Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville

Used 888-928-4123 Used888-928-4123
Service 866-979-5587 Service 866-979-5587

It's gotta Hemi

by from Eldersburg, MD |

Steve was a pleasure to work with. He was knowledgeable and let us work through the process without pressure. It was the last day of the month and a Monday so the place was hopping. We were there until 10:30 pm but, Steve stayed with us and the the process was really quite painless. I think it was a good day for Heritage and my family.

Great Experience - Buy From Heritage

by from Perryville, MD |

I did my research and then decided to visit three dealers to look at the 2013 Cadillac SRX I wanted to purchase. I wound up just visiting two dealerships as Heritage, Parkville, was the second one I visited and they were the right place for my purchase. I worked with Marc and then spoke with his Manager, Shawn, who made me an offer I could not refuse. It was a miserable snowy day but Marc did not mind and took me out for a test drive. I loved all the features and got a great price for my vehicle. I do not usually like car buying because of all the pressure to purchase the vehicle, the upgrades, additional services and haggling over price. This was a totally different experience and I was treated like a VIP and there was no pressure to buy. Once I decided on the purchase Jake very efficiently took care of all the paperwork to include financing with my bank of choice and updating my insurance. Then, to top off a great purchase, Marc had the car detailed and then drove it to my home 30 miles away so I would not have to make a second trip to their dealership to pick up the car. I cannot say enough about my positive experience at Heritage, Parkville. You need to visit them if you are looking for a new or used vehicle. Great Experience!

February 27, 2016

Hello Dottie, Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Parkville would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we?ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team! Thank you again for your review.

Great Customer Service

by from Baltmore |

Shawn, Mitch, and Marc were great working with us on buying a Grand Cherokee. When I had a small issue soon after buying the car, Marc and Mitch were very responsive in getting it taken care of. Mitch stayed very late to allow me to pick up the car after work. Great customer service overall.

February 29, 2016

Greetings Justin! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Parkville. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Extremely good car buying experience

by from Chattanooga, Tennessee |

The salesman was not pushy or anxious. He was very professional and presented a great impression of honesty and integrity. I looked at a total of 4 cars and he patiently answered my questions and gave thorough explanations of the cars. He listened to my requests and did not try to change my mind regarding budget matters, etc. The salesman was obviously very experienced in his field. Together we found the perfect car for me and I left the dealership happy. Yes, it was an extremely good car buying experience.

I got a great car at a great price

by from Towson, MD |

Mike Kidd helped me buy a new Jeep Wrangler 2016, and I love it. He made sure I got everything I wanted in the car and was really patient-- I had so many questions, it was my first time buying a car. They even sent me an email a week later telling me to come back to them when I needed my first oil change and they would take care of it. I would definitely go back to them again.

Great Customer Care

by from Baltimore, MD |

When I decided to buy a car, something gravitated me to Volkswagens. Once I went on line I got an immediate response from Heritage. The early bird catches the worm. From that moment on, I have been treated with respect and dignity. My Sales Rep, Brandon Bay, was thoughtful and knowledgeable. I have heard from the Managers, especially Hal Perez, to make sure my experience there was a pleasant one, and it has been. From start to now, my experience with Heritage has been great.

January 3, 2016

Good afternoon Cheryl P. We are delighted to hear that your car buying experience has been a memorable one! Our team works extremely hard to ensure an exceptional experience for all customers and we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. I will certainly pass along your kind comments to Brandon, Hal, and the team! If you should have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us. Thank you again Cheryl P and have a wonderful day!

Superior experience. Highly recommended.

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Walked in 30 minutes before closing, and met with Jeremy Cooney as a walk in customer. He greeted me with a smile and talked about getting a Dodge Dart. I had no credit history at all, no cosigner, and no money down, and still drove away with the car I wanted. Just like you are reading this right now, I went with the reviews and Im telling you, this place is definitely the place to purchase a car! Selection is fantastic, salesman are not pushy, no hassle what so ever, and its an all around wonderful experience. I highly recommend anyone purchasing a vehicle, to purchase from this dealership or their sister dealership up in Owings Mills. You wont be disappointed.

December 12, 2015

Good morning James. In response to your review, I would like to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. We are also pleased to hear that Jeremy was a great assistance during your new vehicle purchase and that he was able to get you in to your new Dodge Dart. I will certainly share your kind comments with him! If you should have any questions as you settle in, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again James for the highly praised review.

Financing is the worst

by from Glen Burnie,Md |

They get you all excited and then tell you your payment is though the roof. They wasted my time for 5 days and gave me false hope and let the banks tell you what car you can buy. No one should buy from any of there dealerships.

Excellent - Welcoming Personnel & Friendly Staff

by from Ellicott City, MD |

We leased a Grand Cherokee Limited at Heritage - The Sales Staff was friendly, well-informed and patient. The experience was excellent.

November 25, 2015

Thanks SurferDad for your positive feedback of Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Parkville. We greatly appreciate your review and are delighted to know that your leasing experience was a memorable one. Please feel free to stop in anytime for any of your car buying or maintenance needs. Thank you again surfer dad and have a great day.

Heritage VW Parkville, MD

by from Baltimore, MD |

The car buying experience at VW Parkville was smooth, friendly and exceeded expectations. I would definitely recommend Joe Fertitta, and the entire Mile One VW Parkville crew.

November 12, 2015

Thank you TeresaF7230 for the great review! We are pleased to hear that your car buying experience with Joe and the team was a memorable one. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or want a little more insight on your new vehicle! We would love to work with you again soon.