Russel Mazda Subaru

6624 Baltimore National Pike, Baltimore, MD 21228

New 888-413-4920
Used 888-415-0163
Service 888-678-3732

Changing the way you buy cars, one family at a time

Great service!

by from Baltimore, MD |

My sales representative was Frank Tilghman. He did a fantastic job at explaining the features of my new car and following up via telephone to see if I had any questions. During the sale, he gave me time to think about the decision to purchase without pressuring the sale. Overall a great experience and great car!

Quite happy with extra repairs I wasn't looking at

by from Ellicott City, MD 21043 |

The visit was prompt, and glass damage was found and I was surprised that it was well taken of, even though I wasn't much disturbed by the slight damage that was a bit old..!!

Russel Mazda Subaru responded to this review

June 26, 2014

Greetings Carl B! Thank you for stopping by Russel Mazda Subaru. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Great service department

by from Columbia, MD |

This is the second car I've bought from Russel Mazda, and when I bought it, I got the 5-year prepaid maintenance plan. That has worked like a charm - regular oil changes and all other routine maintenance, every few months. It's been easy to schedule the maintenance appointments on line and to get an appointment day and time that's convenient, and the servicing has always been completed very promptly. Waiting room is comfortable, too.

Wonderful Service Experience

by from Ellicott City MD |

After I bought my two cars at Russell Mazda and took the first one in for service, they treated me like I was the most valued customer in the world

If you want to buy a new car, go here

by from White Plains, MD |

If you want to buy a new car and are in the market for a Mazda, go here. Nothing more needs to be said. I was looking for a Mazda 6 and I found this place (Russel Mazda) on the internet. it was the right price. Frank Tilghman and I were able to agree on a price over the phone and via e-mail so when my wife and I got to the dealership it was just a matter of signing papers and driving out, which is basically what happened. The car was ready and the paperwork transition was executed smoothly by Frank McCormack (the finance guy). I'd also like to mention that we are not locals....we live about one hour and 30 min away from the dealership so that kind of shows you the feeling that we got over the phone just talking to these guys (what I mean is that we would not have wasted our time driving almost 2 hours to buy this car otherwise). So, again, if you want to buy a new car, and are looking for a Mazda, go here.

Unexpected Great Service

by from Baltimore, MD |

Purchased a pre-owned certified 2012 Subaru Outback with 19K miles. Sales person excellent. Nice car, nice price. We drove the 7 miles home and noticed there was a nail in the sidewall of the tire. Drove back to Russell and they said they would fix. After the mechanics examined, they determined not fixable and since this is an all-wheel drive vehicle, they could not just replace one tire. They replaced all 4 tires with brand new tires - NO CHARGE. I will most likely be buying my next car from Russell Subaru.

good deal

by from catonsville MD |

buying the car was easy with no haggle approach to deal

Excellent Purchasing Experience

by from Columbia MD |

I traded in my 2006 BMW 525 for a 2014 Mazda 6 Grand Touring. The sales rep, Kevin James, was outstanding - very helpful, patient, no BS or pressure. After talking to him about life during my and my wife''so test drives, I liked him not only as a salesman but as a person. Fares Hassan was very helpful in arriving at the final price, and the financial people were also very professional and pleasant to deal with. Overall, a very pleasant experience and a great new car.

Excellent customer service

by from Baltimore maryland |

I belive May was the most professional sales person I have ever had the pleasure to work with

Excellent customer service

by from Baltimore maryland |

Russel Subaru is a great place!

by from Columbia, MD |

Russel Subaru is a great place to buy a new car and receive service.