BMW of Catonsville

6700 Baltimore National Pike, Baltimore, MD 21228

New 888-497-5322
Used 888-497-5375
Service 866-698-4219

At Russel BMW we are changing the way you buy BMWs, one family at a time.

Great Experience!!!!!

by from Baltimore, Md |

Let me start with customer service---It was the best!!!!!I felt like Jeff Beck was my personal shopper. It all started with Sigis. I had bought a car from him before. I wanted to work with him only. He made that happen. We worked out a deal. Then Sigis asked if Jeff Beck could finish the deal. I did not know that Sigis became the manager so it was ok to work with Jeff. He was wonderful---answering all my many questions and making sure that I understood everything. Then I was introduced to the BMW Genius- Justin---another wonderful person very patience with my many questions. The Catonsville dealership is one that I will visit again---they follow-up right away. With Sigis in his new position and salespeople and geniuses like Jeff Beck and Justin this dealership is a win-win!!

BMW X1 28I 2015 FROM JEFF BECK

by from North East, MD |

Excellent service by Jeff Beck at Catonsville BMW. Very professional and expert advice given. Also, would like to mention the great service provided by Justin Allen, the BMW tech who explained the technical aspect of the BMW to my wife and I. Great Team work.. again, thanks so mucy to Jeff Beck, what a great service.

Best Customer Service

by from Towson,MD. |

I could not be more pleased with the purchase of my new BMW. Working with Ralph DiMarzo made the process go smoothly and enjoyable. Hi is highly informative and answered all my questions with utmost professionalism. Ralph is the one and only car salesman I will use in the future and have recommended him to my family and friends. My uncle and brother have gone to Ralph D. as well for their new cars and feel the same way as I. BMW is the ultimate driving machine, the car and salesman Ralph DiMarzo have made me a customer for life!

Car AC service

by from Germantown MD |

Getting my car to Ricky at the service department is a the best thing I do every time for the past 6/7 years. He makes sure its all done correctly, on time, as indicated, and keeps us updated on the progress, and would follow him anywhere he works. (you are 45 miles from home, and will only let Ricky service my car) Cheers Raghu Babu

June 25, 2014

Hello Raghu Babu, BMW of Catonsville would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Ricky and the team! Thank you again for your review.

GREAT SERVICE

by from Maryland |

If you want A-1 service when purchasing a car, please see Jeff Beck. He is definitely a top salesman; however, I can't exclude the rest of the crew, Justin - who showed me all the features of my car, the manager who helped me with my trade and deal and Mr. Cash - who took my money, haha. No, who stayed past his quitting time to close and seal the deal. Customer service is a plus and from the moment I walked in the door, it was an excellent experience. Jeff put me in the car that was right for me. His style was if you like it, I'm going to try my best to get you in it. Jeff I appreciate you and the rest of the team. Keep up the good work. I loved that you went the extra mile for me, not to mention, you were able to get my glasses back to me even after trade was gone off of the lot. Again, I cannot thank you enough.

June 26, 2014

Good morning M O-Brown. BMW of Catonsville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Jeff, and Justin were able to assist you with your new purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

Great Customer Service!!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Crazy, but true story, okay here it goes? Russell BMW and Volkswagen are all in the same vicinity (Catonsville). I was trying to get a battery for my car (Jetta) key, and I somehow ended up at the BMW lot. Once I pulled up, I realized that I was at BMW, so I asked a group of salesman ?Where is Volkswagen?? One guy in particular (Joe Rivera) says, it?s across the lot. Then he begins to ask me why I don?t have a BMW? My response is, ?I CANNOT afford a BMW!? Joe tried to convince me that I can afford one. Come to find out he was absolutely right! Almost a week later I ended up buying a 1 series BMW w/ red leather (the most awesome car). I told him exactly what I was trying to do, and he helped me reach that goal. Joe Rivera is very personable and he made me feel so comfortable. If you ever go this dealership, make sure you ask for him-You won?t be disappointed. I?m not saying that Joe can work magic, but if you do your part, then he?ll do his. Cheers! Christina G.

June 25, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response Christina G. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Joe Rivera and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your BMW 1 series, please don't hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

Great customer service

by from Silver Spring, MD |

This was the first BMW 2014 X5 purchased and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Ralph DiMarz was salesperson and was great to work with. He answered all of our questions and helped us buy the car we wanted. We never felt rushed or pressured. Overall it was a great experience and I would recommend BMW of Catonsville and Ralph to all my friends!

June 25, 2014

Good morning John K. BMW of Catonsville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Ralph DiMarz was able to assist you with your new 2014 BMW X5 purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

Review for the lease of my 435 convertible

by from Severn, MD |

The whole process was easy and streamlined. My representative, Ralph DiMarzo was helpful, professional and attentive to all of my needs. He made sure that I was familiar with the car before I drove away, put my old tags onto the new car and made sure that everything was in order.

June 20, 2014

Hello Mary, BMW of Catonsville would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Ralph and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Very Good Experience

by from Ellicott City |

Everything was explained. I waited for the service to be completed and it was done timely

June 25, 2014

Good morning Tim! Thank you so much for your kind comments. BMW of Catonsville is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again for the highly praised review.

The Best

by from Aberdeen |

I have been driving BMW?s for 10 years now and will not go anyplace else. BMW of Catonsville is where you want to purchase your BMW. If you want the best experience from a BMW Dealer you need to speak to the best. Ralph DiMarzo is that man. He is the best. Inform him of what you want out of a car and I guarantee that you can find it in a BMW. The courtesy and patience that Ralph extended to us for many years now has never wavered. After you purchase your BMW and need scheduled maintenance, stop here. Have a cup of coffee, and you will find yourself venturing over to Ralph?s office to say thank you again.

June 25, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response Will. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Ralph DiMarzo lead you to your new car, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at BMW of Catonsville. Thank you again Will and have a great day!

Trust and Security

by from Owings Mills, MD |

I joined the BMW family in '97 and purchased my a new vehicle from client advisor Ralph Di Marzo. From that day until today 3 BMW purchases later I remain a happy customer. Ralph and the Service team at BMW of Catonsville offer incredible customer service with courtesy and integrity. They are loyal and committed to providing over and beyond customer needs and expectations and with amazing deals. Ralph Di Marzo and the BMW of Catonsville family is a household name for new and preowned purchases, service and maintenance.

June 25, 2014

Good morning Nicole. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. BMW of Catonsville works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Thank you again Nicole and have a great day!