BMW of Catonsville

6700 Baltimore National Pike, Baltimore, MD 21228

New 888-497-5322
Used 888-497-5375
Service 866-698-4219

At BMW of Catonsville we are changing the way you buy BMWs, one family at a time.

Excellent Sales Experience

by from Reston, VA |

We had great experience at this dealership. We knew the car and features we wanted and the price point at which we wanted them. Lonnie and I came to a price point where both parties were happy. Upon arrival to dealership, after the test drive, we were in an out in no time. At no point were we pushed into features/options that we didn't want and we would be happy to come back again when we buy another BMW in future.

February 10, 2015

Thank you BMWOwner328ixDrive for taking the time to review us! BMW of Catonsville strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company's success. Thank you again BMWOwner328ixDrive for the wonderful feedback .

Was an amazing experience!!!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Thanks to Drew Irechukwu for all his help! He made the process really easy and got me what I wanted. I'm so happy with the service I received at BMW Catonsville and look forward to doing more business in the future. Drew is great a exemplary of what BWW stands for!!

April 21, 2015

Hello Moecaramel, BMW of Catonsville would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Drew and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Pleasant buying experience

by from DC Metro Area |

I had a pleasant buying experience at BMW of Catonsville. Joe Rivera was very knowledgeable on the X4 and paid attention to my vehicle needs and requirements. He assured me that any questions that I may have about my purchase or any issues that may arise would be addressed to my satisfaction. The financial process was also straightforward and fairly painless. If you're in the market for a BMW I'd highly recommend coming here first!

April 21, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response KCalloway. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Joe Rivera lead you to your new BMW X4 and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at BMW of Catonsville. Thank you again KCalloway and have a great day!

Great pre-owned BMW buying experience!

by from Odenton, Maryland |

Benn Edwards was my sales representative and was a pleasure to deal with. I came in just to look and left the very same day with my pre-owned 2013 BMW M5! The Sales staff was helpful, honest, and full of useful information to make my trade-in and purchase as painless and well informed as possible! I would recommend Benn Edwards to anyone looking for an honest and low pressure sales experience. Thank you BMW of Catonsville!

April 21, 2015

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new 2013 BMW M5! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day.

Totally Happy

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Down to earth dealer that works hard to get customers the best deal. BMW Catonsville for life!

April 17, 2015

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by BMW of Catonsville. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

BMW Sales

by from Baltimore |

I had the pleasure of buying a 535i from Lonnie Overby a couple of months ago. After two weeks of going from one dealership to another (Russell BMW gave me the real run around) across two states I finally found the guy who got the deal done for me within hours. I went to the dealership at 4:30 pm and walked out with the car of my choice at 8pm - no haggle, no hassle! Lonnie was very professional and upfront about everything. Although his demeanor was a tad aggressive to start I enjoyed the honesty and candid conversation he had about his limitations. I ended up buying exactly what I was looking for at a very competitive price. I would recommend him and BMW of Catonsville to anyone!

April 9, 2015

Hi Ray S CPA - BMW of Catonsville would like to congratulate you on your new 535i! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again Ray S CPA and have a great day.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!

by from Laurel, MD |

Best car buying experience ever. Courteous, attentive and no pressure. Can't say enough about the experience and have been buying cars for over 25 years...first time I enjoyed it.

April 7, 2015

Greetings Shilpa J! Thank you for stopping by BMW of Catonsville. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Bmw 328

by from Catonsville, MD |

Sales associate Lonnie Overby was Very helpful as he explained all the car details and auto functions

March 30, 2015

Greetings, Thomas! Thank you for stopping by BMW of Catonsville. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Sale Experience

by from Randallstown, Maryland |

My experience at BMW of Catonsville is an event that I will forever share with everyone. I was greeted by Ralph Di Marzo Jr. who is a skilled salesperson, knows his product and works hard at satisfying his customers. The service received from Ralph was impecable and exceeded my expectations. I went in with definate specific requirements and Ralph was attentive to meeting and exceeding my needs. Ralph is extremely knowledgable about the BMW product and produced a top notch vehicle within my budget. Anyone looking for excellent lease/salesperson be sure to see Ralph Di Marzo and you will certainly have the best experience purchasing/leassing a vehicle at MBW of Catonsville. Genieve

March 30, 2015

Good morning, Genieve! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. BMW of Catonsville works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!

Another great experience at BMW of Catonsville

by from Columbia, MD |

Advisor Greg and Manager Sigis treated me like royalty through the whole trade-in and purchase process. They answered my every concern and reintroduced me to staff members including Justin the BMW "genius." I was especially pleased with both the trade-in allowance and the new car price and the responsiveness to all my concerns as we worked through the transactions and readied my new vehicle. Thanks folks.

March 26, 2015

Good morning Artful BMW Man! BMW of Catonsville would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you Artful BMW Man, and be sure to visit us soon!

My BMW Family

by from Garrison, MD |

As a BMW for lifer, I am super pleased with my experience with BMW of Catonsville. I purchased my first BMW in 2004 and recently just purchased my 3rd and I couldn't be more satisfied. On my first I happily drove over 100k miles. I have been a loyal customer through location changes, management changes, and personnel changes. I had several service advisors until I met Cindy Hahn. She has provided seamless and quality customer service. Her authenticity compliments her honesty as well as her hard work ethic. I appreciate she is customer driven. It's definitely a comfort to know I have been, I am, and I will have my car needs take care of. With over 8 years of our customer relationship I am more than excited at the opportunity to share Cindy Hahn's awesome approach and results of her work

March 23, 2015

Good morning! BMW of Catonsville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Cindy was able to assist you with your new BMW purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review!