Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville

Used 888-928-4123 Used 888-928-4123
Service 866-979-5587 Service 866-979-5587

Heritage Parkville

by from Baltimore, MD |

Proud to be a first time car owner today. Ron Max, the salesman I worked with, was friendly, patient, humorous, and most importantly honest with me throughout the entire process. Be sure to ask for him when you visit Heritage at Parkville and he will take very good care of you. Thanks again Ron!

October 9, 2013

Thank you for your heartfelt response Virginia. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Ron Max led you to your new car, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage in Parkville. Thank you again Virginia and have a great day!

Great Salesman!!! Great Service!!!

by from Newfoundland Canada |

Without a doubt the most friendly, least intimidating, most thorough and most pleasant buying experience I have ever had. #1 Dealership.. David Gula = #1 Salesman!

September 13, 2013

Hello David, Heritage MileOne would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with David Gula and the team! Thank you again for your review.

What a wonderful experience on buying a car!

by from Easton, MD |

Tremendous service and great approach dealing with customer, it was turely wonderful experience while purchasing a vehicle from this dealer.

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Purchased 8/22/2

by from darlington, md |

Outstanding buying experience! Bob Mazurek and Jim Dinges are true professionals! I've now purchased over 6 vehicles through Bob and Jim and can say they go the extra mile when it comes to customer satisfaction. Buying a vehicle is hassle free from them, financing a breeze and post sales service is great. Both Bob and Jim are superb customer advocates when it comes to post sales service of the vehicle. They make sure that the customer's questions and concerns are properly addressed by the service department. Highly recommend that you contact either one for your next Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge purchase.

Best Service I have ever had

by from Parkville, MD |

Last weekend my boyfriend decided to purchase his first car on his own, the experience was already a very stressful one but Jeff Weber made it so much better. He relaxed us and got us the best deal possible. I didn't go in there needing a new car but after our experience with Jeff I think I will be returning to him very soon.

Best buying experience ever!

by from Millers, Md. |

Chad and Hal were very easy to deal with, They kept me up to date on my Automobile order and everything that was promised was delivered. I recommend them highly and would tell any of my friends and business associates to deal with them for their next car purchase.

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee purchased 06/29/2013

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

I purchased a 2014 Jeep at the end of June and had an exceptionally good experience with the whole dealership. From the minute I walked into the showroom I had nothing but positive experiences with every associate I came in contact with. The salesmen and finance associates were great -courteous and patient. They took time in reviewing all aspects of the Jeep as well as all parts of the financing. I can honestly say I have never had a better experience in purchasing a new vehicle. Can't say enough about the GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE at Heritage of Parkville. Will definately recommend them to my friends.

Awesome!

by from Parlville, MD |

My visit to Heritage was awesome. The team work well together and helped to expedite my transaction. I located a vehicle on cars.com and when I went into the dealership, it was even better than expected. Thanks for making this experience so pleasant, quick, and customer friendly.

Great experience

by from Hunt Valley, MD |

Pricing was fair. Entire staff we worked with were extremely courteous and helpful. Selection of vehicles was also very good. Will return in future.

Nancy Fawzy was awesome

by from Annapolis, MD |

I called Heritage looking for a Jeep Compass. Nancy was terrific - listened to all my personal preferences and diligently tracked down the model I was looking for ---in New Jersey! She was prompt, courteous and professional. I'd recommend her to anyone; shopping for cars isn't really all that fun.

July 23, 2013

Good morning, Lynn and thank you for taking the time to review us! We're thrilled that you had such an enjoyable car buying experience with our team and Nancy. Please 'Like' us on Facebook to stay current with all our upcoming specials and sales you don't want to miss. Thanks again, and have a great day!