Mercedes-Benz of Orland Park / smart center of Orland Park

Used 888-258-8643
Service 888-716-8710

Good deal

by from Chicago, IL |

I bought a CPO GLK350 recently from Mercedes of Orland Park. Kirklyn is a great person to do business with. I was very happy about the whole purchasing experience.

BAD SERVICE !!!!!!

by from West Lafayette |

The customer service is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. I got the live chat and the attitude is like they just don't want to sell this car or no, you can't buy this car. I spend like 10 mins talk to the customer service and finally inform that they do sell their car outside the states.

Mercedes-Benz of Orland Park / smart center of Orland Park responded to this review

October 28, 2013

We are sorry to hear about your disappointment not being able to purchase a car from us. The car you requested is sold out most places, and you have a dealer local to you that told you the same thing. We also were curious why you were purchasing a car after informing us you did not have a Drivers License. We explained to you we were selling the most popular cars locally for now, while the availability is restricted, and that selling them outside our market to Indiana made little sense for us as a local business in Orland Park, for building local clientele, as well as it is not fair to your local dealer for us to sell a popular car they can order for you. In addition, selling cars outside our market, that has an authorized dealership, is discouraged by the manufacturer. Once again, we apologize we could not allow this sale outside our market on such a rare car.

purchase of 2010 Cadillac STS

by from Mithcell Indiana |

I saw this car on the internet and called them, talked to them (Brad) about the car, arrived at a price and car was delivered to Mitchell Indiana in a covered trailer. I received excelled service from them, car was exactly as described and I purchased the car without seeing it and at a very good price. I would purchase another car if needed. Great service