BMW of Catonsville

6700 Baltimore National Pike, Baltimore, MD 21228

New 888-497-5322
Used 888-497-5375
Service 866-698-4219

At BMW of Catonsville we are changing the way you buy BMWs, one family at a time.

Great Experience!!!!!

by from Baltimore, Md |

Let me start with customer service---It was the best!!!!!I felt like Jeff Beck was my personal shopper. It all started with Sigis. I had bought a car from him before. I wanted to work with him only. He made that happen. We worked out a deal. Then Sigis asked if Jeff Beck could finish the deal. I did not know that Sigis became the manager so it was ok to work with Jeff. He was wonderful---answering all my many questions and making sure that I understood everything. Then I was introduced to the BMW Genius- Justin---another wonderful person very patience with my many questions. The Catonsville dealership is one that I will visit again---they follow-up right away. With Sigis in his new position and salespeople and geniuses like Jeff Beck and Justin this dealership is a win-win!!

August 29, 2014

Good morning, B and B! BMW of Catonsville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Sigis, Justin and Jeff Beck were able to assist you with your new BMW purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again B and B for the highly praised review. www.facebook.com/mileoneautomotive

Didn't seem that interested in selling me a car

by from Baltimore, MD |

I was stood up by the manager after making an appointment with him directly. Another salesperson assisted me but there has been additional confusion because I was "assigned" to a third salesperson via the email I sent being entered into the customer database. The salesperson I ended up working with, although pleasant, failed to follow up on information he promised twice to send me. The manager on the phone mentioned he would be willing to negotiate, stating "the price never stopped us from selling a car" and yet when I tried to start negotiations with my salesperson, he basically laughed at me. That's fine- I'm happy to take my business someplace where they will make an effort to share the basic info on their cars and seem to value my business.

Good place

by from New York |

Tom was very helpful, kind, and thorough with answering all of our questions. He made sure we felt comfortable and put aside time to work with us and our needs. We will be back to him again!

September 8, 2014

Hello Matt Carol, BMW Catonsville would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Tom and the team! Thank you again for your review

Repeat Customer

by from Pasadena, MD |

I have had my fair share of cars and dealt with my fair share of dealers. Its always over whelming and the dealers are always pushy and never have my best intrest in mind. Tom Eaton at BMW Catonsville has been the only person I have truly enjoyed buying a car from. He is freindly, knows what he's talking about and always gives me the best deal. I have bought two cars from him so far and will deffinatly be back when I am ready for my third. The service he provided for me was more than wonderful, it was exactly how every sales rep should treat their customer. Much Appreciated and a Huge Thank You!!!!!

September 8, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response MiaRe. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Tom and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your BMW, please don't hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

BMW of Catonsville - Great experience

by from Ellicott City, MD |

I recently purchased a 2015 435i Convertible with X Drive and it was a great experience. I ordered the car and worked with Jeff Beck. Jeff's knowledge and help proved invaluable during the process and in the end he was just as excited for me as I was with the purchase. Once the car arrived, we worked with BMW Genius - Justin Allen and he too was awesome. The car had a ton of features and he showed us every one. Despite the heat, he worked with us until we were comfortable with everything. It was nice working with people that care and genuinely love the product they are selling.

September 2, 2014

Hi Father and Son- BMW of Catonsville would like to congratulate you on your new 2015 435i Convertible! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your 435i Convertible BMW as you settle in, please don't hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us

Top Notch

by from Ellicott City, MD |

Our buying experience was once again pleasant, successful and our sales rep, Ralph DiMarzo was simply "Top Notch". He worked hard to secure the deal we wanted and made the deal very easy. We recommend his services and BMW of Catonsville for your next car. You'll simply be amazed.

September 1, 2014

Hi Tazzz - BMW of Catonsville would like to congratulate you on your new BMW vehicle! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again Tazzz and have a great day. www.facebook.com/mileoneautomotive

Wonderful customer service, very nice people (all)

by from District Heights, Maryland |

I had never purchased a car from BMW of Catonsville before, but I would certainly consider purchasing my next vehicle from this dealership. My sales agent's name was Ben. He was exceptionally nice, not pushy as some salespersons tend to be and ensured that I got the vehicle that I wanted. My experience with Allen, the Business Agent, was equally as pleasant. He worked with me to ensure that I was comfortable with my payment and gave me several payment options. I own several vehicles, all of which were pre-owned. By far, this was my most pleasant pre-owned car purchase experience. It was well worth the 45 minute drive and I would highly recommend BMW Catonsville.

