Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville

9219 Harford Rd, Baltimore, MD 21234

New 888-903-1269
Used 888-928-4123
Service 866-979-5587

Very happy with my first car purchase!

by from Baltimore, MD |

This was my first time buying a car and it was a great experience. Ron max was great to work with and helped get me and my boyfriend both into new 2013 jeep Cherokees! I couldn't be happier with my purchase! I never felt rushed or pressured and they had a huge selection at the dealership.

Buyer Beware!!!

by from elicott city |

These people are dishonest and will do whatever to close a sale! I will be taking them to court soon over the garbage that they sold me. buy at your own risk. Horrible experience.

Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville responded to this review

November 7, 2012

Hi Soccermom, I have checked with our staff and your post is the only notice I have of your concern. Please contact me directly so that I can learn more and find a resolution. You can reach me at 410-663-7210 or via email at hperez@mileone.com. Hal Perez, General Sales Manager, Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram and Volkswagen

The BEST sales team ever

by from Latrobe, PA |

I have been searching for a new car for a little over a month. The rude, dishonest, and over all terrible attitude of all the local dealerships lead me to look farther away from home. Thanks to cars.com, I was able to locate the Hertiage dealership. Warren Sullenger contacted my husband and myself. He was the most kind, helpful and fully honest salesman that we have dealt with. (out of several). He was able to locate the exact car that we wanted, quickly. He was also willing to answer any questions fully and honestly. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone looking for a new/different car!!

My first dodge

by from Carlisle Pa. |

Had a great sales man Steve Gonzalez very help full and a all around good guy. Awesome job Steve. would also like to thank Ken Gower for his help on pricing.

new car buyingq

by from Md |

Friendly and professional atmosphere. Was recommended by USAA car buying service. I think it was a good choice.

Outstanding Exoerience

by from Perry Hall, MD |

In over 40 years of buying and leasing vehicles, this was easily the best experience to-date. Our Sales Consultant, Chad Edwards, and the Finance Manager, Mel Smith, were knowledgable, courteous, and efficient in getting us thru a usually cumbersome process in record time.

Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville responded to this review

July 4, 2012

Thank you for your heartfelt response James. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Chad Edwards and Mel Smith lead you to your new car and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage MileOne Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Parkville. Thank you again James and have a great day! https://www.facebook.com/#!/HeritageCJDRamParkville

Fantastic

by from White Marsh MD |

What a GREAT Car buying experience from the internet department to the finance department. I loved how all departments seemed to work together.

jeeps

by from parkville,md |

i had a postive experience my sales person was great mr drummer was his name

Really Easy Car Buying Experience

by from Bowie, MD |

We found the van online & Called Heritage. The salesman brought the vehicle to our mechanic. It checked out great. We purchased the next day. Paperwork was ready when we walked it. It was easy and that's what we was looking for.