Russel Toyota Scion

6324 Baltimore National Pike, Baltimore, MD 21228

New 888-498-7488
Used 888-498-8386
Service 888-281-7294

Changing the way you buy cars, one family at a time.

Review of Customer Service

by from Laurel, MD |

Terry Irish is my service rep. She is fabulous! She always thoroughly explains what needs to be done on my car and makes sure the service is done correctly. She is always pleasant and so patient when I don't understand an issue. I bought my car from Russel and have always had Terry as my rep. I have to say---without a doubt---she is a BIG reason why I keep coming back to this dealership. I am sure I could find one closer to my home, but I know I would never receive the same level of customer service. No one could top Terry. She's the best!

June 24, 2014

Pat - Thank you for your encouraging review of Russel Toyota Scion. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much!

Walked Out With A New Car On My Terms

by from Baltmore, MD |

Austin Powers was my sales consultant. I went in for service on my previous car which was only 2 years old. And the advertisement for trade-ins caught my attention. Mr. Powers greeted me, and found out exactly what I needed to be interested in a new vehicle. I named my terms and he made them happen. Yes i gave him a bit of a hard time, since my requirements were strict. But I walked out with a new 2014 off the showroom floor! Guess he got me exactly what I wanted. Thanks Powers!

October 21, 2014

Good Morning, Syms! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Russel Toyota Scion is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Syms for the highly praised review. www.facebook.com/RusselToyota

Good customer service while buying new!!

by from Ellicott City,MD |

We bought a new car from Russel Toyota and had a good experience. Customer service was average when it comes to the sales person as he handed us he keys to the cars we test drove and left it for us to figure out the features of the car and was not available to answer any questions. Once we selected the car the general manager got involved with the pricing and gave us a good deal. Finance Manager was great in explaining everything. We had to wait for a long period of time during financing piece but they wrapped everything out. It took us 7 hours to buy the car and in actuality it should not have take more than 3-4 hours. Overall experience was good and we will buy again from Russel Toyota.

September 23, 2014

Good Morning, New RAV4 owner! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Russel Toyota Scion is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again New Rav4 owner for the highly praised review. www.facebook.com/RusselToyota

The Best Toyota dealership in Maryland

by from Columbia, MD |

They gave me the best deal on Toyota Camry and gave me the best trade in value. Plus financing with 0%

September 2, 2014

Davit, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Russel Toyota Scion. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Russel Toyota is the BEST!

by from Catonsville |

David Day is awesome! Love my Toyota 4 runner!! I send all my friends and family to see him and everyone walks away very happy!

September 2, 2014

Russel Toyota Scion is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Toyota 4 Runner. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

safety recall on a scion

by from baltimore,maryland |

called Russel for a appointment for a recall safety item an was told to bring my car in. After siting three hour waiting for my vehicle I was told they didn't have the parts an bring it back when they come in . I asked was the car safe to drive the service person told me it was and don't worry about it . my problem is why didn't they check to see if they had the parts before they gave me an appointment this would a have save me from losing time from work. I had good feeling about carrying my car there in the past but it seem as throw the service is going down hill.

July 30, 2014

Mr. Al Baltimore, We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We truly appreciate your patronage and your satisfaction. We also understand the value of your time and don't wish for you to feel that we do not. In many cases when a part replacement is involved during a recall we must complete an inspection to verify if the part needs to be replaced and then order it specifically to your Vehicle Identification Number or possibly by a specific production number off of the part being replaced. While in other cases we may not have the part available but we must have the vehicle inspected to verify it is not a safety concern while we are waiting for the parts availability. In this case, we do recognize the inconvenience of multiple trips but also want to make sure the safety of the vehicle is our highest priority. Certainly we are not above recognizing that we may have an internal process that needs change or improvement to help address your concern. Would you be willing to share with our management team the specifics of your visit? We take your concerns very serious and want to provide the best service possible. The best tool we have is communication with concerned customer's like yourself that are willing to take the time to provide us feedback like you have, we only ask for the more specific information to better assist us with improving in the areas needed. Please contact Ron Filling, our Service Director, at 410-788-8400 or at rfilling@mileone.com to further discuss.

