Musselman's Dodge & Ram

5717 Baltimore National Pike, Catonsville, MD 21228

Used 410-790-8200

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Rising Sun, Maryland |

I found Musselman's Dodge online, I drove an hour to look at a vehicle because their prices were so good. The dealership was great and really worked with me. Aaron was my salesman and he made every effort to do everything he could. It was well work the hour drive and I'm now the proud owner of a new vehicle! I've bought many vehicles from many dealerships and I have to say that it was such a great experience with them that I feel it would be worth it to drive 2 hours!

Great Buying Experience!

by from Rising Sun, MD |

I recently bought a new vehicle from Musselman Dodge. There were specific things that I needed in a vehicle and a number of factors had to work to be able to purchase a vehicle. I didn't experience the normal tactics that I've experienced at many other dealerships throughout the years. Everyone at the dealership was pleasant and made buying my first brand new vehicle in nearly 20 years a wonderful experience! I felt like they truly cared and did their best to work with me to help me get the vehicle I really needed. It was well worth driving over an hour!

Young Working Professional

by from Baltimore, MD |

As a newly graduated working professional, being out in the real world on my own is no easy feat. I started taking my Jeep there and they have done wonders to take care of me. They charge fairly, their staff is always professional, relational, and honest. I appreciate all the work their Service Department does and would recommend Musselman's Dodge to anyone and everyone!

Great sales rep.

by from Easton, MD |

I was in the market for a new Dodge Charger and located Musselman's through Cars.com. Their prices were a fair amount lower than every other competitor while offering a larger selection than most other dealers. We ended up showing up in the middle of a busy Saturday afternoon, which resulted in a long wait before we could work out the financing details, but the sales rep I worked with (Merrick Lee, highly recommended!) and the sales manager both stayed significantly past closing time to ensure we were happy with the car and everything got handled to our satisfaction. Wait time aside, it was an excellent experience. I would recommend calling for an appointment in advance, preferably in the morning.

You should definitely try them!!

by from BALTIMORE, MD |

I HAVE BEEN BUYING CARS FOR OVER 4O YRS BUT HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED BETTER ANYWHERE. THE SALES STAFF AT MUSSELMAN'S USED CAR IS BEYOND COMPARE. THEY TREAT YOU LIKE A MEMBER OF THE FAMILY. THEIR VEHICLES ARE WELL EQUIPPED, CLEAN AND TROUBLE FREE. MY FAMILY AND I WILL NEVER BUY A VEHICLE ANYWHERE ELSE.

I Had a Great Experience at Musselman's Dodge

by from Reisterstown, MD |

I bought my first car from Musselman's Dodge and had such a wonderful experience.The salesman was genuinely interested in finding the perfect first car for me. He worked within my budget and never tried to sell me more than I could afford. I continue to visit Musselman's Dodge for my regularly scheduled maintance and up keep (oil changes, etc). Their professionalism and customer service is world class. I will never purchase a car from another dealer. - Curt Reisterstown, MD

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE/NO RESPONSE TO EMAIL/PHONE

by from Laurel Maryland |

I am a former buyer from this dealership bought a new dodge van in 2008 had service complaints then and I thought after a few years they may have gotten better so I took my daughters 2008 JEEP COMMANDER IN FOR A TUNEUP prior to taking it in the remote starter worked after getting tune up remote starter do not work and several calls and e mails to dealership to no avail while truck was in for service they remove the name plate of where vehicle was bought and installed theirs in place and lost two of my tag screws

Accident Repairs

by from Baltimore, MD |

I look my vehicle to Mussleman's after an accident. They were fast with the repair and I experienced excellent customer service. We looked through the lot the day we dropped off my vehicle and they were not pushy, but helpful. We plan to buy a truck here in the future.

Service

by from Ellicott City, Md |

The service I received was fantastic. My car was fixed in the time that they said and it was fixed correctly. They even did more than what was required, like checking all my fluid levels, tire pressure, and filled my windshield washer tank. I couldn't be happier. The staff was very professional and explained the problem in a clear and concise manner. The price was fair and reasonable.

Fantastic Sales & Service!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Musselman's Dodge was an incredible experience and the best dealership I have ever worked with. I have bought 3 cars from Musselman's and every experience was great. From the sales to the service, I have never been disappointed. They have a helpful and friendly customer service team who has always found the best car for me. The service department explains all of the work being done and why which eases my worry. My car comes back almost like new every time and is always reasonably priced. I highly recommend that everyone stops in whether buying or servicing a vehicle!