Brilliance Honda in Crystal Lake

680 W Terra Cotta Ave, Crystal Lake, IL 60014

New 888-259-7080
Used 888-259-7257
Service 888-267-9609

Click 'Search New Cars' to view actual photos of new vehicles currently on our lot!

GREAT TEAM!!!

by from Naperville IL |

I came in to look at a certified Honda I saw on the website, Jeremy in sales pulled the car inside for me to inspect so I would not freeze outside and what a class act operation very low pressure from Jeremy. I think the car was better in person then in the pictures and Darrell in the business office walked me through the paperwork and explained everything so it made sense. I never like buying a car but Brilliance really made it fun. Thanks again Steve

January 19, 2015

Thank you, we try hard to make sure everyone is happy thanks for the business

Great dealer overall

by from Carpentersville |

Eric Beaudoin the salesman who helped me was great!! He did an amazing job showing me around the car very friendly answered any question i had great service overall i would highly recommend this dealer and their staff!!

2014 Dec purchase Civic

by from Crystal Lake, IL |

Max Ring was an attentive and helpful salesman, despite my overall negative feelings about car purchasing in general. We pretty much knew which car we were purchasing when we got there, however, it still took 3 hours to end the deal. The pricing was competitive and fair, and I love my Civic, this is my third car and third Civic in 24 years. I would recommend Max and Brilliance to others, just wish there was less pressure for "extras" in the deal.

Service manager I got me out quick

by from Huntley IL |

Had a meeting at 7:30am got to Brilliance at 7am and just wanted to see if I could make appointment for a oil change and fix my front brakes later that day the gentlemen named Ben said he would do it now and give me a loaner to drive (Brilliant) by the time my meeting was over I had a voice mail from Joe saying my car was all done.

No problem Mike Hope to see you soon

Great overall experience !!

by from Crystal lake |

My salesman Vince was very professional and helped me find exactly what I was looking!! His strait forward approach has me recommending Brilliance to my family and friends to Brilliance!

January 20, 2015

Thank you so much stop in and say hi anytime

Amazing Dealer! Even better sales person!

by from Mchenry, Il |

Jeremy Cybulski was the best sales person I have ever had. He was patient and honest. He got me an unbelievable deal on my car!!! I will only be buying my cars from him and from Brilliance Honda. If I can sum up my experience in one word it would be....YEAH!!!

January 20, 2015

I love hearing stories like this hope you love the car

Very happy with purchase

by from Woodstock IL |

My car broke down and was going to cost more to fix then what Kelly blue book said it would be worth so I found a few cars online that fit my price range and my first stop was Brilliance Honda I was promptly met by Rick he sat me down at his desk and went over everything I was looking for in a car and he happen to have a 2012 Accord that he said they just got in he made the deal real easy and walked me through how everything worked on the car before I left. Thanks Rick for all your help I love my Accord

January 20, 2015

Hey Jamie, Rick said you guys had a bunch of fun. Stop in and say hi anytime

First time customer

by from wadsworth illinois |

First time at Honda dealership. it was a clean and nice. Even thou we didn't end up buying the honda pilot. Jim one of the sales representative was so kind and helpful. He let us see and test drive the vehicle and very knowlegeable. He was a gentleman. I would recommend this place the next time you look for a honda vehicle. Johnn.

JASON WAS FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS.

by from GLENDALE HTS, IL |

I WAS NOT PRESSURISED TO BUY THE CAR. LOVED THE PRICE. PLEASANT STAFF. FACILITY IS NEAT AND CLEAN. WILL BUY AGAIN.

it was fun

by from Crystal Lake IL |

Max Ring was very dedicated during the hours he spent with us. He was pleasant and fun to deal with. He took us for a couple of test drives and showed all the different colors. I liked the Fit but it was only available in manual. Then I found this beautiful blue Honda civic automatic which handled great. I liked all the features and I bought it. I feel I got a good deal and am very satisfied. Thank you Max!

Good experience, as always!

by from Crystal Lake, IL |

This is the fifth car we have purchased from Brillance, so that should say it all. I received a great internet price which they stayed with. Only extra thing they added was mud flaps, but they came down on that price. I worked with Robert and I went in twice to test drive and look and then the third time to buy (pressure on visits was minimal). I highly recommend the dealership we have always had good service experiences as well.