Musselman's Dodge & Ram

New 888-219-5202
Used 888-354-9763
Service 888-558-7388

Dodges in Garages!

You should definitely try them!!

by from BALTIMORE, MD |

I HAVE BEEN BUYING CARS FOR OVER 4O YRS BUT HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED BETTER ANYWHERE. THE SALES STAFF AT MUSSELMAN'S USED CAR IS BEYOND COMPARE. THEY TREAT YOU LIKE A MEMBER OF THE FAMILY. THEIR VEHICLES ARE WELL EQUIPPED, CLEAN AND TROUBLE FREE. MY FAMILY AND I WILL NEVER BUY A VEHICLE ANYWHERE ELSE.

Young Working Professional

by from Baltimore, MD |

As a newly graduated working professional, being out in the real world on my own is no easy feat. I started taking my Jeep there and they have done wonders to take care of me. They charge fairly, their staff is always professional, relational, and honest. I appreciate all the work their Service Department does and would recommend Musselman's Dodge to anyone and everyone!

Great sales rep.

by from Easton, MD |

I was in the market for a new Dodge Charger and located Musselman's through Cars.com. Their prices were a fair amount lower than every other competitor while offering a larger selection than most other dealers. We ended up showing up in the middle of a busy Saturday afternoon, which resulted in a long wait before we could work out the financing details, but the sales rep I worked with (Merrick Lee, highly recommended!) and the sales manager both stayed significantly past closing time to ensure we were happy with the car and everything got handled to our satisfaction. Wait time aside, it was an excellent experience. I would recommend calling for an appointment in advance, preferably in the morning.

I Had a Great Experience at Musselman's Dodge

by from Reisterstown, MD |

I bought my first car from Musselman's Dodge and had such a wonderful experience.The salesman was genuinely interested in finding the perfect first car for me. He worked within my budget and never tried to sell me more than I could afford. I continue to visit Musselman's Dodge for my regularly scheduled maintance and up keep (oil changes, etc). Their professionalism and customer service is world class. I will never purchase a car from another dealer. - Curt Reisterstown, MD

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE/NO RESPONSE TO EMAIL/PHONE

by from Laurel Maryland |

I am a former buyer from this dealership bought a new dodge van in 2008 had service complaints then and I thought after a few years they may have gotten better so I took my daughters 2008 JEEP COMMANDER IN FOR A TUNEUP prior to taking it in the remote starter worked after getting tune up remote starter do not work and several calls and e mails to dealership to no avail while truck was in for service they remove the name plate of where vehicle was bought and installed theirs in place and lost two of my tag screws

Accident Repairs

by from Baltimore, MD |

I look my vehicle to Mussleman's after an accident. They were fast with the repair and I experienced excellent customer service. We looked through the lot the day we dropped off my vehicle and they were not pushy, but helpful. We plan to buy a truck here in the future.

Service

by from Ellicott City, Md |

The service I received was fantastic. My car was fixed in the time that they said and it was fixed correctly. They even did more than what was required, like checking all my fluid levels, tire pressure, and filled my windshield washer tank. I couldn't be happier. The staff was very professional and explained the problem in a clear and concise manner. The price was fair and reasonable.

Fantastic Sales & Service!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Musselman's Dodge was an incredible experience and the best dealership I have ever worked with. I have bought 3 cars from Musselman's and every experience was great. From the sales to the service, I have never been disappointed. They have a helpful and friendly customer service team who has always found the best car for me. The service department explains all of the work being done and why which eases my worry. My car comes back almost like new every time and is always reasonably priced. I highly recommend that everyone stops in whether buying or servicing a vehicle!

Got what I wanted.... Nothing more..

by from Catonsville, MD |

I found this dealer's advertised vehicle online. The price was right and the vehicle was what I wanted. I loved the car, and am still happy with the purchase. I have not had any service interaction with them so I can not rate that yet. I did have to spend 4 hours at the dealer from beginning of negotiations, test ride through final paper signing and it getting detailed. There wasn't that much back and forth on price because they had a deep discount from sticker advertised on cars.com to draw people in. I would have liked to meet someone in service so I would know what kind of service I might get but I wasn't given that opportunity. The staff was nice, the facility was old and small. I guess in the whole scheme of things that doesn't even matter.

July 2, 2013

Thank you for your purchase. If you would like to meet our service manager or service advisors, please contact me (Chris) and I would be glad to set that up for you. Our goal is to make your experience with Musselman's Dodge a memorable one. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle for many years to come and will recommend your friends to our dealership for all your vehicle needs, from purchases to service to parts and beyond. Thanks again!

Inaccurate Ads

by from Newark, De. |

Showed Truck for sale on internet but listed the mileage incorrectly. Their ad stated one thing but the CarFax was 13,000 miles higher And when I pointed this out to them, they still hadn't corrected this a month later! It's still listed wrong.

June 14, 2013

We constantly strive to maintain the highest level of accuracy in advertising our vehicles. We are truly sorry an error occurred and we're doing everything to ensure this error does not recur in the future. We are building our reputation on quality and integrity and we encourage everyone to discuss any issue with our management team to help us maintain a steadfast course on our mission. Come to Musselmans and experience the difference commitment makes!

Nice People to work with

by from Ellicott city, MD |

i went to the dealership after just cruising around and looking at all my pony car options and i found this dealership to be quite pleasant. Their staff isn't pushy and they give you your space to check out the car. Great People! i would definitely recommend this dealership and I'm a customer for life!

July 2, 2013

Thank you for such a great review and we're glad your experience met or exceeded your expectations. If there is anything we can to for you in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us at 410-744-7400. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle for many years to come and will recommend Musselman's Dodge to all your friends. Thanks again!