Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville

Used 888-928-4123
Service 866-979-5587

Great buying experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

Ms. Melissa Cole did a fantastic job, she was knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with, I would buy a car again from her and from this dealership

August 20, 2014

Thank you, Dan for taking the time to review us! Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Parkville strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company's success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback, Dan!

great car buying experience! !!

by from frederick, md |

Ray our sale man was wonderful and Mitch our finance guy was great. They both went above and beyond to help us get the Jeep we wanted.

August 20, 2014

Tera, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new Jeep! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day!

Their caring and competence are superb

by from Silver Spring, Md |

I spoke to Fred Leavitt by phone and made an appointment for which I was late due to traffic.(Drove over 3 hours to get there). I was to see a specific vehicle at a clearly understood price. . When I finally arrived, Fred was with another customer. He walked over, introduced me to his associate Ray Cramer, saying " I was not his customer nor Ray's customer, but a Heritage customer" and that Ray would work with me. The exact vehicle was there to look at and test drive, the price was as stated, ( and lower than many others I had researched) the paperwork process was professional and clear. But that's the basics of competence. Where they showed the organizations values was in other things. The paperwork presented at the end had a figure for a dealer discount specific for the vehicle- I asked Ray if it included an additional discount Fred had told me verbally over the phone. Ray checked. It did not, the paperwork was adjusted. They could have just as easily had told me it was already included and I would have never known. But they backed their commitment, they did it honestly, and it was just routine. Another way, at 10 at night, Ray pleasantly and clearly answered every question my wife had about some of the controls. Then as we were leaving, after dark, I stopped in their parking lot to adjust a rear seat. The last Heritage employee (whom we had never met) who was driving by, stopped and asked if we were OK. We were more than OK. I would recommend Heritage without reservation to anyone looking to obtain a vehicle. It is one of the finest set of people, values and processes I have been around.

July 16, 2014

Good morning Tracy. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Parkville works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again Tracy and have a great day!

Not A Happy Customer

by from Towson MD. 21286 |

Last night I looked at a used car for my daughter at the pre-owned lot at Heritage Jeep Parkville. The car had just come on the lot and had not been inspected by the service department. The Jeep we wanted however was listed online and had a clean carfax. We were not able to test drive because it had not been inspected. The salesman Bruce Freeman promised us that he would put a rush on inspection this morning and call us when it was completed. We expressed to him that we wanted the car and waited all morning for his call. Around noon Bruce called and said we needed to get there within an hour to buy the vehicle because another family was interested and if we didnt do the deal immediately it would be sold. POOR BUSINESS any way you look at this situation. Needless to say I will go elsewhere to buy a car.

Perfect place to purchase a new Jeep

by from Baltimore, MD |

I can't say enough good things about this dealership and Chad, the salesperson that helped me find the perfect vehicle. Everyone was down to earth, knowledgeable, helpful, and made me feel completely comfortable. The price of my new purchase and trade-in was fair. I highly recommend this dealership and Chad to anyone interested in purchasing a new vehicle. Thank you!

July 9, 2014

Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new vehicle. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Couldn't be happier

by from Parkville, MD |

These guys bent over backwards to make sure I got the right vehicle at the right price. I worked with Brian Perry, and he was stellar. Answered every question I had, drove to my house with me so my wife could test drive while I sat with the kids, and he even drove with me to a Mazda dealer all the way across town so I could test drive a Mazda 5 to compare. His advice was objective; even when I was considering a lower trim option or even something from a different dealer, he never pushed me towards the choice that would make him the most money, just what was best for me. Highly recommended!

July 9, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response Jim. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Brian Perry lead you to your new Mazda 5, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage MileOne Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville. Thank you again Jim and have a great day!

Best Car Dealership I Have Ever Visited!

by from Bowleys Quarters, Maryland |

This dealership is the best I have ever visited. My salesman, Robert Adcock had integrity and was very personable. He was honest, truthful and stood by his word and price. The price I was quoted over the internet inquiry was even lower at the dealership. The financial person, Mitch Gullen made the paperwork and financial transactions very simple. The manager, Bob, also spoke to us to assist us with some other questions that we had. Overall, this experience was a very pleasant one. I would definintely refer Heritage in Parkville to anyone who was interested in purchasing a vehicle. As a matter of fact, I already have! Thank you.

July 4, 2014

Thank you Jane for taking the time to review us! Heritage MileOne Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company's success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.

Wonderful Experience

by from Catonsville MD |

My sales person was Fred Leavitt and he was very helpful and great to work with made the Jeep purchase very easy and stress free. The staff was wonderful and answered any of our questions and would buy from hear again.

July 1, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response BobT. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Mr.Leavitt lead you to your new Jeep, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage MileOne Parkville. Thank you again and have a great day!

Great new car experience

by from Baltimore |

I came into heritage having done some basic research, And that was all I needed Michael Kydd put me in a new dodge dart And I was completely thrilled with the process. Thanks heritage

July 1, 2014

Good morning CNTopher! Heritage MileOne of Parkville would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. Michael Kydd is a highly valued member of our team here and we will be sure to share your feedback with him! Thank you and be sure to visit us soon!

Sharon Klipner

by from Kingsville, Maryland |

My Son-In-Law recommended your dealership to me because he is well acquainted with Woody Batts in the Pre-Owned Division. Woody, was phenominal and directed me to his Sales Associate, Robert Adcock. Robert was very attentive and was not pushy. He knew what the best deal would be for me and stayed with me through the whole process. This is the first new car I have bought in 25 years! It was a bit scary, but your folks put me at ease and helped me make the right decision. Not only did I buy a new car, but my brother who was with me, also bought a new car! Thank you to everyone, for making this a positive experience. I would definitely recommend you folks to any of my friends and family. I love my new car!

July 1, 2014

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. Woody and Robert are both highly valued members of our team and we will be sure to share your feedback with them! Thank you again and have a great day.