September 1, 2014

Good morning, Lorraine Chatman! BMW of Catonsville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Ben, Allen and the rest of the team were able to assist you with your new BMW purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again, Lorraine Chatman for the highly praised review. www.facebook.com/mileoneautomotive

Not forthright

by from Clarksburg, MD |

Several days ago I emailed the dealership regarding a used 2014 328i. After confirming that the car was still available, I stated what I was willing to pay and that funding was already in place. The day before my wife and I were to visit I received an assurance from the salesman that the sales manager had reviewed my offer and was "willing to work with it". After a 45min drive the next day my wife and I test drove the car and prepared to discuss the numbers. It was at this point that the sales manager informed us that he would not sell the car at the price we were told he would "work with". The sale price he presented was the original price I saw online! He then attempted to pressure us into using BMW financing to cover the higher price. Now don't get me wrong. The asking price wasn't bad, but who pays asking price? To not even offer us ANY sort of reduction is plain insulting! If they couldn't do the deal at the price we offered they should have been honest and told us BEFORE we made that long drive! They baited us into driving all the way to their dealership only to switch the deal when we got there. My wife and I are middle-aged, professional, and African-American. I am forced to wonder if race was a factor in how things played out. All seemed to be well until we arrived in person. We will NEVER buy from them and will recommend the same to our circle!

September 17, 2014

Hi CW, As we hope you know, we do value our customers. Our Pre-Owned Manager, Jerry Herbert, has contacted you and we apologize for any unprofessional behavior you experienced here at BMW of Catonsville. We are addressing your concerns and we take customer service very seriously. Please feel free to contact me directly at mfastman@mileone.com, as we want to make sure you are completely satisfied. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Michael Fastman, BMW of Catonsville.

Great experience at BMW of Catonsville

by from Ellicott City, MD |

We bought a CPO 5 series from BMW of Catonsville. We worked with Benn Edwards. I would highly recommend Benn and this dealership for anyone buying a new or used BMW. They were very friendly, informative and very easy to deal with. During delivery, Benn made sure that the car measured up to his own high standards, and therefore made it easy for us. We also had fun experience with the 'Genius' Justin Allen, He was funny, and even though it was late, he patiently explained all the features to us.

September 1, 2014

Good morning, Jay! BMW of Catonsville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Benn Edwards and Justin the Genius were able to assist you with your new 5 series purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Jay for the highly praised review. www.facebook.com/mileoneautomotive

Good experience with Joe Rivera at BMW of Catonsv.

by from Baltimore, MD |

We had an excellent buying experience with Joe Rivera, friendly, personable, knowledgeable, easy to work with. And he's a real live Californian from the Central Coast and lover of BBQ tritip. I highly recommend him and other members of the BMW of Catonsville, especially Justin the Genius who walked us through every feature of our new BMW. We were and are very pleased.

September 1, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response, Tri-tip sandwich lover! We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Joe Rivera, "Justin the Genius" and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your BMW please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon. www.facebook.com/mileoneautomotive

Magnanimous BMW Salesman: Joe Rivera

by from Alexandria, VA |

Recently, I made a visit to BMW Catonsville to look at an X5 that had intrigued me after looking at the website. From the first time that I met with Joe Rivera until the end of the sale he was detailed, systematic, and most importantly personal in his approach. One of my main concerns was safety and Joe not only explained the specifications in detail but he also was willing to print off additional safety specs online for me. There was no time in which I felt pressured to purchase the vehicle but rather empowered to make an informed decision. Even throughout the paperwork process Joe explained each process so that I understood and he allowed me to utilize his computer in order to attain specific financial documents. He was quite professional throughout the entire process, patient, and displayed a respectable patriotism towards my service in the military. I would recommend that any one looking to purchase a new vehicle go to BMW Catonsville and ask for Joe Rivera. I promise that you will have a profound experience working with Joe and can ultimately rely on Joe assisting in a smooth pressure free process.

September 1, 2014

Good morning, Josh Estep. BMW of Catonsville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Joe Rivera was able to assist you with your new X5 purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Josh Estep for the highly praised review. www.facebook.com/mileoneautomotive