Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville

Used 888-928-4123
Service 866-979-5587

Great place!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Great place, amazing service with no hassle. The sales team is extremely helpful and at no point did I feel any pressure. I will definitely come back every time.

August 18, 2014

Good afternoon! Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Parkville would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you and be sure to visit us soon!

Great Experience AGAIN!

by from Baltimore, MD |

WOW! This was the 5th car we have purchased or leased from Heritage. The reason we keep going back is because the the treatment that we have received has been outstantding. Melissa Cole was our sales person this time. She was Great!. From test drive to final signature -- 3 and half hours. This time we got a VW cc - This car is perfect. Thank you so much for making our experience so enjoyable. We will be back.

September 26, 2014

Hello Mark/MJ, Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Melissa and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Very personable service.

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

When I decided to buy a new car, Mr. Buddy Holmes patiently worked with me to narrow down and help me decide what car I wanted. We test drove a few to help decide. Then he searched and found all that I asked for, ie color, interior, amenities and in my price range. After the car arrived, he spent time with me showing me how to use all the features it came with. I appreciated his time in making this purchase happen.

September 23, 2014

Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Parkville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new vehicle. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle, we will pass on your kind comments to Buddy Holmes and we look forward to hearing from you in the future! www.facebook.com/HeritageCJDRamParkville

Great. Great. Great

by from Essex, MD |

The service was great. I love the no hassle no pressure stance by the salesman. All information was given without any exaggeration. I couldn't believe I drove out of there with a brand new car.

September 16, 2014

Greetings, Vaughn! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Great people to deal with.

by from Clermont, FL. |

The wife and I looked around the used car lot at what they had available and did not see what I was looking for. I was hoping to find a low mileage used Chrysler 300. As we were telling our salesman Bruce thanks for his help another employee of the dealership pulled in to park with my car. A beautiful fully loaded low miles white 300C Hemi. Needless to say....deal done. Easy to finance and get out quickly. No hassles, no problems.

September 12, 2014

Greetings Rick! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

2014 Jetta

by from Conowingo, MD |

I like to start with complimenting our sales manager Charles Miller very professional and pleasant to work with. My wife and I had an appointment with Charles @ 0900 on Saturday. We showed up about 0845 and were told that all sales personal were in a meeting (no big deal we were a little early). Met with Charles about 0910 and proceeded to test drive two Jetta?s. We finished both test drives around 1000 and made our decision on the one we wanted. It turned out the Jetta we wanted was located at their Owings mills store about 20 miles away. They sent a driver to pickup and bring the car to our location. At this point we start to wait for a finance guy to start the process of writing up the deal (we were paying cash so there wasn?t any financing required just the normal contact signing). Here is my issue ? we showed up at the dealership at 0900 ? finished test drives by 1000 and agreed on a car. We didn?t get out of the dealership until 1330 and we were paying cash ? long day. Sales person Charles 5 stars ? he has no control over the lack of management?s ability to properly manage the store. As for the facility and the overall process I give it two stars ? in all fairness they did buy as lunch. As I read through some of the other comments it appears this store has a great sales staff, it?s unfortunate that they will probably lose customers due to poor management. Will probably go to the Owings mills store next time with the hope the management there has their act together.

vehicle ordered not provided

by from Balto. Md. |

Vehicle represented was not vehicle provided. Neither salesman nor mgmt. offered to provide a solution.

Great Service

by from Baltimore, MD |

Treacy McNeely was my salesman, and he was friendly and knowledgeable and walked me through every step of the purchase. I went in knowing exactly what car I wanted, and how much I was able to spend, with a pre-approved loan in hand, and their sales team actually got me a loan at a better rate! I took the car in for a slight rattle a few days after purchase (which I didn't hear during the test drive) and their team fixed it for free. They definitely earned this customer for the long-term future. I will be servicing my car their, and they will be my first stop for my next purchase.

August 18, 2014

Good afternoon! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Parkville works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!

Sweet Ride!!!!!

by from Parkville, Md |

I really went in for a test drive for my new dodge challenger and had knooooow idea one would be waiting for me when I got off work!!!!! loved everything about my experience at Heritage !!!! LET'S GO HERITAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH :-))

August 20, 2014

Kay - Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Parkville. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Parkville.

New jeep

by from Topton, pa. |

Good experience. My salesman Ray Cramer was a professional. My only negative is that I'm to far away to take advantage of their service.

August 20, 2014

William, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new Jeep! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day!

Great,honest and sincerely a pleasure to deal with

by from Baltimore , MD |

I went to this dealership only to look at the trucks they had in stock as the other 3 local dealers didn't have what I wanted on their lots,after talking to salesman at Heritage and then talking to sales force at other 3 dealerships I went back because I didn't feel one bit of pressure,I felt the salesman Jake was very honest and sincere as well as patient and full of information. I would recommend this dealership to anyone...

August 18, 2014

Jimi, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Parkville. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!