Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville

Used 888-928-4123 Used 888-928-4123
Service 866-979-5587 Service 866-979-5587

Wonderful experience

by from Randallstown, MD |

I had a wonderful experience buying my 2014 Nissan Maxima. Herb Randolph, Uncle Brucey and all the guys were great. :-) They found my car online and Uncle Brucey went to pick it up as soon as they found it. Wow, what service!!! I have already recommended family and friends to get their cars from Heritage. I want to thank everyone involved!!!

July 8, 2015

Hi Vickie - We would like to congratulate you on your new 2014, Nissan Maxima! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any questions about your new Nissan, please do not hesitate to contact us! Thank you again Vickie and have a great day.

Extremely good car buying experience

by from Chattanooga, Tennessee |

The salesman was not pushy or anxious. He was very professional and presented a great impression of honesty and integrity. I looked at a total of 4 cars and he patiently answered my questions and gave thorough explanations of the cars. He listened to my requests and did not try to change my mind regarding budget matters, etc. The salesman was obviously very experienced in his field. Together we found the perfect car for me and I left the dealership happy. Yes, it was an extremely good car buying experience.

I got a great car at a great price

by from Towson, MD |

Mike Kidd helped me buy a new Jeep Wrangler 2016, and I love it. He made sure I got everything I wanted in the car and was really patient-- I had so many questions, it was my first time buying a car. They even sent me an email a week later telling me to come back to them when I needed my first oil change and they would take care of it. I would definitely go back to them again.

Great Customer Care

by from Baltimore, MD |

When I decided to buy a car, something gravitated me to Volkswagens. Once I went on line I got an immediate response from Heritage. The early bird catches the worm. From that moment on, I have been treated with respect and dignity. My Sales Rep, Brandon Bay, was thoughtful and knowledgeable. I have heard from the Managers, especially Hal Perez, to make sure my experience there was a pleasant one, and it has been. From start to now, my experience with Heritage has been great.

January 3, 2016

Good afternoon Cheryl P. We are delighted to hear that your car buying experience has been a memorable one! Our team works extremely hard to ensure an exceptional experience for all customers and we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. I will certainly pass along your kind comments to Brandon, Hal, and the team! If you should have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us. Thank you again Cheryl P and have a wonderful day!

Superior experience. Highly recommended.

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Walked in 30 minutes before closing, and met with Jeremy Cooney as a walk in customer. He greeted me with a smile and talked about getting a Dodge Dart. I had no credit history at all, no cosigner, and no money down, and still drove away with the car I wanted. Just like you are reading this right now, I went with the reviews and Im telling you, this place is definitely the place to purchase a car! Selection is fantastic, salesman are not pushy, no hassle what so ever, and its an all around wonderful experience. I highly recommend anyone purchasing a vehicle, to purchase from this dealership or their sister dealership up in Owings Mills. You wont be disappointed.

December 12, 2015

Good morning James. In response to your review, I would like to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. We are also pleased to hear that Jeremy was a great assistance during your new vehicle purchase and that he was able to get you in to your new Dodge Dart. I will certainly share your kind comments with him! If you should have any questions as you settle in, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again James for the highly praised review.

Financing is the worst

by from Glen Burnie,Md |

They get you all excited and then tell you your payment is though the roof. They wasted my time for 5 days and gave me false hope and let the banks tell you what car you can buy. No one should buy from any of there dealerships.

Excellent - Welcoming Personnel & Friendly Staff

by from Ellicott City, MD |

We leased a Grand Cherokee Limited at Heritage - The Sales Staff was friendly, well-informed and patient. The experience was excellent.

November 25, 2015

Thanks SurferDad for your positive feedback of Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Parkville. We greatly appreciate your review and are delighted to know that your leasing experience was a memorable one. Please feel free to stop in anytime for any of your car buying or maintenance needs. Thank you again surfer dad and have a great day.

Heritage VW Parkville, MD

by from Baltimore, MD |

The car buying experience at VW Parkville was smooth, friendly and exceeded expectations. I would definitely recommend Joe Fertitta, and the entire Mile One VW Parkville crew.

November 12, 2015

Thank you TeresaF7230 for the great review! We are pleased to hear that your car buying experience with Joe and the team was a memorable one. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or want a little more insight on your new vehicle! We would love to work with you again soon.

Great Buying Experience

by from Parkville, MD |

Charles Miller & Gabriel Walman provided a great sales experience for a lease of a 2015 VW Passat for one of my triplet daughters. Both of them certainly went the extra Mile to make a good deal happen. This was the 3rd VW I leased or purchased from this dealership in the last 12 month for either myself or family members.

October 30, 2015

Good afternoon Peter A. Thank you very much for your terrific feedback! We are pleased to hear that Charles and Gabriel provided you and your family with a wonderful car buying experience. Please do not hesitate to contact us should your daughter have any questions or want a little more insight on her new 2015, Volkswagen Passat. It was our pleasure assisting you once again Peter A. and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Great experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

I had an awesome buying experience with Brian Perry. He was extremely professional and cordial and answered every question that I had. He walked me through the entire process, from test drive to purchase, and even stayed late with me -- for almost an hour after the dealership closed -- to sit in the car with me to show me all of the features and get setup. I couldn't have had a better experience and look forward to visiting Heritage on a regular basis for maintenance and any other needs I have with my Jeep

October 16, 2015

Hi NYC_to_BAL. Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We are pleased to hear that you had a wonderful time purchasing your new Jeep with Brian and will be sure to share your kind comments with him. If you should have any further questions about your new Jeep and its features, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again NYC_to_BAL and we look forward to seeing you at your first service visit!