Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville

Used 888-928-4123
Service 866-979-5587

Great Help

by from Annapolis, Md |

This was my first time purchasing a vehicle. Treacy McNeely was very helpful and supportive. He mad me feel very comfortable. It's a great place to buy a vehicle. It's more like a family atmosphere inside. I'm thankful I purchase my vehicle from there. Thanks Heritage for your help in getting me my first vehicle

January 30, 2015

Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Parkville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new vehicle. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Great service Heritage Chrysler collision center

by from Glen ARM Maryland |

I never used the Heritage group in Parkville MD before my recent vist to the collision center in Parkville md Kevin Dossas KD was my service representative .He always calls you back or answers the phone when you call . He was able to get my cars repair copmpleted in a few days even with the snow we have been having lately . The car looks great and the shop did a quality job old cars

March 23, 2015

Good morning! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again for the highly praised review!

Great experience at heritage Parkville preowned

by from Baltimore Maryland |

Had a great experience trading and buying at this location. Love everything about my preowned pretty much new audi a5 couldn't have asked for better anything customer service a1 would go back anytime. Thx guys

March 23, 2015

Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Audi A5. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Excellent sales team they work for the customer!

by from Hunt Valley, Maryland |

My wife and son went to Heritage to look at vehicles for him and found a 2006 Chrysler 300 C which was exactly the car my son wanted. They worked with Bruce and Gabe to fashion an affordable payment, but as we found out later, Gabe and Bruce both continued to search for financing options that made the car even more affordable (and this was AFTER the deal had been done!). As a result, my son has a car that he loves and we are very happy with the payment terms. Suffice it to say that this is the third vehicle I have purchased from this location and will gladly return when I am ready for another car. They are excellent!!!

March 23, 2015

Good morning, Dave! Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Bruce and Gabe was able to assist you with your new Chrysler purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review!

great experience

by from Parkville Md. |

Treacy McNeeley was kindness personified - cheerful, helpful ( explaining everything to my satisfaction - even when I needed him to do it again!) thorough and patient. I will go to him with any questions I may have about my car because I know he'll be able to answer or will get the answer for me. If I ever have occasion to recommend this dealership for a used car, I will tell the person to ask for Treacy.

March 19, 2015

Hi Alice & thank you for the kind words. It was our pleasure helping you find your new vehicle! From Treacy and our entire staff, enjoy!

Another great experience from Tom Ahl and Bob Cook

by from Lima Ohio |

This is our 5th vehicle from Tom Ahls and the fourth from Bob Cook. Friendly employees who look out for YOUR needs.I know Bob has been here over 15 years because that's when we bought our first one from him. Experience counts!

March 2, 2015

Hello, Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Bob, Tom, and the team! Thank you again for your review!

Third car purchase in a row!!

by from Street, Maryland. |

Chad Edwards makes my car search and purchase so easy. He is truly a professional salesman, listening to exactly what I'm looking for and then finds it! In the deal, Doug made my financing a breeze and the entire service team at heritage takes pride in delivering a world class customer experience. I will continue to have my vehicles serviced there and recommend to anyone looking to buy, go by the dealership and let them show you how easy it is to purchase a new or used car from them.

February 23, 2015

CAR BUYING MADE EASY

by from Shepherdstown, WV |

We buy our cars from Heritage because we get such great service there. We get our cars serviced at Heritage because they get the job done with a minimum of hassle. Our thanks, especially to Herb Randolph who always takes such good care of us! Thanks, Herb.

January 11, 2015

Easiest Car Purchase Ever!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Purchased a new Town & Country from Chad Edwards, he made the purchase so easy it was almost unbelievable. A++

December 23, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response, Mark. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that our team led you to your new Chrysler, and we will certainly share your feedback with Chad and our entire team. Please do not hesitate to call us at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville! Thank you again!

Great customer service

by from Southern MD |

I have not bought a new vehicle in over 10 yrs and was not looking forward to being hassled or pressured into getting something I really didn't want. I was referred to Heritage Dodge by a friend who bought several cars from them. I must say I was overwhelmingly impressed with the professionalism and great communication that had in finding the car I wanted for the price that worked well for me. I have already referred them to other friends/family and would do business again with them.

December 16, 2014

Paul C, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Amazing service

by from Baltimore, MD |

The salesman, Tyler was very informative and made my first car buying experience a pleasant one. There was no hassle or haggling I just got an affordable car at a great price.