Abusive Unprofessional Inappropriate Behaviour

by from Ellicott City, MD |

I?m writing to inform you that I had a negative experience at Russel Toyota, 6324 Baltimore National Pike, Baltimore, MD¿. Internet Inquiry about Vin: JTMZFREVXEJ002192, StockNumber : 141633 to Sarah Udelhofen. About me, I am working in well reputed industry, public recognized and holding master degree. I am not affiliated with auto industry as employee or promoter. First of all, I recognize that you, as the reader of this review, are not responsible for my bad experience, but I am upset. You will realize what Russel Toyota and potential next target.This incident/act has been set up by Mr. Matt Bukowski, General Sales Manager and executed by Mr. James Akinola, Mr. Ray DeCastro & Mr. Tim (do not know last name, helper, not look like sales agent). I visited location dated, 06/18/2014 at 5:00 pm and Welcomed by Mr. Ray DeCastro (I did not know how this will end). Mr. Ray DeCastro did not help me or go far because lead has been assigned to Mr. James Akinola. Mr. Ray DeCastro took my DRIVING LICENSE and asked Mr. James Akinola or Mr. Tim that I asked for Test Drive. Mr. Tim & I went for Test Drive. We came back in few minutes. While I was on Test Drive, Mr. Matt Bukowski (General Sales Manager) has set up play with help of Mr. Ray DeCastro by on my DRIVING LICENSE. I am sure they are finding lots of fun making joke of customers. I do recommend them for play/drama where are the best. I sat with Mr. James Akinola and asked for my DRIVING LICENSE. Mr. James Akinola asked Mr. Ray DeCastro about my driving license. Mr. Ray DeCastro informed that Mr. Tim has it. Mr. James Akinola, Mr. Ray DeCastro and Mr. Tim were arguing with each other on license license and started playing musical chair. Mr. Matt Bukowski was watching this play/drama and not reacting or speaking single word being GENERAL MANAGER. Obviously, he is the director and Mr. Toyoda was producer. Mr. Matt Bukowski put allegation that I never submitted driving license and I am lying. In addition to this allegation being false, it was also extremely inappropriate. I was so upset by the situation and shocked at his accusation. Mr. Matt Bukowski asked me to call 911 to get my DRIVING LICENSE.I called 911 dated, 06/18/2014 at 5:49 pm and police office (Mr. F. Alvis) came to help me at 5:55 pm. Immediately, Mr. Bukowski (General Sales Manager) came up with driving license before I explained entire incident with police officer. I refused to take driving license because seeking explanation. Mr. Bukowski threw DRIVING LICENSE on my FACE and just walked off. Mr. Bukowski (General Sales Manager) asked me to leave premises because it is private property of Russel Toyota which I did. This shows customer service, care & business means to Russel Toyota. Mr. Bukowski was afraid about interrogation would be done by Police Office to Mr. Ray DeCastro, Mr. James Akinola & Mr. Tim. Police Officer and Mr. Calvin Parnell (Sales Agent) can be witnessed about Mr. Bukowski's behavior. I read reviews against Russel Toyota's Management is appreciating Mr. Bukowski's inappropriate, abusive and aggressive behavior and trying to prove about good customer service providing by Russel Toyota. I feel very disappointed with this interaction, as I usually enjoy my experiences and interaction. I wish I can reach out to Mr. Akio Toyoda and Mr. Takeshi Uchiyamada which is not possible. I have been loyal, ethical, and truthful about this incident writing. I do not have anything to add. I am leaving on readers to decide on Russel Toyota prior to visiting.

June 26, 2014

I regret the fact this customer had an unpleasant experience at Russel. I have spoken to all of the individuals involved and I am confident this incident grew out of a misunderstanding. This customer was dealing with a person new to the car business and the process broke down due to simple human error. The sales person asked for this customer's driver's license to make a copy for a test drive, which is common procedure. The customer went on a test drive, came back and decided, for whatever reason, not to purchase a vehicle. The customer then realized we had not given back their DL back to them. All of the individuals mentioned actually were looking for the license as they did not have it themselves and could not find it. The customer did not believe this to be the case and thought we were trying to hide it for some reason and became irate. The situation became escalated and the customer called the police. Meanwhile, someone did find her license, it was on the copier where the sales person had inadvertently left it. There was no cause for the customer to become as irate as they became, but I understand her confusion. We would have no reason to keep someone's license from them nor do we have time for such nonsense. The sales person is a human and made a human mistake. I can empathize with someone who is feeling anxiety about losing their belonging, but we were trying to find the card and some patience would have been a better solution for everyone. We were as frustrated with our inability to find the license as was the customer. I apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused this customer and I am sincerely sorry it had to get to the level it did.

Just OK

by from Ridgeley, WV |

Russel Toyota under estimated the amount of cost to transfer tags and title. A guy buy the name of Walt called and was very rude in collecting the remainder. Very poor people and phone skills.

Good experience

by from Randallstown, MD |

We had a very good experience at Russell Toyota. I found the vehicle online and called the next day. Jon was very attentive and gave us good customer service. The business office guy was also good.

June 25, 2014

Good afternoon! Russel Toyota Scion would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. Thank you, and be sure to visit us soon

Great service as always

by from Baltimore, MD |

Chuck is the guy to go to! He's always very pleasant and helpful when I come into the shop!!! And he helps me and answers any question I may have!!

June 21, 2014

Hi Jazmine. We are glad to hear that you were happy with Chuck's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. We appreciate your considerate review. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks again.

John was very helpful and walked out camry SE

by from columbia,md |

I am very happy with my purchase experience at Russel Toyota, and John is highly recommended. He was informative and helpful, without a high-pressure sale. He knew everything we needed to know about the vehicles on offer, as well as the purchase process. He gave best deal in town unbeatable and best vehicle on lot and was very practical and i walked out within 2 hours with toyota camry. It was pleasant experience compared to my last purchase of nissan in minneapolis, the sales guy last time scared me on going even near any car dealers.