Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville

Used 888-928-4123
Service 866-979-5587

Couldn't be happier

by from Parkville, MD |

These guys bent over backwards to make sure I got the right vehicle at the right price. I worked with Brian Perry, and he was stellar. Answered every question I had, drove to my house with me so my wife could test drive while I sat with the kids, and he even drove with me to a Mazda dealer all the way across town so I could test drive a Mazda 5 to compare. His advice was objective; even when I was considering a lower trim option or even something from a different dealer, he never pushed me towards the choice that would make him the most money, just what was best for me. Highly recommended!

July 9, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response Jim. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Brian Perry lead you to your new Mazda 5, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage MileOne Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville. Thank you again Jim and have a great day!

Best Car Dealership I Have Ever Visited!

by from Bowleys Quarters, Maryland |

This dealership is the best I have ever visited. My salesman, Robert Adcock had integrity and was very personable. He was honest, truthful and stood by his word and price. The price I was quoted over the internet inquiry was even lower at the dealership. The financial person, Mitch Gullen made the paperwork and financial transactions very simple. The manager, Bob, also spoke to us to assist us with some other questions that we had. Overall, this experience was a very pleasant one. I would definintely refer Heritage in Parkville to anyone who was interested in purchasing a vehicle. As a matter of fact, I already have! Thank you.

July 4, 2014

Thank you Jane for taking the time to review us! Heritage MileOne Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company's success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.

Wonderful Experience

by from Catonsville MD |

My sales person was Fred Leavitt and he was very helpful and great to work with made the Jeep purchase very easy and stress free. The staff was wonderful and answered any of our questions and would buy from hear again.

July 1, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response BobT. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Mr.Leavitt lead you to your new Jeep, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage MileOne Parkville. Thank you again and have a great day!

Great new car experience

by from Baltimore |

I came into heritage having done some basic research, And that was all I needed Michael Kydd put me in a new dodge dart And I was completely thrilled with the process. Thanks heritage

July 1, 2014

Good morning CNTopher! Heritage MileOne of Parkville would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. Michael Kydd is a highly valued member of our team here and we will be sure to share your feedback with him! Thank you and be sure to visit us soon!

Sharon Klipner

by from Kingsville, Maryland |

My Son-In-Law recommended your dealership to me because he is well acquainted with Woody Batts in the Pre-Owned Division. Woody, was phenominal and directed me to his Sales Associate, Robert Adcock. Robert was very attentive and was not pushy. He knew what the best deal would be for me and stayed with me through the whole process. This is the first new car I have bought in 25 years! It was a bit scary, but your folks put me at ease and helped me make the right decision. Not only did I buy a new car, but my brother who was with me, also bought a new car! Thank you to everyone, for making this a positive experience. I would definitely recommend you folks to any of my friends and family. I love my new car!

July 1, 2014

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. Woody and Robert are both highly valued members of our team and we will be sure to share your feedback with them! Thank you again and have a great day.

Great! Professional, honest, quick.

by from Baltimore, MD |

I recently bought a new vehicle here. Fred Leavitt was my salesperson, he was very knowledgeable and friendly. I thought everyone that I dealt with was very friendly and professional and I never felt like I was being swindled. I have purchased several new cars in my life, so I know the car dealership drill by now. I got a good deal on my trade and on the purchase price of the new vehicle. I was doing comparison shopping at two dealerships and it was easy to choose this one over the other jeep dealer.

July 1, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response. We are pleased to hear that Fred was able to lead you to your new vehicle, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage MileOne. Thank you again and have a great day!

GREAT SERVICE!

by from Parkville, MD |

To be honest, I wasn't going to the dealership to buy a car that day, I was going to test drive different VW vehicles and see how they drive. Melissa, the kindest car sales lady I have ever met, sold me right away. She was extremely knowledgeable about every little thing that was involved with a VW vehicle. I was very impressed by her knowledge and felt safe buying a car from her. Mgr Gabe and Melissa both went out of their way to help me. I am so pleased with this purchase.

July 1, 2014

Good morning MARYMD! Heritage MileOne would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. Mr. Gage and Melissa are both highly valued members of our team here and we will be sure to share your feedback with them! Thank you and be sure to visit us soon!

Outstanding!

by from Westminster, MD |

Purchased my 5th car from Heritage MileOne. Just as easy and non-problematic as the first one. Salesman Shawn Jeffries plays no games and gets you the best deal possible. Kudos one again!

June 25, 2014

Heritage MileOne Parkville is delighted to hear that your car buying experiences continue to be as memorable as the first time! We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new vehicle. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle once again and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

First Buyer Experience

by from Baltimore, MD. |

I am definitely happy with my 2014 VW Jetta from Heritage Volkswagen in Parkville. Steven Jakubik was my salesperson & he kept in contact with me through the whole experience. I will definitely be going back in the future.

June 26, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response Lindsay. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Steven lead you to your new VW Jetta, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage MileOne Parkville. Thank you again and have a great day!

Excellent Experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

Bought my new Ram 1500 from Heritage. Chad Edwards was my salesperson. I am certain that Chad is the most knowledgeable salesman in the entire state of Maryland on this product. I spoke, and was frustrated by, varying salespersons at multiple dealerships, as I was give mis-information repeatedly about this very new addition to the Dodge family of verhicles (Ram 1500 Ecodiesel). In short, if you are looking for a Dodge Ram, go straight to Heritage in Parkville MD, and as for Chad. He will take good care of you!

July 2, 2014

Heritage MileOne Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new RAM 1500. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!