealer.

new kia soul purchase

by from essex MD |

On June 19th 2015 my wife and I want to buy to purchase a Kia Soul it was one of the best experiences we've ever had buying a new car salesman Ed Purcell and the finance team at Bob bell did a great job and we were in and out with our new soul in 2.5 hours and if anybody knows about buying a new car you know they want you to stay all day lol i would recommend this to anyone go to Bob Bell Kia if you're looking for a new car

NV van owner from Pikesville

by from Pikesville MD |

I am having basic upkeep/ mainetence on my 12 passenger van. 2nd time in for service. Great service... Greeted us in the line for service and provided a drink. Great experience. Plus, the facility is very clean and modern. I will defiantly bring my van back to Bob Bell Nissan Kia. Purchased my car from this dealership too.

Nissan driver getting the basic services today!!

by from Rosedale, Maryland |

Very accommodating dealership. I am driving a 2013 and purchased from this dealership. Excellent service & staff.

Towson Nissan Altima Driver

by from Towson JD |

bought my car at carmax.... Service at bob bell Nissan Kia. Very happy with staff & service. Willing to drive for it.

Quick service & friendly staff

by from Baltimore city |

Quick service today for my oil change. And the waiting room was clean.

FIX MY CAR IN BODY SHOP

by from BALTO,MD |

PUT MY CAR IN SHOP IN NOV.2014 FOR LITTLE BODY WORK,SUPPOSE TO BE THERE 2 WEEKS ,THEY SCREWED THAT UP AND IT WAS THERE 5 WEEKS, WENT TO GET CAR , FOUND OUT THEY MESSED UP ELECTRICAL SYSTEM. TOOK ANOTHER 6 WEEKS TO FIX THAT. THAT COMES TO 2 1/2 MONTHS CAR WAS AT THIS PLACE. WORST EXPERIECE OF MY LIFE. I WILL NEVER GO TO ANOTHER BOB BELL DEALERSHIP EVER!!!!

February 19, 2015

Sorry for the poor experience you had with our Body Shop. Its never our intention to make a customer unhappy. Working on an older Corvette presented us with some challenges that frustrated us as well. Hope all is well with your vehicle now.

Very unprofessional

by from Baltimore MD |

I had an appointment scheduled and confirmed for 10/6/14. The dealership did an outstanding job of making a great first impression with the "VIP treatment" prior to arriving at the dealership which turned out to be too good to be true. I arrived from Washington, D.C. paid a toll only to be told that the vehicle is under contract. I understand that their business is to sell cars and I certainly did not expect them to not make a deal if someone came in, but have the decency to call me. I felt as though they simply blew it off and then had the audacity to tell me if the gentleman does not buy it, then they will call me. I have never seen nor experienced such a lack of disrespect for my time. Needless to say I am very disaappointed, the dealership did nothing in my opinion to even turn the matter around. A few cheap apologies from the salesman and "manager". I was looking forward to a great car buying experience after reading the reviews, but unfortunately it was a huge let down. And unless the dealership ever reaches out to me with a sincere apology I would never buy anything from them and would not recommend anyone else to either.

February 19, 2015

We are sorry for the poor experience you had. We try very hard to keep our customers happy and are looking into a way to never have a customer experience what you did. Our apologies were sincere and we regret you did not perceive them to be so.

New Car Service for a Used Car

by from Timonium, MD |

My wife and I are hard to please when it comes to major purchases, we had a specific used car we wanted to purchase so after visiting a few other dealers we were glad we stopped at Bob Bell Nissan Kia. We used the internet to search for our car and we selected many dealers inquiring about their used cars, my response from Bob Bell Nissan Kia about my inquiry was the start of a pleasant experience in purchasing our used car. My wife and I recommend this dealership for purchasing your next used car and if their customer service is that good for used cars imagine how good it probably is for their new cars.

February 19, 2015

Glad we were able to please you Thanks!

07 Nissan for Son...!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Quite a professional dealership...no pressure! Hassan very helpful and made my Son and me feel at home.

Thanks!