Brilliance Honda in Crystal Lake

Used 888-259-7257 Used 888-259-7257
Service 888-267-9609 Service 888-267-9609

GREAT TEAM!!!

by from Naperville IL |

I came in to look at a certified Honda I saw on the website, Jeremy in sales pulled the car inside for me to inspect so I would not freeze outside and what a class act operation very low pressure from Jeremy. I think the car was better in person then in the pictures and Darrell in the business office walked me through the paperwork and explained everything so it made sense. I never like buying a car but Brilliance really made it fun. Thanks again Steve

Brilliance Honda in Crystal Lake responded to this review

January 19, 2015

Thank you, we try hard to make sure everyone is happy thanks for the business

BUYING A NEW HONDA

by from BARTLETT |

This is my second car bought through the Brilliance Honda and I love it.

2nd vehicle purchased at Brilliance Honda

by from McHenry, IL |

3 years ago I bought my 1st Accord at Brilliance. Wasn't sure how I was going to like driving a Honda but turned out to be my favorite of many past owned cars. Because I liked the customer service I received and because of the overall experience I had, I have continued using Brilliance and their Service department for all my maintenance. The staff is beyond friendly and very upfront with their customers. They do a quick and efficient inspection every time I walk in the door and my car always comes back washed and ready to go. Today, I went in for an oil change and other basic maintenance care work but instead, came home with a new (to me) car. Bought my 2nd certified pre-owned vehicle from them. Timing is everything. Happened to be a car on the lot that fit my upgrade needs. Jeff Cummings was the dealer who was able to get me into my new car. He was very straight forward. Asked exactly what I was looking for and took it from there. He didn't play games and was very courteous. Darrel in financing sealed the deal with his quick and knowledgeable help in getting me set with everything needed to seal the deal! Thanks guys!

Love the sales team at Brilliance!

by from Lake in the Hills, IL |

I have bought numerous cars over my lifetime; Brilliance Honda is the BEST dealership hands down. Dave Nielsen is the main reason I continue to buy my cars at Brilliance, but everyone has been helpful, courteous, and most importantly HONEST. My husband and I have purchased six vehicles over the past 10 years at Brilliance. Our most recent purchase was extremely important to get right, because the car was for our sixteen year old daughter. Laurie Kalvin, Dave, and Dan made the transaction painless. After searching the web for a car Brilliance did not have in stock, both my husband and I called Dave, desperate to find a safe, reliable, and well maintained vehicle. Dave searched his inventory and once again hunted down the perfect car for us, and most importantly, he offered us an extremely, competitive, fair price without a huge hassle. If you are in need of a car, and want a quality vehicle, Brilliance offers the BEST CUSTOMER service in the industry. They have a large inventory and if they don't have what you want in stock, they will work hard to find what you are looking for. In my opinion, they are the most honest sales team in the industry. Ask for Laurie or Dave and you will NOT be disappointed!!

A quick and easy purchase

by from Huntley, IL |

Purchasing our CRV from Jeremy was quick, easy and we are extremely happy with the price we received for our old vehicle, which was a Pilot and the new price for our 2016 CRV. I have already recommended Jeremy and Brilliance Honda to many of my friends.

Honda Odessy

by from Crystal Lake, Il |

I'm always happy with the service at Brilliance. I feel like they are looking after me and my vehicle, and I don't feel like they are charging me extra for unneeded maintenance. My husband and I have now purchased 3 cars from Brillliance and the buying experience has been good too.

Good honest

by from Lake Zurich |

Good service and offered me a better coupon price than I had expected.

Honda Accord purchase

by from Fox River Grove Ill |

Gary was great. Easy to talk to and very friendly and helpful. I would Definitely recommend him to others!

Nice job!

by from Elizabeth Il |

Great place to buy a car! I would recommend Jeremy Cybulski to anyone who wants to buy a new or used car.

2116 Honda CRV and 2016 Honda Civic

by from Algonquin, Il |

This is the sixth vehicle I have purchased from Brilliance Honda. Do I need to say anything else? Great team of people from sales to service.