Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville

Used 888-928-4123
Service 866-979-5587

Sweet Ride!!!!!

by from Parkville, Md |

I really went in for a test drive for my new dodge challenger and had knooooow idea one would be waiting for me when I got off work!!!!! loved everything about my experience at Heritage !!!! LET'S GO HERITAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH :-))

August 20, 2014

Kay - Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Parkville. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Parkville.

New jeep

by from Topton, pa. |

Good experience. My salesman Ray Cramer was a professional. My only negative is that I'm to far away to take advantage of their service.

August 20, 2014

William, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new Jeep! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day!

Great,honest and sincerely a pleasure to deal with

by from Baltimore , MD |

I went to this dealership only to look at the trucks they had in stock as the other 3 local dealers didn't have what I wanted on their lots,after talking to salesman at Heritage and then talking to sales force at other 3 dealerships I went back because I didn't feel one bit of pressure,I felt the salesman Jake was very honest and sincere as well as patient and full of information. I would recommend this dealership to anyone...

August 18, 2014

Jimi, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Parkville. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Enjoyable sale

by from Parkville, MD |

I recently purchased a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited 4x4 from Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Parkville. I was very pleased with the treatment I received from all of the staff. My main salesman was Jim Dinges, who helped find the perfect model for the features I wanted. We were able to go over multiple different available models of the Cherokee. It was very easy to find one with a price that suited my budget. I don't know when I will be buying my next car, but I will surely look to Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Parkville first.

August 20, 2014

Hi! - Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Parkville would like to congratulate you on your new 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited 4x4! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Jeep as you settle in, please don't hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Great buying experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

Ms. Melissa Cole did a fantastic job, she was knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with, I would buy a car again from her and from this dealership

August 20, 2014

Thank you, Dan for taking the time to review us! Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Parkville strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company's success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback, Dan!

great car buying experience! !!

by from frederick, md |

Ray our sale man was wonderful and Mitch our finance guy was great. They both went above and beyond to help us get the Jeep we wanted.

August 20, 2014

Tera, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new Jeep! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day!

Their caring and competence are superb

by from Silver Spring, Md |

I spoke to Fred Leavitt by phone and made an appointment for which I was late due to traffic.(Drove over 3 hours to get there). I was to see a specific vehicle at a clearly understood price. . When I finally arrived, Fred was with another customer. He walked over, introduced me to his associate Ray Cramer, saying " I was not his customer nor Ray's customer, but a Heritage customer" and that Ray would work with me. The exact vehicle was there to look at and test drive, the price was as stated, ( and lower than many others I had researched) the paperwork process was professional and clear. But that's the basics of competence. Where they showed the organizations values was in other things. The paperwork presented at the end had a figure for a dealer discount specific for the vehicle- I asked Ray if it included an additional discount Fred had told me verbally over the phone. Ray checked. It did not, the paperwork was adjusted. They could have just as easily had told me it was already included and I would have never known. But they backed their commitment, they did it honestly, and it was just routine. Another way, at 10 at night, Ray pleasantly and clearly answered every question my wife had about some of the controls. Then as we were leaving, after dark, I stopped in their parking lot to adjust a rear seat. The last Heritage employee (whom we had never met) who was driving by, stopped and asked if we were OK. We were more than OK. I would recommend Heritage without reservation to anyone looking to obtain a vehicle. It is one of the finest set of people, values and processes I have been around.

July 16, 2014

Good morning Tracy. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Parkville works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again Tracy and have a great day!

Not A Happy Customer

by from Towson MD. 21286 |

Last night I looked at a used car for my daughter at the pre-owned lot at Heritage Jeep Parkville. The car had just come on the lot and had not been inspected by the service department. The Jeep we wanted however was listed online and had a clean carfax. We were not able to test drive because it had not been inspected. The salesman Bruce Freeman promised us that he would put a rush on inspection this morning and call us when it was completed. We expressed to him that we wanted the car and waited all morning for his call. Around noon Bruce called and said we needed to get there within an hour to buy the vehicle because another family was interested and if we didnt do the deal immediately it would be sold. POOR BUSINESS any way you look at this situation. Needless to say I will go elsewhere to buy a car.

Perfect place to purchase a new Jeep

by from Baltimore, MD |

I can't say enough good things about this dealership and Chad, the salesperson that helped me find the perfect vehicle. Everyone was down to earth, knowledgeable, helpful, and made me feel completely comfortable. The price of my new purchase and trade-in was fair. I highly recommend this dealership and Chad to anyone interested in purchasing a new vehicle. Thank you!

July 9, 2014

Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new vehicle. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Couldn't be happier

by from Parkville, MD |

These guys bent over backwards to make sure I got the right vehicle at the right price. I worked with Brian Perry, and he was stellar. Answered every question I had, drove to my house with me so my wife could test drive while I sat with the kids, and he even drove with me to a Mazda dealer all the way across town so I could test drive a Mazda 5 to compare. His advice was objective; even when I was considering a lower trim option or even something from a different dealer, he never pushed me towards the choice that would make him the most money, just what was best for me. Highly recommended!

July 9, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response Jim. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Brian Perry lead you to your new Mazda 5, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage MileOne Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville. Thank you again Jim and have a great day!