Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville

Used 888-928-4123
Service 866-979-5587

Great place!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Great place, amazing service with no hassle. The sales team is extremely helpful and at no point did I feel any pressure. I will definitely come back every time.

August 18, 2014

Good afternoon! Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Parkville would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you and be sure to visit us soon!

Easiest Car Purchase Ever!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Purchased a new Town & Country from Chad Edwards, he made the purchase so easy it was almost unbelievable. A++

December 23, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response, Mark. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that our team led you to your new Chrysler, and we will certainly share your feedback with Chad and our entire team. Please do not hesitate to call us at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville! Thank you again!

Great customer service

by from Southern MD |

I have not bought a new vehicle in over 10 yrs and was not looking forward to being hassled or pressured into getting something I really didn't want. I was referred to Heritage Dodge by a friend who bought several cars from them. I must say I was overwhelmingly impressed with the professionalism and great communication that had in finding the car I wanted for the price that worked well for me. I have already referred them to other friends/family and would do business again with them.

December 16, 2014

Paul C, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Amazing service

by from Baltimore, MD |

The salesman, Tyler was very informative and made my first car buying experience a pleasant one. There was no hassle or haggling I just got an affordable car at a great price.

Great Buying Expeerience

by from Pikesville, MD |

Got a great lease price over the phone from Randal Melvin on a 2014 Dodge Durango SXT. Not only was it competitive, it was cheaper than everywhere else, including some of the "lease houses" in NY. I went in that night to purchase the vehicle. As Randall had to leave early to prepare for a 3-day weekend with his family, he arranged to have me meet with Jim Dinges in sales. Not only was Jim great to work with, but he took it upon himself to find me more savings, and did. Doug Mrockowski, the Business/Finance Manager, was also great to work with. To my surprise, I received a follow-up call from Jim 2 days after my purchase just to thank me and see if I had any questions about the vehicle. In addition, Randall called me after his vacation to see how everything went. I could not have asked for a better experience and recommend Heritage to everyone. They have a customer for life.

November 20, 2014

Hello Steve, Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Randal and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Overall excellent experience!

by from Hampstead, MD |

Chad In sales made buying this vehicle a truly enjoyable experience. He was very knowledgeable of the vehicles he sells, was friendly and professional throughout the entire process. Randall in sales was also very helpful. Great sales staff and an awesome deal!

November 15, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response, Newjeepultimate. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Chad led you to your new Jeep and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Parkville. Thank you again, Newjeepultimate and have a great day! www.facebook.com/heritagechryslerjeepdodgeramparkville

Excellent Service, No Pressure A++++++

by from Baltimore MD |

I was trading in a vehicle I had bought brand new 4 months prior that i was not happy with. I originally went to this dealer to look at a specific color/style of a vehicle I wanted that they had in stock. I had not intended to buy one from them as they were almost an hour from my home. After speaking with the salesman Fred and the sales manager John at Heritage @ Parkville, I decided at that moment I was going back to them to purchase a vehicle. I was very unhappy with my local dealer. I had felt pressured and that they did not listen to what I wanted. I felt none of this at the Parkville location, I knew exactly what I wanted and they went above and beyond to locate the exact vehicle I wanted. The salesman actually brought it to my work for me to test drive! Fred was very honest and sincere as well as patient and had tons of experience and showed me how to operate and all the bells and whistles on the Jeep I bought. He was outstanding. I would recommend this dealership to anyone, well worth drive. The finance manager was also easy to work with and did not pressure me into buying all sorts of extra packages. Kudoos to your Staff Parkville!

November 14, 2014

Good morning, Susan! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again, Susan, and have a great day!

horrible customer service

by from hanover md |

I called for information regarding a specific car I saw on cars.com. The person who answered the phone was rude, not helpful, and acted like I was bothering him as soon as he picked up the phone. The customer service was SO horrible I took my money and business to another dealership.

November 27, 2014

Hi Marcques, Thank you for taking the time to review Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Dodge Ram Parkville. I am very sorry that we did not provide a better experience on your phone inquiry. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. We provide phone training to our employees and your feedback is a valuable tool to review and allow us to improve. If you have additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at the contact information below. Thank you. Sincerely, Hal Perez, General Manager hperez@mileone.com 410-663-7210

New Dodge Journet purchase

by from Baltimore, MD |

Purchased my 7th vehicle from Heritage in Parkville. These guys are great and really take care of their customers. The entire process was easy and fast. Would absolutely recommend them for your next purchase.

November 8, 2014

Greetings, Keith! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

A very good purchasing experience

by from Middle River, MD |

The personnel were very helpful in selecting and purchasing the automobile. The transaction went very smoothly.

November 4, 2014

Thanks for your awesome review, JohnS. Feel free to stop in anytime for helpful knowledge from your friends at Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville. www.facebook.com/heritagechryslerjeepdodgeramparkville

Awesome Experience!

by from Clinton, MD |

I was looking for a car for my daughter who is a college student in the area. Although the car she originally saw online was not available when we arrived, Buddy Holmes and his manager were extremely friendly and 1st-rate in making us feel comfortable. They found my daughter a great certified car which exceeded her expectations and more importantly, met my budget. Thanks again guys!

November 4, 2014

Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new vehicle. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and Buddy Holmes and the team look forward to hearing from you in the future! www.facebook.com/heritagechryslerjeepdodgeramparkville