Russel Mazda Subaru

6624 Baltimore National Pike, Baltimore, MD 21228

New 888-413-4920
Used 888-415-0163
Service 888-678-3732

Changing the way you buy cars, one family at a time

If you want to buy a new car, go here

by from White Plains, MD |

If you want to buy a new car and are in the market for a Mazda, go here. Nothing more needs to be said. I was looking for a Mazda 6 and I found this place (Russel Mazda) on the internet. it was the right price. Frank Tilghman and I were able to agree on a price over the phone and via e-mail so when my wife and I got to the dealership it was just a matter of signing papers and driving out, which is basically what happened. The car was ready and the paperwork transition was executed smoothly by Frank McCormack (the finance guy). I'd also like to mention that we are not locals....we live about one hour and 30 min away from the dealership so that kind of shows you the feeling that we got over the phone just talking to these guys (what I mean is that we would not have wasted our time driving almost 2 hours to buy this car otherwise). So, again, if you want to buy a new car, and are looking for a Mazda, go here.

Great service!

by from Baltimore, MD |

My sales representative was Frank Tilghman. He did a fantastic job at explaining the features of my new car and following up via telephone to see if I had any questions. During the sale, he gave me time to think about the decision to purchase without pressuring the sale. Overall a great experience and great car!

Unexpected Great Service

by from Baltimore, MD |

Purchased a pre-owned certified 2012 Subaru Outback with 19K miles. Sales person excellent. Nice car, nice price. We drove the 7 miles home and noticed there was a nail in the sidewall of the tire. Drove back to Russell and they said they would fix. After the mechanics examined, they determined not fixable and since this is an all-wheel drive vehicle, they could not just replace one tire. They replaced all 4 tires with brand new tires - NO CHARGE. I will most likely be buying my next car from Russell Subaru.

good deal

by from catonsville MD |

buying the car was easy with no haggle approach to deal

Excellent Purchasing Experience

by from Columbia MD |

I traded in my 2006 BMW 525 for a 2014 Mazda 6 Grand Touring. The sales rep, Kevin James, was outstanding - very helpful, patient, no BS or pressure. After talking to him about life during my and my wife''so test drives, I liked him not only as a salesman but as a person. Fares Hassan was very helpful in arriving at the final price, and the financial people were also very professional and pleasant to deal with. Overall, a very pleasant experience and a great new car.

Excellent customer service

by from Baltimore maryland |

I belive May was the most professional sales person I have ever had the pleasure to work with

Excellent customer service

by from Baltimore maryland |

Russel Subaru is a great place!

by from Columbia, MD |

Russel Subaru is a great place to buy a new car and receive service.

Wayne Shaffer

by from Halethorpe, Maryland |

Kevin James was very knowledgable and gracious, easy to work with and talk to. Kevin had a good personality. Fares Hassan is very good with people and trying to help out customers. He introduced me to the Service Department and Service Writers. I appreciated him introducing me to the rest of the Staff. Josh Betts the Business Manager explained everything and worked with me to meet my needs. I appreciate all the help everyone I met gave me.

Happy!

by from Columbia, MD |

I had a great experience at the dealership while trading in my Impreza to a Forester this weekend! Thorough, professional and quick! While having recent repairs done, someone at the dealership mentioned good prices on the 2014 Forester so I traded up!