Cerritos Acura

18827 Studebaker Rd, Cerritos, CA 90703

Purchase from Cerritos Acura

by from Silicon Valley, CA |

We purchased a 2005 Acura RL (used) from Cerritos Acura They were the BEST We found the car through Cars.com The we live in the Silicon Valley, and the car was in SoCal But we worked the deal over the phone, wired the cash, and planned a flight to Long Beach Marcus, our salesman, picked us up at the airport A few minor paperwork items, and we were off with our car, driving home. Very pleased.

Thanks

by from Garden Grove |

All good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oscar Acosta

by from Rosemead CA |

I was shopping around for a new car and was kind of on the fence about weather I wanted to buy an Acura or a Honda. I told Oscar this and he was very informative of the differences between the two auto makers and not pushy at all. After he laid it all out for me I decided Honda would be more suitable for my budget. Although I didn't purchase a car from Oscar, he still takes the time to follow up with me regarding my new Honda. Oscar is sincere, helpful and genuinely cares. Oscar Acosta "Big O" is definitely someone I'd recommend to anyone looking for an Acura.

MY INBETWEEN CAR

by from los angeles, ca |

I have been looking for what I call my "inbetween" car (the car after my first car, but before my dream car). I walked the entire Cerritos Auto Square looking for what I knew I wanted. I knew nothing or noone was going to change my mind. I walked by the Acura lot and noticed the perfect car for , and at the perfect price. I dreaded the car buying process because it was my first time buying, but I must say that Gary was a very helpful salesman. He wasn't pushy about anything, and really made the entire process a positive experience.

Review

by from Covina, Ca |

Victor Placencio has been curtous, professional, and thorough since I started going to Cerritos Acura. I am satisfied with the repairs and work that has been performed on my MDX thus far by the Technician. I have made a number visits recently. the ladies who facilitate car appointments and shuttle rides are curteous and proactive. Roy Thomas

Best experience I had even over Mercedes!

by from Whittier, CA |

I researched my vehicle online. I submitted an inquiry online and was personally contacted within a few hours, an appointment was set, a test drive taken. No haggling, no waiting and I was in and out including the complete credit process within 2 hours! This surpassed even my experience with Mercedes. What a great group of sales people to work with!

Wonderful cars, wonderful people

by from Costa Mesa, CA |

The facility was clean with salespeople who were not overly anxious. Golaw along with his managers were able to help me walk away with a terrific 2013 ILX. Acura is a superb brand and it's great to be driving it on the road. I look forward to nothing less than top quality repairs and services in the future.

2012 TSX Wagon

by from Huntington Beach, ca |

I leased my Acura a few weeks ago, Marcus and Arthur in the Internet department were very helpful and they gave me all the numbers upfront so there were no surprises when we got there! I love my car and the pre installed alarm is well worth it. The car is loaded so the only accessory I needed were tinted windows which Victor in service was great for his follow up and they provided me with a new Acura service loaner! Thank you Cerritos Acura, I'll be back in 24 months for my next Acura!

Highly Recommend!

by from Long Beach, CA |

I had an excellent experience with Marcus and the dealership overall! They were very helpful, efficient, and thorough. I didn't feel the typical hard sell presure. I leased an Acura TSX and I love it! I would be happy to refer anyone who is looking to purchase or lease a car to Marcus.

Don't bother

by from Long beach, ca |

I priced the car online, took the quote and was told by both the salesman and his manager they would honor it. When I was ready to buy they suddenly threw in all sorts of extra charges. They had some premium package I told them to remove it but they said they couldn't remove.