Bob Bell Nissan Kia

7900 Eastern Ave, Baltimore, MD 21224

New 888-965-7190
Used 888-262-9828
Service 866-759-6253

Contact Internet Sales Department and ask about Bell Care Free oil changes and lifetime engine guarantee.

New Car Service for a Used Car

by from Timonium, MD |

My wife and I are hard to please when it comes to major purchases, we had a specific used car we wanted to purchase so after visiting a few other dealers we were glad we stopped at Bob Bell Nissan Kia. We used the internet to search for our car and we selected many dealers inquiring about their used cars, my response from Bob Bell Nissan Kia about my inquiry was the start of a pleasant experience in purchasing our used car. My wife and I recommend this dealership for purchasing your next used car and if their customer service is that good for used cars imagine how good it probably is for their new cars.

07 Nissan for Son...!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Quite a professional dealership...no pressure! Hassan very helpful and made my Son and me feel at home.

My new Nissan Altima

by from Baltimore md |

I just brought a new 2014 Nissan Altima from Bobbell Nissan eastern ave. I had the best sales person Brittany Seymour. I thought I was not going to get approved considering my credit history but they made it possible. Starting with the sale calls If it wasn't for Nicole Ruffy who kept calling each month to get me to come in I would have not made this wonderful purchase. They have the best team everyone is so polite. I highly recommend bobbell Nissan.

Outstanding Service for an Out-of-town Buyer!

by from Charlottesville, VA |

I'm a single woman making my third car purchase and I never felt pressured or uncomfortable throughout my inquiry and purchase with Bob Bell Nissan. The vehicle I purchase was a used Xterra with low miles and priced below book value. They answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable to purchase a vehicle I'd never seen or driven. Of course I did take it for a test drive before purchasing it, but wanted to be prepared to buy it when I arrived since I live 4 hours away and had to organized getting there and driving it home. The online customer service support I received from Bruce Hartz was exceptional. He went beyond my expectations in a number of ways, including looking over the car himself and sending my a video of it and his comments about it as well as having it taken to a mechanic I found near by (with great reviews) for them to look it over for me. The mechanic felt it was in great shape and noted a couple of minor things that Bob Bell Nissan took care of for me. Bruce then turned me over to Ben who took care of me when I showed up to test drive and purchase it. Once I was through all the buying details (with someone other than Bruce and Ben), Ben even set up the Bluetooth to work with my phone so I could find my way home. The next time I'm in the market for a car, I'll give them a call to see if they can help me out again. I'm very happy with my purchase and the service I received.

Very happy customer

by from Baltimore md |

Bob Bell is my #1 dealer, Benny Peters gets the job done. Thanks Benny

Very Happy

by from WhiteMarsh,Md |

I bought a used 2012 Chevy Traverse and I am very happy with it. I love that I don't have to pay for oil changes or tire rotations. Salesman,Assane and sales manager Corey were very helpful.

Very happy with salespersons help with purchase.

by from Baltimore, Md. |

I bought a Kia Sorento. I was very happy with my purchase price. Salesperson very helpful. Everyone involved at the show room is friendly , helpful and pleasant.

Great phone service, didn't move on the price.

by from Frostburg, md |

I called the dealership and they were very stern about wanting you to visit the showroom for oblivious reasons. I live 150 miles from the dealership so I was looking for some price incentive to show they were willing to negotiate before I traveled down and the were unwilling. I even let them pull my credit to show that u was serious about purchasing this vehicle. The lady was very nice but unwilling to do anything if you were not there in person.

September 4, 2013

Sorry to hear you were not happy with our handling of your price request. We try to give everyone our best price when asked, especially if they are not in the area. Reality is that if you are in our store ready to buy it makes it easier for all to fine tune pricing, payments,trade values, interest rates,warranties etc. We apologize for not making that clear and thanks for the feedback as it helps us to constantly improve our customer service.

Great Experience!

by from Baltimore, MD |

The people at this dealership were very helpful and answered all my questions. They took the time to show me the car I was looking at, as well as took the time to show me how it worked after buying it. They were willing to work with me and give me the best car buying experience possible.

September 4, 2013

Thanks for the kind words and we hope you are happy with your new car.

Bob Bell Nissan

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

The customer service here was amazing and the professionalism was awesome.

February 2, 2014