Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville

Used 888-928-4123 Used 888-928-4123
Service 866-979-5587 Service 866-979-5587

Nothing But the best

by from Baltimore md |

If you are seriously looking for an vehicle you need not look any further than a Heritage dealership. I picked up a 2015 Ram 1500 last week, Honestly I didn't know i was buying a truck until I got into the finance office. My Consultant was Mr. Mike Kydd absolutely great guy. We laughed and joked the entire time i was at the dealership. I went in knowing exactly what i wanted and he quickly found it for me. This is my 3rd vehicle from a Heritage dealership and Mr. Kydd reminded why I return to them, They Hire GREAT people!

October 9, 2015

Good morning Thomas. Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville is thrilled to hear about your positive car buying experience. While we appreciate all review, we especially appreciate ones like yours. Your thoughtful comments continue to motivate our team to provide the ultimate car buying experience for each and every customer. We will be sure to pass along your compliments to Mike and the team. Thank you again Tomas for taking the time to review us. Have a great day and Happy Driving.

Great service

by from Baltimore Md |

Mellisa was fantastic. She was very patient with me when it came to making a tuff decision on which car to purchase.

July 17, 2015

Thank you K Banwell for your positive feedback! We are delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one and that Mellisa was able to assist you with your purchase. If you should have any questions or want a little more insight on your new car, please do not hesitate to contact us! Thanks again K Banwell and have a great day.

In one word, my experience was EXCELLENT!

by from Pasadena, MD |

In one word, my experience with Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Parkville was EXCELLENT! Huge THANK YOU to Brad Scammell, Chad Edwards & Hal Perez for their assistance and guidance. My husband and I were undecided as to which Jeep Grand Cherokee trim level to purchase, and they knew everything about each trim inside out. That extended knowledge allowed Joel and I to make the best decision possible, on our own. Attentive, informative and genuine, these guys are truly the best in the business. Thank you a thousand times more! - SW & JW

June 3, 2015

Thank you for your earnest response SW & JW. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Brad Scammell, Chad Edwards, Hal Perez and the rest of the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Jeep Grand Cherokee, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon. www.facebook.com/HeritageCJDRamParkville

Great Service

by from maryland |

from the salesperson to the sales manager, all members were helpful and went above and beyond. Highly recommend purchasing a car from here !!

May 12, 2015

terps, thank you for your kind words. Enjoy your new vehicle & happy driving!

Pleasant, fast buying experience.

by from Parkville, MD |

I purchased my new 2015 Chrysler 200S from Nancy Fawzy and it was great to deal with a salesperson who was very knowledgeable about the vehicles different models and option packages. She made the buying experience pleasant and obtained the one I wanted from an out of state dealer and didn't try to talk me in to a car they had on the lot like several other dealerships did. She found the one exactly how I wanted it with all the options, color, etc.

May 4, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We will share your positive feedback with our team.

Out Of State Purchase

by from Raleigh, NC |

I had been searching for a 2014 jeep Cherokee for months with the options I wanted. I found the car I had been looking for at Heritage Pre-Owned Center. I called and talked to Robert Adcock and the sales manager Mitch. What a great experience. They even helped me with an unusual request and had a solution within the hour. I flew to Baltimore from Raleigh the next day. Robert picked me up at the airport and brought me to the dealer. The car was exactly as described. From the time I arrived until all the paperwork was complete everyone was exceptional. The service manager, Mitch, even made a special effort to come out and thank me for buying from Heritage before I went across the street to finish the paperwork. Paperwork was done for the state of NC and all I have to do is wait for my new tag to be delivered to my home. Thanks for a great out of state purchase experience.

May 12, 2015

Gil, thank you so much for your ind words. Enjoy your new Cherokee & happy driving!

Repeat Customer

by from Kingsville, Md |

This is the eighth car that I have bought from Heritage in Parkville. I have found that the sales people are courteous and helpful. I have sent numerous friends and relative to this dealership and they have been treated right. In fact, the salesperson, who worked with me, also helped my daughter purchase a car about a month ago. So I would highly recommend these folks to anyone looking for a car. Thank you Heritage for all you have done for me now and in the past.I look forward to our continued relationship. Heritage for a lifetime!

April 9, 2015

Greetings Mike! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Good salesman

by from Owings Mills Md |

Bought a used 2012 Ram had to take it back 2 times for promised repairs when i bought the truck 2 out of 4 repairs were completed . Its like when you sign the papers they are done with you.Well i am done with them. This is after i and my family have bought 4 vehicles from The Heritage Group, No more.

April 10, 2015

Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your vehicles . It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Great service Heritage Chrysler collision center

by from Glen ARM Maryland |

I never used the Heritage group in Parkville MD before my recent vist to the collision center in Parkville md Kevin Dossas KD was my service representative .He always calls you back or answers the phone when you call . He was able to get my cars repair copmpleted in a few days even with the snow we have been having lately . The car looks great and the shop did a quality job old cars

March 23, 2015

Good morning! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again for the highly praised review!

Great experience at heritage Parkville preowned

by from Baltimore Maryland |

Had a great experience trading and buying at this location. Love everything about my preowned pretty much new audi a5 couldn't have asked for better anything customer service a1 would go back anytime. Thx guys

March 23, 2015

Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Audi A5. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!