McKinney Dodge Ram Chrysler Jeep

4574 Calhoun Memorial Hwy, Easley, SC 29640

New 877-853-9442
Used 877-853-2102

Your Best Friend in the Car Business

Car Buying as it should be

by from Simpsonville, SC |

From my phone call to check inventory through the buying process Nathan and Mark W. provided excellent assistance and service. The process was clear, informative, streamlined and complete. No shell games. No mystery numbers. The experience left me satisfied with, and excited about, my choice instead of exhausted from the haggling. Every prospective car buyer should visit this dealership; you'll be glad you did.

Great experience!

by from Goose Creek, SC |

Since the time I saw the car listed on cars.com via McKinney Dodge, Ram, Chrysler, Jeep the staff and salesman Andy Vacha were nothing short of fantastic. Never have I had an experience at a dealer that was as effortless and smooth as my recent visit to McKinney. Andy's focused, individualized service is the stuff of legend! For my next vehicle, I'm going to see Andy at McKinney-I suggest you should too.

excellent service

by from williamston ,sc |

will recomened this dealer to anyone great professional service.

Fourth Vehicle!!!

by from Piedmont, SC |

This is the forth purchase I have made at McKinney Dodge over the past 15 years! Low pressure and great deals each time (Many Thanks to Andy V. with this purchase). Very rerasonable with my trade, geat financing and the Wranglers - Great Prices! I'll be back next year when my wife's ready for a new car........

Great Experience

by from Greenville,SC |

Andy, gave us excellent service. He worked tirelessly on our behalf. Explained feature of our new van. He even rounded up help to put our scooter in the back of the van. Andy is a excellent sales person. McKinney Dodge also was very helpful with the financing and I will always shop there whenever I need a new car.

Dont Waste Your Time

by from Canton, NC |

Found a vehicle they had advertised online, a 2014 Jeep Wrangler, so I called and talked to one of their sales people. I explained my trade, a 2012 Jeep Wrangler, and asked if he could give me a rough range to expect on trade in value. What he gave me was low when looking up trade in value on the NADA website. I told him so, but he thought they could probably do better in person. I drove 60 miles to visit the dealership and was low-balled to the point of being ridiculous by the sales manager on my trade. I was shocked and offended to say the least. Needless to say, if you have anything to trade, stay away from the dealership!!

Great Dealership!!!

by from Spartanburg, SC |

I bought a 2014 Ram 3500 Laramie Mega Cab. This was the easiest transaction I have ever made through a dealership. I asked for an out the door price and got a call back from Tipp Lassiter, He quoted a price on the vehicle, I made a counter offer and without hesitation he found out from Mr. McKinney if it was OK. They met me in the middle of what I offered and I drove the truck home that evening. Great experience!!!! Absolutely no hassle.

Great xperience

by from Easley SC |

Great experience. Bought a used car. Sales pressure was not too bad. Good prices and generous trade allowance. Finance got me a great rate which helped me afford more car than I thought I could. Hopefully will be back or them for a Jeep in a couple of years.

Very satisfied

by from Greenville, South Carolina |

My family and I were very satisfied with our car buying experience from McKinney Dodge. We had been shopping around at several dealerships and test drove multiple jeeps. From the first introduction of our salesman Ricky Fernandez till we drove off the lot we felt comfortable in asking any question and getting honest answers. It was by far the best car buying experience we had, 2 weeks later and our 3 children still ask to go back and see Ricky. I highly recommend them for your next purchase.

Buyer, Great place to buy a vehicle.

by from Pickens, SC. |

I have purchased 3 vehicles from Mckinny and 2 were from Mike Henry. Mike is great and I would buy from him again if the need presents itself.