BMW of Catonsville

6700 Baltimore National Pike, Baltimore, MD 21228

New 888-497-5322
Used 888-497-5375
Service 866-698-4219

At BMW of Catonsville we are changing the way you buy BMWs, one family at a time.

Excellent dealership

by from Catonsville, MD |

Joe Rivera did an awesome job at helping me find the car that I wanted. He was very patient with my requests and worked very hard to get the car into my hands. The BMW staff at Catonsville was also very knowledgeable and helpful to say the least. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Joe Rivera to anyone looking to buy a BMW.

Great work

by from Baltimore, MD |

" Have you been helped yet!" were the first words I heard as I entered the dealership, Drew an energetic, helpful young guy has been my man in the whole process. He was always available and ready to go out of the way. I was in a rush to get a car and he made sure that it is done in a timely manner, when it meant that he had to work on his day off too. Got the best deal in town and absolutely loved the whole experience. I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a BMW.

New Car Purchase

by from Monkton, MD |

Initially my contact with the dealership came through the recommendation of my previous car salesman who had left the business. I needed help deciding on my next vehicle and the dealership was able to bring one car to me to test drive. My next experience was at the dealership where I was able to drive a different model car which helped to narrow it down. However, Lonnie Overby was the key to actually making the sale happen. Lonnie brought to me a diesel version of the X5 to test drive. Following that day, Lonnie was very attentive and responsive to my questions, and continued to follow-up to make sure that we found the right car and were able to agree on a price, along with returning my previously leased vehicle. Ask for Lonnie to assist you when you go to this dealership to buy a car.

Great sales team!

by from Ellicott City, MD |

We worked with Benn throughout our leasing process. He was very professional, helpful and friendly. The entire team including Sigis and Sam were amazing! They helped us find the right car and we love our 328i! We left Catonsville BMW saying that it was the best car buying experience we've ever had!!

July 28, 2015

Thank you N & B for taking the time to review us! BMW of Catonsville strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company's success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback N & B.

Thanks Drew I. for my first BMW!!!

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

The experience was awesome with Andrew. My wife and I have been shopping for our first SUV for a long time and was really impressed with the X5. With Drew's help, we were able to narrow it down and drove home with it that night. They were patient with us all the way and stayed until midnight to finish all the paperwork. I wanted to thank Sam, the finance guy, as well as he was there until the end. Will be back for here for my next car. I hope the service department is top notch also when I come back for my first service. Awesome guys.

July 28, 2015

BMW of Catonsville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new BMW X5. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Excellent experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

I arrived knowing exactly what I wanted and the price I wanted to pay. Ernest was very easy to work with and we got to fair price for both parties in fairly short order. Once the decision was made to buy there was some paint that needed to be repaired before final pickup. Sigis (the sales manager) got it taken care of quickly and it turned out excellent. After the sale one of their BMW geniuses,Justin, helped me get all my questions answered via text and even offered to swing by the house one day. Good people, good dealership. Would recommend to friends and family.

July 22, 2015

Hi BMW enthusiast - BMW of Catonsville would like to congratulate you on your new BMW! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your BMW as you settle in, please don't hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Nothing but the best......

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Ralph was my salesman. He provided excellent customer service. Found the car that I was looking for, and called me when the car arrived at the location. I did not have to spend any unnecessary time waiting on the vehicle I wanted or waiting for my credit approved. The service that Ralph provided with fast and very friendly. Ralph also called me in the following weeks to make sure that I was satisfied with my purchase. He even gave my friend a cash incentive for referring me as a customer. Because the service was so grand, I will definitely be a returning customer.Nothing but the BEST!

July 22, 2015

Good morning Angelina OGrady. BMW of Catonsville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Ralph was able to assist you with your new BMW purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again AngieOGee for the highly praised review.

Great car, Excellent service by Joe Rivera!!!!

by from Elkridge, MD |

I met a good salesman named Joe Rivera. He gave me excellent customer service and made it everything understandable for me.

July 22, 2015

Thanks for the kind words Guangji Shan! We are delighted to hear that Joe Rivera was such a delight to work with. Come see us again soon at BMW of Catonsville!

535xiM

by from Baltimore, MD |

Lonnie was excellent. Everything about my experience was top-notch. Customer for life right here!

July 22, 2015

We are so happy to hear that, BobR! Thanks for the great review and we look forward to working with you again soon!

Great sales experience!

by from Catonsville, MD |

We have been long time service customers, and always confident and pleased with the expert and caring support at every visit. We are first time customers of the sales team. We received personalized attention, thoughtful questions, and answers to all of our questions. They were friendly and professional. Benn, Joe, and Sigius helped us find the car that we will surely enjoy and that meets our family's needs. We are now lifetime customers!!!

July 16, 2015

Hi Nicki! BMW of Catonsville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new BMW. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Great Service

by from Maryland |

Lonnie Overby and Larry Cash provided excellent customer service.

July 13, 2015

Glad to hear it D Johnson! Thank you for the awesome feedback. Happy driving!