Russel Mazda Subaru

6624 Baltimore National Pike, Baltimore, MD 21228

New 888-413-4920
Used 888-415-0163
Service 888-678-3732

Changing the way you buy cars, one family at a time

Great service department

by from Columbia, MD |

This is the second car I've bought from Russel Mazda, and when I bought it, I got the 5-year prepaid maintenance plan. That has worked like a charm - regular oil changes and all other routine maintenance, every few months. It's been easy to schedule the maintenance appointments on line and to get an appointment day and time that's convenient, and the servicing has always been completed very promptly. Waiting room is comfortable, too.

Great buying experience!

by from Greenbelt, MD |

My sales person Julian truly made my new car buying experience enjoyable and seamless. I appreciated that he made me feel like his only customer and the most important buyer at the dealership. I also love love love my new 2015 CX5! Great car. As this was only my 2nd new car purchase since 1991, i am grateful for the experience.

October 14, 2014

Hello Architectina, Russel Mazda Subaru would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Julian and the team! Enjoy your new CX-5 and thank you again for your review. ZOOM ZOOM! www.facebook.com/RusselMazdaSubaru

I love my new Mazda from Russel

by from Maryland |

Great buying experience. They had the exact car I was looking for at a great price. My new Mazda3 has everything I could want and then some. If you are looking for a great buying experience I recommend the staff at Russel Mazda

October 14, 2014

Russel Mazda Subaru appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new Mazda 3 for a checkup! Thank you again Mazda3 superfan for the highly praised feedback. ZOOM ZOOM! www.facebook.com/RusselMazdaSubaru

They don't honor internet price quotes

by from Baltimore Suburbs, MD |

Russel Mazda has a very odd business plan - I don't know how they actually sell any cars off internet leads. They quoted me a very good internet price for a Mazda Miata. I took a test drive and then came back to do the paperwork. They then offered me a price that was over $3,000 more than the internet quote. The salesman and manager then did a song and dance indicating the price they originally quoted me in an email included all possible incentives and since I did not qualify for the incentives the price was $3,000 more. They then wanted to start negotiations over the inflated price. I have done many internet deals for new cars. This is the first time a dealer wouldn't actually honor their quoted internet price. Fortunately, they are just down the road from me. Definitely, don't drive very far to do business with these folks unless you qualify for all possible Mazda incentives.

October 9, 2014

John, Thank you for your feedback about Russel Mazda. We apologize for your recent experience in our Sales Department. There are many facets involved in internet pricing and we are sorry if this was not effectively communicated to you. Our Internet Manager, Scott Wilson, left you a voicemail to further discuss the circumstances. Please do not hesitate to reach out to Scott with any questions or concerns, at Swilson@mileone.com or 410-654-7860. We would like to ensure your satisfaction. Again, we are sorry for the experience. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

GREAT Buying Experience & Great Customer Service!!

by from Pasadena, MD |

I purchased a (used) 2010 Mazda 3 from this dealership with such ease. From the minute I stepped into the dealership I felt welcomed. My sales associate, Frank, was absolutely wonderful. He answered all my questions and was very knowledgeable with all the vehicles that I was interested in. Frank also introduced his Sales Manager, Bobby, who was very friendly and an absolute delight. The financing department was very efficient and I was done before I knew it. I would definitely recommend this dealership. They have great customer service, great prices and a great selection of vehicles to choose from.

October 5, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response E. Karelis. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Frank and Bobby led you to your new 2010 Mazda 3 and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Russel Mazda Subaru. Thank you again E. Karelis and have a great day! www.facebook.com/RusselMazda

Excellent experience

by from Baltimore Md |

I would recommend Russel Subaru to all my family and friends. The buying process was a breeze. So friendly and helpful from Sales people to the management!

October 5, 2014

Thanks for the feedback, Mstorm! Your kind words are greatly appreciated and will be passed onto the team. We hope to see you soon. Your friends at Russel Mazda www.facebook.com/RusselMazda

Asking for info on car for sale at that dealer

by from Catonsville Md |

Responded very quickly with salesperson phone call and texts about vehicle we are interested in. At this time we are still negotiating in pricing.

Rude Sales Person Advertised Wrong Price

by from Boston, MA |

After looking the online price, called the dealership, they transferred me to Sales Department The Sales Representative, female not the best and calm voice insisted to me the price was over 3000.00 the price advertised, wasn't nice or anything a little rude no explanatory at all. Doesn't look like a Dealer looking to seal cars one family at time. Thank You going to find a better Customer Service Dealership.

Quite happy with extra repairs I wasn't looking at

by from Ellicott City, MD 21043 |

The visit was prompt, and glass damage was found and I was surprised that it was well taken of, even though I wasn't much disturbed by the slight damage that was a bit old..!!

June 26, 2014

Greetings Carl B! Thank you for stopping by Russel Mazda Subaru. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Wonderful Service Experience

by from Ellicott City MD |

After I bought my two cars at Russell Mazda and took the first one in for service, they treated me like I was the most valued customer in the world

If you want to buy a new car, go here

by from White Plains, MD |

If you want to buy a new car and are in the market for a Mazda, go here. Nothing more needs to be said. I was looking for a Mazda 6 and I found this place (Russel Mazda) on the internet. it was the right price. Frank Tilghman and I were able to agree on a price over the phone and via e-mail so when my wife and I got to the dealership it was just a matter of signing papers and driving out, which is basically what happened. The car was ready and the paperwork transition was executed smoothly by Frank McCormack (the finance guy). I'd also like to mention that we are not locals....we live about one hour and 30 min away from the dealership so that kind of shows you the feeling that we got over the phone just talking to these guys (what I mean is that we would not have wasted our time driving almost 2 hours to buy this car otherwise). So, again, if you want to buy a new car, and are looking for a Mazda, go here.