Russel Toyota Scion

6324 Baltimore National Pike, Baltimore, MD 21228

New 888-498-7488 New888-498-7488
Used 888-498-8386 Used888-498-8386
Service 888-281-7294 Service 888-281-7294

Changing the way you buy cars, one family at a time.

Out Standing Sales Rep

by from columbia, Md |

First I would like to say thank you to James Akinola. The quality of service that he provide was more than I expected. He went beyond excellent service to make sure I received my vehicle on time, cleaned and waxed and as always making me and all the staff laugh. Everything he said would be done was completed without hesitation.

June 23, 2015

Russel Toyota Scion greatly appreciates the positive review and thanks for sharing your story! It was our pleasure working with you. We hope to see you again soon! Feel free to contact us or pop back in if anything at all comes up!

Great Service (go to Scott!)

by from Elkridge, Maryland |

Scott was a great salesman. He went above and beyond to ensure that I left satisfied. I typically dread negotiating with people but it was different this time. He still continues to check up with me to make sure everything is okay. That's something not many people do. You have a very valuable asset to your company. P.S. I'm still loving my Scion!

May 5, 2016

Hello Tim, Russel Toyota Scion would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Chris and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Great experience!

by from columbia, md |

I had a great experience buying a new car tonight, and am extremely grateful to Ali for all of his help. He went above and beyond to get me the car I wanted at the price I needed. The entire process was smooth and enjoyable. Thank you so much Ali!

May 4, 2016

Good morning, Jess. Russel Toyota Scion is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Ali was able to assist you with your new purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Jess for the highly praised review.

Outstanding Service from David Day

by from baltimore, md |

David Day is the reason we have been dealing with Russel Toyota over the past 20 yrs. We consider him a friend and have referred so many people because he is great at what he does. David Day makes the car buying experience easy and stress-free. He has great integrity, customer service skills and a wealth of knowledge that make the car buying experience and the upkeep of your car hassle free.

May 4, 2016

Hello Anthony, Russel Toyota Scion would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with David Day and the team! Thank you again for your review.

by from New York, New York |

Fast and friendly service! Dave Day always takes care of me. I can call the dealership anytime and I know he'll help. You don't get that kind of personal service from anywhere else!

April 29, 2016

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Russel Toyota Scion. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Dave Day and the team. We hope to see you soon!

Dave Day

by from St. Mary's, MD |

This was my first time leasing a car. I didn't even know where to start, but David Day helped me find what I was looking for. He was very conscious of my financial objections & did everything possible to get me the best possible price. I've been telling all my friends about the great service!

April 29, 2016

Hello Kyle, Russel Toyota Scion would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with David Day and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Highly Recommended

by from Parkville, MD |

I've leased cars at other places & this has been the best experience by far. I was hesitant to try a new dealership, but I'm glad I did! Sales rep Dave Day helped me through the whole process, from trading in my old vehicle, to selecting a new vehicle, even the MVA paperwork! I know where I'm leasing my next car from!

April 29, 2016

Good afternoon! Russel Toyota Scion is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Dave Day was able to assist you with your new purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

Best Dealership!

by from Towson, MD |

This dealership is the best! I've changed cars multiple times in the last few years and each time I went straight to Sales Consultant Dave Day. He's reliable and helpful, and always finds me the best cars for my lifestyle.

April 29, 2016

Thank you for your earnest response. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Dave Day and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

Great Sales Agent

by from Towson, MD |

żI've have nothing but positive experiences with Russell Toyota. I don't go to any other dealership because I get personal service here you won't find elsewhere. Dave D. is my go to sales agent.

April 29, 2016

Good afternoon! Russel Toyota Scion would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you, and be sure to visit soon!

Great Experience

by from Owings Mills, MD |

I had a great experience shopping here. Dave Day was extremely knowledgeable answered all my questions. I will shop here again!

April 29, 2016

Russel Toyota Scion appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new vehicle for a checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised feedback.